Radio Missions | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for June 2015 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

ID

SATURDAY
JUL 4, 2015

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: vot
Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon7/3/15 9:09 AM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
• Posted 34 hours ago
Cain and Abel or Life and Death 282
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
This is the way God saved me. Since I would not accept the new forms of salvation in my area I am an outcast. I found nothing good in myself deserving God's gift and even today I find nothing that deserves His salvation. I will never compromise. My Lord will soon be coming to deliver His own but the professors are having too much fun. Lord Jesus come quickly. Amen

Sermon6/4/15 12:22 PM
.d Griffith from Ky.  Find all comments by .d Griffith
comments
Just listened again. Never in my born days did I ever think our nation would sink as low as is sunk. Churches divided. It seems as though God has removed all restraint and let men completely have his own way. It is almost over yet God's own people refuse use to believe. Just as bad as Israel when the prophets tried to warn them.

Sermon5/22/15 4:14 AM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Man, the Head of the Home, VOT #182
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
My my how things have changed. Women preacher. Children stand in their parents face and instruct them how to live. I only whipped my son twice in his life. He is 47 now and always tells my and me he loves us. Heclaime a hop in th Lord

Sermon5/20/15 7:48 PM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Brilliant spiritual mind. Seen it coming years ago yet men today haven't realized what is about to happen. Lightning shall come from the east to the west. His church shall be gone in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. Praise our blessed Lord

Sermon2/26/15 9:43 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Soul winning. I wasn't even going to church when the Lord convicted me. He called me at about 20 years of age in a revival meeting and saved me just after my 25th birthday. I mean saved me. I hear so much confess just believe be baptised I am sick of it. The Holy Spirit gave me faith to believe and revealed Christ to me. Man has become a hindrance in the salvation of souls. One here one there of the last of His elect. Time is almost up but very few people realize it. Try talking to church members about the soon to occur Rapture. Ask them about the Antichrist, the great tribulation, the Lord coming in a cloud with power and great glory. The millennial reign and see what you get. Very unpleasant. How do I know? Been there and done that. They have no idea what is coming and I sometimes ask myself; why try talking to my own family since they do not believe. The soon to occur Rapture, the Antichrist, the great tribulation the return to earth of our Lord. Been persecuted ever since. Rough way to live. I do know His coming is nigh and then I'll be leaving. Forever to be with Him. I visit this site often and send some money along. I pray it helps a little. Love you all.

Sermon2/11/15 8:46 PM
"This Same Jesus" 296
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
His coming is at the door. Why do church members rebell at His coming? The greatest enemies of the coming to earth of our Lord are church members. They hate it!!! If they only knew just how close His coming was would they rejoice or tremble? First the Rapture, the reign of anti-chtist and my Lord coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Praise His name forever. Glory to the One that will change my vile body into a body likened unto His own glorious body. Maranatha. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Sermon1/23/15 2:15 PM
Tom Mitchell from Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Mitchell
comments
Love this message. L.R. Shelton was a great preacher who did not hold back when it came to proclaiming God's Truth. Would put him up against any of the so called preachers of this generation any day. Let the world keep their Joel Osteens and Jesse Duplantis. I'll take L.R. Shelton any time.

Sermon1/15/15 3:38 PM
Revelation #2530
Albert Pendarvis
AMEN!!!!!!

Sermon1/9/15 4:24 PM
Religiously Lost, VOT #201
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
I am not welcome in the churches here anymore. I preached a sermon similar to this several years ago that help bring a man to Christ, but now our people have compromised to confess and be baptised. I will not accept it. Ye must be born again!!!! I will not compromise. The world has no idea what awaits it. Judgement is coming. It is swiftly overtaking us and the blindest people are church members!!May God help us. May He open the eyes of the blind that the day that is coming take us not unaware.

Sermon1/4/15 3:16 PM
The Fact of His Coming, TB #1997
Albert Pendarvis
Something sure is wrong with a lot of professors. They cannot accept the Lord's coming is nigh, even at the door. It seems the are grounded in the terra ferma and have no desire to see Him. To see the One that died for me, what else should be our desire? I often wonder what He will look like but I soon will know for His coming is so very close. I feel like I am the only one in my area that is really expecting to hear His shout. No one else is. They are enjoying life to much. Their hope is in material things, their I R A's and checking account balances. Oh to look upon the blessed face of my Lord. To see His smiling face as He delivers all the Father has given Him safely to glory. Praise His name that He would love a sinner like me enough to suffer the Shame and humiliation for my sakes. As I have read Spurgeon's, Are you mocked? Oh yes I have been mocked but nothing like my Lord. Such love my tounge cannot and will never be able to tell. Unto Him that loved me and gave Himself for me, to Him be praise and glory forever and forever. Amen and amen

Sermon12/30/14 1:43 PM
The World's Saturday Night, VOT #198
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Just listened again. I never thought I would ever see the day when my home church which I had belonged to for 30 plus years would accept confess and be baptised for salvation. When I left the stand for the last time several months ago I declared; you have been warned!!!They have no idea what is coming. I do. How bad will it be before God takes the church out of this world I do not know but rest assured it is close. Real close. Love you all. You are the only people looking for His imminate coming. Search the internet. Find one if you can. You can not!!

Sermon12/16/14 6:21 AM
The World's Saturday Night, VOT #198
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
What is wrong with the churches? The judgement is falling. People that profess to know the Lord have no idea what is happening. What's wrong!. No one in my area is preaching the Rapture, they know nothing of the coming of earth of the Lord. They intend to stay forever. All they worry about is their money. The churches are all dying.

Sermon12/15/14 7:04 PM
comments
I have been saved a long time. Why do religious professors hate free grace? Free gave gave me life in Christ. Free grace still shows me my need of a Saviour. Free grace will soon deliver me from this body of corruption. How soon? Very soon. The world is coming apart and my own family think His coming is not high. It is very nigh. You see the Lord began to teach me years ago my pastor whom I loved, whom is gone now was wrong. He rejected the regathering of Israel back to the land again. Now my home Church has become a mixture of freewill and those that believe in eternal security. They are short lived and I have no home. Just me my wife of 46 years and my blessed Lord. He stills loves me. I would not accept the doctrine of baptismal regeneration. I walked out. As Mr. Pink spoke of God's vindication of His Son I will soon be vindicated. Love you all.

Sermon12/11/14 10:02 AM
God's Sovereign Love, #20
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
The greatest problem in my life is not the poor lost sinner but the self righteous religious individual that tries to justify himself by he law. Brother all I am is a sinner saved by grace that learned quickly there was no good in me to deserve God's love.

Sermon12/8/14 1:24 AM
Election and the Saint, VOT #166
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Without God's electing grace where would I be today? Lost. My loved ones have no hope without God's election. Mention it today and you become a leper. Of one thing I am persuaded if I trust Him He will perform it. How do I explain this great doctrine to the unlearned individual who looks at his freewill and glories in it. My hope lies in God's eternal electing grace given unto me when He gave His Son for me. When I pray I know He is able to perform that which I ask because He is God!!!!!!!!Glory unto His holy name. I can never repay Him for His eternal love manifest toward me in His Son. We have not because we ask not. I feel the tears flowing down my face. Why Lord? Because it seemed good in Thy sight. Is that enough. Never. As long as eternity rolls I will praise Him for his electing grace. Thank you for this station. It is almost time to hear the shout. Come up my people. Believe me it it getting very close. Very close. Maybe I will write and let you see what the Lord has show me about the Rapture. It is a lot simpler than people think. It is all based around the little nation of Israel. It is the key to understanding when. Again. Thanks.

Sermon12/5/14 10:23 PM
The Last Good-Bye 284
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Whew!!! That makes a man examine himself. How many professors could handle that. That separates the wheat from the chaff. I wonder how many preachers could handle that. Very few in this apostate age.

Sermon12/4/14 9:52 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Question. If individuals that profess a hope in Christ why are so few looking for His coming. Brother, if they would read and look at the signs of the times surely if the Spirit of the living God dwelt in them they would know His coming is nigh even at the door. I am as David; I'll be satisfied when I awake in His likeness.

Sermon12/1/14 12:43 PM
What Is Calvinism? - VOT #156
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Freewillers can't stand this. It puts man in his proper place. Sinners. Hell bound hell deserving unable to save himself. Many years ago I found myself by His grace lost. I could not escape God's judgment then I fell at His feet crying God please help me. Brother did He help me. He revealed Christ to my heart. He sealed me with His Spirit and taught me His love toward me in His Son. Now in a short time He will descend from heaven with a shout. Why can't professing christians see His coming is nign even at the door.

Sermon11/28/14 1:18 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Since this was 2003 what do you think today? Much much closer. The worst enemies to the Rapture in this area are my own family!!!They think it will happen but not in their day. They worry about their financial condition. Mr. Pink had it right. His coming will be at the end of the 6th millennium. Do some math. Who am I? Just an uneducated hillbilly.

Sermon11/27/14 4:21 PM
The Unsaved Preacher, TB #1770
Albert Pendarvis
The biggest problem today. Unsaved preachers who know nothing of old time Holy Spirit conviction!!!!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Loving the Unloveable
Pastor Joe Hillrich

Joel Van Hoogen
The Vexation of the Righteous

Bread of Life Fellowship

A. Boyd Miller IV
Rejection of Biblical Marriage

Covenant Presbyterian Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 7/1/15
Ten Thousand Dollar Days

New York Gospel Mission
around ten years ago i riding with my dad in his truck...

Paul Washer: Judgment Day, 2 Free MP3s

Phen­om­enal serm­ons that every­one needs to hear, on one of the most imp­ort­ant top­ics!
www.puritandownloads.com/ju..