Truth Community Church | SermonAudio.com

SATURDAY
OCT 25, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: tcomm
Truth Community Church
Don Green  |  Petersburg, Kentucky

Sermon10/17/14 6:02 PM
JT from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by JT
Where Are You, God?
Don Green
“ Ideal Sermon for Trials! ”
This could not have been more timely. I have often referred to Ps 13 during times when God has been silent. He just broke the silence in my life showing me that my lengthy waiting to see His answers for provision and intervention is not in vain. He has not forsaken me or you. Praise His wonderful, faithful Name. I am deeply encouraged. If you are struggling with "where are you,God?", then this may be just the message you need to hear. Take heart, that silence will end.

Sermon9/30/14 2:54 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
comments
I agree fully, this sermon about having a heavy heart was outstanding and I would recommend anyone who has one or knows someone who is suffering listen to it.

Sermon9/30/14 10:23 AM
Bugg from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bugg
comments
“ Superb Sermon! ”
Pastor Don hit another home run sermon. I am continually blessed by this Godly man's preaching. I appreciate his reverence for God mixed with Christian reality. The fact is, we all struggle with varying degrees of pain at some point in our lives. Too often sermons are given instruction-ally and sadly that is where they end. I especially appreciated the Psalms series as I have been experiencing a heavy heart and found this to be perfectly suited to what I’m going through. The Lord is so faithful and knows what we need to hear at the right time. I have referred others to this sermon who have also been equally as blessed. This has become a part of my collection of repeat sermons. Pastor Don, you are uniquely gifted and I am thankful for you. Thank you for being faithful to Scripture while being honest and practical at the same time. God bless you richly!

Sermon9/20/14 6:57 AM
Election and 'Free' Will
Don Green
A truly superb explanation of this subject. I truly appreciate that you, along with some other preachers upload these messages at a volume that is easy to listen to without annoying ear buds on my cell, my only listening medium. Saving this to my 5* folder on my phone. Thank you.

Sermon2/26/14 5:34 PM
Very good

Sermon2/26/14 1:45 PM
Laurie from Texas  Find all comments by Laurie
What an Impact this made on my Spirit!!!! Thank You! God Bless Pastor Green and his Ministry, it is truly helping me.

Sermon2/26/14 1:42 PM
Laurie from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie
A Plan for Life
Don Green
Thank You Pastor Green! This helped me so much, as I've struggled so many times with decisions in my life. Now I understand so much better!

Sermon1/20/14 7:38 AM
DELBERT HERSHMAN from PA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by DELBERT HERSHMAN
Who Is God?
Don Green
this message should inspire one to be filled with a new found awe of our great God.

Sermon12/27/13 1:35 AM
Steve A. from Michigan  Find all comments by Steve A.
Your Job and You
Don Green
comments
“ This sermon was a blessing ”
I have a brother who is struggling in a difficult job. I am certain this sermon will calm him immensely. Thank you for your diligence in teaching.

Sermon11/25/13 10:48 AM
Kim O'Connell from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim O'Connell
comments
“ necessary preaching ”
thank you for having the courage to address this topic. i know so many people who treat salvation as a one-time event and then live their lives with no evidence of ever being regenerated. it's a touchy subject but we need to discuss it. easy believism is rampant today, and it's so sad to see so many people falsely assured of being born again, when in truth they still need too be! i enjoyed this sermon so much, and i pray that i can tactfully, with scriptural support help people truly understand what it means to be saved and living for Jesus.

Sermon10/28/13 11:21 AM
Laurie Sellers from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie Sellers
Your Job and You
Don Green
comments
Thank you so much for this message! God knows everything , and this sermon fits myself and my workplace to a T. I try to behave sincerely as a Christian and walk in Christ shoes, but I do fail at many turns, this sermon helped me engrain the importance of my belief in God's doctrine and I have asked the Holy Spirit to bring this sermon to my recollection when episodes occur in my workplace. I work with other proclaiming Christians and I'm going to share this sermon with them! God Bless You Pastor Green and your ministry.

Sermon9/22/13 8:23 PM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
comments
Thank you Pastor. A great help for self introspection of myself. Am I truely Born Again ? I will go through the points you have brought in & 1 John in total in this perspective.

Sermon9/17/13 11:38 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
How to Speak to a Wolf
Don Green

Sermon6/12/13 5:45 PM
JESSICA SMITH from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by JESSICA SMITH
Exhortation!

Sermon1/4/13 12:06 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon11/9/12 8:55 AM
Ken from San Angelo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
“ 'Everyone should hear this Sermon' ”
If Christ has saved you, please share this!

Sermon10/1/12 1:56 PM
Joe Hardy from Gracelife  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Hardy
Great sermon Don! Just letting you know that I'm in the audience eventhough I'm not physically there. I pray that all is well with you and your loved ones. Thank YOu!

Sermon9/13/12 9:29 PM

God Over You
Don Green
THIS IS A MUST HEAR!!! Thank you so much for this word.

Rejoice + Pray Without Ceasing
John Pittman Hey
The Sweet Savour of Christ

Jesus' Sacrifice Satisfied God
Grace Bible Church

Danny Bond
God's Word Does not Fail

Gleanings from Romans
The Word Transfer

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sermon: Help, My Church is a Prison!
Robert Rubino