Mourne Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Rev Andrew Patterson  |  Kilkeel, Northern Ireland
Email Us!

Sermon9/1/15 10:44 PM
Jan from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jan
Trusting In The Midst Of Darkness
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
“ A HOPE-FILLED ENCOURAGING MESSAGE ”
This came at the right time! Normally, I am upbeat and positive. I always find hope amidst the darkness. I want to live for Christ, be used by Him and for His glory but suddenly I've found myself in an impossible situation. With no place to move in 30 days I will be out in the street. After looking for three months, I have begun to lose hope in finding a place to live. Am up against the Red Sea & the waters are all around me & in front of me. Only He can part it and do the impossible. Even my young pastor, God bless him, doesn't understand though he tries. I feel ashamed for feeling this low & discouraged/hopeless. This sermon was AMAZING. It is what the Great Physician and Wonderful Counselor ordered me to hear and remind me I'm not alone. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for such a needed hope-filled message and for your compassion and understanding which shines through this message. God bless you richly, Pastor. I plan to spend the whole day in prayer tomorrow because of this. This message was exactly what I needed to hear.

Sermon7/4/15 5:03 PM
Brother Beavan from the toon.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brother Beavan
Depression
Rev Andrew Patterson
“ Brother, that was a true message. ”
I just listened to this sermon. Excellent message. Sometimes I feel glum and I sing a Hymn, go to the gym or listen to a Sermon. I'll never forget your mission in Bushmills F.P.C. Take Care and God Bless.

Sermon6/17/15 9:01 AM
The shadow of the cross
Rev. Alan Smylie
“ Great salvation in Christ. ”
Blessed forgiveness, freedom, fulfillment and fellowship in Christ.

Sermon5/15/15 7:31 PM
Jeremy Gardiner from Edmonton, AB  Find all comments by Jeremy Gardiner
The headcovering
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
Great message! Thanks for preaching on this neglected practice.

Sermon2/4/15 7:02 AM
Sheila Wallace from USA ,NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sheila Wallace
A Forgiven Man
Rev Andrew Patterson
I wish to thank you for your Amazing Passion for Christ in preaching His Words. I was blown away with tears of Joy at your Beautiful Sincerity of heart. Thank you,Thank you for being what Christ has called us to proclaim! It seems so rare now to hear about conviction,sin,repentance and restoration by the Blood of Christ. Thanks be to Christ for waking me up to hear you today! May he return the blessings to you today!

Sermon10/23/14 7:00 PM
T van Eyl from Ontario  Contact via emailFind all comments by T van Eyl
That rock is Christ
Mr. Noel Shields
What a beautiful Saviour, so suitable. This part of Scripture has been my meditation for weeks now. Would it be wrong to think that mount Hermon, where Moses hit the Rock, is the same place where God put the Law (and His wrath) on, they stood from far, same as the women at the cross? He laid the iniquity of us all upon Him, and the water of the Spirit if flowing forth from God the Father and the Son. God is in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself. thank you, really enjoyed the sermon.

Sermon7/22/14 10:20 PM
Joshua from Louisville, KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
God's answer to His anxious people
Rev. Colin Mercer
Excellent message! A real help in my study of the book of Habakkuk.

Sermon4/22/14 1:20 AM
comments
Very good

Sermon4/21/14 6:40 AM
comments
“ Great reminder. ”
Good message about the sovereignty of God, His righteousness and justice. Our life is passing quickly and we must be right with God.

Sermon10/28/13 11:25 AM
maureen hurley from wigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen hurley
What think ye of Christ?
Dr. David Allen UK
First heard Mr Allen at our chapel a few years ago he spoke on (and sitting down they watched him and the difficulty of putting away sin) I have enjoyed listening to his sermons the only thing is there are not enough

Sermon10/25/13 2:00 AM
Our adversary the devil
Mr. Chris Killen
“ Watch! ”
Great need to watch. The devil hates us very much. But our Lord is greater and more powerful than our adversary.

Sermon10/21/13 2:50 AM
A burdened wrestler
Rev Andrew Patterson
“ Great answer. ”
Seeking the face of God in time of trouble. What else can give us peace?

Sermon10/16/13 2:38 AM
Effectual, fervent praying
Rev Andrew Patterson
“ Great call to prayer. ”
Thank you! We must continue to pray, trusting that God will answer in His time.

Sermon7/13/13 1:08 AM
Charles from Slocum, PA USA  Find all comments by Charles
' Search me, O God '
Rev. Colin Mercer
“ Good Message ”
Encouraging message on how we need God to search us because we can deceive ourselves into thinking we are OK when we are not. Considering what is shared shows how we must be looking unto Jesus (Isaiah 45:22, Hebrews 12:2).

Sermon11/28/12 3:23 AM
The preaching of the gospel
Rev Andrew Patterson
“ Great need. ”
It is true: we need the power pf the Holy Spirit in our ministry.

Sermon10/11/12 10:48 AM
Separation
Dr. Stephen Pollock
“ Blessing for my soul. ”
This sermon was a blessing for my soul, it really touched and searched my heart. Separation considered in the terms of our love for the Lord Jesus. We must hate sin, the world and error if we say we love Him!

Sermon5/14/12 10:31 PM
Brenda from Colorado, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda
Trusting In The Midst Of Darkness
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
This was so encouraging to me! I have been trying to learn to have a greater trust in God during dark times. The verse "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him" was meaningful and also difficult. In the midst of darkness, we just have to cast ourselves upon Him, and wait for Him! (don't try to kindle your own fire) Thank you for this great encouragement.

Sermon3/14/12 5:26 AM
Prevailing prayer
Rev. Cairin Salt
“ Perseverance. ”
A plea for persevering in prayer until God will answer.

Sermon2/20/12 7:22 AM
Bernard Coffey from Usa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bernard Coffey
Holding Out Against God
Rev. Colin Mercer
Thank you. Your message is very powerful. Thank you again.

Sermon1/3/12 8:39 PM
Amy from Florida, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amy
The headcovering
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
Thank you very much for your sermon. I was convicted about 8 months ago that I should be covering during corporate worship. I have (nervously) been covering my head at church since that time, but it is difficult because I am the only one. The few women who know that I am "covering" and not making a horrendous fashion faux-pas, have been sweet, but I'm quite sure they think I'm crazy. I appreciate your sermon very much. It gives me the confidence to persevere =) In Christ, Amy B. Jacksonville, Florida USA

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Fasting for Justice
Scott T. Brown

Lin Brown
Judgment and the New Creation

Grace Particular Baptist

Scott Davis
A Call to Arms

The Armor of God
Nineveh

Scott Davis
The Will of God

The Attributes of God
Nineveh

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist¬≠­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..