SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Church App 50% Setup Sale! For a limited time, get your own church app for either iOS or Android platforms for a one-time setup charge of only $99 (each platform). Simply the easiest way to get your own native app! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
DEC 26, 2014
About | 7 Days Left!

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: truthforlife
Truth For Life - Alistair Begg
Alistair Begg  |  Cleveland, Ohio

Sermon10/23/14 8:59 PM
Jonah from Tallapoosa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jonah
October 14, 2014: Keep On!
Alistair Begg
Alistair begg is a great speaker

Sermon9/10/14 9:41 PM
Jonah from Tallapoosa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jonah
Love it!

Sermon9/9/14 9:56 PM
Jonah from Tallapoosa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jonah
Love it it's funny great speaker

Sermon11/9/13 10:25 PM
S. P from USA  Find all comments by S. P
I found the audio at: "www.truthforlife.org/store/products/cd-individual-messages/jesus-the-bread-of-life-part-three"

Sermon10/16/13 12:39 AM
Holly Carmichael from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Holly Carmichael
comments
“ Thank-you for revealing the truth in God's word ”
I am grateful for the honesty and the love that Alistair shows as he teaches us the messages revealed in God's word; in this lesson, the meaning of agape love as presented in Paul's letter to the Church and people of Corinth in that day. I felt the words press upon me to examine myself. That is the gift Alistair has...but to present this message as he did, I think, shows the love Alistair has for us (me). Thank-you. I love you too.

Sermon10/10/13 1:18 AM
Love this message.

Sermon10/9/13 2:02 PM
Roger Neely from Creedmoor, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roger Neely
Thank you for this message!

Sermon9/15/13 12:28 AM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
August 22, 2011: Forgiveness
Alistair Begg
Great sermon! Makes a person want to be saved all over again! I have also been reconciled with my ex-husband, due to a forgiving heart. This sermon accentuates that point! Well done! Blessings in Christ!

Sermon8/8/13 2:18 AM
claire  Contact via emailFind all comments by claire
comments
“ must hear ”
understanding this message is key to the effectiveness of the church

Sermon6/24/13 8:50 AM
john Van Voorhis from Greenville, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by john Van Voorhis
May 13, 2013: Praying Publicly
Alistair Begg
“ The problem is: That's NOT Alistair Begg! Who is ”
This is a marvelous lecture on public prayer. But it is not Alistair Begg. Who is it, so I can recommend it to others? Thanks.

Sermon6/24/13 12:42 AM
Evelyn Eliaz from Beit Shemesh, Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
Alistair Begg is an excellent speaker! I am continuing the sermons on a daily basis. The sermons are excellent!! AntiChristianity is alive here in Israel, amongst the ultraorthodox Jews. Please pray for us (husband and myself) as we are being thrown out of our residence, simply because of my belief in Yeshua. I believe that Yeshua is who he claimed to be, no matter what is done to us. My husband is an orthodox Jew who has chosen to marry me in spite of my beliefs. May my husband believe that Christ is who He claimed to be. Blessings in Christ!

Sermon6/2/13 11:16 AM
James Verkaik from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Verkaik
“ Cuts off at the end-- ”
Sermon cuts off at the end. After Alistair says--what response is Jesus looking for---??? Sermon needs the closing remarks.

Sermon6/2/13 10:07 AM
Keith Fields from In God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith Fields
comments
Of all the sermons I have heard. This one really ansewered many questions. My mother of 96 years age passed away just before Mothers day. She outlived 3 of her children and husband. She was the one that brought each of us to Christ. This sermon touched me in such a way, I wept. I did not weep at my mothers funeral, for I knew where she went. With this sermon I hope to understand that I too will be with her in the glorious new Eden. Thanks Al, I recently ran into a charming couple and through conversation found he was a retired Federal Judge. We spoke of the sins of man and wrestled with the "Why" I am going to share this sermon with him, for it ansewers those questions. I truely now feel soulful pity for non cristians. What sermon would ansewer what are we to do as cristians to help and truely do Gods desires with this knowledge?

Sermon5/31/13 4:19 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon5/27/13 9:31 AM
comments
Very good message. Sadly, my Catholic relatives love their darkness.

Sermon5/27/13 1:18 AM
comments
Excellent sermon for anyone involved with Catholics in any dimension! Amen and Amen!

Sermon4/23/13 12:35 AM
This sermon exponds truth about marriage and divorce! This is well said and very clear. Please pray for my marriage. With Blessings in Christ, Evelyn

Sermon4/14/13 10:13 PM
Being a Christian in Israel and living amongst the ultra orthodox Jews, the truth comes to reality that we suffer for our beliefs! However, God sees all and he rewards greatly for those who stand up for the truth: that His Son is the Messiah and He will return! Blessings to Pastor Begg for continuing to preach basic bible truth, chapter by chapter, verse by verse!

Sermon3/26/13 8:29 PM
Paula Maturi from Kennedale Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paula Maturi
March 26, 2013: The Witnesses
Alistair Begg

Sermon12/20/12 10:47 PM
Evelyn Eliaz from Zanoah, Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
This is the best explanation I have ever heard about the Trinity. Excellent speaker! Baruch Hashem!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2

The Briefing 05-07-14
Mark Pannell
Who Shall Stand

Who Shall Stand
Eager Avenue Grace Church

The Missing Voice Of Authority

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Sunday - PM

Blog 12/22/14
I'll Be Home for Christmas

New York Gospel Mission
merry chr­istm­as! hol­iday fest­iv­it­ies are in full swing...

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

Sermon: We Wish You Mary's Christmas
Phil Layton

I often pray, Lord, make me as holy as a pardoned sinner can be. ... Robert Murray McCheyne

City: Las Vegas, NV