Texas Corners Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: tcbc
Texas Corners Bible Church
David E. Thompson  |  Kalamazoo, Michigan

Sermon3/2/15 7:15 PM
nelson Rodriguez from Bronx new york  Contact via emailFind all comments by nelson Rodriguez
Amos - Message #09: Amos 8:1-14
David E. Thompson
I'm very happy that your teaching truths.I think we are not getting the truth about the ways of God.it seems that most churches are more intersted in gathering a big crowd and using intertainment to do it.whe n the most important thing is the word.i enjoy chuck it has taught me a lot in a short time thanks and keep up with the good work.God sees

Sermon12/15/13 10:40 AM
Alexander from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alexander
How Truly Blessed I am for this Sermon today, what a wonderful lesson, I have learned more in half an hour, than I have in weeks. The story at the end, about the man who sacrificed his own Son so as to save so many lives, reduced me to tears, and I am still mourning that poor boy, and that mans grief as I write this, and it showed me a new way to see our Lords sacrifice, and how God must feel when He sees the world... I sacrificed my Son for you, do you not care? And for this I weep also. Praise God for you my Brother David, Praise and Glory and Thanks unto The Lord our God, forever and ever. Amen

Sermon10/21/13 10:59 PM
Breege from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Breege
Listened to all sermons from angelology to demonology. What an education - they've increased my faith n my awareness of the world we live in.

Sermon9/26/13 3:45 AM
isaac kallem from india  Find all comments by isaac kallem
Introduction to Job
I am blessed. Thank you

Sermon9/24/13 7:08 PM
Bill Alderson from Kennesaw, Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Alderson
Isaiah - Message #13: Isaiah 6:8-13
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for this great word, it's exactly what I needed to hear!

Sermon8/29/13 6:16 PM
 from OK
Enjoying your lessons on angels, Satan and will be listening to demons. Thank you for preaching them.

Sermon8/16/13 9:54 PM
Larry ray byassee we from Western Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Larry ray byassee we
Great. Web but haven't been able to find your help with outlines HTML

Sermon6/22/13 3:50 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
1 Thessalonians - Message #07: 1...
“ Uplifting Sermon! ”
You'll be encouraged when you hear that God's word gives you strength during hard times. You'll feel the positive feelings of Paul when he heard the good news about the Thessalonians and how they were growing in Jesus Christ. We all need this kind of good news, especially during these negative days in which we're living. Get closer to Jesus as the Rapture nears.

Sermon6/22/13 3:09 PM
1 Thessalonians - Message #08: 1...
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Brother David gives an outstanding message that will bless your heart. When we see that the Thessalonians were doing all they can to continually grow in Jesus Christ, we will get strength to do the same and be ready for the Rapture every day our life. This is a message to hear again and be strengthened.

Sermon12/21/12 9:18 AM
luke from south africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by luke

Sermon12/8/12 9:13 AM
Nicky Hackett from Fontana, California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nicky Hackett
Thank you. Your message is helping me imprint God's Word in my heart with understanding.

Sermon6/24/12 8:25 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Hank Hudson
Romans - Message #15: Romans 4:1-8
“ Wonderful Sermons! ”
So far I've gotten to Romans 4, so I've heard a decent number of messages and they all are excellent for learning. I especially like the detail that Bro. Thompson shows us. Each one gives me a deeper insight into the Holy Bible. Thank you Paul, and thank you Jesus Christ.

Sermon5/14/11 2:22 AM
Nancy knaak from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nancy knaak
Hebrews - Message #5: Hebrews 2:5-18
David E. Thompson
Ok David E. I am adicted to your teaching. Finished Isaiah on to Hebrews. thank you so much, praise the Lord!

Sermon8/1/10 4:55 PM
Veronika W. from Kentucky  Find all comments by Veronika W.
comments
“ THANK you! ”
Thank you so much for challenging our churches to Christ-like, practical faith. My generation needs these and similar challenges to stir our hearts to biblical faith and zeal for God's kiingdom, especially in this dark age before His coming. Keep doing what your doing, brother. I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of these and then challenging myself and my local brethren to "faith and good works" in Christ. Your sister, Veronika, age 21

Sermon3/21/10 6:12 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
The Bema Seat Judgment of Believers

Sermon1/9/10 1:22 PM
Genti from eastern europe Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
Radio Bible Study: 1 Timothy 4:1-5

Sermon1/4/10 8:32 AM
Genti from eastern europe Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
Radio Bible Study: 1 Timothy 1:8-11
David E. Thompson
a good exposition of the Law

Sermon12/5/09 9:59 AM
mary from france  Contact via emailFind all comments by mary
Isaiah - Message #52: Isaiah 37:6-38
David E. Thompson
Thank you so much for this message, God blessed me, I didn't understand all the sermon,I have to progress in English language, but I understood the principal things I had to listen. God bless you.

Sermon11/3/09 1:58 PM
Bryan Mayhew from Portage, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bryan Mayhew
Romans - Message #35: Romans 9:6-20
David E. Thompson
I've had the pleasure to attend Texas Corners Bible Church for several months now and after visiting many churches prior, in my opinion the teaching is the MOST BIBLE CENTERED teaching in the whole area. That being said this sermon which I've listened to at church and now off the internet again is the most STRAIGHT FORWARD, CONCISE, and BEST sermon on the doctrine of election that I've ever heard. In sinful ignorance I actually wrote a paper in college against the doctrine of election. After studying the Bible, the Holy Spirit showed me the truth and my error over a period of some time. Though I know the truth now, listening to this was really refreshing. Just plain Truth taken from Romans ch. 9, not watered down, not softened, not seeker-friendly. For anyone struggling with the Doctrine of Election, Listen to this message!

Sermon3/3/09 1:40 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
This introduction to 1 Peter floods my heart with a deep burden to listen harder and learn more. It's direct and straight to the point with no compromises to truth spoken. The Apostle Paul said to speak The WORD boldly. Though GOD is love, He's also serious about disobedience. Thank you! GOD BLESS!

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Ed Moore
Glory Road

Luke 24:26
North Shore Baptist Church

Kevin Swanson
Kids are Victims of Abortion

The Longmont Abortion Story
Generations Radio

Ken Wimer
The Accursed Thing

Book of Joshua
Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..