Murrieta Valley Church | SermonAudio.com

Murrieta Valley Church
Jason E. Robertson  |  Murrieta, California

Sermon4/7/14 12:52 PM
Gloria Blair from Winnipeg, MB cANADA  Find all comments by Gloria Blair
Explaining Galatians 3:26-28
Jason E. Robertson
What a tremendous message from Galatians on who we our in Christ. What a blessed church and my prayer is God will continue to bless you all richly.

Sermon4/2/14 12:12 PM
Patricia  Find all comments by Patricia
Explaining Galatians 3:15-25
Jason E. Robertson
“ Thank you! ”
Thank you Pastor Jason for your faithfulness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ all glory to God!

Sermon3/20/14 1:58 PM
Gloria Blair from Winnipeg ,Manitoba Canada  Find all comments by Gloria Blair
Explaining Galatians 3:1-9
Jason E. Robertson
Thank you for your great CHRIST centered messages and I give GOD praise for his marvellous grace. It really muzzles me how I found you I think it was a few years ago from Steve Camp's blog.

Sermon2/27/14 10:38 PM
comments
Tho not your choice topic, you really did a great job. I fine presentation. I really loved the jungle tale. It brought me some real further clarity on that difficult passage. And I agree, the I never knew you portion are the most frightening words in God's Book. I can empathize with your Denmark friend. I cannot wrap my mind around some of my gone before me loved ones who could be damned for all eternity. The separation is bad enough but how does one process the eternality of it?. Nevertheless, a great message.

Sermon2/27/14 4:27 PM
John R. from Virginia  Find all comments by John R.
comments
Brother Clotfelter, I liked your message very much. We need to hear more about the wonderful grace of God, and how the Lord Jesus Christ suffered the wrath of God and the punishment for sin as God's Substitute, shedding his own precious blood in substitutionary atonement in behalf of those who believe and trust in Him, Ephesians 1:6-7, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 3:18, 2:24. See "The Cross of Christ: The Most Awesome Expression of the Wrath of God," at www.sovereigngracehomepage.com

Sermon6/30/13 8:17 PM
Rebecca from Murrieta  Find all comments by Rebecca
Vindication
Jason E. Robertson
Excellent message

Sermon6/23/13 8:20 PM
Peter from North Carolina  Find all comments by Peter
comments
Great and concise sermon. I have been studying tithing for some time now and felt this covered a lot. The focus is being a cheerful giver but not necessarily money as many isolate out. Give all (food, time, love, money) with a goal of koinonia so none of our brothers and sisters in Christ will lack as was done in the early church body. The only thing I would like to mention is that although the new testament doesn't speak much of tithes I do not believe tithing or any of the Mosaic laws should be encouraged unless Galatians 3:10-14 and Galatians 5:1-6 are also taught in full. I personally would encourage giving as God places on our hearts but not tithing and not focus on money alone. Be blessed and finish the race strong.

Sermon3/15/13 7:33 AM
Doris from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Doris
Gladly Spend and Be Spent
Jason E. Robertson
I agree with what you preached, but it is different than I hear in my Southern Baptist church! Our church has CDs rather than give it to those in need. Thank you for these messages.

Sermon3/9/13 7:51 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Hank Hudson
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Bother Manley lays it on the line -- you're living the life of Jesus or the life of the world, the flesh and the devil. If you look at yourself -- the answer is definite -- it's a black or white answer and you have to face it.

Sermon3/4/13 10:45 AM
Lenea from califon nj  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lenea
Seeing Jesus In Exodus
Jason E. Robertson
How did you know? I must admit I am reading the Bible for the first time ever. I was gulity of skimming threw the tabernacle details forgive me.. I enjoyed your sermon very much you helped me to understand the importance to detail. Thank you

Sermon12/27/12 7:05 PM
comments
“ Meaningful Sermon! ”
Obama was reelected last month and I have deep distrust for him and his associates. This message had great meaning to me about our country. We more than ever need to find strong Christian principles to help us with all the crises we face. I see God going beyond warning and already judging us because we have gone beyond the point of listening and doing what God says. This sermon gives me some satisfaction in knowing what we should do, but whether we do it or not remains to be seen. Perhaps after much judgment, we will have repentance -- I pray that we do.

Sermon8/14/12 3:27 PM
Waiting from UK  Find all comments by Waiting
comments
“ Great Teaching ”
Not can I afford to tithe. But can I afford not to. Challenging. Thankyou Pastor. Good work.

Sermon6/16/12 11:01 PM
John Coker from Middleton, TN  Find all comments by John Coker
Thank you for being true to this text. Very encouraging.

Sermon6/9/12 7:10 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Thank you for that humbling message and God Bless you Pastor Robertson..

Sermon6/9/12 6:11 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments

Sermon6/9/12 12:30 PM
Reid Baucom from Corpus Christi,Texas  Protected NameFind all comments by Reid Baucom
comments
a must hear sermon. I have been noticing this and used to be a victim of this false belief system.

Sermon5/23/12 11:04 PM
Charity Miles from Arizona  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charity Miles
When Life Just Isn't Fair !
Jason E. Robertson
comments
Sometimes when I'm facing difficulties with life,I need to turn to God who helps in trials and tribulations in my life.May this message be a comfort to all who suffer.AMEN!!

Sermon7/29/11 5:49 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Why God Wants So Much Glory
Jason E. Robertson
comments
“ The joy of his presence! ”
I love this sermon.

Sermon5/23/11 5:01 PM
Teresa Leah Hatfield from Pryor Oklahoma,HBChurch  Contact via emailFind all comments by Teresa Leah Hatfield
Various Views of Romans 11:25-26
Jason E. Robertson
Enjoyed this Sermon very much,Sitting under Pastor Phil Hudson ,HBChurch in Pryor Okalhoma,Iv learned this Doctorine from my home pastor John Ashwood from Sovereign Grace Church In Muskogee Oklahoma, Great Truths. Thankx.Thankx for Teaching us Brother Jason Robertson,God Bless you and your Ministery. and your faithfulness to The Word of God. My Name is Teresa Hatfield from HBChurch thankx again.

Sermon5/19/11 4:17 PM
Jacob from Arizona  Find all comments by Jacob
Before Abraham Was I AM
Jason E. Robertson
comments
“ What's so devastating? ”
One that would say this message is "devastating to dispensationalists" doesn't have a good understanding of that theology. Fantastic message...even dispensationalists believe that salvation has always been through Jesus Christ!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

God's Love-Letter

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..