The School of Prayer | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code#: 43119
The School of Prayer
Peter-John Parisis  |  Detroit, Michigan
Email Us!

Sermon5/9/17 4:52 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
This was a superb sermon and it really opened my eyes to lots of things about my walk of faith. I will be sharing this. Lovely humble man.

Sermon4/2/17 2:07 PM
Howard King from Memphis, TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Howard King
comments
This sermon moved me as much today as it did 14 years ago, when I first heard it. Recommended without reserve. Sola Deo Gloria!

Sermon4/2/17 4:45 AM
Payton from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Payton
Cory and Megan have been a great impact on me as well as Francis. I to work in the automotive industry and have a decision to make by next week, wether or not to go back to my old job and be comfortable making alot of money and live what many would call "normally." But listening to this message and hearing about how Cory and Megan are going to be impacting people in Indonesia, makes me want to use my talents and hop on a plane and just go for it! I'm 20 years and could be fully funding myself. If anyone sees this comment, I would just ask for prayer and a peace about making the decision to go to Indonesia as an airplane mechanic

Sermon3/16/17 3:05 PM
CHIPS from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by CHIPS
Great sermon Pastor Francis! You clearly broke down some of the major problems with North American churches. If a church system only "seems to" work in North America but won't work anywhere else (e.g. China, ISIS territory, etc), then how can we claim it to be biblical? The bible is written for all Christians in all time, location and situation. It is true that every Christian should strafe to become a leader that is capable of starting and leading a budget-free house church. This means if God drops you in the middle of a jungle and the local natives with a translator founds you, you are perfectly capable of starting a church right there and then. Now of course we also need educated pastors. The risk of house church is having the wrong theology. However this is not a reason to stop house churches, but to equip these house church leaders so they have the right theology. Local churches should host (online) theology classes for these house churches. And honestly no two people would agree 100% on all theology anyways. That's why if we love Jesus and love each other, not forgetting this love, we would be fine. You are right that parents cannot stay with the child forever. While the parents and child must love each other, the child must grow to become indep

Sermon2/25/17 8:29 AM
Building the Walls - by Duncan Campbell
Rev. Duncan Campbell
“ Great blessing. ”
This sermon was today a great blessing from the Lord for my heart. It searched my heart and it moved my heart!

Sermon2/22/17 6:43 PM
Brittany from United States  Find all comments by Brittany
Powerful sermon!

Sermon2/14/17 3:52 AM
Reality of the Divine in Christian...
Rev. Duncan Campbell
“ Great truth. ”
Blessed reality of supernatural life in the life of the Christian.

Sermon2/3/17 12:18 PM
Joshua Shemeta  Find all comments by Joshua Shemeta
Brokenness by Paris Reidhead
Paris Reidhead

Sermon1/22/17 2:15 PM
Chrystal from Ontario Canada  Find all comments by Chrystal
I've been challenged to look at my love relationship with Christ and to ask myself daily; am I passionatel about Jesus today and what he's done for me?

Sermon1/15/17 6:23 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Mr Havner is preaching here Isaiah 60, letting your light shine in the dark. Funny but all day long I have been beating myself up over the times I have upset people by preaching some bit of scripture - and this was just the trigger sermon. Also a bit convicting because the times are so very dark and it's easy to get used to the dark.

Sermon12/30/16 10:53 PM
C A Cowden from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by C A Cowden
“ Apocrypha vs Apocalypse ”
"War on the Saints - Chapter 1" read by: Brian Dean aka Peter John Peresis (sp?) The reader seems to have exchanged the word Apocrypha for what should have been Apocalypse by mistake. I checked a text version and it seems so. I thought I must have missed something from my previous reading of Jessie Penn-Lewis and Evan Roberts when I kept hearing references to the Apocrypha. Glad it was only a reading error. Correct me if I'm mistaken. (one instance of the use of Apocrypha is heard at 01:04:23. the word should be Apocalypse, not Apocrypha)

Sermon12/30/16 4:33 AM
Damgi kena from Bangalore,India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Damgi kena
comments
Pastor Paul,I have been listening to your preaching on YouTube and Iam so glad to find your messages even in this app also.

Sermon12/24/16 5:51 PM
Courtney from Canada  Find all comments by Courtney
“ Insightful Sermon! ”
Oswald chambers never ceases to amaze me❤️

Sermon12/14/16 10:41 AM
Irene Medders from Houston Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Irene Medders
comments
Thank you for this message I enjoyed listening. Amen

Sermon12/10/16 9:20 PM
Lorraine from Southeastern U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lorraine
comments
Gone to glory for sure thank you Lord brother Tower recorded his sermons.

Sermon12/8/16 6:12 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Sin in the Camp - by Duncan Campbell
Rev. Duncan Campbell
Very thought provoking sermon -spoken by a man very much used by our God. Sermon based on Isaiah 59

Sermon12/4/16 9:48 AM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
comments
“ Unique Sermon ”
I am in the process of studying this particular passage of scripture and I am listening to the pastors on SermonAudio who have preached on it. This particular pastor was very confident on this subject. He knew it and was able to explain quite well. The last part of the sermon around the 28-30 min mark, God used this pastor to speak to me specifically and that caught my attention. Even though this pastor was initially hard to listen to based on his delivery style; as I continued to listen, it eased up considerably. I might listen to other sermons by this pastor. The sermon was intelligently, confidently and forcefully delivered. I learned a lot.

Sermon12/3/16 1:01 AM
Larry Craig from Hickory, N.C.  Find all comments by Larry Craig
Have You Lost The Wonder
Vance Havner
comments
I grew up in the town Vance mentioned but never got to hear him preach, my loss. It is great to find so many of his sermons on SA. I like Butch pray that we never loose the wonder of our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! To Him be the Glory now and forevermore.

Sermon11/25/16 4:37 PM
W.K. from Woodstock  Find all comments by W.K.
Very,lnteresting,good,and,trhue,amen,

Sermon10/25/16 8:46 PM
Dan Kerr from Portland, OR  Find all comments by Dan Kerr
comments
“ This is only a part of the sermon ”
I've noticed that this is a small part from a full sermon "A sermon on dating by Paul Washer" it is available here on sermon audio in higher quality. Blessings!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Neil C. Stewart
When God Washes Feet

John 13
Christ Covenant Church

Event: Aug 24-26, 2017
The Beauty and Glory of the Reformation

2017 Puritan Reformed Conference
Conference
Puritan Reformed Theological

Sermon: Restoration Of Country Part 1
Dr. Andy Bloom

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Amazon Fire TV New!