THURSDAY
NOV 27, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: russsukhia
Liberty Church, PCA
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)  |  Owings Mills, Maryland

Sermon10/21/14 9:30 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Challengiing Sermon! ”
This message makes you examine your heart and make repentance the major ingredient to find salvation in its deepest meaning. Repentance open up your heart to accept God's offer to see and reject your sinful soul and be a child of God. Too many churches only give a skeleton picture of salvation if there is no repentance which adds a pure heart to one's body. Without repentance there is no salvation. With repentance there is forgiveness and acceptance in God's eyes. Too many people are living an empty and lost life because their church is not preaching the ingredient of repentance.

Sermon9/9/14 9:02 AM
George Dunn  Find all comments by George Dunn
So many spots in this passage that I've just read over and missed, have been brought to light and expounded in this sermon. Thanks for your teaching Pastor Russ!

Sermon7/13/14 4:26 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Synthetic Christianity
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
One of the best sermons ever, scary but true. May the God of all truth,lead us in His ways alone!

Sermon7/7/14 5:06 AM
comments
This is so powerful. I don't know how that works, but this really should be a featured sermon. In fact, all of the sermons in this series of Things of Importance are excellent. Thank you, Bro. Russ.

Sermon7/5/14 7:39 AM
Six Teams and a Homecoming

Sermon7/4/14 6:11 AM
Talitha Cumi
Russ Sukhia
I have been blessed and encouraged by many of your sermons over the last few years. Thank you.

Sermon5/29/14 1:37 AM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
Excellent.

Sermon5/28/14 6:34 PM
In Him Rahel  Contact via emailFind all comments by In Him Rahel
In My Father's House
comments
"...My hope for eternity rests in Thy hand, My heart deeply longs for that fair better land, Where one day complete in Thyself I shall stand; My hope, my hope is in Thee." Oh! Christ , My only hope, my strength , my comforter... My all in all. Thank you

Sermon5/28/14 4:58 AM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
In My Father's House
Great Sermon.

Sermon5/28/14 4:11 AM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
Behold, a Sower
Russ Sukhia
Very good. Thank you, Bro. Ross.

Sermon5/2/14 9:30 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
Election
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Strong Sermon! ”
Brother Russ does a thorough job discussing this very difficult (for some people) topic. But looking back into my life, I see where I had no desire to seek Jesus Christ and His Truth. No, my salvation had to be through the Doctrine of Election -- that is so clear to me today. I thank God that He so elected me to be one of God's children.

Sermon11/30/13 4:57 PM
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a) from Owings Mills, Maryland  Protected NameFind all comments by Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)
Help From An Unlikely Place
Pastor Nick Hathaway
“ a note of revision ”
I went back over the Hebrew and I don't know where I got the idea that bet, yod, tav, lamed, he, mem spells house of battle, maybe because it's close to milhama, which is battle, but there's nothing hidden in the hebrew as far as I can tell at a second glance.

Sermon11/23/13 6:27 PM
Patricia J. from Great Northwest  Find all comments by Patricia J.
In My Father's House
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Thank you for this beautiful sermon ”
Dear Pastor Russ, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thought provoking, and powerful message. My mother passed away 15 years ago, just four month's after my husband and I were married. My father went home on December 21, 2012 after a long fight with leukemia and MERSA. I deal with doubt and despair on a daily basis, and I was just looking for a sermon to encourage me. By God's grace and guidance, I found your message, "In My Father's House." I was deeply moved and encouraged by your sermon, being reminded that this earth is but a vapor, that we are only here for a very short while, less than a blink in time, really. Thank you so much for reminding me of our eternal home, and for lifting my spirit. May God richly bless you and your family! sincerely, Patricia J.

Sermon8/16/13 3:39 PM
This message preached at Cornerstone PCA posted here for posterity.

Sermon7/20/13 8:17 PM
 from Oklahoma
Synthetic Christianity
comments
Very good and appropriate message. We need more preachers who will preach the Bible and not just tickle ears for the synthetic Christians. Probably this is the reason born again Christians are leaving the church.

Sermon6/9/13 7:20 PM
John E. from Arizona  Contact via emailFind all comments by John E.
comments
“ Unbelievable Truths ”
This is by far, the best sermon at both delineating and comparing Free Will and Reformed doctrine in Salvation. I will be recommending this to my Arminian friends!

Sermon6/8/13 10:23 PM
Tim Lumsden from Oamaru New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Lumsden
Thank you for a great sermon on the "sabbath day". I do agree many people today need to study the bible (I stick with the KJ 1611) to see God's word and his expectations of his Church. However I also believe that although many christian teachers state Sunday as our Sabbath day, the Bible just teaches us that we shall work 6 days and rest and give honour to Christ on the 7th day and that is to be our Sabbath. The 7th day being the day we choose. I also respect others who choose Sunday, or Saturday as their Sabbath. Regarding the worldly week structure, as used today and not the Jewish week as of old, today our official 1st day of the week is Monday...in world commerce. Just food for thought!! God bless and thanks again. Tim.

Sermon6/2/13 9:05 AM
William1 from Mississippi  Find all comments by William1
Synthetic Christianity
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ A message many pastors need to hear ”
This hits home on why we are in the state we are in. Pastors have abandoned the truth. They have reduced it to self help talks and music concerts. Thank you for telling the truth.

Sermon5/31/13 9:54 PM
c tetseo from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by c tetseo
Synthetic Christianity
comments
Very powerful sermon.would love to hear mire

Sermon4/27/13 10:48 PM
David65418 from Jacksonville, FL  Find all comments by David65418
Tetelestai
Russ Sukhia
Great way to mix speculation over what Jesus was speaking to around the gospel. I like how you also answer the bit about believing and then running off and murdering and whatever yet still expect to go to heaven. This is a sticking point with one muslim in particular I've been talking to. I'll give him a copy of this on cd. Hopefully he will listen to it. Thanks for the upload. It's good to see you posting sermons again, by the way.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Shreveport Grace Church

Ken Wimer
Chosen To Salvation

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church

Blog 11/24/14
New Attendance Record and Thanksgiving in...

New York Gospel Mission
this week came and went and brought with it some uniq­ue...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
ow.ly/Ej50m