Radio Missions | SermonAudio.com

Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon4/22/17 6:21 PM
Dwaine Griffith from Ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
The Power of God #411
comments
Zeal without doctrine is like a lunatic with a sword. John Calvin. I despise men that get in the pulpit and butcher Gods word. I heard a young preach say : all I know I was predestined to hell then heaven then heaven again. Preachers today cannot even see the doctrine of election. One preacher with the title of elder preached a sermon; God had predestined all humanity to hell. The 2nd Advent is despised today when Christ sits with all His glory on His throne in Jerusalem. To say the rapture of the church is imminent church members love this world too much. All I can do is warn and warn.

Sermon4/15/17 9:10 PM
The Power of God #411
comments
Jesus our head is already in heaven, and if be in heaven the body cannot drown. John Flavel

Sermon3/5/17 2:12 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The only way I can see God is through Christ, and the only way God can see me is through Christ. C. H. Spurgeon. Mr. Trump. 45th president. 4+5= 9.

Sermon2/14/17 10:07 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I wonder if Mr. Shelton could ever imagined that God would have ever allowed it to get this bad without completely destroying this nation? Last year two cities almost burned to the ground, but churches still think, oh it will get better. Times up. The church will soon be leaving and then man will have just what he wanted, his own way. The present day President was sworn in at the age of 7 years 7 months and 7 days. You see I studied E. W. Bullinger and time is all but finished. It's a shame what Preachers have become, that old prophecy. Well God put it in His Word for a purpose yet man cast it aside and look for a better tomorrow. When they shall say peace and safety then sudden destruction cometh upon them and they shall not escape. People need to study their Bibles, especially 2nd Thess. These messages continue to be a blessing to me and I share them praying someone will take heed and turn to the Lord.

Blog1/29/17 12:46 PM
Vicki Pearman from Republic, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicki Pearman
Amen!!! Preacher about women preacher's!!!

Good preachin!

Fight the good fight

Sermon12/27/16 12:49 PM
Behold, He Prayeth 399
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It is the most disturbing to me to see men that call themselves preachers see a child baptized in water and all agree; that's great, no it's a shame. A pastor's wife following the Samaritan's purse, the leader making almost a million dollars a year. I am a sinner saved by grace. My thoughts disturb me but I have a Saviour. As Paul wrote; oh wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Am I a good man? No. Just one that was crucified with Christ and the life I now live I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. My hope is in his rightousness because I have none. My journey will soon be over because His coming is so near. May God bless you because if I hear the truth I get it here. Nowhere to worship because of ignorance.

Sermon12/22/16 1:24 PM
Grace Abounding to Guilty Sinners 397
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Way too much easy believeism. To repent under a Godly sorrow is a mystery to not only to church members but to preachers as well. Just believe and confess but the Lord said; repent or perish and if you preach a new birth by the faith of the operation of God most are completely ignorant. They have no idea what is getting ready to occur, no idea of the man of sin and the Great Tribulation therefore they are happy and are not looking for the Rapture of the true believers.

Sermon12/2/16 3:24 PM
The Last Good-Bye 284
comments
Reposting this sermon because there are very few born again believers left, oh plenty of professors but few that know anything about real law conviction and the new birth. The first time I posted it some of the great international evangelist followers wanted my hide.

Sermon11/1/16 1:48 PM
Revelation #2507
Albert Pendarvis
Man will bow now or later. You can warn and warn but it seems to fall upon deaf ears, even professing church members will not have the soon coming of our Lord. Salvation is a know so salvation and if I lived a 1000 years on this present earth people cannot take the great gift God gave me on that morning in a little old country church. The new birth is a thing of the past but many that profess know nothing of our Lord.

Sermon10/29/16 4:44 PM
comments
Divorce is rampant among the world but not of the world only but in church and church members. They see no wrong with it, one marriage and then a divorce just a continuing cycle and they profess to know the Lord. Church members living together out of wedlock and the pastor takes no action. Makes me wonder how many preachers are really called of God.

Sermon10/21/16 8:58 PM
The Doom of Satan's Man 393
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Wonderful wonderful sermon. It would seem I got it right and everything is being set up right at this very present time for Russia to move into the Middle East and be destroyed. Two different battles instead of one. Our Lord is coming in a moment in the twinkling of a eye.

Sermon10/7/16 10:16 PM
Satan's Mad Gamble 392
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Amen. I warned three men what 2nd Peter chapter three verse no. eight meant but no was their answer. God has divided time into six days each day amounting to one thousand years but talking to church members is a waste of time. Subtract seven years from the end of the sixth millennium and you get the Rapture. Christ is coming for His people. If Mr. Shelton could see the drug use today what would he think? Time's almost up. Prepare to meet your God Oh America.

Sermon9/19/16 4:45 PM
The Coming Gentile World Ruler 371
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It would seem some individuals have never discovered it is by grace through faith and not of ourselves it us a gift of God. When I hear someone who has professed a hope for 40 years say; God saw something good in me I bite my tongue for I have never found anything in me that merited God's grace. The whole purpose of election, that no flesh should glory in His presence. Most preachers have never gotten past 1st Corinthians the first chapter.

Sermon9/2/16 6:38 AM
The Coming Victorious Christ 385
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It seems so strange I was allowed to see this and preached one sermon on it several years ago but now I'm am outcast nowhere to worship but I know I don't have long to wait. All is being prepared for the revelation of the man of sin but so many just don't believe. As the parable of the ten virgins; the church us slumbering and the lost are asleep. This is the best message I've heard on the Rapture and the 2nd Advent. Guess I'll have to pass this one around, maybe some of God's people will realize they have a short time to wait. I pray this convinces them. Thank for this wonderful message. Received a blessings from this one.

Sermon8/23/16 9:19 PM
Truth Versus Error 384
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Too many unsaved church members. They know nothing of old time conviction or a Godly sorrow. Exposing themselves on Facebook almost naked, pregnant out of wedlock. I worked with those people. Decision for Christ, dedication, rededication and water baptism. Makes me sick to my stomach. Never thought I'd see it in the church I belonged to so long but it came in the form of just confess and be baptized. Well I left for I never got saved that way. I repented when the Holy Spirit showed me I was lost. Repentance the missing note in today's preaching.

Sermon8/15/16 10:57 AM
Till There Was No Remedy 380
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Just shared it again but it it seems that no one is concerned. Judgement is swiftly approaching but even church members could care less, they're having too much fun, but that's about to end.

Sermon7/29/16 9:25 PM
Turn or Burn 383
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Amen and Amen. I repented under a Godly sorrow and it was not a decision for Christ or a dedication. I died under the law which the Holy Spirit hung over my head. Guilty as charged, save me or I perish. He reached down the big hand of love and for Christ sake forgave me.

Sermon7/11/16 9:40 PM
The Man of Sin 370
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Since I'm not allowed to preach in the Baptist churches because I believe that the church shall leave and then Anti-Christ shall have control over the world for 7 years I have no where to preach, therefore I post these sermons, other selected preachers from the past or my own. It is that or go places that do not preach old time repentance and eternal security and the 2nd coming of our Lord to earth and since I hate to hear backsliding preached and that is what they preach in most churches God has allowed me to use Facebook to warn people what is about to occur. Church members do not believe the Lord will take His Church from the world and return to the Mt. of Olives again.

Sermon7/5/16 7:08 PM
The Assyrian 381
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Way over my head. But one thing I believe America is Babylon !!!!!!

Sermon6/22/16 10:21 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
Um. It seems that Mr. Shelton saw 2016 way before it came. It will get worse, how much? Till men and women cry for help, not spiritual help but money and financial help. We are broke as a nation and it seems my wife and myself are the only ones I know that are looking for His coming. It can't go on much longer but no one is looking for our Lord.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Five Steps to Genuine Revival

Kinetic Type Sermon Clips
Video DVD
SermonAudio Classics

Shawn Reynolds
Dual Power of His Resurrection

Grace Particular Baptist

Quarterly Revival Newsletter

Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rej­oice in thee? - Psalm 85:6
desiringrevival.org/newslet..

Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible

Series: In the Beginning

Rev. Nathan Lang­erak - Crete Prot­est­ant Ref­ormed Church prccr­et­e.­org
www.sermonaudio.com/search...

Must I Divorce My Remarriage?

Jesus ident­if­ied rem­arr­iage as adult­ery. What are we to do? Listen to Dr. Kim teach.
www.sermonaudio.com/sermoni..