Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church(NI) | SermonAudio.com

TUESDAY
DEC 6, 2016
About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: trinity560
Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church(NI)
Rev. Warren Peel  |  Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland

Sermon11/20/16 8:34 AM
Steve Tattershall from Dorset  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Tattershall
Jer#02-Nations Forsakes God
comments
Oh England forgive us God; oh Wales forgive us God; Oh Scotland and Northern Ireland forgive us dear God. So blessed a nation; arguably the most blessed nation under the Heaven thats ever been; but yet we have forsaken thee oh God. So many of our churches have ran toward the world and embraced its values; our youth do not cherish or even realise their most wonderful inheritance; our politicians and government have replaced the fear and law of the Almighty with its own moral standards, where good is called evil and evil good. Marriage has been undermined in our society and been replaced by an ungodly immoral substitute, where sensuality is all that counts. Murder of the unborn child is called planned parenthood and where masculinity and femininity has been replaced by transgenderism. New lines have been drawn up and new ideologies have been made, where God has been "so called" deposed and resigned to the annuls of a bygone era. God have mercy on the United kingdom, unless we perish oh Lord have mercy on this green and once pleasant land!

Sermon10/18/16 4:50 AM
Gustav-Adolf Runkel from Germany  Find all comments by Gustav-Adolf Runkel
Jos#02 - The Dream Coat
Valuable Sermom!

Sermon10/16/16 11:18 PM
Denise Choate from Sonora  Find all comments by Denise Choate
To Know The Love of Christ
comments
Very uplifting and hopeful message. I was very blessed and will be meditating on knowing His love deeper in my daily life. God bless.

Sermon7/4/16 2:45 PM
Jan from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jan
Danger of Judging Others
“ Excellent message ”
This is excellent. The pastor I was saved under once said if we really knew and understood people's background, we would be much less critical and more understanding which would result in exhibited love toward fellow believers. I fear the church today has become a critical environment rather than a place where believers gather to worship Christ and feel the freedom to confess their sins and receive mercy. We are quick to judge when others don't meet "our" Christian standards--not Christ's standards (or our interpretation of His standards). This helped clarify the difference for me. A message worth listening to periodically.

Sermon3/12/16 7:56 AM
Gadalla Tiab  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gadalla Tiab
I am very blessed with Edward Donnelly speach.

Sermon12/30/15 6:34 AM
Aileen Willoughby from Hudson Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aileen Willoughby
We Who Died to Sin
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Romans 5,6,7,8 are what I call the freedoms: freedom from wrath, freedom from sin, freedom from law, and freedom from death and eloquently preached by pastor Donnelly - thank you

Sermon11/2/15 7:24 AM
S Miller from US  Find all comments by S Miller
Do you want to be healed?
“ Superb! ”
Truly beautifully constructed sermon.

Sermon8/15/15 4:17 PM
Raymond from Mossley - Newtownabbey, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
“ useful and encouraging message ”
This was a good message and providentially I met with Ken this year when we visited Malta. It is good to look at the apostle and his experiences in Malta

Sermon6/22/15 10:33 AM
Ruth from Newtownabbey  Find all comments by Ruth
Persecution and blessings
Warren Peel
“ ermon! ”
Excellent message a better understanding of persecution in today's world and how to live for Christ.

Sermon6/4/15 5:18 AM
John The Baptist
comments
Thank you Pastor Donnelly for all your years of faithful service to King Jesus and to His flock. For me your preaching has been paramount in my life as a Christian.

Sermon5/28/15 12:04 AM
We wish to see Jesus
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Profound and moving sermon. For years now I have listened to your preaching, very often to the same message over and over - and I always come away with something lovely about Jesus. Thsnk you so much.

Sermon2/26/15 10:12 PM
We Are Justified Therefore We Have Peace...
comments
This is for me the anchor of my soul from the very beginning of my Christian life - and you teach it so well Pastor Donnelly

Sermon2/18/15 11:17 PM
So that you may believe

Sermon2/10/15 5:32 AM
maureen from wigan england  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen
John The Baptist
comments
So simply put yet so profound

Sermon2/10/15 4:53 AM
maureen from wigan england  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen
Very beneficial

Sermon1/13/15 6:46 AM
The Just and the Justifier
Pastor Edward Donnelly
The best explanation of justification is by pastor Donnelly - thank you

Sermon1/12/15 5:45 AM
The Righteousness of God
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Thank you for bringing this important series on Romans back again. Romans for me has been the bedrock of my Christian life. You are an excellent teacher and for many years now I have benefitted from your sermons .

Sermon12/20/14 6:01 AM
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ
Pastor Edward Donnelly
Over these past 15 years or so of my being a believer one of the greatest blessings God has provided has been the ability to listen and learn from you, Pastor Donnelly. I thank God for all the men of God He places before us to help us along the way.

Sermon9/29/14 7:37 AM
I am The Resurrection and The Life
Pastor Edward Donnelly
I just lost my son, Tont. . Tony was a believer and I am also. I listen to dozens of messages for comfort and understanding and this was one of the best . I thank the Holy Spirit for bringing before me these words of comfort right when my thoughts are at their darkest and most vulnerable . And I personally thank you Pastor Donnelly for I have also listened to your messages for many years. Gid bless you.

Sermon9/25/14 3:39 PM
philws from So.Calif.  Contact via emailFind all comments by philws
comments
“ Agape ! ”
Your sermons are a Blessing ! the Sacrament of circumcision was a blood ordinance continued in the New Covenant as one of "The Heart" rather than the flesh (Rom2:28-29, Col2:14). in my "home church" we believe (based on Scripture) that the natural process of birth (John3:5) is both of water and of the Spirit. we do "dedicate" infants and pray for their future voluntary acceptance of The Gospel.... offer baptism to all without regard to chronological age, who desire to be baptised (by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit). as to infants, intellectually deficients, the preborn and others incapable of forming intent, perhaps they are some of us whose salvation was pre-ordained from the ketebo whom God has chosen to spare this tribulation. (??) (1Cor13:12). i thank our Father in Yashua's Precious Name for letting me share in the richness of your insights of His Word. phil

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Randy Wages
True Christian Contentment

True Christian Contentment
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Hourly: Walking the Edge of Faith
Greg Nichols
Grace Immanuel Reformed
Staff Picks..

Bruce David Bell
The Message From The Womb

Berean Bible Fellowship

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts