THURSDAY
SEP 3, 2015

MyChurch: trinity560
Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church(NI)
Rev. Warren Peel  |  Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland

Sermon8/15/15 4:17 PM
Raymond from Mossley - Newtownabbey, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
“ useful and encouraging message ”
This was a good message and providentially I met with Ken this year when we visited Malta. It is good to look at the apostle and his experiences in Malta

Sermon6/22/15 10:33 AM
Ruth from Newtownabbey  Find all comments by Ruth
Persecution and blessings
Warren Peel
“ ermon! ”
Excellent message a better understanding of persecution in today's world and how to live for Christ.

Sermon6/4/15 5:18 AM
Aileen Willoughby from Hudson Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aileen Willoughby
John The Baptist
comments
Thank you Pastor Donnelly for all your years of faithful service to King Jesus and to His flock. For me your preaching has been paramount in my life as a Christian.

Sermon5/28/15 12:04 AM
We wish to see Jesus
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Profound and moving sermon. For years now I have listened to your preaching, very often to the same message over and over - and I always come away with something lovely about Jesus. Thsnk you so much.

Sermon2/26/15 10:12 PM
We Are Justified Therefore We Have Peace...
comments
This is for me the anchor of my soul from the very beginning of my Christian life - and you teach it so well Pastor Donnelly

Sermon2/18/15 11:17 PM
So that you may believe

Sermon2/10/15 5:32 AM
maureen from wigan england  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen
John The Baptist
comments
So simply put yet so profound

Sermon2/10/15 4:53 AM
maureen from wigan england  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen
Very beneficial

Sermon1/13/15 6:46 AM
The Just and the Justifier
Pastor Edward Donnelly
The best explanation of justification is by pastor Donnelly - thank you

Sermon1/12/15 5:45 AM
The Righteousness of God
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Thank you for bringing this important series on Romans back again. Romans for me has been the bedrock of my Christian life. You are an excellent teacher and for many years now I have benefitted from your sermons .

Sermon12/20/14 6:01 AM
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Over these past 15 years or so of my being a believer one of the greatest blessings God has provided has been the ability to listen and learn from you, Pastor Donnelly. I thank God for all the men of God He places before us to help us along the way.

Sermon9/29/14 7:37 AM
I am The Resurrection and The Life
Pastor Edward Donnelly
I just lost my son, Tont. . Tony was a believer and I am also. I listen to dozens of messages for comfort and understanding and this was one of the best . I thank the Holy Spirit for bringing before me these words of comfort right when my thoughts are at their darkest and most vulnerable . And I personally thank you Pastor Donnelly for I have also listened to your messages for many years. Gid bless you.

Sermon9/25/14 3:39 PM
philws from So.Calif.  Contact via emailFind all comments by philws
comments
“ Agape ! ”
Your sermons are a Blessing ! the Sacrament of circumcision was a blood ordinance continued in the New Covenant as one of "The Heart" rather than the flesh (Rom2:28-29, Col2:14). in my "home church" we believe (based on Scripture) that the natural process of birth (John3:5) is both of water and of the Spirit. we do "dedicate" infants and pray for their future voluntary acceptance of The Gospel.... offer baptism to all without regard to chronological age, who desire to be baptised (by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit). as to infants, intellectually deficients, the preborn and others incapable of forming intent, perhaps they are some of us whose salvation was pre-ordained from the ketebo whom God has chosen to spare this tribulation. (??) (1Cor13:12). i thank our Father in Yashua's Precious Name for letting me share in the richness of your insights of His Word. phil

Sermon8/16/14 10:37 PM
Heaven 3 - Heaven and Christ
Pastor Edward Donnelly
I have listened to pastor many years now and I never fail to learn a little more about Jesus each time - thank you

Sermon1/2/14 7:50 PM
Carol Simmons from Alabama, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol Simmons
Fifth Petition
Warren Peel
comments
“ What version of the Bible does Reverend Peel use? ”
I love to listen to Reverend Warren Peel's sermons. Thank you

Sermon12/6/13 10:02 PM
Thomas Rooney. from Long Island, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Rooney.
Fifth Petition
Warren Peel
comments
Great sermon. I love Warren Peels preaching.

Sermon9/26/13 9:55 AM
Peter from North Edinburgh  Find all comments by Peter
comments
“ Objections dealt with in this sermon ”
Very helpful sermon. It covers "3 of the most common objections to the doctrine of infant baptism". The objections covered in this sermon are: 1 - There is no express command in the New Testament to baptise infants. 2 - When a baby is baptised, we have no way of knowing if that child will ever believe. 3 - What is the point of baptising a little baby who cannot understand what is happening?

Sermon9/11/13 7:05 AM
The Purpose of the Book
Pastor Edward Donnelly
The book of Romans has always been at the forefront of my learning and understanding of what it means to be a Christian and to belong to Christ . I have Pastor Donnelly to thank for this because it has been through his sermons that I have come to read and appreciate the gospel as presented in this great book of Romans. He is right - I think Romans is the place to start for new Christians and the place to go back to continuously as we grow in the Christian life. God bless you Pastor Donnelly.

Sermon4/15/13 5:46 AM
Aileen Willoughby from Hudson Florids  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aileen Willoughby
The Righteousness of God
comments
I first heard this sermon as part of a taped message by Pastor Donnelly at a men's conference at Trinity Reformed Baptist Ch. in Montville NJ. It is without a doubt my favorite taped message about my favorite book in the Bible - Romans. But more than that is the effect it has had in my life as a Christian towards assurance that God doesn't leave my salvation up to me. I'd never make it.

Sermon4/13/13 10:51 PM
Robert from Marlton, New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Righteousness of God
comments
Amen! Thank you for these wonderful messages from Romans! Sad to say, for many years I was ignorant of this great truth! (Romans 10:3)...Thank God, Salvation is of the Lord! Jonah 2:9..May God bless your church and ministry!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Walking in Darkness and Light

Grace Particular Baptist

Kevin Swanson
Examining Donald Trump

Moral and Economic Failures
Generations Radio

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com