2,936 active users!Bandwidth

Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church
Don Fry  |  Phoenix, Arizona

Sermon8/7/14 9:18 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Intro to Holiness Code
Dr. James White
After hearing this first sermon I can't wait to hear the rest. It's going to be very profitable, as it already has been from this first message.

Sermon6/28/14 10:37 AM
Dorothy P. Myers from Covington, Georgia  Find all comments by Dorothy P. Myers
Pursue Peace and Holiness
Dr. James White
“ Necessary and timely Sermon! ”
Holiness is brought about by daily sanctification, which is only achieved by studying, and obeying the Word of GOD. Our understanding may be limited, but the Holy Spirit has been given to enlighten us as to the meaning of The Word, and how to apply it to our life. Enjoyed the message. Thanks. dpm

Sermon2/3/14 3:51 AM
Very good. Very balanced. Thank you.

Sermon2/3/14 2:30 AM
The Atoning Work Of Christ
Excellent. Thank you.

Sermon1/14/14 8:36 AM
Mina Sobhy Aiad  Find all comments by Mina Sobhy Aiad
The Doctrine Of The Trinity
Dr. James White
like to notify of facing threatings in egypt from zealots . was refugee in turkey during 1st revolution & had to be in gaziantep with no church , work permission ,.. etc major of my relatives are citizens in the states and i like to resettle in democtratic place cause cannot continue under pressures & provokations in place miss democracy like egypt . Thanks Mina Med. Analyst Previous rep of future & Avano companies

Sermon11/27/13 9:54 AM
Rohit from Surrey, BC, Canada  Find all comments by Rohit
Overflowing with Thanksgiving
Dr. James White
comments
“ Thank you. This sermon was awesome ”
Thank you. I learnt about the importance of praying with gratitude today.

Sermon11/17/13 3:22 PM
Michael Martinez from Santa Cruz, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Martinez
Run With Endurance The Race
comments
Every Christian needs to hear this sermon. Thank you James for all that you do for the body of Christ!

Sermon11/7/13 10:06 PM
Ken from San Angelo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
Overflowing with Thanksgiving
Dr. James White
comments
“ Good Message! ”
We were thinking about Thanksgiving and found this sermon it's a good one!

Sermon8/30/13 5:01 PM
Daniel Kemp from Clearwater, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel Kemp
The Problem of Sodom
comments
I am 23 years old and live a good distance from Phoenix, AZ. I just want to take a brief moment to thank you for all the great content your church has available on SermonAudio.com and the content available on AOMin.org and youtube. I am currently looking for a new church because I recently moved too far from my previous (no success yet); but, man, I wish I could find one like yours or establish one like yours here. I wish you all the best, and I will be in Scottsdale, AZ soon for a business conference. I want to stop by to visit your church. God willing I will be able to. Thank you, Daniel Kemp

Sermon8/17/13 12:11 PM
Gordon  Find all comments by Gordon
Run With Endurance The Race
comments
Very good sermon,really helped myself at this point of my life with God.

Sermon8/13/13 6:33 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
So Great A Cloud Of Witnesses
Dr. James White
Very good. Thought provoking. Am glad to get out of the middle of the coliseum.

Sermon8/13/13 6:28 AM
Run With Endurance The Race
comments
A very good, pondering sermon. Thank you.

Sermon3/23/13 2:04 PM
Tom Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Sullivan
The Testimony Of The Spirit
comments
Dr. White comments that we Reformed Baptists spend a great deal of time on single books of the Bible. (kidding, of course.) Historically we are not in too bad of shape, even though my own pastor Greg Nichols preached 99 sermons on Romans. William Gouge preached 30 years on Hebrews finishing in 1653, Joseph Caryl 22 years on Job,_(published in 12 volumes) and Owen's massive commentary on Hebrews is 4000 pages. In a single sermon of Urian Oakes an hour glass was turned 4 times "Sabbath in Puritan New England". It was written over the door of Cotton Mather's study "be short," but in the pulpit he prayed 75 minutes for his ordination sermon and then preached for an hour and three quarters. Anyway, this series by White has been as good as I had hoped. www.puritanaudiobooks.com

Sermon12/17/12 5:05 AM
Responding to Evil and Suffering
comments
Although I must say I choose my words carefully, I think, lest the world see God as evil because of their ignorance of Who He Is.

Sermon12/17/12 5:02 AM
Responding to Evil and Suffering
comments
I really do appreciate this sermon because I was wrestling with myself that I am just a hard hearted person thinking how different, tho as precious as they were, are these from the millions if miniature human beings violently murdered in what should be the safest place, their mother's womb. In addition to mt secular friends on Fb saying about the innocents and I cld only keep going back to there are none innocent and also that God had nothing to do with this. I know I don't need to defend God but I can't not post that God is sovereign over all things or He is not sovereign over anything. I feel now hearing this and being put at peace that im not hard hearted but I can't go back to the time before He graciously opened my eyes to His sovereignty and (my fav statement: that He has the prerogative to do whatever He wants).

Sermon12/2/12 7:16 AM
Mitzi from Amarillo Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mitzi
What Is True Faith?
Dr. James White
Thank you, may we all learn to trust in Him alone.

Sermon11/27/12 6:23 PM
anon  Find all comments by anon
For They Did Not Obey the Gospel
comments
the gospel is always one. Only someone who does not know the Gospel would say there are many versions. Evangelicals share the same gospel. The biblical gospel. The only gospel. They may disagree on some things, but the gospel is the same. That's where unity comes from. Knowing the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Sermon9/14/12 1:39 PM
Vernon from Tifton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
God Has Spoken
“ Great Insights! ”
Dr. White's teachings and insights are always very helpful and edifying. Men like him are, sadly, becoming more rare. A thorough study of Hebrews will eliminate much confusion about the "Old and the New", and greatly enlarge Christ in our hearts. Many thanks to sermonaudio and Dr. White for being a Godly oasis in a desert of misinformation and falsehood.

Sermon8/14/12 4:13 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Take Up Your Cross
Dr. James White
This is so good. Thank you.

Sermon7/14/12 8:02 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Loyalty To God Above All
Dr. James White
“ Is God Really First in Your Life? ”
This sermon really convicted me as to the question above. The words of Deut. 13 are not easy words to be sure, though they do tell us much about how we are to love our God. I love the way the old and new testament Scriptures are brought together by Dr. White. The explaination he gives of how these words can be twisted and our need to have an answer is very good to know. Also that we need to leave the results of our answers, to Deut. 13, to God, to work out His own purposes. He teaches us how we end up with shallow love for the Lord. The ending is excellent, "...that every act of sin is a demostration that we love something or someone more than we love God." May God give us the desires of His heart, to follow, fear and love Him most of all, with Jesus as our example and grace as our strength, we will do better to love Him most of all. Thank you Dr. White!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Grace Community Church

Scott T. Brown
Cure for a Heart Far from Him

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Blog 8/29/14
God Be With You ‚ÄėTil We Meet Again...

New York Gospel Mission
for the past sev­eral weeks, many people have expr­ess­ed...

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Sermon: Comfort in the Face of Suicide
Bob Vincent

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

The den­om­in­at­ion of RC Sproul and Tim Kell­er.
www.libertychurchpca.org

The road is not to be complained of, as it leads to such a home. ... John Newton

Las Vegas, NV