Trinity Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Dale Crawford  |  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Sermon6/26/14 11:22 PM
Chad Chauvin  Find all comments by Chad Chauvin
Serving in the Worldly Kingdom
Dale Crawford
“ Highly Recommended! ”
Excellent message from Daniel on God's call to advance the worldly kingdom as well as the heavenly kingdom. As Pastor Dale says in this sermon --those who have integrity, honesty, and ability will be always be highly valued by their employer.

Sermon3/29/13 3:56 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Our Shield and Glory
Dale Crawford
Lovely sermon enjoyed that .

Sermon5/14/11 3:44 PM
Darren Arnett from Southern Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darren Arnett
The Reality of Regeneration
Paul Washer
comments
Great truth.... unless the truth of this sermon is a reality in your life every other message will fall on lost deaf ears.

Sermon9/25/09 3:49 PM
Arthur Kaye from Greece  Find all comments by Arthur Kaye
The Reality of Regeneration
Paul Washer
comments
I dont know if I could label this sermon "great", Powerfully convicting sermon is more appropriate.Glory to God for such holy ministers and for such messages.

Sermon5/24/09 3:27 PM
Christopher Hummel from Kokomo, Indiana  Find all comments by Christopher Hummel
A Living Sacrifice - Part 1
Paul Washer
comments
Excellent message...food for the soul, Lord helping.

Sermon4/23/09 12:13 AM
Matthew connally from Seneca sc  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew connally
A Living Sacrifice - Part 1
Paul Washer
comments
Thank you Brother Washer,i wish there were more Preachers out there like you.Men who will tell their members the truth without apology.I hate with a passion,this easybelieveism,pray a prayer that isn't found in scripture.I thank God that my Brother Chris Connally,also my pastor,stands for the truth also,it's not popular,but if you preach the word of God,the way it should then you want be popular.Thnk you Lord Jesus for your wonderful Word.

Sermon12/22/08 9:25 PM
Bianca from New Zealand  Find all comments by Bianca
What is the Gospel - Part 2
Paul Washer
comments
Every time I hear Paul Washer's sermons it reminds me of the verse in the Bible where it states that Gods Word is like a sharp double edged sword! He definitely has the anointing to preach the truth and not beat around the bush! I really appreciate his sermons, and try my best to purify myself in the Light of Scripture. He definitely encourage us to stop fearing man but to fear our God who created the earth and the heavens. Thanx so much God Bless

Sermon12/20/08 6:22 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita Beckett
What is the Gospel - Part 2
Paul Washer
comments
A must listen to both Part 1 and Part 2. It is a Gospel message I have never heard preached before. It was like coming "alive" to so many things that I missed in all these years as a "true" Christian. Thank You Bro. Paul Washer.

Sermon5/28/08 3:39 AM
Tobin from Charleston, SC  Find all comments by Tobin
Poverty of Spirit
Paul Washer
comments
This was a great sermon in spite of the audio issues near the end.

Sermon5/14/08 11:54 AM
The God Of The Aged (4-Final)  Find all comments by The God Of The Aged (4-Final)
Unlikely Allies
Dale Crawford
comments
...forsaken or his descendants begging bread." I hope that anyone else who has the opportunity to listen to this sermon is as blessed as I was. I also hope to be faithful as the Lord has entrusted me with the very Faith that He gave Paul.

Sermon5/14/08 11:51 AM
Chad  Find all comments by Chad
Unlikely Allies
Dale Crawford
comments
“ The God Of The Aged (3) ”
...efficiently and effectively. It doesn't always have to be this way, but from my observations this is generally the rule rather than the exception. I am not implying that you are old! May it never be! Perish the thought! But I do believe there is wisdom in Spurgeon's remarks that apply to all believers relative to the time period they have been walking with Christ. Even the text that you preached from testifies to this. The text wouldn't have had the same meaning if it were describing the persecution of a young Paul, but since it was an aged Paul we can infer that he applied the wisdom, knowledge, and assurance of our faithful God to his decision to withdraw from the good fight, and choosing instead to wait for a more opportune time. He was battle tested, and confident in his great God who has already carried him through various trials and sufferings. This is the same God who proved Himself faithful to Paul through countless other battles previously. This is the same God who King David spoke of when he said in Psalms 37:23-25, "The steps of a man are established by the LORD, and He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, because the LORD is the One who holds his hand. I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous...

Sermon5/14/08 11:47 AM
Chad  Find all comments by Chad
Unlikely Allies
Dale Crawford
comments
“ The God Of The Aged (2) ”
...not get work for six weeks; or, at another time, when I broke my leg." He begins telling you the history of the promises, and says, "There, now. I know they are all true." What blessed thing, to look upon them as paid notes; to bring out the old cheques that have been cashed and say, "I know they are genuine, or else they would not have been paid." Old people have not the doubts young people have about the doctrine. Young people are apt to doubt; but when they get old, they begin to get solid and firm in the faith. I love to get some of my old brethren, to talk with me concerning the good things of the kingdom. They do not hold the truth with their two fingers, as some of the young men do; but they get right hold of it, and nobody can take it from their grasp. One of the things that I was reminded of during the sermon was how the older, discerning man is able to "see" the various stages of maturation in the Christian life more clearly. There is first the new believer who has zeal, but lacks real knowledge and understanding. Then once he has developed a firm hold on sound doctrine he is often like a bull in a china shop, causing needless havoc. Then later, Lord willing, he learns to be meek and gentle, and to use the knowledge and zeal the Lord has given Him more...

Sermon5/14/08 11:42 AM
Chad  Find all comments by Chad
Unlikely Allies
Dale Crawford
comments
“ The God Of The Aged (1) ”
I am really thankful for this sermon from Acts 23 regarding Paul's tactfulness and wisdom to withdraw from the Sanhedran without further confrontation. In the words of the great philosopher Kenny Rogers, "You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run..." . I don't believe an unseasoned preacher could have preached this sermon with the same resolve, because he doesn't have the same vantage point of these different stages. As Charles Haddon Spurgeon said in his sermon entitled "The God of the aged": I believe there is a blessedness about old age that we young men know nothing of. I will tell you how that is. In the first place, the old man has a good experience to talk about. The young men are only just trying some of the promises; but the old man can turn them over one by one, and say, "There, I have tried that, and that, and that." We read them over and say, "I hope they are true;" but the old man says, "I know they are true." And then he begins to tell you why. He has got a history for everyone, like a soldier for his medals; and he takes them out, and says, "I will tell you when the Lord revealed that to me; just when I lost my wife: just when I buried my son; just when I was turned out of my cottage, and did...

Sermon3/18/08 9:30 AM
Chad from Baton Rouge  Find all comments by Chad
Worship God's Way
Dale Crawford
“ Regulative Principle ”
According to the Scripture, the only worship acceptable to the Lord is what He has specifically commanded in His revealed word. He who is worthy of all worship and admiration alone determines how He should be approached. Ecclesiastes 5:1-2 says, "Guard your steps as you go to the house of God and draw near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools; for they do not know they are doing evil. Do not be hasty in word or impulsive in thought to bring up a matter in the presence of God. For God is in heaven and you are on the earth; therefore let your words be few." These verses speak of "drawing near to listen". We must listen to what the Lord says about drawing near to His house according to His word. Every other attempt is a "sacrifice of fools." This sermon is a potent litmus test to help each of us examine which sacrifice, metaphorically speaking, we offer when we enter the house of the Lord. It is critical to discern whether the praise that we ascribe to the Lord is in accordance with His simple and straightforward commands found in Scripture, or whether we use a man made approach to worshipping the Lord, one that the Lord is ultimately not pleased with. Thank you Pastor Dale for this God exalting sermon!

Sermon3/16/08 10:50 AM
Lisa  Find all comments by Lisa
Consequences
Dale Crawford
I recommend this message to others. "Should I trust in my merit or Christ alone" is the theme of this sermon. When I have a bad day, do I look to Christ? Thank you Pastor for preaching God's grace.

Sermon2/7/08 1:21 PM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Butch Boruff
Poverty of Spirit
Paul Washer
comments
“ Truly, words from God ”
Each time I listen to this Dear Brother in Christ--I feel God weaning me from this world, to seek the things that are eternal. He has a great ability to take a 'word' and do more than explain it, he teaches a way to live it. Praise be to God!

The Great Reservoir

Event: Jan 30-31, 2015
Southwest Family Vision Conference 2015

Education Reformation
Conference
Heritage Baptist Church

NCFIC Christmas Super Sale

Three great deals in the NCFIC store. Free shipp­ing. Guar­ant­eed by Chr­istm­as!
www.ncfic.org

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Richer than a millionaire
Rev. Ivan Foster

One drop of Christ's blood is worth more than heaven and earth. ... Martin Luther

City: Las Vegas, NV