Westminster Evangelistic Ministries RPTS | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: rptsprof
Westminster Evangelistic Ministries RPTS
Dr. Dennis Prutow  |  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sermon2/10/15 11:23 AM
Lawrence  Find all comments by Lawrence
“ Thank you! ”
Thank you for reminding me that God IS in control!

Sermon1/24/15 10:05 AM
Jude Dorema from Brooklyn, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Jude Dorema
Trauma in the Bible, Jesus
Dennis Prutow
May God continue to bless his ministry and grow his knowledge to continue teach us.

Sermon12/14/12 1:49 PM
Abi and Dave from Mexico  Find all comments by Abi and Dave
Preach Simple Truth
Dennis Prutow
comments
“ WOW!!!!!!!!!!! ”
Good sermon for Pastors and Everyone! May the Lord bless you always!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sermon11/18/12 8:11 AM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
What Do You Mean, Don't Worry?
“ Excellent Sermon! ”

Sermon9/15/12 10:31 AM
SB from Pennsylvania  Protected NameFind all comments by SB
See the Savior Pierced for You
“ Fantastic Clarity ”
Thank you, Denny, for the fantastic clarity of the gospel of Grace this past Sunday. The Lord has been revealing to me more and more of this amazing, a thousand adjectives that cannot do justice to the story of Grace in the character of Jesus Christ; especially within these past two years. Since my husband left in 2010, I am amazed daily at His care and provision in my life; filling up the void and surrounding me with HIs insurmountable love. Indeed our souls are restless until they rest in HIM. I thought I'd lost everything meaningful in life, but only to realize this was for my good in order to gain the richness of Jesus. My burden for women who have been forsaken (or have lost their husbands in some way) has grown deeper and more compassionate. This terrible heartbreak has enriched my speaking engagements for Christ.... Pray for me that many women are reached for Christ.... May the GRACE of Christ be preached.... This is what we need to hear, so thank you for doing just that. Received by email.

Sermon7/1/12 1:09 PM
BWS  Find all comments by BWS
“ Justice, Mercy, Love Taught in Psalm Singing! ”
This is a very important message that will likely be ignored by too many. Reformed and Calvinistic churches in particular should consider this excellent teaching. A false "sentimentalism", false "love", erroneous emotions have been taught for over a century by both traditional uninspired "hymns" and Contermporary Christian Music which distort and suppress God's justice and redefine "love" into something else. Worship anarchy and will-worship came in when new "hymns" replaced Psalm singing and introduced a New Evangelicalism since the days of Watts, Wesley, and Dwight Moody (who used Sankey's hand organ) to stir crowds into "revival" based upon sensual hymns and Sentimentalism. But the Bible plainly teaches Psalms are to be sung which teach right notions of what to "love" and what to "hate" (which you never hear in modern hymns). "Oh how I love thy law....therefore I hate every false way" (Psalm 119).

Sermon8/15/11 12:36 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Poured Out To God
Dennis Prutow
“ An interesting sermon! ”
I enjoyed this teaching on the 'drink offering'.I appreciate the meticulous and clear explanations of selected words/phrases and bible references.Through the "foolishness of preaching", I am learning something new everyday.It's very exciting. Thank You and keep on preaching!

Sermon6/2/11 11:03 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
The Lengths to Which God Goes
Dennis Prutow
Thankyou and God bless you Pastor Prutow, for this very encouraging sermon. All praises to the One who was and is and is to come!

Sermon2/2/11 12:45 PM
Jos√© Carlos Baptista from Curitiba- Paran√° - Brazil  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jos√© Carlos Baptista
Seek Forgiveness for Others
comments
What important message my dear Pastor, with annointing and clear...

Sermon1/23/11 11:05 AM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Seek Forgiveness for Others
comments
This is a very good message. When we meditate on what forgiveness cost GOD, it cost all of creation, and His Son. When we think of what it cost Jesus to forgive His bride, it took His entire life, His prayers, and sacrificial death, even the beatings, humiliation, and the naked shameful, excruciating cross. Should it cost us less?

Product1/7/11 4:53 PM
Dr. T. David Gordon from Grove City College  Protected NameFind all comments by Dr. T. David Gordon
“ Should be Widely Read ”
Prutow's volume will serve very well in either of two capacities: as a seminary text on homiletics, or as a refresher for those who have been preaching for a number of years, and have perhaps forgotten the reasons for the homiletical practices they have adopted. Among the many fine qualities of this very thorough and judicious book are these:
-A thorough appreciation of the contributions of homileticians both of the past and the present;
-An awareness of the distinctive characteristics of orality and oral culture, especially via the work of the the late Dr. Walter J. Ong;
-Genre-specific counsel on sermon preparation from OT and NT narratives, prophetic literature and apocalyptic literature;
-Many succinct, practical directions that themselves grow out of a serious theology of preaching.

I will be very surprised if this does not become a widely-read and sincerely-treasured book that can only have a salutary influence on the church in the third millenium.

Sermon12/15/10 9:51 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Bask in Belonging
Dennis Prutow
comments
“ A meaningful,comforting sermon! ”
JESUS-EMMANUEL-GOD WITH US! Thank you Bro Dennis! I enjoyed this teaching very much. Wonderfully done!

Sermon9/15/10 3:23 PM
RM from Western PA  Protected NameFind all comments by RM
Bask in Belonging
Dennis Prutow
comments
“ Thank You! ”
I want to express my appreciation for your recent sermon "Basking in Belonging". I was preparing a sermon on belonging to God and your thoughts (as always) drove me deeper into the scriptures and helped my preparations. I especially liked your choice of scriptures from Lev. 26:11-13. I belong to God and God belongs to me. I continue to find your exposition a comfort and an encouragement to my faith.

Sermon6/8/10 5:06 PM
Abey  Find all comments by Abey
Come to Christ
comments

Sermon6/2/10 7:55 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dealing with Despondency
Dennis Prutow
It is not easy to preach this type of sermon and not fall into negativism and self pity. God bless you Pastor for bringing this Word with so much gentleness for the them that doubt, compassion for the weak and hope for the broken hearted in the churches. In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon3/13/10 6:15 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Ancient Boundary Marks
Dennis Prutow
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful message, applied with wisdom and anointned with the Spirit. God bless you, your family and ministry. In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon1/25/10 6:20 PM
mitchell from california  Contact via emailFind all comments by mitchell
Challenging Agnostics
Dennis Prutow
comments
“ one mention ”
he says attend a church. i believe that but it should be explained what a church is. how that 2 or more together in God's name are a church. because many agnostics i know hate Christianity because of hypocrites in the churches. and i believe there are few good churches at least in my area.

Sermon10/25/09 4:11 PM
Denise Ryherd from South Dakota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Ryherd
Come to Christ
Dennis Prutow
comments
“ Powerful ”
Very powerful message, thank you.

Sermon8/26/09 2:52 PM
Michael Weathers from Greenville Pa.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Weathers
Faith versus Perfomance
Dennis Prutow
“ A Sermon that nails the point home from Gal. 3 ”
Well, Prof. you inspire me, this was a wonderful sermon. Thank you.

Sermon7/23/09 11:47 AM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
I quiver when I hear such profound truths, I cannot contain myself, this is my understanding of giving up the milk of the WORD and digesting solid biblical food. I like sermons like these that makes me tremble with hot and cold blood rushes through my whole body. I fear our Mighty GOD'S wrath, yet I find comfort in His Grace and Mercy. Thank you. GOD BLESS!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

The Beauty of the Lord

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
Creation VS Evolution# 23

Creation From Hebrew Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Dr. Dan Ferrell

Joel Van Hoogen
The Vexation of the Righteous

Bread of Life Fellowship
Current Events

Regrets Of The Heart
Dr. Andy Bloom

A mite of spirit is of more worth than a mountain of flesh. ... Stephen Charnock

City: Las Vegas, NV