Victory Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Victory Baptist Church
Robert Reed  |  Coden, Alabama

Sermon3/30/14 11:18 AM
Nancy from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nancy
Duck Dynasty
comments
Good teaching. People need to be reminded that G-D IS HOLY!!

Sermon3/30/14 5:49 AM
Reverence
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon3/29/14 8:16 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Reverence
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Godly fear....good medicine!! ”
What a word Pastor!! Such a reminder that the God of the bible is to be feared for His unmatched power....that is something to be feared. How often are we forgetting to fear our LORD in these days of seeking fun, happiness and dreamy vacations to return to our dream homes. What a blessing to hear the precious read Word. May His peace and favor rest upon you and your families there in Coden sir!!

Sermon3/1/14 12:13 PM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
“ Consistently Faithful!! ”
What a message of Job's absolute confidence from beginning to end in our all sufficient Father. It is a joy to read that Job 1:1 remained consistent with Job 42:17...Job lived full of days and remained faithful through to the end...AMAZING!! Have a blessed and productive weekend sir!!

Sermon2/24/14 8:33 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Duck Dynasty and A & E Network
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ You Shouldn't Have...Again!! ”
What an inspiring and confirming word Pastor Reed. I trust your continued faithfulness in teaching your fellow brothers and sisters on how we must stay on the path of righteous holy living...as we tend to wonder off from time to time from safe pastures provide by our good Shepherd. Have a great week and be blessed sir!!

Sermon2/9/14 6:41 PM
Ralph Bouma from Conrad, Montana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Ralph Bouma
Duck Dynasty
comments
Dear Brother R. W. Read: Few and far between are those who not only understand the truth of our times - but also dare to be a Daniel and stand alone. Please notice what Jesus said about the "strait and narrow" - and the "broad way" Christianity in MAT 7:13-33. Few find the TRUTH! Many are those spoken of in 2Corinthians 11:13-15 who are Satan's ministers going about as ministers of righteousness. God bless your ministry and pray for those few who still stand for the Truth. Pray also for for my ministry @ www.sermonaudio.com/gospelchapel

Sermon1/29/14 4:06 PM
Carol Halford from Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol Halford
Duck Dynasty
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ THANK YOU PASTOR REED!! ”
I'm SO GLAD someone has finally spoken out about this recent Hollywood entertainment phenomenon. Christians all over the place are singing the praises of these "actors" and have missed everything about the worldliness that they are presenting. Just because they say "I'm saved, and love Jesus", they get a "pass" by mainstream Christianity...and well, why not...so do people like Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, and Joyce Meyers. Pastor, you have done exceptional research and have exposed these "God mockers" better than anyone I've heard. We are in a time where Christians want to be entertained instead of educated in the Bible and truth. And they are being deceived by so many. Makes me so angry and sad. Thank you again Pastor Reed! I will be sharing this sermon with as many as will receive it.

Sermon1/29/14 11:26 AM
Doug Scott from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug Scott
Duck Dynasty and A & E Network
comments
Covetousness is defined as craving the possessions of others. I don't feel that starting a business or creating a TV show to make money is covetous, it's simply free enterprise and hard work. You don't know Phil's heart and the reason he is making the show, it might not involve covetousness at all. However I do agree with you that he could have chosen a better network to sign with. A&E is disgusting.

Sermon1/13/14 9:12 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Book of Hebrews Introduction
Robert W. Reed
“ Hebrews...Delicious Exhortation!! ”
Pastor Reed, this was a well laid appetizing Word. I am as other listeners, patiently awaiting to sit and enjoy all prepared meal courses from the book of Hebrews. What an amazing letter of exhortation and assurance!! A productive and enjoyed week to you and the family there sir.

Sermon1/8/14 12:44 AM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
John, The Baptist
Robert W. Reed
“ Excellent Teaching!!! ”
What a model character displayed in the life of John the Baptist. I thank the Most High for your delivery of clear doctrinal teaching ambassador Reed. I lowered my tailgate to get a full load from this message of John. Keep on keeping on sir!!

Sermon12/28/13 8:10 PM
Renee from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renee
Psalm 04
Robert W. Reed
What a stirring message! I'm so prone to worry, yet that isn't what God wants me to do. This sermon has provoked me to go to my knees when doubts & fears assail, rather than dwell in them. Thanking the Lord, brother, for you preaching it!

Sermon12/25/13 6:41 PM
Samanatha from Georgia  Find all comments by Samanatha
Anna the Prophetess

Sermon12/25/13 1:00 AM
Renee from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renee
Repentance
“ Sobering Message ”
This message reminded me of the preciousness of Jesus Christ. I am humbled in my heart before Him, as I recall His work in my life. I am thankful for repentance. I will be earnest in prayer, by His grace, for others to repent unto salvation. I will also be praying that saints will keep an humble heart unto the Lord: so that they may repent when in error. Oh, how important this message is.

Sermon12/24/13 11:30 PM
Renee from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renee
Anna the Prophetess
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Very sobering... ”
Oh, this sermon weighed heavily on my heart. God has really convicted me regarding my lack of devotion to HIM. Anna, indeed, is a worthy example of a God-fearing lady to follow. Thank you, brother, for exposing her character to me.

Sermon12/14/13 4:48 PM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Duck Dynasty Christmas Album
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Thou Shalt Meddle? ”
Oh My!! You must forever sound that beautiful well tuned trumpet God has assigned to your hands Pastor Reed!! I sure hope all of our sisters and brothers will take heed to a message such as this and don't get caught up in the usual traps set during this holiday season. Thanks and as always, you know you will NOT get an invitation to the holiday duck shoot...LOL!!

Sermon11/23/13 11:12 AM
Saiko Woods from Sugar Land, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Saiko Woods
Body Piercing and Tattoos
Robert W. Reed
Hello Brother! Thank you for the message you preached about tattoos. I'm convinced that Scripture is clear and condemns such pagan practices. I studied this subject intensely and would like to know the sites you didn't mention that address this issue and any other material (including your article) you'd be willing to share. Attached above is my email for further correspondence. God bless you as you continue to proclaim His truth.

Sermon11/22/13 5:57 PM
Josh Ruffin from Raleigh, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Ruffin
Ambassadors
Robert W. Reed
“ Christ's Ambassadors...where's part II sir? ”
Yes sir!!! Thank you for continuing to remind us that we are in a position that requires the believer to actually live out the Word. Pastor Reed, We need another dose of our representation in the earth of our Savior. Surely there are responsibilities that we must also be aware of that accompany such a prestigious position. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and church family sir. PS: You know I envy your ID badge...LOL

Sermon11/20/13 12:40 AM
Dorcas from USA  Find all comments by Dorcas
Duck Dynasty Christmas Album
comments
How refreshing in this entertained to death professing Christian culture to hear a pastor address this subject,and to expose that this is nothing but pagan,worldly add a little Jesus to my life Christianity that is not found in the Bible but in their carnal minds. Thank you .

Sermon11/19/13 3:26 PM
Renee from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renee
Duck Dynasty Christmas Album
comments
Well, I guess we don't have to wonder what your thoughts are, do we, brother? David and I were SO BLESSED by this message, and the heart of the preacher. We were commenting at the sheer rarity of men who seek after God's heart: caring for His character, His name, His loves, His hates, etc. We are SO refreshed by this kind of preaching! I appreciate having this material, to be able to share with those who need to know. God bless!

Sermon11/17/13 1:41 PM
Gary R. Peterson from Omaha, Nebraska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary R. Peterson
Duck Dynasty
Robert W. Reed
comments
“ Everything Ain't Ducky with Duck Dynasty ”
Outstanding teaching, Pastor Reed! I have never seen this show, but have heard many Christians I respect praising it (invariably citing the prayer at the end as a sign of its orthodoxy). I didn't think much about it until I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and saw a gaudy display for Duck Commander Wine. I was stunned. Any credibility they had as Christians--especially as Christians in the media that could potentially reach the slack-jawed and glazed-eyed multitudes who waste hours watching the idiot box--was irretrievably lost. Professing Christians making and profiting from selling booze? They will have much to answer for when confronted with all those whom they ensnared and caused to stumble. You made many excellent and insightful points and your research into these pop culture subjects was thorough as always. I will ask some pointed questions and share what I learned from you the next time a Christian acquaintance starts trying to tell me some supposedly hilarious line that Si or Phil said on the show last night. Thank you, Pastor Reed, for your willingness to be a watchman on the wall and to warn Christians against deceptive ungodliness (your warnings will likely ruffle the feathers of fools who flock together and who like their worldliness with a thin veneer of religion).

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Performing Under Pressure

2 Peter
Fourth Baptist Church

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..