Princess Chapel Church | SermonAudio.com

Douglas Salyer  |  Ashland, Kentucky
Email Us!

Sermon6/13/14 11:18 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Ezekiel's Temple - Lesson
Douglas Salyer
Love this teaching - I had heard about the 7 temples before but was blessed to have this straight forward explanation set out here.

Sermon2/25/14 12:31 AM
John Andrews from Gainesville, Flordia  Protected NameFind all comments by John Andrews
comments
Easy to understand, this answered so many questions and it has been right in front of me the whole time. Thank you and God Bless.

Sermon2/3/14 12:45 PM
Barry Phillips from Bentonville, AR  Protected NameFind all comments by Barry Phillips
A Walk up the Mount Olives
Douglas Salyer
Good message that explains so much I have often wondered about. Thank you for tying in the books of Daniel and Revelation. Never heard it like that before but it all fits together. I have learned a lot, and now I know that the Saints return with The Lord. In order to return with Him we had to have been taken away before. God Bless.

Sermon1/23/14 8:17 AM
John Hammonds from Parkersburg, Wv  Protected NameFind all comments by John Hammonds
A Works Salvation that Works!
Douglas Salyer
comments
“ Powerful Message ”
Powerful message, Thank you; God Bless

Sermon1/15/14 6:48 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Amen! That's my King
S. M. Lockridge
Ok, my age is showing. I know why folks were laughing at the beginning when he talked about "search for tomorrow," "another world," "guiding light," etc. Thanks for uploading the entire sermon.

Sermon11/4/13 12:35 AM
Barbara Robinson from Rush, Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara Robinson
Righteousness of God by Faith
Jesse McDavid

Sermon10/15/13 10:09 PM
William Hanger from Lexington, Kentucky  Protected NameFind all comments by William Hanger
A Works Salvation that Works!
comments
Powerful message dealing with the Sovereignty of God in the work of our Salvation. Thank you and Praise God.

Sermon9/25/13 1:56 AM
James Duncan from Portsmouth, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by James Duncan
“ POWERFUL MESSAGE! ”
This was a much needed sermon, stern warning given with the Gospel message. Don't worry about using names, we must warn others of the false teachers and the false gospel. God Bless

Sermon9/24/13 11:46 AM
Aaron Brown from California  Find all comments by Aaron Brown
Limited vs Unlimited Atonement
comments
Good stuff. Learned a lot!

Sermon8/21/13 10:48 PM
Ray Hoggard from Paragould, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ray Hoggard
Limited vs Unlimited Atonement
comments
I was greatly blessed and encouraged by the sermon. You serve the God of our fathers! The Holy Ghost always gets to the sinner before the preacher; maybe seconds before, but always before. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! May God continue to bless you.

Sermon8/8/13 7:15 PM
James Cannon from Texas  Protected NameFind all comments by James Cannon
A Works Salvation that Works!
comments
Wonderful message, God bless this ministry. Keep up the Lord's work.

Sermon8/3/13 11:20 AM
James Ward from Kentucky  Protected NameFind all comments by James Ward
A Works Salvation that Works!
comments
Good message that deals with real salvation, being worked of and by the LORD. God works in the lives of His elect, for His honor and His glory. Thank you for preaching this and God bless.

Sermon7/13/13 1:40 PM
Sue Salyer from Louisa Ky And Chillicothe Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sue Salyer
Set my Soul a fire! LORD
Douglas Salyer
Douglas i listened to your sermon today oh what great preaching wish i could have been there. God is so good.Love Babtist Church praching. You preach the word of god. Sue Salyer

Sermon6/24/13 4:30 PM
Sam Thompson from Ashland, Kentucky  Protected NameFind all comments by Sam Thompson
A Works Salvation that Works!
comments
Blessed by this message, thank you.

Sermon3/5/13 11:48 AM
Todd Dewitt from Dunbar, WV  Protected NameFind all comments by Todd Dewitt
comments
Excellent message, thank you and my God bless this ministry.

Sermon2/24/13 6:12 AM
Jennifer Mason from South  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
Dear Bro. Salyer, I just want to express my gratitude to our Lord in your behalf, I just wanted to encourage you my brother in the Lord! Many probably will not understand the doctrine of predestination and wonder what has happened to you! But brother, that is the beauty of it, God's ways is not our ways, neither His thoughts. It is the most exciting thing when the Holy Spirit opens your eyes to see this beautiful truth, it is the most humbling experience when we finally 'get it!' I was searching for answers for many years to this conundrum, I wanted to believe, as a matter of fact, I never grasped this knowledge of perfection until I moved back to Memphis,TN. 2006. The Holy Spirit gave me an understanding that I truly longed for! When God removed the scales off my eyes, I could truly shout 'glory to God' for His gracious amazing grace! One thing always stood out in my mind, If God could choose Israel, why wouldn't He be able to chose others, He is the Creator, and a creator has the right to choose at his leisure with out the input of man, angel or beast! He is the Sovereign One, and He does as He pleases, Romans 9:14-26; John 6:38, 39;44; Deut.7:6; I compared Deut. to 1Peter 2:4,9-10 and as you know there are plenty others scriptures that prove only one thing, God is Sovere

Sermon2/23/13 9:22 AM
Jennifer Mason from South  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason

Sermon2/23/13 8:45 AM
Jennifer Mason from South  Find all comments by Jennifer Mason

Sermon2/16/13 8:29 PM
Bro. James from Texas  Find all comments by Bro. James
Complete In Christ
Douglas Salyer
It is really quite frustrating when the person whoever it may be picks literally forty or fifty sermons of rev. Salyers sermons in a single day knowing there is no way one could listen to that many in a matter of a few hours. I do however appreciate mr. Salyers preaching. I look in the featured sermons to see sermons that others HAVE LISTENED TO and thought especially good and use the " feature sermon" button to let others know that the sermon in their opinion is above average. Please be considerate when using the feature sermon button is all. Now, I realize that due to the impersonal nature of text messages some may take offense but is not my intent at all! Just want it to serve as a friendly reminder that others use this site too. Thank you! Good nite and God bless all of our worship services tomm. morning.

Sermon1/19/13 7:12 PM
Cindy from Knoxville  Find all comments by Cindy
The Gap Doctrine - Part 3
“ Very Good ”
I read all three parts & thought they were well written & presented in an easy to understand way. I would recommend this series.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com