Todd's Road Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

Todd's Road Grace Church
Todd Nibert  |  Lexington, Kentucky

Sermon9/27/16 9:41 AM
• Posted 3 days ago
Yourself & The Doctrine
“ Identical Sermon ”
This is a duplicate sermon. However, the quality of this sermon is far better than the other one and much, much easier to listen to and enjoy.

Sermon9/27/16 9:24 AM
• Posted 3 days ago
Wisdom's Children
“ Audio Quality ”
There are two sermons entitled "Wisdom's Children" for the same AM service, the same day, same length. This one has a few extra words at the beginning and is a much better audio quality. Much easier to listen to.

Sermon9/27/16 8:59 AM
• Posted 3 days ago
Where is The Offence?
“ Extended Sermon ”
There are 2 sermons on this same day for the AM sermon. One is 43 minutes and this one is 46 minutes. The difference is that this sermon has some extra talking at the beginning of it where the pastor is speaking to his congregation. Same sermon as the 43 minute one. This one does have a much better audio though.

Sermon9/26/16 10:20 AM
• Posted 4 days ago
Swirving from The Goal
Todd Nibert
“ Similar Sermon - Different Spelling ”
This particular sermon was preached on 04-22-12 at 31 mins long. But the spelling is "Swirving" with an 'I'. There is another sermon with the same title except the spelling is with an 'E', "Swerving". This sermon was preached a month earlier on 03-21-12 at 46 mins long. It would be easier if both sermons were spelled identically so that they would be easier to access, instead of by accident.

Sermon9/21/16 5:11 PM
Piety
Todd Nibert
“ Sound Quality & Duplicate Sermon ”
There are two identical sermons. This one, the sound is not all that good. A lot of background noise. The other sermon is clean and clear and much easier and more enjoyable to listen to.

Sermon9/19/16 12:47 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
“ The title of the message ”
The pastor states at the very beginning that he will be speaking on "Alms, Prayer & Fasting". He repeats this twice. He begins the sermon by asking everyone to turn to Luke Chapter 6, then he gives the title of the message and states that it will be out of Matthew Chapter 6. He doesn't correct himself. The basis of the sermon is building your foundation.

Sermon9/13/16 7:26 PM
A Better Day is Coming
Todd Nibert
comments
“ Disregard my earlier comment ”
My earlier statement was made too hastily in that Todd does in fact say that the sermon is entitled correctly, but it is the SUBJECT that is entitled the FEAR OF GOD. My mistake for mishearing.

Sermon9/13/16 7:23 PM
A Better Day is Coming
Todd Nibert
comments
“ Misnamed Sermon ”
The sermon's title on SermonAudio is not what Todd states it is in the first few seconds of the message. He clearly states that the title of the sermon is THE FEAR OF GOD and does in fact reference Romans 8.

Sermon9/10/16 10:12 PM
“ Duplicate Sermon ”
This is a duplicate sermon. The audio is very, very low and almost inaudible. The above sermon is much cleaner and clearer.

Sermon9/10/16 9:49 PM
Names Written In Heaven
“ Audio Is Very Low ”
This particular sermon - the audio is very low. I have done everything that I can to raise it and I can barely hear it. I would hope that they can re-release this with an improved audio.

Sermon9/10/16 5:14 PM
Knowledge or Faith
“ Part 2? ”
There are two sermons by this exact title both for February 12th with only 1 minute difference. In listening to them, it looks like this could be from the evening sermon and is part of the morning sermon. The audio is terrible, but you can hear him preach.

Sermon9/9/16 1:04 PM
God Describes Himself
Todd Nibert
“ Scripture Reference Is Wrong ”
I just finished listening to this sermon. The pastor starts out with Exodus 33 and reads the from the beginning of the chapter down through verse 17. He speaks on each verse at some length which lays the ground work for his sermon. He then moves on to reference 1 Corinthians 4:7 and Romans 9:11. He comes back and speaks on Exodus 34 to wrap up the sermon.

Sermon9/9/16 11:07 AM
Worry, Stress & Anxiety
Todd Nibert
“ Sounds Like He's At the Beach ”
I listened to this sermon all the way through because it was something that I wanted to hear the pastor speak on. Was it hard to hear? Sort of. There was this wave of sound that would happen every so often that made me think that he was standing on a beach and the waves were crashing in around him. That's how it sounds. Could I hear the message? Yes. Would I love a much cleaner copy of this sermon? Absolutely. The sermon itself was very useful and insightful.

Sermon9/3/16 11:33 AM
The Baptism of Christ
Todd Nibert
“ This is a duplicate sermon ”
This is a duplicate sermon. There are 2 listed for 11-11-12. One has audio and video and this is only the audio which is exactly the same as the other entry. Times are duplicates.

Sermon8/31/16 9:09 AM
"But" The Reason For Hope
Todd Nibert
“ Is There An MP3 Version? ”
I would have really liked to have had an mp3 version of this sermon. I was surprised to find that there was only a video for it.

Sermon8/29/16 1:15 PM
The Savior's Tears
“ Very Interesting ”
I am presently listening to this sermon and am finding the pastor preaching a very interesting and enlightening sermon. I am learning quite a bit and see a different take on what I thought I already knew. God is using this pastor to open my eyes and for that I am very thankful. The other scripture references in this sermon are: Luke 22:39, John 11:30, Hebrews 5:7, Matthew 23:37

Sermon8/29/16 12:56 PM
The Rich Man and Lazarus
“ InAudible Sermon ”
I really, really wanted to hear this sermon. I really did. But in listening to it, it sounds like the pastor is standing way away from the mic. I had just finished listening to "The Death of A Believer" and the sound was fine. I didn't do anything to my settings and started this one next and couldn't hear it, but just barely. I wish there was something that could be done to improve the audio of this sermon. I feel as if I missed a special message.

Sermon8/28/16 9:45 PM
Self Evaluation
“ Scripture Reference ”
Because the sermon doesn't show what the scripture reference is, I thought I would list it here so that those that are interested can see what it is before listening to it. Romans 12:3, Ephesians 3:1, 2 Corinthians 12:1 - and the focus is GRACE.

Sermon8/26/16 10:31 PM
A Portrait of the Believer
Todd Nibert
“ Corrected Title of Sermon ”
The correct title, according to the pastor at the beginning of this sermon is "A Portrait of the Christian".

Sermon8/25/16 2:00 PM
What Is Sin
“ The Audio Is Too Low ”
I tried to listen to this sermon through several players and the volume is just too low. I even double checked my volume on my laptop and it was maxed out. I tried other sermons and they played fine. This particular sermon's volume is just too low.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6