The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

WEDNESDAY
OCT 22, 2014
CommentsALL -1 hrs

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon10/13/14 1:47 PM
DD Keim from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by DD Keim
Who Are the Amish
Joe Keim
Thank you for sharing GOD's Word and presenting your sermons for the Love of God and Love for all Brothers and Sisters!! May GOD continue to Bless you!!

Sermon10/11/14 5:12 AM
john masters from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by john masters
comments
You might wish to read 'The Divine Exchange', by John Masters. So much we understand of the cross, so much we understand of God - and no more. You can read it at http://me2evangelize.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/jesus-did-not-go-to-hell-nor-get-beaten.html

Sermon9/28/14 1:45 PM
Treasure from South Africa  Find all comments by Treasure
comments
This is NOT Joyce Meyer's voice!!! Why oh why do we have Satin trying to poison our minds here? Look at all the good work her Ministries are doing all over the world, now someone decides she's a 'Fake Christian'???? Absolute balderdash. Her Ministries do more for people all over the world than their own Governments do. Please spend your time doing good, not spreading evil.........

Sermon9/23/14 4:05 PM
Hopeful mommy from So cal  Find all comments by Hopeful mommy
comments
I'm actually very disappointed to hear this. I love joyce but she obviously needs to be more responsible with all of the souls who are listening to her sermons :(

Sermon9/1/14 8:41 PM
Sony from orlando fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sony
comments
Very well said, wish you were wrong. Lol, it's the truth thanks!

Sermon7/25/14 1:46 PM
Tom from USA  Find all comments by Tom
Reading entire Book of Ecclesiastes
Alexander Scourby
This is not Scourby speaking...

Sermon7/15/14 2:55 PM
Becca from Indy, Indiana  Find all comments by Becca
comments
And to the first comment on here with the name 'fran' on it, I know this is Joyce Meyers voice on this recording because I sat under her teaching for a short time until I had learned my lesson and God brought me out of that false teaching and brought me back to the foundation that is only in Jesus Christ which He laid in my life when I first came to the cross, not only that but I recognize her voice and this teaching very well, it is the final one that caused me to run far from her and others teacher's with the same heresy's.

Sermon7/15/14 2:27 PM
Becca from Indy, Indiana  Find all comments by Becca
comments
Jesus clearly says on the Cross, "It is Finished." I thank Jesus for taking our place on the cross, for completing His work on the old rugged cross. He carried that cross for each of us and we now take up our crosses and follow Him. We follow the One and Only True Shepherd, Jesus Christ and know His voice and another we will not follow, we run from false sheep in wolves clothes! There are many scriptures which warn us not to put our trust in man and what we submit ourselves to in the form of teachings should always line up with God's Holy word and if it veers from God's word in translation I don't want it, been there and I know personally the damage that causes. Always search scriptures when you have questions. When I was a young Christian, I would question teachings but instead of following God's word and seeking Him for my answers I was asking the teachers and I was told not to question, to shut up and obey what I heard. It caused many hurts but I praise God for His mercy, grace and healing in me and for the great lesson I learned from it all which was Trust in The Lord and in His Word so please question and seek God with questions and search His scripture. A true obedient teacher that Christ has sent to teach us will not object to questions,just as Christ answered questions.

Sermon7/4/14 9:38 AM
Norberto A from San Antonio Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norberto A
What mormons wont tell you at the door
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
Thanks for this information. It will help me be better prepared for next time they come to my door. We are to be embassadors for Christ.

Sermon7/1/14 11:14 PM
JoshuaM from Australia  Find all comments by JoshuaM
(Sermon no longer available)
No Sound heard after about 5 mins.

Sermon4/21/14 4:21 AM
Daphne from Home  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daphne

Sermon4/12/14 5:32 AM
John Duerwaechter from Sheboygan, WI  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Duerwaechter
comments
My sister is a pastor Fran at a UCC church where they advertise on their front lawn Yoga classes at the church. i sent her a video from you tube called Is christian yoga an oxy-moron. she didn't reply at all to me after I sent it. I totally agree with your wisdom 7 insight on this area of the occult. Thanks for a great sermon & teaching Fran.

Sermon2/16/14 12:52 PM
Lars Hellstrom from Uk  Find all comments by Lars Hellstrom
Much needed sermon!

Sermon2/8/14 4:08 AM
Deva Subramaniam from Bangalore, India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deva Subramaniam
comments
“ Must Hear !!! ”
Amazing sermon, revealing Benny hinn's and other such men who are false prophets. A must listen to anyone who is a or was a Benny hinn follower. The truth will be revealed.

Sermon2/3/14 5:12 PM
Tim Gregory from Durham,NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Gregory
Hell Uncut Uncensered
Theo Hikmat
Fantastic sermon!!!

Sermon12/27/13 1:05 PM
Fran  Find all comments by Fran
comments
The person speaking on the recording of Jesus going to hell to pain for our sins does not, to me , sound like Joyce Meyer speaking. I have no doubt that she is as you say she is but that recording doesn't sound like the Joyce Meyer I know.

Sermon12/15/13 3:00 PM
One Flesh  Contact via emailFind all comments by One Flesh
comments
Praise the Lord!! My wife and I have been trying to find more of your sermons for over five years. We knew you as the mystery minister. Thank you for all you do, and God bless you.

Sermon12/6/13 4:52 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Good Old Fashioned Preaching
Dr. Walter Martin
“ WOW! ”
That's all I can say. What a message!

Sermon10/7/13 12:11 AM
Lal  Find all comments by Lal
“ Wealth of Information ”
This message is packed with information about JW's. It provides detailed reasons why people in the group are so resistant to hearing the truth of the Gospel: independent thinking is discouraged, obedience to the group is synonymous with obedience to God,access to outside information tightly controlled. They have changed definitions of christian terminology (Jesus is Son of God but not God the Son, Jesus is Lord but not Deity; Jesus is created being, the reincarnation of the archangel, Michael). They have changed the definition of a lie to be: an untruth told to someone who is entitled to know the truth. If you are not entitled to know the truth, then the untruth is not a lie. Who, then, decides who the people are who allowed to know the truth and who aren't? They believe that Jehovah God speaks directly to and through their leaders. This presenter offers valuable techniques to help break through barriers that keep the JW's loyal to their leaders so they will have the opportunity to have their ears and hearts opened to hear the true Gospel of Jesus. We need to pray daily for this group of people. They are trying so hard to be "good enough" to earn eternal life that all the doorbell ringing will never be able to provide.

Sermon9/21/13 6:54 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
“ Discouraged? Wondered Why You or Why Not You? ”
Don't let the title or the beginning of this message make you think it isn't for you. It's made me ask myself if I've, in some subtle way, felt entitled to be "blessed" by GOD. This is a "why are you cast down, o my soul" sermon.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Rising Protestant Magisterium

Pilgrims Covenant Church
Sunday - AM

Kevin Swanson
The Vatican and Homosexuals

Who Will Stand for Truth?
Generations Radio

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

Westminster Assembly's Grand Debate

Prepub 19.95 +s/h. Papers on Congr­eg­at­ion­al­ism/ Presbyt­er­ian­ism. 12/14 Napht­ali Press
www.naphtali.com/news