Texas Corners Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: tcbc
Texas Corners Bible Church
David E. Thompson  |  Kalamazoo, Michigan

Sermon6/14/16 4:58 AM
Clay Bryan from West Monroe Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clay Bryan
Mark - Message #39: Mark 11:1-11
David E. Thompson
“ Israel as the Fig Tree ”
I have been listening to your teaching for several years, this lesson on the fig tree and temple really opened up to me. Thank you for your dedication to Our Christ. Clay.

Sermon5/14/16 12:26 PM
Ed Newman from Waco, Texas  Find all comments by Ed Newman
“ What was the very first lie recorded in the Bible? ”
I sure you would not like to post this comment but it is the truth and only the truth can make us free. "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 What was the very first lie recorded in the Bible? It was the devil, speaking through the serpent when he was talking to Eve. "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:" Genesis 3:4. The devil has been deceiving people ever since with this lie. Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, The only one who promised Adam life in disobedience was the great deceiver.

Sermon2/4/16 10:28 PM
G.LANE from LANCASTER KY.  Contact via emailFind all comments by G.LANE
“ Great Sermon! that is good preaching enjoyed it ve ”
very timely message.

Sermon1/1/16 11:01 PM
Keith Tate from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith Tate
I was glad to find this because it covers our Sunday School lesson for 1/3/2016... Thanks so much for making it available !!!

Sermon9/26/15 7:14 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
“ informative Sermon! ”
Excellent introduction to many points of salvation, which many of us don't study enough. Once we are saved, there are other things that will/should take place as we grow in God.

Sermon9/14/15 10:25 AM
Karen Lowe  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Lowe
Thanks! Insightful. I will be teaching ladies Bible Study this fall in Proverbs. I would love to have the written version.PDF to download or purchase 10556 West Ottawa Avenue Littleton, Co 80127

Sermon9/12/15 9:55 PM
Jonathan from Thailand  Find all comments by Jonathan
Isaiah - Message #52: Isaiah 37:6-38
David E. Thompson
comments
Thank you..

Sermon8/22/15 11:32 PM
Anne Spinney from Nova Scotia ,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Anne Spinney
I was wondering if you have these messages on the book of Daniel on cd ,and if you have them for sale ,and if so how much would the series cost ? love pastor Thompson's sermons ,especially on The Revelation and Daniel .Thanks so much for these messages .

Sermon3/2/15 7:15 PM
nelson Rodriguez from Bronx new york  Contact via emailFind all comments by nelson Rodriguez
Amos - Message #09: Amos 8:1-14
David E. Thompson
I'm very happy that your teaching truths.I think we are not getting the truth about the ways of God.it seems that most churches are more intersted in gathering a big crowd and using intertainment to do it.whe n the most important thing is the word.i enjoy chuck it has taught me a lot in a short time thanks and keep up with the good work.God sees

Sermon12/15/13 10:40 AM
Alexander from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alexander
How Truly Blessed I am for this Sermon today, what a wonderful lesson, I have learned more in half an hour, than I have in weeks. The story at the end, about the man who sacrificed his own Son so as to save so many lives, reduced me to tears, and I am still mourning that poor boy, and that mans grief as I write this, and it showed me a new way to see our Lords sacrifice, and how God must feel when He sees the world... I sacrificed my Son for you, do you not care? And for this I weep also. Praise God for you my Brother David, Praise and Glory and Thanks unto The Lord our God, forever and ever. Amen

Sermon10/21/13 10:59 PM
Breege from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Breege
Listened to all sermons from angelology to demonology. What an education - they've increased my faith n my awareness of the world we live in.

Sermon9/26/13 3:45 AM
isaac kallem from india  Find all comments by isaac kallem
Introduction to Job
David E. Thompson
I am blessed. Thank you

Sermon9/24/13 7:08 PM
Bill Alderson from Kennesaw, Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Alderson
Isaiah - Message #13: Isaiah 6:8-13
David E. Thompson
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for this great word, it's exactly what I needed to hear!

Sermon8/29/13 6:16 PM
 from OK
Enjoying your lessons on angels, Satan and will be listening to demons. Thank you for preaching them.

Sermon8/16/13 9:54 PM
Larry ray byassee we from Western Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Larry ray byassee we
Great. Web but haven't been able to find your help with outlines HTML

Sermon6/22/13 3:50 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
1 Thessalonians - Message #07: 1...
David E. Thompson
“ Uplifting Sermon! ”
You'll be encouraged when you hear that God's word gives you strength during hard times. You'll feel the positive feelings of Paul when he heard the good news about the Thessalonians and how they were growing in Jesus Christ. We all need this kind of good news, especially during these negative days in which we're living. Get closer to Jesus as the Rapture nears.

Sermon6/22/13 3:09 PM
1 Thessalonians - Message #08: 1...
David E. Thompson
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Brother David gives an outstanding message that will bless your heart. When we see that the Thessalonians were doing all they can to continually grow in Jesus Christ, we will get strength to do the same and be ready for the Rapture every day our life. This is a message to hear again and be strengthened.

Sermon12/21/12 9:18 AM
luke from south africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by luke

Sermon12/8/12 9:13 AM
Nicky Hackett from Fontana, California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nicky Hackett
Thank you. Your message is helping me imprint God's Word in my heart with understanding.

Sermon6/24/12 8:25 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Hank Hudson
Romans - Message #15: Romans 4:1-8
David E. Thompson
“ Wonderful Sermons! ”
So far I've gotten to Romans 4, so I've heard a decent number of messages and they all are excellent for learning. I especially like the detail that Bro. Thompson shows us. Each one gives me a deeper insight into the Holy Bible. Thank you Paul, and thank you Jesus Christ.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Grace Particular Baptist

Rev. William McCrea
The European Union

Magherafelt Free Presbyterian
Sunday - PM

Washer: Damnable Lies Preachers Tell

Another Shock­ing & Much Needed Free Paul Washer Sermon (Vid­eo, MP3, PDF). Click Here!
www.puritandownloads.com/da..