Victory Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Robert Reed  |  Coden, Alabama

Sermon7/25/14 5:04 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
• Posted 4 days ago
Pride
“ Sober Reminder!! ”
What a sober reminder to analyze our day to day interactions with family, friends, business relations and the like to keep a servant's heart to have an effective testimony. God's amazing and abundant graces be with you and the family there sir!!

Sermon6/16/14 2:07 PM
Nay from Bayou  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nay
Father's Day
“ Moving Sermon! ”
Thank you for preaching this message. It has really made me think upon my Heavenly Father, and seek to know more of His love for me. It has also made me think of ways to honor my earthly parents. God bless you!

Sermon6/10/14 5:29 PM
Nay from Bayou  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nay
Holy Addiction
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Yes! ”
This message is great! If more believers became addicted to the ministry of the saints, oh, how beautiful the churches would be! How I pray more saints would stop being addicted to the world, and back onto Christ!

Sermon6/10/14 10:10 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Holy Addiction
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ I'll have a sip!! ”
This is an addiction not really preached or spoken amongst the thousands of today's common addictions. Pastor Reed, do you think a healthy sound biblical addiction could possibly eliminate quite a few of our self induced addictions known amongst us today? Is this the prescription doctors, pastors, writers and the like have overlooked? It would be a wise choice to bottle it up and have a daily dose!! Enjoy your week sir and God's face shine upon you and all that are there in a Coden.

Sermon6/10/14 1:08 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
comments
“ Timely Reminder!! ”
Always a pleasure to be reminded with truths that pertain to godly and righteous living. What a revealing time we are living in...this is a message to keep the believer close to the cross of our Christ. Enjoy the favor of our Saviour sir!!

Sermon5/22/14 4:18 PM
Nay from Bayou  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nay
comments
Indeed, this sermon was a blessing! So much upon which to chew...Praying that it helps folks take their lives into account. I know it's helped me!

Sermon5/18/14 4:47 PM
Nay from Bayou  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nay
Jesus Honored Women
“ Very moving! ”
This message greatly touched my heart. I appreciated all the various ways you pointed out, of how Christ loved (and still loves) women. It encourages me, as a woman, to know that God has a special place in His heart for me. More women need to hear this message. Too many have been confused by Satan, into believing the exact opposite of God's character. I pray more would avail themselves of this message, and take it to heart. I know if they'd truly consider what the Bible says, it'd change their minds. I know I'll be doing MY part in spreading this message!

Sermon5/7/14 11:42 AM
Nay from Bayou  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nay
Christ's Church
“ Thank you... ”
This sermon was a refreshing one. It was a good reminder and matter upon which to muse, regarding our Lord and His bride. Thank you for being faithful to preach it!

Sermon5/5/14 12:36 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
The Necktie
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Necktie...Nonconformity...Wives Speak Up!! ”
I have never heard a preached word were the focus was on the necktie. I decided to listen in on this one at my own risk. Pastor Reed, seriously, are you challenging the love of your life and godly help meet? A very unusual topic and well received indeed. And as always....look out...you will get a good dose of well dressed backlash for this one sir! God bless you and the family there and keep 'em coming!!

Sermon4/28/14 6:23 AM
J. Elliott from Elizabethton TN  Find all comments by J. Elliott
The Necktie
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Convicting ”
Brother Reed, This was a fantastic message. I have been following the ways of the world for so long regarding neckties. I also posit James 2:2-4 as a reason that neckties are of the world. I work in a job where neckties are expected but I must say I am convicted over this sermon. I will be making a change in my wardrobe. I appreciate your sermons and how relevant they are to our culture. I appreciate that you seem to always be thinking world vs. word. Thank you for this truth.

Sermon4/27/14 11:39 PM
Nay from Bayou  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nay
The Ascension of Christ
“ Great Perspective! ”
What a blessed message to hear! It really helped me to meditate rightly upon my gracious Lord. Thank you for being a faithful servant.

Sermon3/30/14 11:18 AM
Nancy from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nancy
Duck Dynasty
comments
Good teaching. People need to be reminded that G-D IS HOLY!!

Sermon3/30/14 5:49 AM
Reverence
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon3/29/14 8:16 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Reverence
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Godly fear....good medicine!! ”
What a word Pastor!! Such a reminder that the God of the bible is to be feared for His unmatched power....that is something to be feared. How often are we forgetting to fear our LORD in these days of seeking fun, happiness and dreamy vacations to return to our dream homes. What a blessing to hear the precious read Word. May His peace and favor rest upon you and your families there in Coden sir!!

Sermon3/1/14 12:13 PM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
“ Consistently Faithful!! ”
What a message of Job's absolute confidence from beginning to end in our all sufficient Father. It is a joy to read that Job 1:1 remained consistent with Job 42:17...Job lived full of days and remained faithful through to the end...AMAZING!! Have a blessed and productive weekend sir!!

Sermon2/24/14 8:33 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Duck Dynasty and A & E Network
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ You Shouldn't Have...Again!! ”
What an inspiring and confirming word Pastor Reed. I trust your continued faithfulness in teaching your fellow brothers and sisters on how we must stay on the path of righteous holy living...as we tend to wonder off from time to time from safe pastures provide by our good Shepherd. Have a great week and be blessed sir!!

Sermon2/9/14 6:41 PM
Ralph Bouma from Conrad, Montana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Ralph Bouma
Duck Dynasty
comments
Dear Brother R. W. Read: Few and far between are those who not only understand the truth of our times - but also dare to be a Daniel and stand alone. Please notice what Jesus said about the "strait and narrow" - and the "broad way" Christianity in MAT 7:13-33. Few find the TRUTH! Many are those spoken of in 2Corinthians 11:13-15 who are Satan's ministers going about as ministers of righteousness. God bless your ministry and pray for those few who still stand for the Truth. Pray also for for my ministry @ www.sermonaudio.com/gospelchapel

Sermon1/29/14 4:06 PM
Carol Halford from Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol Halford
Duck Dynasty
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ THANK YOU PASTOR REED!! ”
I'm SO GLAD someone has finally spoken out about this recent Hollywood entertainment phenomenon. Christians all over the place are singing the praises of these "actors" and have missed everything about the worldliness that they are presenting. Just because they say "I'm saved, and love Jesus", they get a "pass" by mainstream Christianity...and well, why not...so do people like Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, and Joyce Meyers. Pastor, you have done exceptional research and have exposed these "God mockers" better than anyone I've heard. We are in a time where Christians want to be entertained instead of educated in the Bible and truth. And they are being deceived by so many. Makes me so angry and sad. Thank you again Pastor Reed! I will be sharing this sermon with as many as will receive it.

Sermon1/29/14 11:26 AM
Doug Scott from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug Scott
Duck Dynasty and A & E Network
comments
Covetousness is defined as craving the possessions of others. I don't feel that starting a business or creating a TV show to make money is covetous, it's simply free enterprise and hard work. You don't know Phil's heart and the reason he is making the show, it might not involve covetousness at all. However I do agree with you that he could have chosen a better network to sign with. A&E is disgusting.

Sermon1/13/14 9:12 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Book of Hebrews Introduction
Robert W. Reed
“ Hebrews...Delicious Exhortation!! ”
Pastor Reed, this was a well laid appetizing Word. I am as other listeners, patiently awaiting to sit and enjoy all prepared meal courses from the book of Hebrews. What an amazing letter of exhortation and assurance!! A productive and enjoyed week to you and the family there sir.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com