THURSDAY

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: rbcholland
Harbor Reformed Baptist Church
Mark Chanski  |  Holland, Michigan

Sermon6/17/16 8:02 PM
Jacob Winter from Montoursville, PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jacob Winter
comments
Excellent sermon following the progressive parallel interpretation, which I believe is the best way to study the book. I only wish the handout he refers to throughout the series was available as a PDF attachment for online listeners to refer to. Other than that, this is the best expositional study of Revelation I have found yet! I would recommend everyone listen to any of Pastor Chanski's sermons: you won't be disappointed! God bless.

Sermon3/25/16 8:46 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments
Good testimony of God bringing a lost young man to repentance on the bank of a river and converting him through the word of Psalm 23. Praise God for godly grandmothers and His grace, completely unmerited for lost sinners.

Sermon2/1/16 10:16 PM
Jeff of pa from Pennslvaina  Find all comments by Jeff of pa
comments
Vengeance is different from protection, Jesus even told the disciples that they should sell their coat and buy a sword for protection.

Sermon2/1/16 10:23 AM
Trina  Find all comments by Trina
comments
Thank you pastor for this great sermon. I'm torn when I hear fellow Christians justify the right to carry weapons. You spoke so clearly and eloquently and I'm so blessed to hear you this morning.

Sermon1/31/16 10:20 AM
Glenn Bowman from houston  Find all comments by Glenn Bowman
comments
I was truly blessed by this sermon on this complicated issue. During the early part of sermon, I had no idea where it was going to go. This is the most persuasive easy to understand theological argument I have listened to yet on this subject. I defended the federal agents action on the Oregon standoff. I have been hammered hardest by fellow believers. The law must be enforced. I think you would agree Mr. Chanski. Peaceful protests are legal. Occupying government buildings are unlawful, regardless how just the cause may be. No one wants lethal force except as a last resort. Sometimes it's necessary unfortunately. Otherwise, it's anarchy.

Sermon1/11/16 8:14 AM
Tara from Canada  Find all comments by Tara
Thank you so much for your faithful preaching on the Sabbath day!

Sermon12/26/15 10:22 PM
PNG Family from Papua New Guinea  Contact via emailFind all comments by PNG Family
The Word Became Flesh
Mark Chanski
“ Helpful Sermon! ”
Listened this message in Madang, Papua New Guinea and were so glad to hear a solid message on the true meaning of Christmas. “THE FLESH LUSTETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT.” GAL 5. 17 “The flesh lusteth against the Spirit.” Gal 5. 17 J. Newton 112th 1 Strange and mysterious is my life; What opposites I feel within! A stable peace, a constant strife; The rule of grace, the power of sin; Too often I am captive led, Yet often triumph in my Head. 2 I prize the privilege of prayer, But O what backwardness to pray! Though on the Lord I cast my care, I feel its burden every day; I’d seek his will in all I do, Yet find my own is working too. 3 I call the promises my own, And prize them more than mines of gold; Yet though their sweetness I have known, They leave me unimpressed and cold; One hour upon the truth I feed, The next I know not what I read. 4 Thus different powers within me strive, And grace and sin by turns prevail; I grieve, rejoice, decline, revive, And victory hangs in doubtful scale; But Jesus has his promise passed That grace shall overcome at last.

Sermon12/10/15 3:36 AM
Clark Rimel from Lubbock, Texas  Find all comments by Clark Rimel
comments
“ I'm compelled to comment ”
Wow. I drank deeply listening to this message. C.S. Lewis was gifted with a brilliant mind. The speaker is an excellent orator, he makes the thoughts flow well and clearly and I can sense a grasp of the Truth in the way he explains things. Great recording, I really enjoyed it!

Sermon8/28/15 8:36 AM
Dale from Ohio  Find all comments by Dale
Charity and Its Fruits #1
Jonathan Edwards
“ Audio is very fast ”
The book is excellent but the audio reading of the book here is too fast to be able to follow and comprehend.

Sermon2/27/15 6:14 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Payday, Someday
Robert G. Lee
Very good!

Sermon2/8/15 7:17 PM
Pastor Steve Marquedant from Ontario, California  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Steve Marquedant
Payday, Someday
Robert G. Lee
comments
“ Thank you for the reading! ”
Thank you, Thomas for reading this powerful sermon, and doing it so very well. May God continue to bless you.

Sermon1/23/15 4:36 PM
The Brevity of Life
Mark Chanski
Excellent words of wisdom. Thank you.

Sermon1/23/15 12:34 PM
Ken from West Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
comments
“ Thank You ! ”
...Yes, He does !

Sermon1/22/15 9:32 PM
comments
No, definitely not tedious, but rather superb and powerful in the presenting of these profound truths of the doctrines of grace. Thank you.

Sermon1/21/15 10:46 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This message covered so many deep and needed insights into the major topics that all Christians should hear. About the shallowness and misdirection in the Evangelistic that is now being preached is tragic. The coverage of The Grace of God saves sinners, and the challenging Doctrine of Election, plus numerous other topics makes this message seem like a serious class in theology. It must be heard more than once to receive all the power and understanding of it all. I'll look forward to hearing more from Brother Mark -- thank you.

Sermon1/10/15 8:35 AM
Dennis Baldridge from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Dennis Baldridge
comments
“ Edifying Sermon! - A God Honoring message ”
This is a Biblically based series on the topic of courtship while avoiding legalism. The best I have ever heard

Sermon1/5/15 1:51 AM
Agatha Siwale from Hungary  Find all comments by Agatha Siwale
“ Major Blessing! ”
I've listened to this sermon a number of times and I bless God for the message of dominion. I remembered to play it this morning when I was tempted to hide in bed rather than go out and exercise dominion over my daunting circumstances. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Sermon10/6/14 12:03 PM
Cecelia from Western Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cecelia
Two Paths
Mark Raines
comments
Absolutely transforming. How great is our God! I have been praying for intense fear of His word and greater conviction. My prayer and your prayer was answered even before I listened to this message. He answered. Shout it loud! Make it clear! Give Him no peace until He makes His redeemed ones repent and turn to the Lord. May we, the redeemed, be a sign in this wicked and perverse generation; within and without the Church. Thank you much and may God continue to bless you and your listeners.

Sermon6/29/14 6:51 AM
David V  Contact via emailFind all comments by David V
Thank you for this message. Many "Pastors" have told me they believe in plurality of elders (It's taught in the Bible) but they don't manifest their belief. They are not quick to give up their preeminent place in the church. They just pick and choose. It is sad, because there is such wisdom in God's methods and such folly in man's methods. Thanks for weaving these truths in a practical way. Regulative principle all the way.

Sermon5/2/14 9:21 PM
alessandra from new york  Find all comments by alessandra
The Wise and Foolish Virgins
William Hughes
comments
I was delighted at the sermon!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Correctly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

Sponsor: What Atheists Say Before Entering Hell
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

We can do more good by being good than in any other way. ... Anonymous

Apple TV New!