Mountain Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Mountain Reformed Baptist Church
Crestline, California

Sermon12/16/15 6:08 PM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
Believing, Yet Not Saved
Daniel Urroz
comments
“ Really Great! ”
Informative! I knew there was a great difference between "faiths," but you really laid it out there! Temporary, miracles... emotional... desired faith... none are saving faith! Saving Faith is a supernatural gift of God, by His grace, through THAT faith! Oh the depths and the riches of our God! How unsearchable are His ways! Praise God for this message! Thank God for His grace!

Sermon6/6/15 12:51 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Excellent Message! ”
Now, where can we find the will of the Lord?

Sermon10/19/14 11:33 PM
Haime from Aruba  Contact via emailFind all comments by Haime
Stephen's Defense 1
Daniel Urroz
Hi Paster Urroz...the sermon was blessed in my soul....God blessed you....

Sermon8/19/14 5:46 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita  Beckett
No Pleasure In Sacrifice
comments
I echo the comment below. Wonderfully executed for us.

Sermon5/29/14 8:50 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita Beckett
Greater Than Elisha
Daniel Urroz
This man is a wonderful teacher. I learn so much from his sermons and wish he would return. He makes you think and search the scriptures for all the hidden treasure that lie within. Thank you Pastor Urroz.

Sermon12/29/13 6:55 PM
Highway To Hell
comments
I am so grateful I found this sermon today for I have a friend who is clinging to certain verses in Roman's Road and I think that this sermon will open her eyes to the truth. I miss the sermons of Daniel Uroz very much.

Sermon9/16/13 4:26 PM
Lauri from Baltimore MD  Find all comments by Lauri
Highway To Hell
comments
Great sermon! A much-needed wake up call in a time when all one needs to do to get saved is to pray a prayer asking Jesus to come into his/her heart, sign a card, or stand up and be counted. Repentance is not mentioned, nor is the need to count the cost of following Christ ever addressed. The Road Through Romans is indeed the Highway To Hell. Thanks so much for addressing this difficult subject.

Sermon8/29/13 7:14 PM
Lottie from Columbus OH  Find all comments by Lottie
Hagin, Hinn and Heresies
“ Great Teaching! ”
Found you in May and this was the first sermon of yours that I heard. Although I could never swallow what they (Hinn, Copeland, etc.) said, I called myself a charismatic. I didn't know being a charismatic meant more than just believing the gifts were still around. I've learned many things these past few months. I see your last sermon was posted August 2012. Hope you're okay.

Sermon8/29/13 6:47 PM
Lottie from Columbus OH  Find all comments by Lottie
“ THANK YOU! ”
This sermon is a reminder of why reading verses in context is very important.

Sermon8/14/13 6:41 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
comments
I listened to this because of the previous comment. I had to start it over and maka real effort to focus and ask God to stretch my understanding. I have no problem with predestination since our Lord led me to the humbling doctrines of grace some years back. I look at it as it is the default of every single human being ever born to be condemned because of sin unless God does something to change that. But the way you have presented this bring in Numbers, brings a whole new dimension of grasping it.one can only hate this most hated of doctrines unless one is born again from above and then led on to study the attributes of God to really see how holy He Is and how repugnant we and our sin is to Him. The world thinks man should have more prerogative than the Creator to do as He pleases. If we plan a big wedding we feel it is our prerogative to honor whom we will with an invitation esp since we are paying for it. And yet the world feels God should be restricted in His prerogative to choose who He wills to occupy His heaven. Will chew on this in light of numbers. Very good. Thank you

Sermon8/13/13 8:02 PM
Steve Brodie from Mid Wales UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Brodie
comments
This is a wonderful sermon. It deals thoroughly and biblically with the issue of God's justice and fairness in condeming those who not heard the gospe. It puts john 3:16 into the context of the whole chapter and opens up its connection to the brass serpent of numbers 21, Listen and may your gratitude to Him for your redemption renewed.! substitutedlife.blogspot.com

Sermon8/13/12 3:24 AM
Sarah B from Houston, Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sarah B
A Biblical View Of Slavery
Daniel Urroz
comments
“ Looking for answers ”
I came across a YouTube video tonight produced by an atheist discussing slavery. Asking the question how a good God would condone such. I was upset and confused and started searching for answers when I found this audio sermon online. Thank you, God has used you more than you probably expected.

Sermon8/5/12 7:24 AM
Yvonne  Find all comments by Yvonne
Incredible parallel btwn the Tabernacle & John 1

Sermon6/18/12 9:39 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
The Secret Hypocrite
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Good insight here into the sin of hypocracy. Hypocracy like covetousness are often over looked in our lives. We do need to be on guard. I'm glad the word of God exposes these in our lives, as Pastor Urroz says here. I see a lot of people, in my life, who confess Christ as their Savior, yet there is no power in their life to righteousness. I often wonder why, perhaps this is the answer. It's very sad, the times we live in, so many false teachers.

Sermon5/27/12 1:32 AM
Living Stone from California  Find all comments by Living Stone
“ Encouraging Sermon! ”
With so much pressure to not offend this sermon give us encouragement to press on like those who have gone before us. Especially to follow our Lord's example.

Sermon3/30/12 10:12 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
I love the Biblical examples given here to show God's complete sovereignty and man's full responsibility. This is a very good teaching on the providence of God, and the holiness of God. Good question in the sermon details, "God delivered up Jesus to be Crucified, yet man murdered him. Who is to blame?".

Sermon2/11/12 11:26 AM
Antonio Medeiros from Ontario, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Antonio Medeiros
In These Last Days 2
Daniel Urroz
comments
“ Super Great Sermon! ”
This Sermon is a real eye opener, I listen to some of these Prosperity Speakers and couldn't figure out where they were going wrong just like for years i couldn't figure out why Balam was so bad!

Sermon1/21/12 2:54 AM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
Passing The Mantle
Daniel Urroz
Wow, I would never have seen Jesus in the story of Elijah and Elisha as it corresponds with Acts if I hadn't heard this message. Pastor Dan your exegeses of the Scriptures always amazes me. Thank you for opening my eyes to see wonderful things in the Word of God. Amazing grace is given to us, God's people, through faithful preachers like you.

Sermon1/3/12 5:29 PM
An extremely encouraging sermon for all of God's saints to keep on enduring through the good and bad for our reward is yet to come. God's ways are not our ways, nor is His time our time.

Sermon12/17/11 6:32 PM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
Sacrifices Continue Today
Daniel Urroz
I like this sermon as I don't know much about the sacrificial system of the Old Testament. I'm happy to know what kind of sacrifices to offer now.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Nineveh

Scott Davis
The Will of God

The Attributes of God
Nineveh

2 for 1 Puritan Hard Drive Sale On Now

Rev­iews by Paul Wash­er, Dr. Joel Beeke, Dr. Bauch­am, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Barn­es, et al.
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..