Radio Missions | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: vot
MyChurch Code#: 11607
Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon9/19/17 9:17 PM
D. Griffith. from My.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
• Posted 27 hours ago
The Just Shall Live by Faith 431
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Praise God. I needed this. As John Bunyan said:,I'll let moss grow over my eyelids before I'll disobey God. I'll let moss grow over mine before I'll compromise the great truths of His word. To stand alone gets very lonesome, but our race is almost over. I post and post warning and warning and if people don't take heed let their blood be upon their own heads.

Sermon8/19/17 6:10 PM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Wrath of God 417
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
What a good message and so needful today.

Sermon8/18/17 7:27 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
comments
Enjoyed this sermon very much. Come Lord Jesus

Sermon8/17/17 4:51 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Power of God #411
comments
Loved this message.. God is in control and powerful.

Sermon8/13/17 4:45 PM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Love of God 416
comments
Loved this message. Well done.

Sermon7/14/17 7:24 PM
comments
I have to trust Him, because I am considered an out cast. The Lord's coming for His people and church members are still following the teachings of the elders. No Rapture, No Great Tribulation, no 2nd Advent and no Messianic reign of the Lord. I was invited to preach at a church not long ago but how can two walk together except they be in agreement. I believe in the new birth and the eternal security of every born again believer. Some church members in this area have been baptised so many times they're water logged.

Sermon7/1/17 12:00 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I have never seen so many sermons in a row and so quickly. It seems you like myself can see what's coming. I wonder how church members can be so blind, they cannot comprehend what's about to occur. I know aged preachers that cannot seen the Rapture coming before the 2nd Advent. No man of sin, no Tribulation. No nuthin'. And people say CALVANIST are a noncompassionant religious people. Got to get the credit card out. You're the only ones with eyes into the end time. See you soon in glory.

Sermon6/19/17 9:43 AM
The Love and Wrath of God 419
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I see what's coming but I don't fear for myself, but there are so many that have no idea what's getting ready to happen. Israel has been recalled but preachers have taught their congergations the church will go through the Great Tribulation. It seems the best I can do I cannot convince the church members in this area His coming is so near. When you are forced to resign because you believe in the Messianic Reign of our Lord to be and outcast. 6000 years is almost up, something God allowed me to understand but people will not accept. So I play these messages and post my own. I pray God would open the hearts of some lost souls and let them see their condition and seek the Lord with all their heart. May God bless you is my prayer.

Sermon6/12/17 10:45 AM
Kim O. from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim O.
comments
I don't know when this sermon was preached but as I listened he eluded to the fact that the Antichrist will have people so dependent on him in his"Utopian"society, a welfare state, fine living without having to work (redistribution of wealth), medical care (socialized medicine), technology and etc..I almost gasped. We are here now. The pushing of social justice, socialism, open borders etc... Clearly we are so close to our Lord Jesus' return!

Sermon5/26/17 10:47 PM
The Love of God 416
comments
It is said that John Newton, upon his death bed made the following statement; My mind is almost gone, but one thing I remember, I am a great sinner but Christ is a great Saviour. Myself; I have few friends left. But my time on earth will soon be over, as my Lord comes as lightning shineth from one end of heaven to the other. Why God loves me I have no idea but for some reason unknown to me He does. When I hear others boast of their goodness that deserved God's love I know they speak out of ignorance, ether that or they know nothing of their own heart. May God bless you. We'll meet soon in Father's house.

Sermon5/19/17 10:07 PM
The Mercy of a Sovereign God 413
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I'm a child of God by birth, highest honor on this earth. I claim Jesus first of all and that's enough for me.

Sermon4/22/17 6:21 PM
Dwaine Griffith from Ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
The Power of God #411
comments
Zeal without doctrine is like a lunatic with a sword. John Calvin. I despise men that get in the pulpit and butcher Gods word. I heard a young preach say : all I know I was predestined to hell then heaven then heaven again. Preachers today cannot even see the doctrine of election. One preacher with the title of elder preached a sermon; God had predestined all humanity to hell. The 2nd Advent is despised today when Christ sits with all His glory on His throne in Jerusalem. To say the rapture of the church is imminent church members love this world too much. All I can do is warn and warn.

Sermon4/15/17 9:10 PM
The Power of God #411
comments
Jesus our head is already in heaven, and if be in heaven the body cannot drown. John Flavel

Sermon3/5/17 2:12 PM
comments
The only way I can see God is through Christ, and the only way God can see me is through Christ. C. H. Spurgeon. Mr. Trump. 45th president. 4+5= 9.

Sermon2/14/17 10:07 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I wonder if Mr. Shelton could ever imagined that God would have ever allowed it to get this bad without completely destroying this nation? Last year two cities almost burned to the ground, but churches still think, oh it will get better. Times up. The church will soon be leaving and then man will have just what he wanted, his own way. The present day President was sworn in at the age of 7 years 7 months and 7 days. You see I studied E. W. Bullinger and time is all but finished. It's a shame what Preachers have become, that old prophecy. Well God put it in His Word for a purpose yet man cast it aside and look for a better tomorrow. When they shall say peace and safety then sudden destruction cometh upon them and they shall not escape. People need to study their Bibles, especially 2nd Thess. These messages continue to be a blessing to me and I share them praying someone will take heed and turn to the Lord.

Blog1/29/17 12:46 PM
Vicki Pearman from Republic, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicki Pearman
Amen!!! Preacher about women preacher's!!!

Good preachin!

Fight the good fight

Sermon12/27/16 12:49 PM
Behold, He Prayeth 399
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It is the most disturbing to me to see men that call themselves preachers see a child baptized in water and all agree; that's great, no it's a shame. A pastor's wife following the Samaritan's purse, the leader making almost a million dollars a year. I am a sinner saved by grace. My thoughts disturb me but I have a Saviour. As Paul wrote; oh wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Am I a good man? No. Just one that was crucified with Christ and the life I now live I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. My hope is in his rightousness because I have none. My journey will soon be over because His coming is so near. May God bless you because if I hear the truth I get it here. Nowhere to worship because of ignorance.

Sermon12/22/16 1:24 PM
Grace Abounding to Guilty Sinners 397
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Way too much easy believeism. To repent under a Godly sorrow is a mystery to not only to church members but to preachers as well. Just believe and confess but the Lord said; repent or perish and if you preach a new birth by the faith of the operation of God most are completely ignorant. They have no idea what is getting ready to occur, no idea of the man of sin and the Great Tribulation therefore they are happy and are not looking for the Rapture of the true believers.

Sermon12/2/16 3:24 PM
The Last Good-Bye 284
comments
Reposting this sermon because there are very few born again believers left, oh plenty of professors but few that know anything about real law conviction and the new birth. The first time I posted it some of the great international evangelist followers wanted my hide.

Sermon11/1/16 1:48 PM
Revelation #2507
Albert Pendarvis
Man will bow now or later. You can warn and warn but it seems to fall upon deaf ears, even professing church members will not have the soon coming of our Lord. Salvation is a know so salvation and if I lived a 1000 years on this present earth people cannot take the great gift God gave me on that morning in a little old country church. The new birth is a thing of the past but many that profess know nothing of our Lord.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Don Bell
Walking With God

walking with God
Sunday - PM
Lantana Grace Church

Dr. Peter Masters
The Concept of Eternal Life

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

John Pittman Hey
Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory

Far Better to be with Christ!
Grace Bible Church

Here I Stand: Free book giveaway

For the glory of God alone. Rev­el­at­ion, Rep­ent­ance, Rest­or­at­ion, Rev­iv­al.
desiringrevival.org/newslet..

Day And Night
Bruce David Bell

Southampton, PA | zip
Southampton Primitive Baptist Church

We are in your area! We'd love to have you join us for Worsh­ip!
southamptonpbc.org