Sovereign Grace Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code ID: 99501
Sovereign Grace Reformed Baptist Church
Pastor Steve Marquedant  |  Ontario, California

Sermon5/6/17 9:38 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
“ The God-Man Ascended ”
A Man, the Man, is seated in the place of highest honor in the entire universe. Jesus, fully God and fully Man. What joy and peace this brings to my soul to have one like us reigning at the right hand of our Father. Great Sermon.

Sermon4/22/17 10:19 PM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
“ Excellent Class ”
If we would understand the blessings that come with church membership we would be eager to submit.

Sermon4/2/17 11:43 AM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
A New Priestly Order
“ Melchizedek ”
I'm so glad the writer of Hebrews brought up this priest/king to explain how Jesus has made all things new. This is a great sermon.

Sermon3/12/17 1:46 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
No Repentance Possible
Steve Marquedant
Everyone would benefit from hearing this sermon, I have. There is so much misinformation out there concerning these verse but there shouldn't be. Check out the PDF File you'll see what I mean. We need to have a proper response to those who worry about the sin against the Holy Spirit.

Sermon2/28/17 11:00 AM
Isn from Georgia  Find all comments by Isn
This sermon provided comfort to me as I needed to be reminded that no matter what I am experiencing at work, God's in control. Thank you.

Sermon2/26/17 12:30 PM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
The Lord our righteousness. Great Sermon of the one and only who has forever reconciled us to God.

Sermon2/5/17 12:24 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
This sermon is very encouraging.

Sermon1/29/17 12:20 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Jacob's Prophecy of his Sons - 1
Steve Marquedant
There is a lot I didn't know about the sons of Jacob. It's fascinating to hear about each one in more depth. Thank you Pastor Steve Marquedant.

Sermon12/4/16 12:25 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Christ, Our Elder Brother
Steve Marquedant
I love this sermon because I don't often think of Jesus as fully man, one of us. I need to see Him as He is. I find myself drifting off one way or the other. I love this series in the book of Hebrews. We are fully dependent upon the word of God, the Word of God, Jesus our Lord. Praise to Him for His faithfulness to us through the church and elders, what would we do without the visible church?

Sermon10/30/16 1:15 AM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
Common Objections to Romans 9
Steve Marquedant
A proper understanding of Romans 9 changed the whole way I see God and His word. I went from my choice to His choice. This is a good sermon worth hearing.

Sermon10/22/16 11:49 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Election and Reprobation Examined
Steve Marquedant
The fear of the Lord, it is purifying. That we would see God as He is, absolutely Sovereign. Why is it so hard for us to accept that we belong to God. He created us and He can do what He wants with what is His. I hope this sermon will help us all to understand better that God is our creator, and He does as HE pleases.

Sermon9/11/16 12:21 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
Limited Atonement - Part 3

Sermon6/5/16 12:27 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
The Fruit of the Spirit
Steve Marquedant
Encouraging sermon. As God changes our wills, by His means, fruit grows. It's all of Him. All praise and glory to God.

Sermon5/15/16 12:31 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
Law, Liberty and Love
Steve Marquedant
This sermon, well the whole book of Galatians, reminds me of what Jesus said in this verse, Matt. 11:28-30, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” God asks us to love. I thought that would be so easy (a light burden)but when God opened my eyes to this truth, I've found over the years that it's the hardest of all to love with real, sincere, God like love. I praise and worship Jesus because He did what I can't do, He loved and loves perfectly, His love pleases our Father and that makes me rejoice. I wish I could be like Him, one day I will.

Sermon4/24/16 12:25 PM
Forever In Christ from California  Find all comments by Forever In Christ
The Bondage of Living under Moses
Steve Marquedant
Galatians 4:21-31 can be hard to understand. Paul goes way back to Sarah, and Hagar, their sons, and the two covenants, to show us, what we experience today, the tares and the wheat. And that we who believe are the children of promise. What a blessing this sermon is. I love going through this book with this pastor.

Sermon4/14/16 1:37 PM
Denise Choate from California  Find all comments by Denise Choate
The Tenth Commandment
comments
Excellent message. Integrity begins on the inside. Thank you.

Sermon4/2/16 10:57 PM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
The pastor, Steve Marquedant, said, "So many things we could say, we could preach five or six sermons on this, but we won't." He was right. As he got into the story you begin to see the grandeur of it. It's such a joy to meditate on the many things we learned. How blessed we are as our Lord opens our eye and ears to see His glory. Excellent Sermon!

Sermon3/26/16 11:38 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
The Reason for Miracles
Steve Marquedant
It's true, we either go to one extreme or the other. "That they never happen or that they happen all the time." This sermon is so helpful to keep us on track.

Sermon3/13/16 12:22 PM
Living Stone from California  Find all comments by Living Stone
Esau's Descendants in Obadiah
Steve Marquedant
This is an excellent exposition of the Book of Obadiah. God's judgements are just but terrifying. I'm reminded to love everyone who crosses my path, because these things are written for our example. I'm blown away when Jesus calls Judas "friend" as he betrays Him. "But Jesus said to him, “Friend, why have you come?” Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and took Him." Matt 26:50

Sermon2/20/16 10:54 PM
Unprofitable Servant from California  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
Faith vs Works - Part 2
Steve Marquedant
There is a lot of misunderstanding about faith and Abraham's righteousness. It's hard to realize you have faith in faith until you see that it is God who saves us apart from anything we do. The word unprofitable servant has become dear to me over the past month because we add nothing to God and His glorious work. I am in awe. This second message on faith and works is outstanding. "You can believe in God without believing God." I've learned a lot from this message. I learned about the curse also.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Metropolitan Tabernacle
Bible Study

Pastor Kent K. Kirchmeyer
Eternity, Too Long To Be Wrong

First Mount Pleasant Baptist
Midweek Service

Sermon: Four Important Parenting..
Dr. Andy Bloom

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com

One drop of Christ's blood is worth more than heaven and earth. ... Martin Luther

Amazon Fire TV New!