WMUU Radio Programming | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Android Version 2.1 Update! We've already released our first update to the Android app which includes auto-retry of playback after network interruption, maps support in tablets, stability fixes, and more! .. click for more info!

WEDNESDAY
APR 16, 2014
CommentsALL -2 hrs

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
WMUU Radio Programming
Multiple Speakers  |  Greenville, South Carolina

Sermon1/23/14 8:37 AM
Louise Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise Dreves
Conversion of C.I. Scofield
BJU Students and Faculty
comments
“ Disagree ”
If Scofield were truly converted, he would have made things right with his first wife and daughter he abandoned to poverty. His dispensational heresy has brought division to the church. He was financed by Zionists (Untermeyer, Lotus Club in NY) and given undeserved immediate credibility by Oxford Press) Scofield did not want to use the KJV bible for his notes. But they were smart enough to know people at that time still knew the KJV was the only real bible. It was a brilliant plan of satan to add 1% poison to the 99% truth. The false choice of the time was either liberalism or Scofield's new dispensationalism. No one who reads the KJV bible without these notes would ever come to the dispensational conclusion. I pray Christians will be set free from this heresy and in humble awe and appreciation realize they are the true Israel of God. Not the Khazars who converted to Talmudic Judaism under King Bulan. God is no respector of persons and we all must come to Him through Jesus Christ.

Sermon7/10/11 11:37 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
Conversion of C.I. Scofield
BJU Students and Faculty
comments

Sermon7/9/10 10:03 PM
linda leboon from lancaster pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by linda leboon
Edith Eltringham
BJU Students and Faculty
i am looking for a tape on my sister edith eltringham from shamokin pa is this the tape my sister was very disabled as a child, teen and woman i am desperately seeking any info you may have on this tape thank you for your help linda leboon 154 roosevelt blvd lancaster pa 17601 phone7173945136

Sermon10/15/08 11:36 AM
Margaret Bruce from Scotland  Find all comments by Margaret Bruce
Guide Me Oh Thou Great Jehovah
BJU Students and Faculty
“ Interesting but erroneous ”
William Williams, Pantycelyn was NOT known as the "Sweet singer" because he was a good singer.....he got this nickname because of his hymnwriting gift. The hymn was written in Welsh. "Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah" was written by William Williams (1717-1791), translated into English by Peter Williams (1722-1796) and others, and composed by John Hughes (1873-1932) who created the tune "Cwm Rhondda" for the hymn. The Welsh audio clip at the beginning of your talk is the tune "Cwm Rhondda" but the words are of another hymn by Ann Griffiths who was a godly young hymn writer who died when she was 38. The theology of her hymns and those of William Williams, Pantycelyn are theologically sound.

Sermon4/27/08 8:40 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
Christian Liberty
Dr. Ward Andersen
“ Great Sermon!(56th on my odyssey) ”
Thankyou dear brother Anderson for this encouraging sermon. I am on an odyssey of listening to a sermon from each book of the Bible,preached by a speaker whom i have not heard before. This is a blessed venture. Mmay it please the Lord to bless your ministry to the glory of His name.

Sermon3/20/07 8:58 PM
Laura Dodd from Easley, South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laura Dodd
Sunshine on the Soapsuds
Beneth Peter Jones
One day I was driving in my car and the program Sunshine on the Soapsuds came on. Beneth Peter Jones had an excellant talk on the fruit of the Spirit and the center of it was about being gentle. I was driving and so couldn't take notes. This is the first time I have gone to your website and I would like to be able to hear the messages again, or get a written transcript of it. It was excellent. Thank you for your help. Laura Dodd

Sermon2/25/06 7:01 AM
Ben Stratton
Andrew Jackson
BJU Students and Faculty
“ Great Story ”
I really enjoyed this story of the conversion of Andrew Jackson. It is an awesome account of how the Holy Spirit and the Word of God broke through to an old harden sinner.

Sermon9/9/05 1:22 AM
Elicia Thompson from La Vista, NE  Contact via email
George Eastergard
BJU Students and Faculty
“ Great Story! ”
Thanks, BJU, for dramatizing this true story! George Eastergard is my uncle, and my grandparents are Anker and Edith Eastergard. I praise God for His mercy in bringing my family to a saving knowledge of the gospel! Through their strong witness for Christ, I and my husband and child have a wonderful Christian legacy that Christ has seen fit to continue in us for which we are so thankful! Thank you, BJU, for keeping true to the Word of God. In 1939, Anker and Edith, my grandparents, were in Denmark with two children, George and Kirsten, whom you hear of in this story. After immigrating to the U.S., there came Alf and Annette (Annette is my wonderful mother!). All four of these children graduated from Bob Jones University and they are strong Christians who have stood and continue to stand as great role models for my sister and me and all those who know them. My uncle George, whose voice you hear at the end of this story, is now in charge of the Gideon's International in Greenville, SC, and does great works in Christ's name in the jails, working with prisoners and sharing the gospel everywhere he is given the opportunity to. I thank God for his unfailing commitment to Christ and I couldn't tell you how many people have been reached for Christ through his tireless ministry!

Sermon9/7/05 5:55 AM
Don Smith from West Virginia  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
I agree with Miss Pearly about Hanoi Jane. Like Amos and all the other vets over at the bait shop, I remember my time in Viet Nam and I too have no truck with Jane Fonda. My question is, "who would listen to her anyway?"

Sermon7/21/05 8:05 AM
Don Smith from West Virginia  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
Since discovering "Just A Minute" via computer, I have enjoyed daily doses of it. Thanks for thinking clearly, simply and with a God-centered perspective. I particulary resonated with you when hearing about your 7 Dec 41 experience. I wasn't there, or anywhere yet, but I can identify. This is the sort of perspective we all should be passing to generations following us. Thanks very much.

Sermon4/21/05 11:48 AM
GEOFF from UK
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Not A Great Sermon! ”
for by grace are you saved through faith;and that not of yourselves:IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD. Not by WORKS,lest any man should boast. Through FAITH alone in CHRIST alone by GRACE alone.

Sermon4/16/05 1:24 PM
Joshua from Michigan  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Was the Pope Godly? ”
Mr. Butram was right about one thing, the pope stood for the goodness of man. However the goodness of man falls short of the Holiness of GOD. The pope, we must remember, does not defend true holiness as put forth by GOD in Scripture, as the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church time and again go against the Scriptures. We must remember that the late pope neither made any statements to denounce the heretical teachings of the Roman Church nor did he reform the Roman Church to the true doctrines of the Holy Scriptures. Despite his goodness, we must hold his life up against scripture and study his deeds in light of Biblical doctrine. In this way we will see how great a man he really was.

Sermon4/3/05 4:00 AM
Jessica Dawson from Canada
My Jesus I Love Thee
Charles Koelsch
God is glorified in this beautiul, godly teaching. I am broken with tears of the testamony of young people, loving God, with all thier hearts, with all thier souls, with all their minds and with all thier strength. I marvel that a teenage Canadian boy wrote this beautiful hymn, and it pulls at my heartstrings, that my teenager may be used by God in an excellent way.

Sermon4/3/05 12:05 AM
Jessica Dawson from Canada
He Keeps Me Singing
Charles Koelsch
Beautiful! Lovely! Encouraging! To the soul who has seen the darkest night, this sweet sermon brings hope of the brightest day!

Sermon2/5/05 1:48 PM
Jack Buttram from Rutherfordton NC
(Sermon no longer available)
Sgt. Bumgarner -- Thanks very much for your encouragement. It is most welcome. I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said "Sorry for this long letter... I didn't have time to write a short one." That's the problem I face five times a week with "Just A Minute" -- I'd appreciate your prayers for this ministry. IN HIM Jack

Sermon1/21/05 5:49 PM
O. Charles Bumgarner from Greenville, South Carolina  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
Would like to THANK YOU for the thorough job that you did in exposing the "True Colors and Mannerism" of the junior senator of California, Ms. Boxer. You said more in one minute than I could have said in one year. In my training in communications, I was taught to find the communicators level of the receiptor. Had it been me speaking of her, Ms. Boxer, I would have had to resort to vulgar and profane language. Thank you very much for the TRUE message that you send to us listeners. THANK GOD for WMUU....!!! Charles Bumgarner Chief Master Seargent USAF (Ret.)

Sermon10/29/04 2:49 PM
Jim Lynch from South Carolina  Contact via email
Grace
Dr. Stewart Custer
“ Great Series on Galations! ”
I really enjoyed the Galations series which Dr. Custer teaches on The Bible Institute of the Air. It is refreshing to hear clear Biblical teaching when so many churches in our area are more interested in entertaining sinners than preaching the Word.

Sermon9/16/04 12:00 PM
Aaron Smith from Tulsa, OK  Contact via email
Introduction to Doctrine
Jesse Boyd
“ Great Sermon!, but by Dr. Hankins ”
Intro. to the Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. by Dr. Steve Hankins.

Sermon6/14/04 1:02 PM
Darrell Morris from Missouri  Contact via email
Joy in a Hard Race 2
Dr. Stewart Custer
Dr. Custer is always great. His knowledge and love for the Word and the God of the Word is almost unparalelled.

Sermon9/13/03 6:19 PM
Catherine from New Zealand  Contact via email
Holy, Holy, Holy
Charles Koelsch
Delightful to hear these old hymns and something of their backgrounds.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM

Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..