Trinity Church | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: tbcva
Trinity Church
Roanoke, Virginia

Sermon12/11/13 9:03 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
comments
This sermon puts into perspective how Christians should react to authorities even when they act as ungodly people. We will have a difficult 3 years and must study our Bible even more.

Sermon12/11/13 8:20 PM
Beginning Resolutions
John Scheffer
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Brother John does an excellent job showing the importance of truly knowing Jesus Christ more every day. Studying the Bible brings up closer to Jesus Christ and strengthens us more as we get to know Him more. Reading and studying about Jesus Christ should be part of our daily life -- will give us so much enjoyment as we grow in Him.

Sermon6/15/13 4:12 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Who Goes To Heaven
Andy Dunkerton
comments
Powerful. This blessed me mightily. Thank you.

Sermon6/14/13 9:57 AM
Rev. Davis from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rev. Davis
Who Goes To Heaven
Andy Dunkerton
comments
“ Thank for this timely message ”
Thank you for this wonderful message, brother, and for your great faith. I have never heard the gospel of salvation and saving faith preached so well. I believe this message will help me to share the gospel more clearly and simply with others and remind me of the Scriptures that strengthen my own assurance of salvation. I have bookmarked this message and plan to return to it often. Praise the Lord!

Sermon1/12/13 8:55 AM
As a fulltime caregiver shutin with my Alzheimer mom, the opportunity to hear God's Word preached in truth and power and richness is a lifeline for me and riches to my soul. Thank you SermonAudio, and thank you Pastors Albert and John. I am indeed made rich even in the midst of this difficult, isolated season of life.

Sermon1/12/13 7:43 AM
Are You Prepared to Die?
Albert N. Martin
I am so honored to have had the opportunity to hear these words of truth as delivered to us from the fathers of our faith and now from the lips if this preciou man of God. Had to put in my facebook and email to my best friend.

Sermon1/12/13 5:24 AM
comments
Very sound. I needed to be reminded and refreshed of this. Thank you.

Sermon1/12/13 2:42 AM
The Gospel to Our Generation
John Scheffer
This is a good message, plain and loud and clear. Encouraging in my discouragement that so many in my life are just plain indifferent and uninterested in the message. (Course then again may just be the messenger). Took me back to my own rebirth sitting in a home where I had been invited to hear a traveling evangelist. I was fascinated by this man's couldn't stand still energy but also by his very pronounced studdering which didn't stop him from just speaking out scripture upon scripture. Fascinated firstly coming from a stoic catholic background but also scripture that I'd never heard. It was upon his wife playing on the little organ and he singing a song I'd never heard before or since with the words ...He is passing by this moment, reach out and touch the Lord as He goes by. Ban. Head in collision encounter with the living God in Christ when I closed my eyes and out my hand. For long time didn't really know what happened. All I knew was when I went back to church and looked at the lg crucifix hanging I couldn't under how I never before saw what it meant, blind then I could see, and was like a starving person and could not get enough of reading the Bible. Oh yeah, Holy Spirit does it all when and to whom He chooses. It's still a mystery to me how I could be changed in a moment.

Sermon1/11/13 5:55 PM
Facing the New America
John Scheffer
This was so well laid out. Really blessed and encouraged me in these days. Thank you.

Sermon11/9/12 9:16 PM
Rayette from Aurora, Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayette
On Hate and Hate Speech
John Scheffer
“ Thank You! ”
I love this Sermon! It explains a lot. I am going through a lot of troubles right now in my life and have a lot of worldly people striking against me, for their own hateful reasons. I pray that God keep all anger towards them out of my heart. I was looking for a Sermon tonight that would speak out to me and teach me. That is what your Sermon gave me. Thank You!!....Rayette

Sermon6/13/12 6:47 PM
Pastor Ashu from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Ashu
We Are Not Doing Right
John Scheffer
I was so blessed to hear your sermon. May our lord give me the same heart as of the lepors descibed in 2 Kings 7: 9. I believe my church will be blessed by the same Words. Thank you

Sermon5/29/11 8:24 PM
BWS  Find all comments by BWS
Numbering Our Days
John Scheffer
“ Sobering Sermon! ”
This is a rare sermon with melancholy tones in these days of modern happy-go-lucky Christianity and a contrast to New Calvinist sermons which talk of "Christian hedonism" as if Christians walk with the world in pleasures instead of with gravity, sobriety, and godly sorrow, as did Moses contrasted here. Here is a sermon that teaches Reverence and fear of God, and dares to go into "who understands the power of his anger?" with thoughtful consideration! Not even holy and humble Moses was permitted to enter the promised land because of his act of self-exalting anger (though provoked sinfully by Israel and just in principle)! Sin has consequences: "Fools because of their iniquities are afflicted". How have we witnessed the power of God "sweeping away" many, by his Providence, through nature by earthquakes, tsunamis, the targeted fury of tornadoes, even in Virginia as much as Missouri! Yet how few tremble soberly at "his anger", being insensible and ignorant of it? Sickness, plagues, accidents, natural disasters, economic poverty, and death, etc. come in a moment. But who considers death beforehand, as the Puritans did, instead of this 'whatever' generation? To not "number our days" appears to be a practical atheism too common today.

Sermon4/11/11 3:08 PM
BWS  Find all comments by BWS
Why Will You Die?
John Scheffer
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This was an effectual sermon, by the grace of God, that scored an effectual hit upon a poor despairing sinner, "pining away"! (Note this faithful preacher at the end, spoke of "firing a shot at random", just as the King in the OT was struck, 1 Kings 22:34, by Divine Providence. Praise be to God, that he in fact "takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (even in despair, even if they thought they were righteous), but permits them, nay *commands them*, if they hearken before too late, to "turn, turn" in repentance and confession "from their evil ways"! Note God's message, "Why will you die oh house of Israel" was directed to God's people, who were "pining away" in sin, because they had provoked a righteous God, who had been kind to them in giving them his word and oracles, but who had sinned against light. Therefore, it is a sermon for church members and common professors, who feel sensible of their sins, to not delay, but to "turn, turn" before they die the death.

Sermon8/29/10 7:40 PM
Saralee Shuler from Roanoke, VA  Find all comments by Saralee Shuler
Beginning Resolutions
John Scheffer
comments
“ Blessed to have God's provision. ”
We are so blessed to have pastor Scheffer, and look forward to how we will partner with him to reach the lost around us and share Christ with them!

Sermon8/29/10 7:06 PM
Ellen W. from Carson City NV  Find all comments by Ellen W.
Beginning Resolutions
John Scheffer
comments
Wonderful, powerful sermon, Pastor! God's Blessings on your Ministry!

Sermon8/27/10 12:28 AM
Nick from Gardernerville  Find all comments by Nick
Beginning Resolutions
John Scheffer
comments
Awesome sermon. Nice to hear Gods word preached so purely by a man of God.

Sermon8/25/10 5:38 PM
Connie A from Carson City Nevada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Connie A
Beginning Resolutions
John Scheffer
comments
Beautiful sermon, true message for all of us. Inspiring start for a new pastorship.

Is the Bible the Word of God?
Richard Warmack
Character Of The Citizen's...

Sermon On The Mount

Battlefield Baptist Church

Rev. John Marcus
A Workman Approved of God

Catechism Season
Protestant Reformed Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com

Beheading Children
Robert Rubino

Death is only a grim porter to let us into a stately palace. ... Richard Sibbes

Las Vegas, NV