Truth Community Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: tcomm
Truth Community Church
Don Green  |  Cincinnati, Ohio

Sermon7/27/15 7:55 PM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
Good message on the real issue of sin from the heart. Main application is to homosexuality (temptation to be rejected), but applies really to all sinful tendencies of human heart. Thank you for this faithful reminder that only Jesus is the answer.

Sermon7/17/15 2:07 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
comments
Great Enlightening sermon for today. Everyone that is a Christian needs to hear it. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon7/13/15 11:43 PM
Denise Louise Choate from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Louise Choate
comments
Very good sermon. If you are looking for confidence to refute the homosexual agenda, this is a great message to get started with. I pray the confidence of this message will encourage all the souls who listen.

Sermon7/11/15 7:32 PM
Raymond from Mossley - Newtownabbey, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
comments
very much appreciated being part of this meeting and the conference. Thankyou for grasping this nettle - with the aim of glorifying God

Sermon6/17/15 9:02 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
The Baptism of Jesus
Phil Johnson
This is an excellent explanation of why Jesus insisted that John baptize Him. It gives me added assurance that God through Jesus's baptism has me fully covered in his gift of Grace for my salvation and acceptance into His family.

Sermon3/31/15 3:50 AM
Denver Gilpin from Portadown Co Armagh Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denver Gilpin
Thank you for very clear exposition of scriptures of truth.What time is your Good Friday sermon As I want to listen to 3rd sermon also. GOD bless

Blog3/4/15 4:30 PM
Wayne from Texas  Find all comments by Wayne
Amen

Sermon1/16/15 3:15 PM
Murali Basam from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Murali Basam
Salvation Works
Don Green
All the messages are really good. GOD will speak to you in every word and sentence.

Sermon11/26/14 7:44 AM
William Brezette from Henderson NV.  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Brezette

Sermon11/20/14 11:17 AM
Marguerite from Minneapolis, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marguerite
Where Are You, God?
Don Green
comments
This was a great sermon. In it Pastor Green quoted James Montgomery Boice. I don't believe he mentioned the source of it other than the author and quote. Can anyone tell me what or where that quote was from? I would like to read more on it if possible. Thank you. I want to add that Pastor Green has an ability to bring Scripture alive and make it relevant to us today. He pulls no strings but preaches the truth for what it is. The Christian life is not easy sometimes and there are times that it seems that He has abandoned us. I am very grateful for Pastor Green's commitment to preach the truth.

Sermon10/17/14 6:02 PM
JT from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by JT
Where Are You, God?
Don Green
comments
“ Ideal Sermon for Trials! ”
This could not have been more timely. I have often referred to Ps 13 during times when God has been silent. He just broke the silence in my life showing me that my lengthy waiting to see His answers for provision and intervention is not in vain. He has not forsaken me or you. Praise His wonderful, faithful Name. I am deeply encouraged. If you are struggling with "where are you,God?", then this may be just the message you need to hear. Take heart, that silence will end.

Sermon9/30/14 2:54 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
comments
I agree fully, this sermon about having a heavy heart was outstanding and I would recommend anyone who has one or knows someone who is suffering listen to it.

Sermon9/30/14 10:23 AM
Bugg from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bugg
comments
“ Superb Sermon! ”
Pastor Don hit another home run sermon. I am continually blessed by this Godly man's preaching. I appreciate his reverence for God mixed with Christian reality. The fact is, we all struggle with varying degrees of pain at some point in our lives. Too often sermons are given instruction-ally and sadly that is where they end. I especially appreciated the Psalms series as I have been experiencing a heavy heart and found this to be perfectly suited to what I’m going through. The Lord is so faithful and knows what we need to hear at the right time. I have referred others to this sermon who have also been equally as blessed. This has become a part of my collection of repeat sermons. Pastor Don, you are uniquely gifted and I am thankful for you. Thank you for being faithful to Scripture while being honest and practical at the same time. God bless you richly!

Sermon9/20/14 6:57 AM
Election and 'Free' Will
Don Green
A truly superb explanation of this subject. I truly appreciate that you, along with some other preachers upload these messages at a volume that is easy to listen to without annoying ear buds on my cell, my only listening medium. Saving this to my 5* folder on my phone. Thank you.

Sermon2/26/14 5:34 PM
Very good

Sermon2/26/14 1:45 PM
Laurie from Texas  Find all comments by Laurie
What an Impact this made on my Spirit!!!! Thank You! God Bless Pastor Green and his Ministry, it is truly helping me.

Sermon2/26/14 1:42 PM
Laurie from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie
A Plan for Life
Don Green
Thank You Pastor Green! This helped me so much, as I've struggled so many times with decisions in my life. Now I understand so much better!

Sermon1/20/14 7:38 AM
DELBERT HERSHMAN from PA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by DELBERT HERSHMAN
Who Is God?
Don Green
this message should inspire one to be filled with a new found awe of our great God.

Sermon12/27/13 1:35 AM
Steve A. from Michigan  Find all comments by Steve A.
Your Job and You
Don Green
comments
“ This sermon was a blessing ”
I have a brother who is struggling in a difficult job. I am certain this sermon will calm him immensely. Thank you for your diligence in teaching.

Sermon11/25/13 10:48 AM
Kim O'Connell from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim O'Connell
comments
“ necessary preaching ”
thank you for having the courage to address this topic. i know so many people who treat salvation as a one-time event and then live their lives with no evidence of ever being regenerated. it's a touchy subject but we need to discuss it. easy believism is rampant today, and it's so sad to see so many people falsely assured of being born again, when in truth they still need too be! i enjoyed this sermon so much, and i pray that i can tactfully, with scriptural support help people truly understand what it means to be saved and living for Jesus.

Jump to Page : [1] 2