ID

• Posted 37 hours ago
How to Converse with God
“ Precious word ”
Sweet and inspiring meditation

Sermon7/26/16 1:49 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ 'in HIM dwells all strength' ”
"Self is dead..Grace alone reigns" Great Sermon!

Sermon7/17/16 9:25 PM
Nick C from Nevada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nick C
The Stony Heart Removed
Highly recommended!

Sermon4/21/16 12:57 PM
Siby Varghese from India  Find all comments by Siby Varghese
comments
I have always loved C. H. Spurgeon's sermons. Listening to them is like having the double edged sword do it's mighty work of transformation. So is this particular sermon. It's a hard reality which most of the believers do not want to acknowledge and continue to live in self.denial. I need revival big time Oh Lord my God. May our gracious Lord bless and help those who earnestly groan for a revival in themselves. God bless

Sermon4/12/16 8:46 AM
Gail Joshua from Sanford, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gail Joshua
True Prayer -- True Power!
comments
This sermon is one of the best! :) Can't wait to hear more from this man of God!

Sermon4/9/16 1:45 PM
bob gentz from usa  Contact via emailFind all comments by bob gentz
comments
why do you guys leave sermons on here that arent available anymore? like the cloudaudio ones for spurgeon. its really annoying and you should delete them.

Sermon3/20/16 5:19 AM
Craig Nicholson  Find all comments by Craig Nicholson
Our Stronghold
C. H. Spurgeon
Stacks of penetrating scripture!

Sermon3/19/16 6:44 AM
Marle Gates  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marle Gates
Becoming Fit for Glory

Sermon3/15/16 1:27 AM
Demi from Florida  Find all comments by Demi
Fellowship with God
comments
What a joy it is to get an idea of Spurgeon delivering his powerful sermon. Love the conviction and the height this message took me.

Sermon1/19/16 12:16 PM
adedotun t popoola from canada and nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by adedotun t popoola
True Prayer -- True Power!
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Awesome! ”
This is awesome. pls continue to assist. May Yahweh, the God of Israel, enable you.

Sermon1/7/16 10:31 AM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Election
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
Mr Koelsch deserves a hearty and sincere THANK YOU for taking on the task of giving voice to Spurgeon's sermons. It makes a huge difference in reading them and then in hearing them. Why do the preachers of today not get it? Why is it that Spurgeon understood the most basic things of scripture and could impart them to others clearly and simply? Where is the difficulty in doing this? I thought I understood ELECTION until I listened to this sermon. We are taught in this day and time that ELECTION is part of predestination and Spurgeon says NAY! He also explains why. At the 29:30 mark, Spurgeon explains EXACTLY what ELECTION is. And in the hearing of this I came to realize instantly just how inundated we are today with false teachers and preachers, who preach their own definition of election. How sad. On the other hand how glorious - because we have Spurgeon's sermons and there is a light at the end of the tunnel and THANK GOD it is not an oncoming train. Because of Spurgeon and his teaching I now have confidence in my own salvation (because I can now understand it). Where before, due to the preachers of today I had doubt. Woe to them that preach other than the truth. Woe.

Sermon1/4/16 6:35 AM
Tim Hill from Indianapolis IN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Hill
comments
“ Enlightening message ”
I've listened to this message multiple times and am drawn closer to the Savior each time. I had trouble finding this message on Sermon Audio because the word Sovereign was left out of its title.

Sermon12/25/15 1:26 AM
Lourdsy Bobby  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lourdsy Bobby
A Christmas Question
comments
Thank you very much for this SermonAudio.

Sermon12/5/15 5:52 AM
Rob from Ar  Find all comments by Rob
The Voice From Heaven
A heart rending sermon.

Sermon12/2/15 3:13 AM
comments
Such a majestic word given, and so finely narrated.

Sermon11/27/15 6:39 AM
Aileen Willoughby from Hudson Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aileen Willoughby
comments
I have the booklet this sermon was re-printed in. One of my first Christian books and still a favorite. This sermon opened up the Trinity to me in ways no other reading did providing the foundation for the rest of my spiritual growth. Think of all the godly men God has raised up all these years to help His people know about Him and glorify Him. God is Sovereign!

Sermon11/19/15 6:31 AM
VICTORIA DANIELS from LONDON  Contact via emailFind all comments by VICTORIA DANIELS
Lead Us Not Into Temptation
C. H. Spurgeon
C H SPURGEON EVER LIVES IN HIS SERMONS. HE HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO ME IN MY CHRISTIAN WALK. 3925

Sermon10/1/15 5:25 PM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
Flesh and Spirit - A Riddle
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ I just love this message! ”
If I had some merit, it wouldn't be so great a thing that God would bless me... oh but the thought that God would have mercy on me, love me, die for me and save me when I have NO merit at all! when there is no good thing in my flesh! when I am as black as the tents of Kedar! That is God's Precious Grace! Praise God! Love this message!

Sermon9/10/15 7:03 PM
Joshua Berndt from Illinois, U.S.A.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Berndt
comments
“ Good on Election and the false 'Lordship salvation ”
I did enjoy this sermon. He often teaches doctrinal truths. This sermon refutes Popish Romanism and "Lordship salvation" as so often taught these days by those claiming to be Baptists or others. My salvation was free and clear to me. I offered nothing in return. I did not merit it. I did not trade servanthood to God for my salvation, otherwise it would be wages. I gave God NOTHING at salvation. He gave me ALL FOR FREE. With spiritual growth, I wanted God's will for my life, but only after salvation. I am very uncomfortable with terms like, "gave my life to God," or, "accepted Christ as Lord." Sure, these may not mean doctrinal error, but sometimes they do. Where will you find the Bible teaching that we give God anything at salvation, or that we accept Christ as Lord, at Salvation? We just trust Him as Saviour. All the rest comes post-salvation. Brother Spurgeon was incorrect on perseverance, though. A person can be saved, yet turn from God, in sin. Example: Solomon. He turned to demons/false gods, yet we know he was saved. Jonah rebelled very much against God, yet we know he was saved.

Sermon9/1/15 6:35 PM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
Grace Abounding
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Love it ”
I love that Spurgeon always preached as if the worst person in all the world could have complete forgiveness in Christ. He was revolutionary and this kind of preaching on God's free love is full of meditation.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Knoxville-Powell, TN
Temple Baptist Church

Play! | More

Don Bell
Lessons From a Lost Soul

Luke 16:19-31
Sunday - AM
Lantana Grace Church

Ken Jones
Zechariah 9:9-11

Advent
Glendale Missionary...

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Can Trump Save Us?
John Pittman Hey

The promises are made to encourage faith, not to cherish sloth. ... Robert Hawker

Android Wear