Todd's Road Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

APR 26, 2015

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: trgc
Todd's Road Grace Church
Todd Nibert  |  Lexington, Kentucky

Sermon4/2/15 10:27 AM
Dale Primm from Millington Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dale Primm
Touching The Untouchable
Todd Nibert
THANKYOU, for the sermon on LK 5:12-14 Beautiful picture of our sinful condition,our helplessness. Enjoined understanding freewill had nothing to do with our salvation as the Pastor pointed out. "If thou wilt thou canst make me clean" Leprosy great picture of our sinfulness. It was clearly JESUS' touch that transferred my sin on Jesus and I took on Jesus's righteousness. A me and Amen.

Sermon4/1/15 2:29 PM
terry wentzel from Wernersville Pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by terry wentzel
When Does a Man See Christ
Todd Nibert
Thank you Todd for that sermon. The only good news I have ever heard was that Christ did it all for us,and for me. Weak as I am, Im incouraged by this message. Thanks again for preaching a sovereign Lord !!!!

Sermon3/29/15 10:14 PM
Bob and Cindy Dishman from New Castle  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bob and Cindy Dishman
A Message for Sinners
Todd Nibert
CHRIST is ALL! We love HIS TRUTH. Enjoyed the msg FOR SINNERS.

Sermon2/23/15 8:11 PM
Rick Garrett from Tennessee  Find all comments by Rick Garrett
I Would and You Would Not
Todd Nibert
Todd thank you for being a vessel of the Lord in bringing his message. A true blessing to my soul. I do hope many hear this message and may The Lord be pleased to open their hearts that they might be willing to come to him.

Sermon2/5/15 6:38 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The Scripture Saith
Todd Nibert
comments
“ I apologize... ”
I'm sorry to send a second message, but I just had to listen to this message twice and it has absolutely ravished my heart! So needful, we must unearth the Scripture in our day from the trash heap of false religion. Oh, may our wonderful LORD bring a great revival of the preaching and the hearing of His Holy Word!

Sermon2/5/15 6:20 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The Scripture Saith
Todd Nibert
comments
“ This message is absolutely fundamental! ”
I have been praying about this very thing and your sermon has been an evident token to my heart. The LORD Jesus IS The Word of God! Oh, may the LORD open His Word to us in the terrifying spiritual declension of the day. You began with the Word concerning Pharaoh - and this gives me peace: even all evil arising with power IS for the purpose of showing the LORD's great glory and Godhead. Bottom line: Every true believer WANTS to know, "thus saith the LORD"! Thank you and God bless you in Florida this weekend. We are praying for you and all His people.

Sermon1/29/15 5:20 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The True Apostles' Creed
“ A Watershed Message! ”
All religion flows to heaven or to hell at the watershed of this Gospel truth, "But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved even as they". This is an evident token to me of many temptations now pestering me in my life of faith. Begone unbelief! Thank you so much, LORD, for this message.

Sermon1/22/15 6:17 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
Justification Illustrated
Bruce Crabtree
“ Dead to the Law, free to love God! ”
Oh, what a great message! My happiest hours with my LORD have been during times when I stopped trying to "act like a Christian"! The temptation is so great and the fall into that sin is so damaging! Thank you, LORD, for this message to my heart. FREE INDEED!

Sermon1/16/15 2:10 PM
Gary hollack from Grace fellowship Wheelersburg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary hollack
Sunday School 01/11/2015
Todd Nibert
My wife and I really enjoy hearing u preach

Sermon1/11/15 9:38 PM
Bob and Cindy Dishman from New Castle, Ind.  Find all comments by Bob and Cindy Dishman
When is a Man Saved
Todd Nibert
Really enjoying your messages. We thank GOD for your ministry. Your friends in Christ.Bob and Cindy

Sermon1/1/15 3:29 AM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
Why I Love Election
“ I see. ”
I see more and more. Thank You Father, Thank You Lord Jesus, Thank You Pastor. What does thou want with a dead dog like me.

Sermon12/30/14 3:59 AM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
The It's Not Fair Club
“ Thank You. ”
The oldest club of all mankind. 'Tap Out' my dear friend 'Tap Out' of this club. Thank You Jesus !

Sermon12/17/14 10:34 AM
Ronald Antcliff from Charlotte, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Antcliff
Who Then Can Be Saved?
Paul Mahan
“ A True Blessing To The Believer's Ear!! ”
What a blessing this message was!!! What a great comfort to know, that a great sinner such as I, has a Great Savior, whose blood has washed away my terrible sins!!!Sins of yesterday, today, and the days to come!! A LORD, who cares for His sheep, and will never let us wander, who preserves us, from all the filth of this evil world, yet , like a loving father, chastens us, and causes us to look only to HIM, for everything!!! May the LORD of all grace bless and keep you, Brother Mahan, and may HE continue to bless and uphold your ministry, and continue to keep your family as well!!

Sermon12/6/14 10:08 AM
Suzanne DiCanio from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suzanne DiCanio
The Nature of Grace
Don Bell
“ Wonderful messages! ”
Thank you for your messages. Not only are they a comfort to our souls but they drive us daily to the cross of Christ. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you in Christ.

Sermon10/30/14 7:19 AM
Mel from Wellspring City  Find all comments by Mel
The Recovery of the Gospel
comments
We need a recovery of the gospel now! Such an important message, many thanks.

Sermon10/30/14 7:02 AM
An Israelite indeed from Under the fig tree  Find all comments by An Israelite indeed
The Recovery of the Gospel
Todd Nibert
comments
“ I want to thank you. ”
I'm so happy to hear the prayer at the end of your sermons, Pastor. Thank you for including the final prayer in your video. So many of the pre-recorded messages available to us on SermonAudio from other preachers blackout the final prayer. It makes me so sad to be excluded from hearing those last words in the worship service. Please, do not persecute the more isolated brethren. If I am a "welfare Christian", I accept that title - for I admit that I am nothing and have nothing, but only receive freely of what is provided to me in Christ my Saviour. He is my "well-fare".

Sermon10/24/14 6:35 AM
dyanna from ohio  Find all comments by dyanna
Remember My Bonds
Todd Nibert
“ Thought-provoking message ”
Could it be that Paul usually signed the letters and only wrote one with his own hand, due to his bonds? I imagine it's tough to write a letter when your hands are chained to other men on each side. Just a thought...Could it be, that those guards, who witnessed the writing of these letters, are with Christ now? The message provoked my imagination. Thank you.

Sermon10/20/14 12:45 PM
Mitchell R. Nichols from Indianapolis, Indiana  Protected NameFind all comments by Mitchell R. Nichols
All Dogs Go To Heaven
“ Excellent Message! ”
Much to like and benefit from in this message. I especially liked the four views of man and what each view necessitates in a deliverer... particularly the prevalent religious free-will view that has an impotent (or at best deistic god) and sovereign man. That view necessitates manipulation and control. Great illustration of the dog in the trap. True, Lord, Son of David... I will gladly take the crumbs that fall from my master's table, knowing I don't even deserve those.

Sermon10/17/14 4:46 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
Fulfilling Your Ministry
“ Pastor, Thank you. ”
This incredible message was written directly to me, and for me. I'm so thankful to the LORD for what He has said to my heart through you. When you spoke about the "new laws written in the redeemed soul's heart", I was astonished and humbled. I knew each passage you mentioned, but was so deeply edified that you had bundled them all together as laws we MUST obey, because we have the Spirit of Christ. I believe a special hymn MUST be written concerning this teaching. I feel like Jonathan must have felt, who having tasted the honey, was enlightened to go on with renewed energy in his body and soul. God bless your ministry, Pastor Nibert, and may God fulfill the ministry He has ordained that each of us MUST fulfill. I love this idea and am completely transfixed by the thought of it! Sing my soul the glory of thy Redeemer!

Sermon10/5/14 7:02 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
“ Thank you so much, Pastor Nibert ”
This message thrilled my heart. All through it, as you moved from point to point, my heart kept saying, "Truth LORD, and Thou has also said, 'My burden is light'..." Lo and behold, this is how the LORD ended this wonderful sermon. Praise His Holy Name and God bless you in your every prayer and desire before God the Father and His Son, the LORD JESUS Christ. Pastor, He is feeding us by answering your prayers to serve Him in purity and in the honesty of a true heart. May He continue to speak to us through you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

John 21

Springford Reformed Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 4/24/15
Church Planting Models

New York Gospel Mission
the topic of church plant­ing models has alw­ays...

Scott Brown's (NCFIC) Amazing Video!

Click Here To Watch Scott Brown's Amaz­ing 54 Second Pur­itan Hard Drive Review Video!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon Recording, Editing, and Posting

Rec­ord, edit, and post your serm­ons using Dio, Ther­e's no easier way.
www.decade-five.com/index.h..

Event: Metropolitan Tabernacle School of Theology 2015
Metropolitan Tabernacle

SPONSOR | 800+

Give not thy tongue too great a liberty, lest it take thee prisoner. ... Francis Quarles

City: Las Vegas, NV