Associated Presbyterian Churches | SermonAudio.com

JUN 1, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: stornoway
Associated Presbyterian Churches
Rev. George Macaskill  |  Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, Scotland

Sermon4/3/16 8:34 AM
K Varkey George from Kottayam, Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
Behold I do a New Thing
Rev. George Macaskill
Thank you. God has done a NEW thing in my life which I did not even dream of. It had really sprung out of nothing & from non existence to reality. Our God is unique & there is no other god & none like Him.

Sermon12/24/15 6:17 PM
Salt and light  Find all comments by Salt and light
'See what I do'
Rev. George Macaskill
Lovely preaching, dear brother; thank you. I have really been enjoying your series in Exodus. It has been such a blessing to find and hear these messages to strengthen me in my current circumstances. They are so relevant to my situation that it amazes me that while you don't know my circumstances personally, one could assume you do by the way God has spoken to me so clearly through your preached word and has blessed and uplifted me on all these occasions. Thanks again and praise be to God!

Sermon4/10/15 9:15 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
The corruptness and depravity of mankind works to reject Jesus Christ and the Gospel. Jesus came to search and to save sinners. As sinners we must see how lost we are and need to have Jesus Christ make us a child of God. We cannot do it, but if we open our heart and soul and beg Jesus Christ to enter into us and redeem us from our lost life, He will do so. Don't let a corrupt and depraved heart keep you from Him -- that's why He came and died for us. If we are already saved, thank Him for this great blessing.

Sermon12/10/14 10:18 PM
Chris Shoemaker  Find all comments by Chris Shoemaker
comments
Thank you for this. So much Gospel packed into one short verse!

Sermon6/3/13 8:58 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis , TN.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
Among the Myrtle Trees
Rev. George Macaskill
I have searched and prayed for two to three days looking for the most Spirit filled accurate explanation for thus passage! Thank God for your expository of this great passage!

Sermon7/24/12 4:06 PM
Kenneth Johnston from Larne, Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kenneth Johnston
Gideon's Victory
“ Great sermon ”
A blessed word from God. The Lord bless you, brother.

Sermon5/26/12 10:45 AM
John L Jefferson from Hawthonre CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by John L Jefferson
Can These Bones Live?

Sermon8/17/11 2:50 PM
Phoebe from New Hampshire, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Phoebe
The Blessings that Accompany Forgiveness
“ Thank you so much ”
I found this sermon during a really hard time when I felt like God was angry with me, and listening to it made me able to pray again. I truly appreciate your posting it! It's made a world of difference :)

Sermon5/5/11 7:48 AM
A fellow preacher from Scotland  Find all comments by A fellow preacher
David Strengthened in God
“ Thank you. ”
Glory be to God and thank you Mr MacAskill for this prophetic message that spoke directly into my life and circumstances.

Sermon11/24/10 10:31 PM
Luth from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
The Christian Message
Rev. George Macaskill
I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon9/17/07 3:50 PM
Richard  Find all comments by Richard
Sowing & Reaping
Rev. George Macaskill
“ Please add the sermon ”
Your sermons have always been a message from God for me. And this is a sermon that I would very much like to listen to. Thank you brother.

Sermon6/6/07 4:19 PM
Scott McMahan  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
I never knew you
Rev. George Macaskill
“ From the false to salvation in Christ ”
A message for anyone who doesn't yet know Christ - beginning with a warning about those who are false - and the truth about Christ!

Sermon9/17/06 2:54 AM
Michael R. Wise from KY/TN  Contact via email
Jesus and Fasting
Rev. George Macaskill
comments
“ Second comment. . . ”
This message deals more with spiritual renewal/regeneration more than the spiritual discipline of fasting. Wonderful sermon, however.

Sermon9/17/06 2:45 AM
Michael R. Wise from KY/TN  Contact via email
Jesus and Fasting
Rev. George Macaskill
comments
“ What an outlook. . . ”
I really enjoyed listening to the message "Jesus and Fasting". Once I got past the thick accent (though no fault of the speaker's own, but mine), I found the central message to be sound and spiritually uplifting. I especially liked the perspective on the "wine skins". This sermon is packed with a great deal of truth in the span of 37 minutes. Praise God for the Man of God who proclaims the precious Word of God. What a fresh outlook. . .pertinent, indeed.

Sermon11/25/05 10:32 AM
Nik from Cornwall  Contact via email
God is the Source of Life and Love
Rev. George Macaskill
Thanks for uploading your speach. It was a blessing.

Sermon8/2/04 8:13 AM
Bonnie J. Fisco
The Valley of Decision
Rev. George Macaskill
I want to thank you for this wonderful message that you shared with us today. I share with you the great love of our Lord and I long to be counted with you one day as one of God's jewels and spoken of by Him as "Mine". I look forward to hearing more of what you have to teach. Thank you from the deepest place in my heart. You are truly a gift to the ministry of Christ.

Sermon5/30/04 6:11 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
I Know Whom I Have Believed
“ heartwarming sermon ”
Brother macaskill looks at this portion of scripture from various aspects, all practically challenging,but encouraging to the saints, and extremely Christ centred, which is a joy to the soul, as one listens!He starts off by showing, how,humanly speaking, Paul could be downcast or weakened in prison, awaiting death,but that he is actually strengenthed in that situation, and how often we too wonder how we could cope in similar situations. (For myself, i have wondered how i would cope with say, facing torture at the hands of the inquisition, or how i would cope being tied to the stake at Smithfield to be burnt to death, or even to follow Christ literally in being crucified as some of the saints were in times past.)Well, my Saviour has promised to give grace sufficient when the time arises, even though the natural man recoils at such thoughts.Thankyou once again dear brother for such a lovely sermon.

Sermon3/7/04 4:24 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK
Is a Lamp for Covering Up?
Rev. George Macaskill
“ Serious, Searching Sermon ”
Are we professing Christians? Then why do we hide our lights under a bushel? Our brother gives us two reasons why this should be, and those that listen to this so practical sermon will search their hearts and go forward as renewed good soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/2/04 10:07 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK
Joseph in the Prison
Rev. George Macaskill
Have you done something that you believe was right in the sight of God? And what has happened is that even so , you are now suffering "ill".? Well, take heart. This sermoon will thrill your souls, preached in an understanding and sympathetic way. Those young in the faith as well as those of a little further along the narrow way that leads to life will gain great comfort and blessing from this message. Thankyo again brother Macaskill for your faithfulness in preaching the Word of God.

Sermon2/29/04 6:45 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK
Joseph's Bad Start
Rev. George Macaskill
Practical lessons which can be applied to our own walk with the Lord abound in the life of Joseph, and here are some fresh considerations from his younger years presented in this preachers usual tenderhearted manner, but burning in his zeal to be a blessing to both the Lord's people and those still dead in trespasses and sins. Thankyou dear brother for your faithfulnes in your Christ centered ministry , may it be a blessing to yourself as you study, and your flock as you pastor them, and the added benefit of the wider audience who listen to them via sermonaudio.

Jump to Page : [1] 2