Radio Missions | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for April 2016 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

ID

THURSDAY
MAY 5, 2016
About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: vot
Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon4/30/16 1:23 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
• Posted 5 days ago
End of the Age 369
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
If people only knew how close. He's coming very shortly. First our Lord and then the man of sin for seven years. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Sermon4/24/16 1:41 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Antichrist in Prophecy 367
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
The biggest scoffers are church members. I warned and warned but they do not believe Christ is coming to earth again. Oh we're a gospel church we don't want to hear about the little nation of Israel. As God told Jeremiah, go down to gate of the house of the Lord and warn them but they'll not hear you. They'll listen very shortly when the born again believers disappear. How can men that say they are called of God not see what is about to occur.

Sermon4/16/16 9:25 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
God Names the Antichrist 368
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
These preachers are gone and will never be replaced. The Anti-Christ will be revealed shortly for the church will leave shortly. Most of this I studyed and the Lord taught me several years ago. In 2005 He let me understand the Messianic Reign of our Lord. The inn from Matt. 24-25-Mark 13 and Luke 21 after weeks of study He let me understand the difference between the Rapture and the 2nd Advent. Not only was the congregation bless but an old man that the pastor had never been able to touch gave his hand for prayer. The pastor got very upset saying ,I've never been able to touch that man. I was instructed never to mention the nation of Israel again. In 2009 I withdrew from my home church where I'd been a member for 38 years. The association collapsed in 2011 not wanting to hear about what was coming. The only church's left are hard shells and Armaian and looking at the coverts today most are children who are not young enough to be accountable. You talk about the coming of the Lord and Church members don't want to talk about it. I figured out by the help of the Holy Spirit that man's time will be up in 6000 years. 2nd Peter chapter 3 and verse 8. Hosea chapter 3 and 6. One day with the Lord and a thousand years is as one day. This learned by His help. Then I discovered Mr. Pink and

Sermon4/16/16 6:21 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
Satan, the Great Adulterer 354
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Predestination. Our conformity to the Lord Jesus Christ is the sacred objective of predestination. Romans chapter 8.For whom He did foreknow He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son. The man Christ Jesus the first of His elect. To say you have been predestined to be conformed to the image of God's Son is misunderstood. It is the doctrine of eternal security. It comes after the new birth and God recognizes us dead to sin but alive to God through our Lord Jesus Christ. It cost me everything because I would not accept water baptism and people have no idea what the Rapture is and the 2nd Advent, or the coming of our Lord to earth again. People around me cannot even see the doctrine of election. I will try to order the copies of the rise of the Anti-Christ. People sure need it for they have no idea what is coming.

Sermon1/30/16 2:16 PM
D. Griffith  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Man Holding God in Contempt 359
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
To say a sinner HATES God is to most an abomination. But God taught me the natural man lost all desire to love and serve his Creator. He must be changed and become a new creature in Christ. Who hath delivered us for the powers of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son. MAN MUST BE GIVEN A SECOND NATURE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. When I realized I was sinner and all that I could do would never save me I gave up and God revealed Christ to me. To preach the total depravity of Man is doctrine church members will not accept today. YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!! PERIOD. I WISH THERE WERE SOME PREACHERS LIKE BROTHER Shelton TODAY. WE NEED THEM SO BADLY.

Sermon1/22/16 5:40 PM
D. Griffith  Find all comments by D. Griffith
The Voice of the Devil Part 2
comments
Thank God for His Spirit and His blessings. A wonderful semon that blest my soul. See you soon brother Shelton.

Sermon1/22/16 5:34 PM
D. Griffith  Find all comments by D. Griffith
The Voice of the Devil Part 2
comments
I tried to warn my own family what was coming. I never thought I would see the day when a man I loved dearly would accept water baptizem and just confess as salvation. I repented under a Godly sorrow. I tried to teach them about the Rapture and the great tribulation but I have been mocked because I could seen the Millennium, and Christ ruling the nations with a rod of iron. Our Lord's coming is so near and church members don't want to hear that God's people are soon to be leaving. Oh that I might see Him whom my soul loveth. Oh prasise his holy name. Glory to the One died for me.

Sermon11/28/15 2:23 PM
Hutch from Rhode Island  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hutch
True and False Repentance 352
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I needed to hear this. I am so thankfull for Gods mercy on me. This really has humbled me and put me in the right frame of mind. This man is still bearing fruit thru his recordings.I was blessed to be able to hear this man of God

Sermon11/18/15 5:02 AM
ThomasJ from Denmark  Contact via emailFind all comments by ThomasJ
The Thirsting Sinner, VOT #188
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
“ What a blessing to my soul! ”
This is good old-time preaching. None of all that devillish rubbish that fills the dirty, stinking socalled sermons of most preachers i our day and age.

Sermon11/13/15 3:43 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Election, the Basis of Grace 336
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Before God saved me many years ago the Holy Spirit taught me I was a sinner. I had terrible thoughts and even though I was a lost man I would ask God to forgive me. Even after all these years I still need a Saviour for Christ is my righteousness. When I hear someone make a remark; that guy is a good man the thing they lack is knowledge of the total depravity of their heart and that one must be born again from above. Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift that makes me white as snow. God's people will soon be leaving but try convincing church members the Rapture is near but their reply is, I'm happy,I have money in the bank. They will soon leave it all behind if they know the same Lord I know. Try preaching a sermon on Romans chapter 3 and they will show you the door. How do I know? Been there and done that. May the God of all grace continue to bless you until Christ takes His people from the world. Amen

Sermon8/24/15 5:24 PM
d. grittith from ky.  Find all comments by d. grittith
The Truth of Election 337
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
What does one tell a primitive Baptist that tells me ; he didn't have to repent. He was one of God's elect. My reply; God saved me may 13th 1973. He had no answer. All I remember is that God rolled away that burden of sin from my soul may 13th 1973. I know what election is. God chose election that no flesh should glory in His presence. No election no cross no gospel. A. W. Pink. He as the last theologian God called. He taught both sides. A very brilliant man. I heard a young preacher make a remark, no doubt thrown toward me. He was predestined 3 times. It is hard to deal with ignorance. The world is full of people who lack understanding of this great doctrine. Thousands of people gave their lives for it.

Sermon7/14/15 10:11 PM
James Butteri from Utah  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Butteri
The Thirsting Sinner, VOT #188
comments
THE MAN IS A GENUINE ARTICLE ENSIGN AND ORATOR OF GOD CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. HE IS AMAZING STILL. PURE UNADULTERATED REVELATION IN EVERY WORD.

Sermon7/12/15 7:09 AM
David J Burrows from Northern Ireland, U.K.  Contact via emailFind all comments by David J Burrows
Man's Responsibility, VOT #163
comments
This is the best Gospel on the subject I have ever heard. If it were possible I would love to have it in writing, i.e. email. Thank you most sincerely in Christ Jesus the Lord.

Sermon7/3/15 9:09 AM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Cain and Abel or Life and Death 282
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
This is the way God saved me. Since I would not accept the new forms of salvation in my area I am an outcast. I found nothing good in myself deserving God's gift and even today I find nothing that deserves His salvation. I will never compromise. My Lord will soon be coming to deliver His own but the professors are having too much fun. Lord Jesus come quickly. Amen

Sermon6/4/15 12:22 PM
.d Griffith from Ky.  Find all comments by .d Griffith
comments
Just listened again. Never in my born days did I ever think our nation would sink as low as is sunk. Churches divided. It seems as though God has removed all restraint and let men completely have his own way. It is almost over yet God's own people refuse use to believe. Just as bad as Israel when the prophets tried to warn them.

Sermon5/22/15 4:14 AM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Man, the Head of the Home, VOT #182
comments
My my how things have changed. Women preacher. Children stand in their parents face and instruct them how to live. I only whipped my son twice in his life. He is 47 now and always tells my and me he loves us. Heclaime a hop in th Lord

Sermon5/20/15 7:48 PM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Brilliant spiritual mind. Seen it coming years ago yet men today haven't realized what is about to happen. Lightning shall come from the east to the west. His church shall be gone in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. Praise our blessed Lord

Sermon2/26/15 9:43 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Soul winning. I wasn't even going to church when the Lord convicted me. He called me at about 20 years of age in a revival meeting and saved me just after my 25th birthday. I mean saved me. I hear so much confess just believe be baptised I am sick of it. The Holy Spirit gave me faith to believe and revealed Christ to me. Man has become a hindrance in the salvation of souls. One here one there of the last of His elect. Time is almost up but very few people realize it. Try talking to church members about the soon to occur Rapture. Ask them about the Antichrist, the great tribulation, the Lord coming in a cloud with power and great glory. The millennial reign and see what you get. Very unpleasant. How do I know? Been there and done that. They have no idea what is coming and I sometimes ask myself; why try talking to my own family since they do not believe. The soon to occur Rapture, the Antichrist, the great tribulation the return to earth of our Lord. Been persecuted ever since. Rough way to live. I do know His coming is nigh and then I'll be leaving. Forever to be with Him. I visit this site often and send some money along. I pray it helps a little. Love you all.

Sermon2/11/15 8:46 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
"This Same Jesus" 296
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
His coming is at the door. Why do church members rebell at His coming? The greatest enemies of the coming to earth of our Lord are church members. They hate it!!! If they only knew just how close His coming was would they rejoice or tremble? First the Rapture, the reign of anti-chtist and my Lord coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Praise His name forever. Glory to the One that will change my vile body into a body likened unto His own glorious body. Maranatha. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Sermon1/23/15 2:15 PM
Tom Mitchell from Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Mitchell
comments
Love this message. L.R. Shelton was a great preacher who did not hold back when it came to proclaiming God's Truth. Would put him up against any of the so called preachers of this generation any day. Let the world keep their Joel Osteens and Jesse Duplantis. I'll take L.R. Shelton any time.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Lin Brown
Judgment and the New Creation

Grace Particular Baptist

Scott Davis
A Call to Arms

The Armor of God
Nineveh

Scott Davis
The Will of God

The Attributes of God
Nineveh

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist¬≠­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..