Scott McMahan
Scott McMahan  |  Internet
on all products and blogs for this member

Blog10/6/14 3:29 PM
Maureen Justiniano from Puerto Rico  Find all comments by Maureen Justiniano
comments
Scam!
They call me at midnite and the nice congrats cost me almost 900.
Still fighting for my money.
Thiefs!!!!

Blog9/25/14 5:22 AM
guitar amplifiers combo  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by guitar amplifiers combo
comments
Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such information.http://www.baroni-lab.com/amplifiers/combo

Blog8/27/14 8:44 PM
stanly from Philadelphia  Find all comments by stanly
comments
I think the major problem people are having
is that they aren't listening to the
representative. My rep explained to me what
i was purchasing was a membership program. I
have to admit I have been with them for a
year now and I have nothing but positive
things to say about them,just know what you
are paying for, not to be published but for
the program itself...great service for
networking

Blog8/27/14 2:44 PM
Michael Z from WI  Find all comments by Michael Z
comments
And for adults that are Christians, you have your own 24/7 free monitoring software and you know what I am talking about! And there is no tampering with this one!

Blog8/27/14 2:38 PM
Michael Z from WI  Find all comments by Michael Z
comments
Sorry to say it, but Covenant Eyes just plain does not work. If your kid goes on Facebook, Pinterest, or Youtube, you do not get specifics. And your kids teachers will send your kids to some of these sites (like youtube)! Sometimes the page title of youtube is given, usually not. Adult rated movies may be watched via Hulu in the TEEN setting and you can NOT actually get the movie info in the reports. Facebook pages come up as the home page on facebook - that's it! You NEED some sort of computer MONITORING software that takes screen shots. I will not give the names - I am not here to promote a product. But if you search for "computer monitoring software" you will find it. SCREENSHOTS - that is key! Then start blocking URLS as needed. And for smaller kids, spend $0 and set up the computer for "Allowed Sites Only". Search for "free internet filter" and you will find one.

Blog8/6/14 4:37 PM
RaVen DaWn from california, USA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by RaVen DaWn
comments
Oh, you all are so precious! yes, these are so many ways the truth, your comic posts, I love it! Lest we forget these are just publishers exposing us to each other, maybe inbred a bit...gasp,I have made a bit of profit using it. However, mine was in the Madison, and who really needs another plaque, eh, kindle. People, people, they are telemarketing so just say "no". What I don't get is all the sour grapes; do we need to be recognized, when already we know who we are.I am an underground sort; my business of global collaterals,leverage and accords, it is not for public exposure. To get to me you have to actually know someone I already know. Yet surprised I was, when the calls came in, we could not entertain most of them, they were not qualified; the lookie-lose! haha, forgive me I am just waking up, an all night work i often mess up my time zones and who sleeps anyhow. Now I am starting a more public business and wish to have exposure.I have everything else in place, venues, investors, "services and product",exclusive for usually the uber wealthy, so if you wish to network on a legitimate list, TRW or Equifax will sell you one with exactly the market you are seeking; they do as you tell them and assert fees very honestly, although I admit I have even accidentally bought my own name

Blog7/27/14 12:12 AM
Holly from Arkansas  Find all comments by Holly
comments
I received one of these E-Mails today for Global Who's Who. I
assumed it was a scam, so before I clicked on anything to view the
rest of it, I googled this guy John D'Augustino. There appears to
be a legit person by this name. Apparently he's an Entrepreneur, a
successful one at that! After reading what all of you have written, I
don't believe I will open this! I am, and have been retired since 1996!
Thanks to all of you who have posted about this scam! M

Blog7/25/14 4:29 PM
Daaave  Find all comments by Daaave
comments
Well, I too had been get phone calls after phone calls. They started out with the life-time or 5 year option. I said no. They then offered a 3 year option. After another no, they came back with a 1 year option for a low $199. I said no again, and they came back with a special 1 year option of $69.

They said I had filled out a form which is why they called me to verify some info. The caller was then "surprised" that I didn't remember them and wanted to research them more. Honestly, I don't recall filling out a form, but I will also admit that I do sometimes just to see what will happen.

Anyway, I didn't bite.

Blog7/12/14 6:39 PM
CJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by CJ
comments
I just realized something. I bet you all have a LinkedIn
account, dont you? I just received the same email.
When I first read it, it made me feel good about my
accomplishments - so at least I got something for
free!

Blog7/12/14 4:26 PM
CJ from Florida  Find all comments by CJ
comments
John Dagostino congratulated me on this
achievement - umm, so I am a miniscule
manager in a healthcare company, really? I
am important now, I wonder if I get a raise
and a promotion!

Blog7/11/14 8:55 AM
drjimmy  Find all comments by drjimmy
comments
i got a subject bible i got it 75 dollars
that bible worth more than you think

Blog6/26/14 9:26 PM
Tony from USA  Find all comments by Tony
comments
I have found success with Covenant Eyes
for many years! I know that the primary
concern is personal information but
Covenant eyes does not assume any risk by
gathering such information. You should
only use personal information on secured
servers (ex. HTTPS://) and Covenant Eyes
does not gather information here or
anywhere else, only a record of the
visit.

Circumnavigation is also easy to thwart.
I choose to block links to ISO files that
may contain alternate operating systems
and utilize good-old-fashion
accountability to boost the filters
effectiveness.

"Flee from sexual immorality..." -1
Corinthians 6:18

Blog6/18/14 5:20 PM
Frank B from Ann Arbor MI  Find all comments by Frank B
comments
Well I guess I'm not as important a guy
as they originally said I was either,
after I informed them I wasn’t willing to
shell out $600.00 dollars either, I went
on to inform them that I thought buying
tool for my shoe string part time guitar
amplifier business needed a new tube
tester. So then I could get the $1oo.oo
certificate if I so desired, I declined
to be the nobody I Am…
Frank B, Owner, Ann Arbor Amp Repair

Blog6/16/14 6:40 PM
Desiree from Iowa  Find all comments by Desiree
comments
Thank You so much!
I received an email from these people but had never heard of Global Who's Who so I googled them and your blog popped up. I am happy to say I will now be deleting my email I received from them.

Blog6/14/14 2:13 PM
booboothafool from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by booboothafool
comments
I got one and don't even have a job! !!

Blog6/12/14 12:51 PM
Agbejoro  Find all comments by Agbejoro
comments
Zergendoff,

Please note that not all scam emails emanate from Nigeria. Such hasty generalisation implies that you may be intellectually lazy. Scammers exist all over the world and I am certain that they exist in your country.

Blog6/8/14 11:45 PM
brother james from U.S.A  Find all comments by brother james
comments
i would never give some access to my bois
if they want it password it first. CE
seems over reaching with to many ways to
circumvent.

you could rat the family computer if you
!OWN! it and catch whatever your trying
to do without paying anything or risking
loss of private information to a third
party.

Blog6/3/14 2:33 AM
A Christian member from Silicon Valley  Contact via emailFind all comments by A Christian member
comments
Scott,

Are you responding to using CE for parental control and discipline, and our worried about children defeating the software? I know a lot of children who knows more about computers than their parents, but parents must realize that if they have computers for their children to use, they must take the time to learn about the computers and their kids in order to enforce rules. There is no way around that.

If an adult wants to defeat the website, the best way is not to join. If I am correct in determining CE's objective, it is to help people who want to be helped and is asking for support with temptation. It is not meant for people required to seek help such as under law or threat from spouse or church. I don't think CE provides those services. It is similar to a dieting services (weight watchers or Jenny Craig) to lose weight, alcoholics anonymous and gamblers anonymous to deal with these addictions, or most importantly church membership to worship God and live a Godly life (this is Biblically required. If my interpretation is wrong, please let me know). All of these services work if the person admits to a deficiency of some sort (being an alcoholic, an overeater or a sinner).

For trustworthiness, I pray to God about using CE's site or Googles or etc.

Blog5/13/14 6:02 AM
Manigun Sayed from Imphal  Contact via emailFind all comments by Manigun Sayed
comments
We are not talking about reaching the gospel
of Jesus Christ to China or Korea through
printed Bible and other medias. We are
talking about the sub-standard quality print
and bound system in China and Korea. Our
hard earned money is used to buy Bible.
Don't you expect good quality print and
bound Bible with your hard earned money? Try
to understand the issue before you call
others hypocrites!

Blog5/7/14 12:22 PM
Emerson Melville from NYC  Find all comments by Emerson Melville
comments
Just an apologetic follow-up to the previous comment. I had Googled that "Global Who's Who" and found these comments with no clear indication of the site name until I actually posted my comment. I realize that on a site called "SermonAudio," knowing Charles Spurgeon is a no brainer. Sorry.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more