The School of Prayer & Deeper Walking | SermonAudio.com

Peter-John Parisis  |  Detroit, Michigan
Email Us!

Sermon1/25/15 11:26 AM
Sarah Prothero from Jersey, UK  Find all comments by Sarah Prothero
• Posted 4 days ago
comments
what a privilege to hear the voice of Jim Elliot!

Sermon1/25/15 11:21 AM
Sarah Prothero from jersey UK  Find all comments by Sarah Prothero
• Posted 4 days ago
Wow...what a privilege to hear the voice of Jim Elliot!

Sermon1/16/15 11:13 PM
Maureen Mayo from San Antonio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maureen Mayo
I enjoy listening to Peter Marshall's prayers from time to time in the evenings. Especially when the world may seem overwhelming to me, I like to hear his prayers. Thank you for this recording.

Sermon1/13/15 3:48 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Evangelism Evaluated
Paris Reidhead
O wow - what a phenomenal message. Really woke me up this morning- amazing preacher. Thank you sermon audio xx

Sermon1/10/15 1:20 AM
SO where He has already been taking me  Find all comments by SO where He has already been taking me

Sermon1/6/15 5:48 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
I love major Ian - this is a sermon on the lead up to becoming a Christian and the sermon is based on the story of blind bartemeus. It stuck me when I heard this that good works should help us to point to the deity of Christ - we must be about our fathers business proclaiming the God man ( quite amazing gospel !).

Sermon12/31/14 7:52 AM
Eibret from Belfast  Find all comments by Eibret
comments
So convicting. I join previous commenters in saying I'm glad I heard this at 15!

Sermon12/5/14 6:05 PM
Lowen from Europe  Find all comments by Lowen
“ A blessed book, kind of you, but is it your gifting? ”
This is a great book.

Sermon12/2/14 11:12 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Such a spirit filled man - I treasure every sermon. Worth sharing with young Christians.

Sermon11/23/14 11:26 PM
Roger from Oregon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roger
comments
“ Resurrection of Jesus is Proof for all men to beli ”
The gospel is so simple when we go back and look in the book of Acts. The Repentance was preached. The wicked sin one must repent of to be saved is the sin of unbelief. John16:7-9 People have lost site of the proof Jesus resurrection as to who he is. Easter should be every day. The sign to Believe is the resurrection! This is the Jonah sign for us. Matthew 12:38-41 and also look at John 2:22 Romans 10:9 Jesus is the Lord proven by his resurrection. Romans 14:7-9 All must repent Acts 17:30-31 I look forward to your responces

Sermon11/10/14 12:18 PM
Linda Clemens from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Clemens
comments
Amazing sermon! I have read so many quotes over the years by R. A. Torrey and have been so blessed.God gave me exactly what I needed in this sermon today. I am so very thankful. God Bless!

Sermon11/1/14 6:18 PM
James L. Lowe Jr. from Northeast USA  Find all comments by James L. Lowe Jr.
The fire of the Gospel is evident in the preaching of this man of God. Where are the men of God today that don't comprimise these Christian essentials?

Sermon10/30/14 2:13 AM
Ryan from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Ryan
comments
A solid sermon for one looking for hope and encouragement for their prayers. I have been struggling very hard to find certain prayers answered and at times have felt so discouraged. I am a young man trying to recover from cancer and remain very fatigued; my family is not saved; my health is so poor that I cannot work; I have long desired to be a godly husband and have a Christ-honoring wife, yet at the moment seem the most un-eligible of Christian bachelors. It has seemed so impossible, and I have been going to the woods to pray every day for some time, though often finding so hard and discouraging. I have wanted to stop asking for anything at all, because I don't know if I am asking these things amiss, and because I struggle to believe that God will give me any of my requests. It has been a war. This sermon was of much help to me, preaching on Bible verses that are like the light of Elendil were to Frodo when he entered into Mordor... "I will rejoice over them to do them good" and "Men ought always to pray and not lose heart" and more.

Sermon10/6/14 7:32 AM
Randy Bernhagenza from Omaha Ne  Contact via emailFind all comments by Randy Bernhagenza
how I wish the pulpits were filled with men like A.W. Tozer. we need fearless men who are more concerned with teaching Christ likeness rather than offending unbelievers.

Sermon10/4/14 3:25 PM
Tom from NY  Find all comments by Tom
comments
This message comes up frequently in Mr. Washer's sermons, basically that there are no truly great men of God. But in all honesty those who have done the most were extremely intelligent, brought up with character-building discipline (usually in a Christian home too) and from upper class families. Brainerd, Judson, Luther, Amy Carmichael, Spurgeon, MLJ, and more. All of these were wise and noble. Mr. Washer himself could have been a gas & oil lawyer so he should not claim to be below average in intelligence. When I hear these kinds of messages it just crushes me. I wasnt raised in a Christian family, I barely graduated high school, and I struggle with huge faults. It is hard to believe that God would use me. The only really normal people I know of who were greatly used of God were Gladys Aylward and the disciples of Jesus. Anyways, just my reaponse to this sermon.

Sermon10/2/14 1:32 AM
Lory Wood  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lory Wood
“ Great Sermon Series - the next one is missing ”
Is the sermon Attributes of God - Series 2 - Part 11 of 17 available? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Sermon9/29/14 3:44 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Pastor reidhead is surely a Christian with a very mature testimony. The blessedness of maturity is the simplicity if the gospel. Good message and helpful.

Sermon9/24/14 8:22 PM
Jeff Mancinetti from Ohio  Find all comments by Jeff Mancinetti

Blog9/3/14 3:12 AM
Love God from Anchorage, AK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Love God
Ear is for hearing. Something pricking your attention? Wheat like the
Word of God? Or the wheat, believers, in contrast to the tares. Your
fingertips are increased sensitivity ‚ÄĒ cleaning out the wax stopping
up your hearing.

Sermon9/2/14 3:51 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
A strong message for the laodecuan church - very sobering.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more