Radio Missions | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code ID: 11607
Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon6/19/17 9:43 AM
The Love and Wrath of God 419
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I see what's coming but I don't fear for myself, but there are so many that have no idea what's getting ready to happen. Israel has been recalled but preachers have taught their congergations the church will go through the Great Tribulation. It seems the best I can do I cannot convince the church members in this area His coming is so near. When you are forced to resign because you believe in the Messianic Reign of our Lord to be and outcast. 6000 years is almost up, something God allowed me to understand but people will not accept. So I play these messages and post my own. I pray God would open the hearts of some lost souls and let them see their condition and seek the Lord with all their heart. May God bless you is my prayer.

Sermon6/12/17 10:45 AM
Kim O. from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim O.
comments
I don't know when this sermon was preached but as I listened he eluded to the fact that the Antichrist will have people so dependent on him in his"Utopian"society, a welfare state, fine living without having to work (redistribution of wealth), medical care (socialized medicine), technology and etc..I almost gasped. We are here now. The pushing of social justice, socialism, open borders etc... Clearly we are so close to our Lord Jesus' return!

Sermon5/26/17 10:47 PM
The Love of God 416
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It is said that John Newton, upon his death bed made the following statement; My mind is almost gone, but one thing I remember, I am a great sinner but Christ is a great Saviour. Myself; I have few friends left. But my time on earth will soon be over, as my Lord comes as lightning shineth from one end of heaven to the other. Why God loves me I have no idea but for some reason unknown to me He does. When I hear others boast of their goodness that deserved God's love I know they speak out of ignorance, ether that or they know nothing of their own heart. May God bless you. We'll meet soon in Father's house.

Sermon5/19/17 10:07 PM
The Mercy of a Sovereign God 413
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I'm a child of God by birth, highest honor on this earth. I claim Jesus first of all and that's enough for me.

Sermon4/22/17 6:21 PM
Dwaine Griffith from Ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
The Power of God #411
comments
Zeal without doctrine is like a lunatic with a sword. John Calvin. I despise men that get in the pulpit and butcher Gods word. I heard a young preach say : all I know I was predestined to hell then heaven then heaven again. Preachers today cannot even see the doctrine of election. One preacher with the title of elder preached a sermon; God had predestined all humanity to hell. The 2nd Advent is despised today when Christ sits with all His glory on His throne in Jerusalem. To say the rapture of the church is imminent church members love this world too much. All I can do is warn and warn.

Sermon4/15/17 9:10 PM
The Power of God #411
comments
Jesus our head is already in heaven, and if be in heaven the body cannot drown. John Flavel

Sermon3/5/17 2:12 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The only way I can see God is through Christ, and the only way God can see me is through Christ. C. H. Spurgeon. Mr. Trump. 45th president. 4+5= 9.

Sermon2/14/17 10:07 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I wonder if Mr. Shelton could ever imagined that God would have ever allowed it to get this bad without completely destroying this nation? Last year two cities almost burned to the ground, but churches still think, oh it will get better. Times up. The church will soon be leaving and then man will have just what he wanted, his own way. The present day President was sworn in at the age of 7 years 7 months and 7 days. You see I studied E. W. Bullinger and time is all but finished. It's a shame what Preachers have become, that old prophecy. Well God put it in His Word for a purpose yet man cast it aside and look for a better tomorrow. When they shall say peace and safety then sudden destruction cometh upon them and they shall not escape. People need to study their Bibles, especially 2nd Thess. These messages continue to be a blessing to me and I share them praying someone will take heed and turn to the Lord.

Blog1/29/17 12:46 PM
Vicki Pearman from Republic, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicki Pearman
Amen!!! Preacher about women preacher's!!!

Good preachin!

Fight the good fight

Sermon12/27/16 12:49 PM
Behold, He Prayeth 399
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It is the most disturbing to me to see men that call themselves preachers see a child baptized in water and all agree; that's great, no it's a shame. A pastor's wife following the Samaritan's purse, the leader making almost a million dollars a year. I am a sinner saved by grace. My thoughts disturb me but I have a Saviour. As Paul wrote; oh wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Am I a good man? No. Just one that was crucified with Christ and the life I now live I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. My hope is in his rightousness because I have none. My journey will soon be over because His coming is so near. May God bless you because if I hear the truth I get it here. Nowhere to worship because of ignorance.

Sermon12/22/16 1:24 PM
Grace Abounding to Guilty Sinners 397
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Way too much easy believeism. To repent under a Godly sorrow is a mystery to not only to church members but to preachers as well. Just believe and confess but the Lord said; repent or perish and if you preach a new birth by the faith of the operation of God most are completely ignorant. They have no idea what is getting ready to occur, no idea of the man of sin and the Great Tribulation therefore they are happy and are not looking for the Rapture of the true believers.

Sermon12/2/16 3:24 PM
The Last Good-Bye 284
comments
Reposting this sermon because there are very few born again believers left, oh plenty of professors but few that know anything about real law conviction and the new birth. The first time I posted it some of the great international evangelist followers wanted my hide.

Sermon11/1/16 1:48 PM
Revelation #2507
Albert Pendarvis
Man will bow now or later. You can warn and warn but it seems to fall upon deaf ears, even professing church members will not have the soon coming of our Lord. Salvation is a know so salvation and if I lived a 1000 years on this present earth people cannot take the great gift God gave me on that morning in a little old country church. The new birth is a thing of the past but many that profess know nothing of our Lord.

Sermon10/29/16 4:44 PM
comments
Divorce is rampant among the world but not of the world only but in church and church members. They see no wrong with it, one marriage and then a divorce just a continuing cycle and they profess to know the Lord. Church members living together out of wedlock and the pastor takes no action. Makes me wonder how many preachers are really called of God.

Sermon10/21/16 8:58 PM
The Doom of Satan's Man 393
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Wonderful wonderful sermon. It would seem I got it right and everything is being set up right at this very present time for Russia to move into the Middle East and be destroyed. Two different battles instead of one. Our Lord is coming in a moment in the twinkling of a eye.

Sermon10/7/16 10:16 PM
Satan's Mad Gamble 392
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Amen. I warned three men what 2nd Peter chapter three verse no. eight meant but no was their answer. God has divided time into six days each day amounting to one thousand years but talking to church members is a waste of time. Subtract seven years from the end of the sixth millennium and you get the Rapture. Christ is coming for His people. If Mr. Shelton could see the drug use today what would he think? Time's almost up. Prepare to meet your God Oh America.

Sermon9/19/16 4:45 PM
The Coming Gentile World Ruler 371
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It would seem some individuals have never discovered it is by grace through faith and not of ourselves it us a gift of God. When I hear someone who has professed a hope for 40 years say; God saw something good in me I bite my tongue for I have never found anything in me that merited God's grace. The whole purpose of election, that no flesh should glory in His presence. Most preachers have never gotten past 1st Corinthians the first chapter.

Sermon9/2/16 6:38 AM
The Coming Victorious Christ 385
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
It seems so strange I was allowed to see this and preached one sermon on it several years ago but now I'm am outcast nowhere to worship but I know I don't have long to wait. All is being prepared for the revelation of the man of sin but so many just don't believe. As the parable of the ten virgins; the church us slumbering and the lost are asleep. This is the best message I've heard on the Rapture and the 2nd Advent. Guess I'll have to pass this one around, maybe some of God's people will realize they have a short time to wait. I pray this convinces them. Thank for this wonderful message. Received a blessings from this one.

Sermon8/23/16 9:19 PM
Truth Versus Error 384
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Too many unsaved church members. They know nothing of old time conviction or a Godly sorrow. Exposing themselves on Facebook almost naked, pregnant out of wedlock. I worked with those people. Decision for Christ, dedication, rededication and water baptism. Makes me sick to my stomach. Never thought I'd see it in the church I belonged to so long but it came in the form of just confess and be baptized. Well I left for I never got saved that way. I repented when the Holy Spirit showed me I was lost. Repentance the missing note in today's preaching.

Sermon8/15/16 10:57 AM
Till There Was No Remedy 380
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Just shared it again but it it seems that no one is concerned. Judgement is swiftly approaching but even church members could care less, they're having too much fun, but that's about to end.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Bill Parker
God is Able

Hebrews 11
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Dr. Bryan Murphy
Would Jesus Approve Same..

Same Sex Marriage
Roosevelt Community Church

Dr. Peter Masters
Doubts About God's Providence

Metropolitan Tabernacle
Bible Study

Pastor Kent K. Kirchmeyer
Eternity, Too Long To Be Wrong

First Mount Pleasant Baptist
Midweek Service

Our Cart Is Empty
Bruce David Bell

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com