Todd's Road Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

Todd's Road Grace Church
Todd Nibert  |  Lexington, Kentucky

Sermon2/23/15 8:11 PM
Rick Garrett from Tennessee  Find all comments by Rick Garrett
I Would and You Would Not
Todd Nibert
Todd thank you for being a vessel of the Lord in bringing his message. A true blessing to my soul. I do hope many hear this message and may The Lord be pleased to open their hearts that they might be willing to come to him.

Sermon2/5/15 6:38 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The Scripture Saith
Todd Nibert
comments
“ I apologize... ”
I'm sorry to send a second message, but I just had to listen to this message twice and it has absolutely ravished my heart! So needful, we must unearth the Scripture in our day from the trash heap of false religion. Oh, may our wonderful LORD bring a great revival of the preaching and the hearing of His Holy Word!

Sermon2/5/15 6:20 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The Scripture Saith
Todd Nibert
comments
“ This message is absolutely fundamental! ”
I have been praying about this very thing and your sermon has been an evident token to my heart. The LORD Jesus IS The Word of God! Oh, may the LORD open His Word to us in the terrifying spiritual declension of the day. You began with the Word concerning Pharaoh - and this gives me peace: even all evil arising with power IS for the purpose of showing the LORD's great glory and Godhead. Bottom line: Every true believer WANTS to know, "thus saith the LORD"! Thank you and God bless you in Florida this weekend. We are praying for you and all His people.

Sermon1/29/15 5:20 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The True Apostles' Creed
“ A Watershed Message! ”
All religion flows to heaven or to hell at the watershed of this Gospel truth, "But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved even as they". This is an evident token to me of many temptations now pestering me in my life of faith. Begone unbelief! Thank you so much, LORD, for this message.

Sermon1/22/15 6:17 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
Justification Illustrated
Bruce Crabtree
“ Dead to the Law, free to love God! ”
Oh, what a great message! My happiest hours with my LORD have been during times when I stopped trying to "act like a Christian"! The temptation is so great and the fall into that sin is so damaging! Thank you, LORD, for this message to my heart. FREE INDEED!

Sermon1/16/15 2:10 PM
Gary hollack from Grace fellowship Wheelersburg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary hollack
Sunday School 01/11/2015
Todd Nibert
My wife and I really enjoy hearing u preach

Sermon1/11/15 9:38 PM
Bob and Cindy Dishman from New Castle, Ind.  Find all comments by Bob and Cindy Dishman
When is a Man Saved
Todd Nibert
Really enjoying your messages. We thank GOD for your ministry. Your friends in Christ.Bob and Cindy

Sermon1/1/15 3:29 AM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
Why I Love Election
“ I see. ”
I see more and more. Thank You Father, Thank You Lord Jesus, Thank You Pastor. What does thou want with a dead dog like me.

Sermon12/30/14 3:59 AM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
The It's Not Fair Club
“ Thank You. ”
The oldest club of all mankind. 'Tap Out' my dear friend 'Tap Out' of this club. Thank You Jesus !

Sermon12/17/14 10:34 AM
Ronald Antcliff from Charlotte, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Antcliff
Who Then Can Be Saved?
Paul Mahan
“ A True Blessing To The Believer's Ear!! ”
What a blessing this message was!!! What a great comfort to know, that a great sinner such as I, has a Great Savior, whose blood has washed away my terrible sins!!!Sins of yesterday, today, and the days to come!! A LORD, who cares for His sheep, and will never let us wander, who preserves us, from all the filth of this evil world, yet , like a loving father, chastens us, and causes us to look only to HIM, for everything!!! May the LORD of all grace bless and keep you, Brother Mahan, and may HE continue to bless and uphold your ministry, and continue to keep your family as well!!

Sermon12/6/14 10:08 AM
Suzanne DiCanio from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suzanne DiCanio
The Nature of Grace
Don Bell
“ Wonderful messages! ”
Thank you for your messages. Not only are they a comfort to our souls but they drive us daily to the cross of Christ. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you in Christ.

Sermon10/30/14 7:19 AM
Mel from Wellspring City  Find all comments by Mel
The Recovery of the Gospel
comments
We need a recovery of the gospel now! Such an important message, many thanks.

Sermon10/30/14 7:02 AM
An Israelite indeed from Under the fig tree  Find all comments by An Israelite indeed
The Recovery of the Gospel
Todd Nibert
comments
“ I want to thank you. ”
I'm so happy to hear the prayer at the end of your sermons, Pastor. Thank you for including the final prayer in your video. So many of the pre-recorded messages available to us on SermonAudio from other preachers blackout the final prayer. It makes me so sad to be excluded from hearing those last words in the worship service. Please, do not persecute the more isolated brethren. If I am a "welfare Christian", I accept that title - for I admit that I am nothing and have nothing, but only receive freely of what is provided to me in Christ my Saviour. He is my "well-fare".

Sermon10/24/14 6:35 AM
dyanna from ohio  Find all comments by dyanna
Remember My Bonds
Todd Nibert
“ Thought-provoking message ”
Could it be that Paul usually signed the letters and only wrote one with his own hand, due to his bonds? I imagine it's tough to write a letter when your hands are chained to other men on each side. Just a thought...Could it be, that those guards, who witnessed the writing of these letters, are with Christ now? The message provoked my imagination. Thank you.

Sermon10/20/14 12:45 PM
Mitchell R. Nichols from Indianapolis, Indiana  Protected NameFind all comments by Mitchell R. Nichols
All Dogs Go To Heaven
“ Excellent Message! ”
Much to like and benefit from in this message. I especially liked the four views of man and what each view necessitates in a deliverer... particularly the prevalent religious free-will view that has an impotent (or at best deistic god) and sovereign man. That view necessitates manipulation and control. Great illustration of the dog in the trap. True, Lord, Son of David... I will gladly take the crumbs that fall from my master's table, knowing I don't even deserve those.

Sermon10/17/14 4:46 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
Fulfilling Your Ministry
“ Pastor, Thank you. ”
This incredible message was written directly to me, and for me. I'm so thankful to the LORD for what He has said to my heart through you. When you spoke about the "new laws written in the redeemed soul's heart", I was astonished and humbled. I knew each passage you mentioned, but was so deeply edified that you had bundled them all together as laws we MUST obey, because we have the Spirit of Christ. I believe a special hymn MUST be written concerning this teaching. I feel like Jonathan must have felt, who having tasted the honey, was enlightened to go on with renewed energy in his body and soul. God bless your ministry, Pastor Nibert, and may God fulfill the ministry He has ordained that each of us MUST fulfill. I love this idea and am completely transfixed by the thought of it! Sing my soul the glory of thy Redeemer!

Sermon10/5/14 7:02 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
“ Thank you so much, Pastor Nibert ”
This message thrilled my heart. All through it, as you moved from point to point, my heart kept saying, "Truth LORD, and Thou has also said, 'My burden is light'..." Lo and behold, this is how the LORD ended this wonderful sermon. Praise His Holy Name and God bless you in your every prayer and desire before God the Father and His Son, the LORD JESUS Christ. Pastor, He is feeding us by answering your prayers to serve Him in purity and in the honesty of a true heart. May He continue to speak to us through you.

Sermon9/3/14 6:24 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The Five Stones Of David
“ Our God is so great! ”
Pastor Todd, Thanks so much for this message. Love thinking about the "five smooth stones of salvation". David won the victory over Goliath with the force of one single stone, the first one he pulled up out of his sling stash. And Christ is that Stone, the first fruits among many brethren, Who by Himself paid the sin debt for the elect with His Own blood. Ah! The single blow of that smooth Stone is the cross! Praise our great LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Please LORD, bring a great revival of the preaching and the hearing of Thy great Gospel.

Sermon6/3/14 9:25 AM
Ron Antcliff from Charlotte, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
“ CHRIST Honoring Message!!!!!! ”
Pastor Bell defines in this message, through the Holy Scriptures, the great battle the true sons of GOD face,between our corrupt, sinful flesh and the regenerate heart given us by the LORD by HIS sovereign grace and mercy! We are not "former sinners" , as most preaching teaches today, but great sinners still, ever in need of a great savior , in the person of our LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! This message is vital for the elect to hear, day after day!!!! May the LORD of All Grace continue to bless these faithful pastors, who uncompromisingly declare the free grace of our Sovereign LORD in CHRIST!!!!!

Sermon3/22/14 8:54 AM
Tom Harding from Kentucky  Find all comments by Tom Harding
Sin, Law, Grace & Lordship
“ Very True Message!!! ”
One of the best messages on this subject that I have ever heard...would highly recommend to everyone...

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Ed Moore
Glory Road

Luke 24:26
North Shore Baptist Church

Kevin Swanson
Kids are Victims of Abortion

The Longmont Abortion Story
Generations Radio

Ken Wimer
The Accursed Thing

Book of Joshua
Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..