TUESDAY
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: ncfic
Ntl Center for Family Integrated Ch's
Scott T. Brown  |  Wake Forest, North Carolina

Sermon1/25/16 11:55 PM
Michael Babbitt from Bothell, WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Babbitt
The Book of Proverbs
Scott T. Brown
Enjoyed this talk on Proverbs very much. Thoughtful, educational, and a great inducement to read them - slowly. Thank you. (I enjoyed your talk on Worldly "Christians" also.)

Event1/7/16 11:02 PM
james12  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by james12
comments
Merci à tous pour votre information, le site est très agréable et un contenu informatif.

Sermon9/13/15 8:55 PM
Silenced from At the Throne  Find all comments by Silenced
comments
Worship. The portions presented by various pastors are amazingly transforming and humbling. Being humble is business of the church. Proper worship does this.

Sermon9/13/15 8:17 AM
Passerby from SA  Find all comments by Passerby
comments
Saint Scott Brown, my deepest prayer is that all listeners of this audio will be blessed a much as I have been. He has blessed you and the speakers that feed sheep. Thank you and may our great God continue to give you wisdom.

Sermon8/19/15 2:21 AM
DLockI from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
“ Wonderful! ”
Wow wow! Loved this video! Worship is all about the exaltation of the heavenly Father! All about the exaltation of the risen Christ! All about the exaltation of the Holy Spirit of God! Our great triune God high and lifted up above all that was, is and is to come! Oh, by the grace of God, may His church see this in Scripture and long for it today!

Sermon1/1/15 8:58 AM
Hamsa  Find all comments by Hamsa
The Worship of God
Scott T. Brown

Sermon8/6/14 11:42 PM
Neo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Neo
comments
“ Excellent message ”
There are some very good, and very controversial, topics handled in this message, but all need to be heard. I was especially taken about the lack of qualified elders, and I think much more of this could be said. I've been in churches with unqualified men, with one teaching elder who was there, I believe, simply because he was rich. That sort of structure is devastating to a church, when unqualified, uneducated men take the pulpit who don't belong there.

Sermon11/26/13 9:56 PM
Mephibosheth from A Son at The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
The Worship of God
Scott T. Brown
comments
“ WOW ! ”
Now that's an earfull ! Thank you Pastor ! And Thank You Jesus !

Event10/21/13 3:04 PM
BWS  Find all comments by BWS
comments
The subject of this conference is very relevant especially these days as a smorgasbord of worship practices, many of which are worldly, have come headlong into churches that have in particular embraced being "reformed" in theology, and claim to follow the Puritans in doctrine. This has been especially evident among New Calvinists and their youth movements.

Yet, I wonder if the speakers represented will address their own peculiarities and questionable interpretation of the 2nd commandment's regulative principle and example of the New Testament apostles. For example Dr. Beeke's church has a massive pipe organ while the Puritans at Westminster disassembled theirs and even Spurgeon denounced the use of musical instruments for worship. Also, Paul Washer has been quoted as endorsing some kinds of rap music for worship which he thought were consistent with sound doctrine.

All this to say there is considerable confusion and new innovations even among those holding to reformed theology and even on the list of speakers scheduled. Maybe these things will be addressed since they are appropriate for the immediate purpose of the conference as stated.

Sermon8/17/13 11:15 PM
Sam Stearns from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sam Stearns
comments
My family and I were extremely blessed to re-hear this sermon from the 2009 Sufficiency of Scripture Conference, which we attended. I'm praying for these "3 legs for the stool" in my local church. This is a great vision to be cast!

Sermon8/7/13 2:30 PM
Jennifer from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Jennifer
comments
What a great sermon. We are new-ish to family integrated, and this was a very helpful and informative sermon!

Sermon6/23/13 4:40 PM
Anthony from New Jersey  Find all comments by Anthony
Principles of Courtship
Paul Washer
comments
“ Good stuff ”
I've always heard about the idea of biblical dating, but I've never taken it seriously until recently. Even if things don't go your way with your partner of interest, you still learn and grow a lot and get something out of it.

Sermon6/10/13 6:43 AM
Donte Choice from mansfield, tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donte Choice
comments
“ Great Sermon!I ”
Deep and like minded thoughts on the word of God

Sermon6/2/13 8:30 AM
Mike Nance from Texas  Find all comments by Mike Nance
comments
In the spirit of accuracy, the scriptural context of "where two or more are gathered" is dealing with church discipline, not gathering to worship.

Sermon1/24/13 3:23 PM
Eduardo Ramos from Miami  Contact via emailFind all comments by Eduardo Ramos
I`m a product of profesional ministry beign 42 and a pastor son. I`m a father and see that family is the highest priority. I was thinking seminary or psychology to find tools to mend the brokeness of the family. I was needed to her your message it is vital for my family and boys. We get easily misdirected into placing priorities and time in the wrong places. Blessing to you from another father fighting for his authority in hos home. The real battlefield Eduardo miami

Sermon10/13/12 8:40 PM
Arnita Dukes from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Arnita Dukes

Sermon10/10/12 6:31 PM
Judith Nolley from Mississippi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Judith Nolley
comments
“ The rest please! ”
Where can I hear the complete sermon? It cuts off after only 3 minutes.

Sermon5/13/12 2:07 PM
Dusty from Meadville  Find all comments by Dusty
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Excellent! ”
Well done...very encouraging. Wish I could get more folks to listen. Keep 'em coming!

Sermon4/24/12 6:59 PM
bms4jc from Ringgold, GA  Find all comments by bms4jc
comments
“ Truth! ”
Peach!

Sermon3/29/12 7:14 PM
Colleen Bondeson from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Colleen Bondeson
Scripture is Sufficient for Suffering
Dr. R. C. Sproul, Jr.
comments
Thankyou for this most glorifying sermon about suffering for the glory of God.How Christians should respond when people ask "why do good people suffer" Whatever happens in life, suffering teaches us to become more like Jesus.We want things our own way in life and this sermon has shaken me up to stop feeling sorry for myself, to accept God's providence in my life with the way things are.I want my life to reflect Jesus in everything I say and do because of his great love and mercy to me.Thankyou Jesus.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Jeff Lyle
The Desire & Destiny of Satan

Kingdom: Callings, Commitments
Transforming Truth & Meadow

Hourly: Persecution Coming in USA?
Kevin Swanson
Reformation Church (OPC)
Staff Picks..

Event: Jul 27-28, 2016
Corectly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

Love
Ken Jones

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Apple TV New!