Northland International University | SermonAudio.com

Northland International University
Daniel Patz  |  Dunbar, Wisconsin

Sermon3/13/14 10:53 PM
Katherine Reyna  Contact via emailFind all comments by Katherine Reyna
Philippians 2:1-4
Daniel Patz
Thank you,is all I can say. Yes we should feel and be of Gods grace. Jesus name amen.

Sermon7/3/13 2:44 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Focus Week - Revival
Dr. Les Ollila
Preaching on the importance of the effect of the word in revival.

Sermon4/30/13 6:29 PM
Darryl Andrist from Knoxville TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darryl Andrist
comments
Blessed by your reaction. God is good.

Sermon4/29/13 3:18 PM
Mick Duffy from Chetek, WI  Find all comments by Mick Duffy
comments
“ Grace, grace, grace ”
Graciously spoken Dr.Olson! Thanks for the leadership and your conviction.

Sermon3/2/13 12:32 AM
Annette DiMarco from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Annette DiMarco
All Things to All People
Donny Varney
Sincerely the best message I've heard on this passage. You taught me so much! I teach a women's Bible Study and scheduled to give the lecture on 1 cor. 9, Thursday, March 14th. Can't help but share with them some of your thoughts. Thank you for the blessing.

Sermon10/25/12 1:55 PM
Rachel JOnes from Lafayette, Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rachel JOnes
Let Your Light So Shine
Steve Viars
I'm excited to hear Pastor Viars' sermon! My husband and I graduated from Northland and go to his church! :)

Sermon7/11/12 9:59 PM
Clay Bryan from West Monroe La.  Find all comments by Clay Bryan
This sermon was very helpfull in preparing to teach about the "Emerging Church". Wow, we really are in the last days and our enemy is so slick, we appear to be the bad guy, when we expose the truth. We are so close to persecution, but most Christians would rather stay ignorant. Keep proclaiming the WORD.

Sermon5/29/12 8:58 PM
Ruth Florence Stauffer Wallace from Bethune, South Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Ruth Florence Stauffer Wallace
The Power of the Gospel
Dr. Sam Horn
comments
I am looking for PDF sermons by Dr Sam Horn. the ones from Ephesians 6 on the armor were powerful and I would like any of his sermons or lectures on PDF , where to find them.

Sermon4/19/12 10:31 AM
LIZ DAVIDSON  Find all comments by LIZ DAVIDSON
The Power of the Gospel
Dr. Sam Horn
comments
“ Great Sermon ”
LOVE IT...

Sermon3/25/12 10:28 PM
Dale M Lyons from Washington State  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dale M Lyons
The more I love Christ; the more the flesh falls off, thus truly His burden is light & His yoke is easy. The more I see & hear Him through His word the desire to please Him is Joyful:

Sermon12/16/11 1:55 PM
David Lonsdale from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Lonsdale
comments
I have tears in my eyes as I write this. I have been a Christian since I was 17 and I am now 63. I thought I was setting a good example and running the race set before me. I am not even close compared to Hudson Taylor. I thank God for Hudson Taylor and for his witness. I have some praying to do. David Lonsdale

Sermon1/20/11 9:55 AM
anne from UK  Find all comments by anne
Tremendous counsel

Sermon10/7/10 7:35 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful message. It is 'food from afar', original revelation, rare vision in these times of Word- hunger. I was born in Romania and I was an atheist until I was 32. I became saved thru a crisis conversion. I and my husband we left the medical practice to be full time misionary- pastors in Nigeria. One of the secrets discovered along the way of seeking God was to invest in God (and His gospel)centered relationships, like you said. Love invested at the leading and approval of the Spirit multipies excedingly. Just the way we pray for 'a life partner' we encourage our church people to pray for the leading of such relationships. Love needs wisdom because the investment is great. Many are the victims along the way of foolish love. But, Oh...the excellency of Christ discovered in another! These relationships are like a farm, very fruitful, a sacrifice to God and the atmosphere of revival. I am always surprised at the choice of the Spirit for them to be empty vessels for me to fill with oil...In these relationships, I discovered God to be kind, adventurous and full of joy. Who could have believed that Christianity can be so fulfilling! Oh, how I love Jesus! God bless you, your family and church in Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon8/29/10 3:46 PM
Trish Hutt  Contact via emailFind all comments by Trish Hutt
General Session #3
David Atkinson
Best sermon I have EVER heard on prayer!! Thank you for making my view of God much bigger than it was before I hear this!

Sermon8/20/10 3:07 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
First in Irons
Dr. Matt Olson
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful sermon. I was born in Romania. I was an atheist until 1986 when I got saved thru a crisis conversion. I am a medical doctor by profession but now in full time ministry as a missionary in Nigeria. I was touched by your testimony. May God bless you, your family and ministry. In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon4/12/09 11:39 AM
Carol Worth from Clearwater, Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol Worth
comments
How wonderful to hear of the example of Hudson Taylor!I was just this morning researching the methods of the 'emerging church'.How these man made methods pale in comparison to the power of being a faithful servant to the ' HOLY WORD' of our Heavenly Father! In Him , Carol

Sermon8/23/08 1:12 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Find all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Total Commitment
Dr. Douglas McLachlan
Dr. D. McLachlan, You actually make the scriptures speak, your sermons are engrafted into my heart, mind and soul. Listening to your sermons/teachings, I like it alot. I wish you had more of these very good messages on sermon audio. Thank you and GOD Bless you for your distinct expositions on GOD's Word. Good messages comes in small amounts. Thanks,Cindy.

Sermon6/10/08 4:02 AM
acyy  Find all comments by acyy
Worry or Prayer: The Choice Is Yours
Dr. Curt Lamansky
Thank you so much for this sermon. It is such a blessing for me to know how to overcome worries from it... may god bless u and the people who listen to this sermon.

Sermon2/24/08 10:53 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
A Strong Tower
Steve D. Pettit
“ Great Sermon! (20th on my odyssey) ”
Thankyou brother Pettitt for such an interesting,edifying,challenging and encouraging sermon...well worth 17 minutes of anyones time to listen to. I am on an odyssey of listening to a sermon from each book of the Bible, by a speaker whom i have not heard before. May the Lord bless your ministyr,to the glory of His name.

Sermon1/1/08 12:23 PM
Joanne Ames from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joanne Ames
comments
WHAT A BLESSING!! WE DO, INDEED NEED SOME "HUDSON TAYLORS" IN OUR WORLD TODAY. WE HAVE LEFT OUR "FIRST LOVE" AND LET THE WORLD INVADE OUR CHURCHES AND HOMES. WE NEED TO BE STRONG AND STAND UP FOR WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND HAVE THE LOVE FOR CHRIST AND DETERMINATION TO KEEP GOING ON THAT HUDSON TAYLOR HAD.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Mine eyes have seen the glory
Don Bell

Church History Series
TIME in the Word...

Consider Him

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..