Grace Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: rbvincent
Grace Presbyterian Church
Bob Vincent  |  Alexandria, Louisiana

Blog8/13/16 4:11 AM
jack from united states  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by jack
comments
This portfolio is looking great i am also give
the latest update here.

Sermon8/6/16 9:47 PM
Bob Vincent from Alexandria, Louisiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Bob Vincent
comments
“ Second Response to 'Thanks' ”
If you go to: http://www.rbvincent.com/BibleStudies/lies.htm rbvincent (dot) com (forward slash) BibleStudies (forward slash} lies (dot) htm you will be able to see how I have addressed each of those issues. Cordially, Bob

Sermon8/6/16 7:27 PM
Carmelo S from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carmelo S
comments
“ Thanks ”
Thank you! for your response. I agree that God hates a deceitful heart and the example you give in your sermon [Rev 22-15] is a good one.'Whosoever LOVETH and maketh a lie'" Although we need to be careful not become a moral relativist I think the same can be said about moral legalism. I think those in WW2 should be commended for deceiving murderer,s and putting their own lives at risk as the midwives in the book of Exodus did, in dealing with Pharaoh. To argue against could be seen as moral stupidity. Thank you for your exhortation to prayer. God bless!

Sermon8/6/16 1:08 PM
comments
“ Response to 'Thank's' ”
Dear Carmelo, No, what I said was that the God I serve is able to defend those who have come under my protection without my having to sin. He will always provide the way of escape so that we do not have to follow the devil's methods. God NEVER lies, and he warns us to model our behavior on his. That is not the same as revealing privileged information: while we must never lie, we must also not reveal things that must be kept secret. The key is praying and asking God for wisdom and protection. Rahab is not commended for her lying anymore than she was commended for working as a prostitute: she is commended for siding with the people of God against her own people. It was this act of faith that secured her deliverance and the deliverance of her house. Furthermore, trained interrogators can read people's eyes, facial expressions and body language. Unless somebody is a sociopath, he is likely to be caught at lying. Pray, keep your secrets secret, don't lie, and trust God for the outcome. Satan often uses extreme examples to soften us up so that we begin to lie about little things on a daily basis. I hope this helps, Bob Vincent

Sermon8/6/16 5:01 AM
Carmelo S from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carmelo S
comments
“ Thank's ”
Did I hear you correctly when you said if you were hiding Jews and the Nazis came knocking you would have to give them up to avoid lying ? [10.08 mins] Did not Rahab the harlot receive and hide the two spies? [Joshua chapter two] and was she not justified in the New Testament? Hebrews 11-31 and James 2-25. Sorry Pastor but this Sermon left me scratching my head.

Blog7/25/16 5:16 AM
SELAM  Find all comments by SELAM
comments
hello

Blog7/23/16 1:48 PM
Eve from Under the Cross  Find all comments by Eve
comments
Jim,

You ever feel like you're being followed?

Blog7/23/16 1:40 PM
Eve from Under the Cross  Find all comments by Eve
comments
Hanukkah is equivalent to Christmas.

It seems as though our Lord's silence at
this time of the "Feast of Dedication" was
equally fitting a when Pilate asked "What
is truth?"

He had opened the eyes of one who had been
blind from birth. They knew it and yet
refused to come to the true Light.

Hanukkah is no different than the man made
Christmas celebration. There is only one
Light that has any significance in eternity.

All who place any importance in these days
and then attached the name of Jesus to it
have failed to see that he does not endorse
such folly.

Blog7/12/16 12:02 PM
Jim Lincoln from Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
comments
http://tinyurl.com/jmuf46j "A recent discovery by the Israel Antiquities Authority in Jerusalem’s City of David may finally reveal the answer to one of archeology’s most enduring mysteries: the location of the Greek Acra citadel.
¶ The exact spot of the famous stronghold that Antiochus IV used in the second century BC to control Jerusalem and monitor activity on the Temple Mount has long been unknown due to a paucity of architectural remains that can be traced to the Greek presence in the capital." etc.

Sermon5/25/16 6:17 PM
Helen from Inverness, Scotland  Find all comments by Helen
“ A very encouraging sermon! ”
Dear brother in Christ, Thank you so much for this insightful and encouraging message on prayer. I will view my prayer life and on-going prayer requests very differently from now on.

Sermon5/17/16 11:15 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Beware of Old Prophets
Bob Vincent
Good message about not turning aside from the clear Word of God.

Sermon5/16/16 9:35 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Very Good Message! ”
This message is about more than just the daughters! There's so much that can be gleamed from the O.T. historical stories. From the Sermon Details: "The story of Zelophehad's daughters illustrates the Biblical truth that true freedom is only found within God's revealed will. Because of the land redistribution at the time of the Jubilee, Zelophehad's daughters had freedom to marry whomever they chose, but only within the tribe of Manasseh (Numbers 36:6). This principle of freedom within the law of God is also expressed in the New Testament where we have freedom to marry, but only in the Lord (1 Corinthians 7:39). The Jubilee also underscores the concept that freedom finds its true expression within the law. The Jubilee prevents generational poverty, on the one hand, but it also prevents one generation from passing on massive wealth, on the other. The land always had to be restored to its original owners no matter how poor they had become. The Jubilee is also a picture of the Gospel (Isaiah 61:1-4; Luke 4:16- 21). The Lord Jesus not only takes away the debt of sin, but he offers restoration and a new beginning."

Sermon5/15/16 12:09 PM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
A Mark not a Memorial
Bob Vincent
“ May the Lord bless you with His mark! ”
Pastor Vincent, Thank you for your ministry not just to your local congregation, but also to other branches of the "true, c a tholic, and apostolic Church" beyond. Your testimony is a sobering and encouraging reminder to us veteran saints. It is also a useful message in sharing the Gospel with those who don't know Him. Thank you.

Sermon5/14/16 3:37 AM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
Dagon among the gods
Bob Vincent
comments
Just wanted to let you know that your message gave me a lot to think about - and an extended time of prayer and repentance with the Lord. Truly we are no better than Saul or Samson lest we cling to the promises and victory of Jesus. Thank you for this message.

Sermon5/5/16 3:38 PM
edy johnson from florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by edy johnson
The Cure for Burnout
Bob Vincent
comments
I was born on calvin's birthday July 10th.

Sermon5/4/16 6:16 PM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
Two Levites
Bob Vincent
Appreciated you contrast of Christ the true King and Priest with the 2 Levites. Still a most disturbing passage - and so glad that God put Ruth after it.

Sermon2/3/16 11:19 AM
Kristen from West Virginia  Find all comments by Kristen
comments
My children and I are reading the New Testament together every morning. In that process it has been refreshing to hear the things they question and interesting to discuss those things in depth with them. They are ages 10 and 8. A couple weeks ago, my daughter read about women covering their heads in 1 Corith. and asked me about it. I told her that I didn't have a good answer, we talked to our pastor, he also said he didn't have a good answer. While I wasn't seeking out a sermon on this topic, God lead me to it anyway. What you preached is fascinating and I am so thankful you shared it! I am excited to research, pray, and study this topic further on my own and with my daughter. Although I do not look forward to wearing a hat - I do look forward to more fully understanding God's will for me and how that is related to wearing a hat during church, etc. Thank you for preaching outside of the box!

Sermon10/24/15 10:47 AM
K.Bartle from Scotland  Find all comments by K.Bartle
Be Happy and Thankful
Bob Vincent
comments
Pastor, if you only knew how uplifting this sermon and testimony has been for me. Thank you.

Sermon9/16/15 3:04 AM
imee from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by imee
The Cure for Burnout
Bob Vincent
comments
I'd love my pastor to hear this! this also for all of me... I need to go back to my first love... thank you so much pastor. May God bless your ministry!

Sermon9/15/15 10:55 AM
Jason dougherty from Michigan  Find all comments by Jason dougherty
The Cure for Burnout
Bob Vincent
comments
Hey pastor I heard you mention Greenville South Carolina. Do you know pastor Richard Phillips? I listen to you guys and pray for your ministry.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Store Item
Gospel Obstacles

Jon Cardwell
Three Primary Obstacles to...
Free! ($1.99)

Don Green
Forgiven in Christ

Truth Community Church

Ralph Bouma
The Sexual Revolution

Radio
Gospel Chapel Ministries

The Free-Will Offering
Ken Wimer

It is our duty to feel sin, to fear sin, and to fly as far as we can. ... John Boys

Apple TV New!