Wildwood Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Church App 50% Setup Sale! For a limited time, get your own church app for either iOS or Android platforms for a one-time setup charge of only $99 (each platform). Simply the easiest way to get your own native app! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
DEC 26, 2014
About | 7 Days Left!

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: wildwoodbaptist
Wildwood Baptist Church
Ric Cadle  |  Acworth, Georgia

Sermon7/13/14 2:22 PM
Denet Igou from Visalua, ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denet Igou
Really enlightening. I didn't put judging equal to partiality. We all this all day long. How can we stop?

Sermon9/15/13 7:30 PM
John McDonald from Marietta Ga  Find all comments by John McDonald
His Love Story
Ric Cadle
God bless you Pastor Ric. What a beautiful sermon. Sounds like souls were saved here today. As mine was saved here at this spirit filled church.

Sermon7/21/13 3:03 PM
JOHN MCDONALD from ACWORTH GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by JOHN MCDONALD
Serving The Master
Ric Cadle
I WAS UN ABLE TO BE IN CHURCH TODAY AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY I AM SO VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE THIS AS A RESOURCE TO HEAR THE LORDS WORD THROUGH YOU PASTOR RIC. GOD BLESS YOU!! IN HIS GRIP JOHN MCDONALD

Sermon5/15/13 4:47 PM
Benjamin Ross from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benjamin Ross
We really enjoyed God's message through you. Thanks for meeting us after the service and praying for our 9 year old 2nd grandson Luke Daniel Ross. Because HE Lives, In HIS love, Ross

Sermon4/30/13 4:01 PM
Rodney r butler from Jax fla  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rodney r butler
Fasting (Part 1)
Rick Baldwin
comments

Sermon12/25/11 12:50 PM
Jamie Cole  Find all comments by Jamie Cole
Sharing Christmas
Ric Cadle
Really love this sermon Paster ric

Sermon8/29/11 12:31 AM
John Adams from Marietta, Ga  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Adams
Win the Prize
Ric Cadle
What a fantastic, great message of encouragement for us to finish strong. Thank you Pastor Ric!

Sermon11/26/09 6:54 PM
dianne barfield from marietta,ga.  Find all comments by dianne barfield
I Am NOT Ok
Cheryl Wolfinger
i was very much touched by cheryls sermon. iam not ok. very meaningful. she has done so much in her mission field in africa and she has such a big heart for the Lord in her life and too give back soo much too others. she has really touched my life in just knowing her. i feel blessed too be able to be her friend. sincerely dianne h. barfield

Sermon2/12/09 11:01 PM
Ben Clements from Cave Spring/Rome GA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ben Clements
The Patience of Faith
Rick Baldwin
I'm all broken up! No media for Sunday! I think I will just cry! Just kidding (I think). No, really, I have been blessed by every message you have preached on "The Patriarchs"; especially the one I got to hear in person. And I look forward to every one of them. Keep up the GREAT WORK! The Lord blesses and encourages me ever time I listen (and I listen every week). The Lord uses you and your messages to charge, to challenge, and to convict me (and I need them). Thank you for your strait forward, and transparent, aproach to preaching God's Word! Your student and friend, Ben K. Clements

Sermon8/24/08 8:39 PM
Art Picus  Contact via emailFind all comments by Art Picus
Fasting (Part 1)
Rick Baldwin
comments
I was in this sermon and it was very powerful!! If you have always wanted a great definition of fasting this is it!! This sermon helps you get in the right frame of mind to focus on what's important!! If you live anywhere near Atlanta you HAVE to to Wildwood to se Pastor Rick in living color!! He's amazing!

Sermon7/21/08 12:17 PM
Benjamin Clements from Rome, Cave Spring, GA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benjamin Clements
Thank you again for presenting such straight forward truth in an applicable fashion on gut level issues to our church life and our personal lives. And what a wonderful exposition of the scripture. If I may say, we are in desparate need for more of the same. Keep up the great exposition work while dealing with these gut level issues. I thank God more and more for you daily. Your student and friend, Ben K. Clements

Sermon3/15/08 9:13 AM
Pastor Benjamin (Ben) Clements from Rome GA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Benjamin (Ben) Clements
Praise God again for both, Pastor Rick and this message! Our church (Live Oak Baptist, Cave Spring, GA.) is being blessed daily by God. I firmly believe your messages change my life, my world veiw, my walk and relationship with God, and therefore, they strengthen my ability to follow God and lead His people. Many of Gods people are being blessed as a result of this message. Christ is, has been, and will be continually magnified by this message. Thank God for your obedience, your desire to study, your gifted approach to delivering His word, and your passion for Gods people!

Sermon2/26/08 7:59 PM
Spiritual Warfare Part 2
Rick Baldwin
Pastor Rick, I want you to know that I consider you my online pastor. The two messages on spiritual warfare have changed my spiritual life, and that of my family and my church. Your obedience to the Lord and your exposition on these scriptures has penetrated my life and moved me to greater heights in my service to, and worship of our ONE TRUE AND LIVING GOD! I will be one of those works in your life that will stand eternally when the books are opened. God Bless! Ben

Sermon5/6/07 3:40 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
(Sermon no longer available)
“ My sorrow gave way to hope ”
I really appreciated this message because it was specific about a certain type of suffering, and its message and story of hope was just as specific. It spoke to my heart, it inspired my heart, it lifted my heart, and it comforted my heart. I now feel ready to face the day. Thank you

Sermon4/18/07 12:50 PM
lynn mckinley  Find all comments by lynn mckinley
(Sermon no longer available)
I have been listening to your site for some time. I love tony stinsons sermons, but you site is not letting me through it takes me to a sign up thing of which I am not new. If I try bypassind it or doing it it take me to a download and than will not respond no matter what I do. Please help me.

Sermon10/15/04 10:36 AM
Jeanette Dickerson from Kennesaw Georgia
(Sermon no longer available)
Not only did this sermon touch me but I can not think of one time when I wasn't touched by a sermon Lindsey Lewis taugh. I encourage you to give him a listen if you haven't yet. Hearing his passion and knowing his honesty will be nothing less than a blessing to you as it is to me time and time again. Thanks for all you do LL! God is Great, Jeanette

Sermon9/25/04 3:24 PM
Dennis from Philippines  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
“ What a very Transforming Sermons! ”
Hi! I personally thank the pastor, Tony Stinson for the great teachings I've been hearing thru the SermonAudio.com. I can't help myself but to thank all the people behind the Wildwood Baptist Church because despite of the distance, thru internet, I've been closer to God, and DEFINITELY blessed my life and my family! I'm on the other side of the world but there's no doubt, the words coming from the mouth of Pastor Tony Stinson has touched my whole being. Thanks be to God and to all of YOU! More POWER! God bless you all!

Sermon3/6/04 9:40 AM
Daniel Eaton from Atlanta, GA  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Very Enlightening! ”
I've been in church for over 40 years, but have never heard a sermon on the crucifiction from God's perspective until this. Even though I heard this sermon twice in person, I still had to download it so I could hear it again. I just *thought* I knew the purpose behind the death of Christ. This sermon really opened my eyes. I encourage everyone to hear it.

Battle with Apollyon
Mark Pannell
Who Shall Stand

Who Shall Stand
Eager Avenue Grace Church

The Missing Voice Of Authority

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Sunday - PM

Blog 12/22/14
I'll Be Home for Christmas

New York Gospel Mission
merry chr­istm­as! hol­iday fest­iv­it­ies are in full swing...

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

The Giver of Life
Ken Wimer

SPONSOR | 400+

I often pray, Lord, make me as holy as a pardoned sinner can be. ... Robert Murray McCheyne

City: Las Vegas, NV