Youth Apologetics Training | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: michaelboehm
Youth Apologetics Training
Michael Boehm  |  Loveland, Colorado

Sermon9/5/16 4:44 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
comments
Think about how a flat earth takes god's glory away, the Lord just showed me this through a sermon, it's just now clicked with me, God forgive us, only the flat earth people is actually what woke me up to Satan's lies, only it backfired, the heavens declare his glory, the earth declares his glory, it doesn't really matter if it's flat or spinning, just look at it! Look how amazing God is! Hallelujah!

Sermon8/23/16 12:06 AM
shaake  Contact via emailFind all comments by shaake
comments
so much proof of a spinning ball? where? i dont see curvature, i let the word speak, it says the earth dosnt move. when the sun sat still, how long did it take to stop everything without throwing everything off the planet?

Sermon8/13/16 12:08 PM
Tanner Pittman from Georgia  Find all comments by Tanner Pittman
Full of scriptural truth. Thank you for your excellent work in this podcast.

Sermon8/13/16 11:14 AM
Tanner Pittman from Georgia  Find all comments by Tanner Pittman
comments
“ Waiting in vain for scripture ”
I agree with the speaker and found him engaging and interesting, but I waited in vain on this hour-long podcast for use of scripture. There was only very, very little. In order to confront the messianic movement, we must be equipped with what the word of God says about it. The speaker tends to argue more from his experiences.

Sermon8/13/16 11:12 AM
Tanner Pittman from Georgia  Find all comments by Tanner Pittman
comments
“ Waiting in vain for scripture ”

Sermon4/11/16 1:52 AM
Austin from Oregon  Find all comments by Austin
“ Great Sermon ”
This is a great explanation of a difficult scripture. Thanks!

Sermon3/5/16 3:35 PM
WJS from NC  Find all comments by WJS
Bravo! Continue to allow the Lord to burn through you

Sermon10/13/15 11:37 PM
Justin from NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Justin
“ no audio available ”
It says that there's no audio available. Please upload if possible.Your sermons are such a blessing. God bless

Sermon7/2/15 1:19 AM
Stephanie from CO  Find all comments by Stephanie
This was very interesting. I didn't know Jung channeled spirits or that the twelve steps were provided demonically through the channeling of spirits. Wow. I've always been really interested in psychology so I'm definitely taken aback. In a good way though..a way that makes me want to research and learn a lot more of how modern psychology clashes with Christianity.

Sermon4/30/15 10:00 AM
JOSE ALFARO from hermosillo,Sonora  Contact via emailFind all comments by JOSE ALFARO
GRACIAS!

Sermon3/18/15 1:38 PM
Diane from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Diane
"Shall the thing that is made say of its maker, He did not make me; or the thing that is formed say of Him who formed it, He has no understanding?" Isaiah 29:16. Ludicrous, isn't it. All I can say is, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14. I don't need the evidence, but it thrills me every time I hear of REAL science proving the evolutionist wrong. Great job!

Sermon2/4/15 3:47 PM
Candy from USA  Find all comments by Candy
interesting. Pray for Catholics

Sermon1/24/15 3:35 PM
Robert Hill from Clovis CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Hill
What about redeeming thing for the Lord, Like people redeeming Halloween for the Lord and having Harvest Days? The word even talks about harvest moons in the N.T.

Sermon1/24/15 10:22 AM
Robert from Clovis Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
My church is doing the 40 day studying right now. I have done praying circles around children even before my first son was born on 22 November 2014. My question is though I've been thinking that why read other people's books why not just focus on the word of God? Because most people say that JW's add and so do Mormons add and reading someone else's book is like adding to the word of God? Can someone help me here?

Sermon12/26/14 2:45 AM
Kelsey Bernard Gifford from Seattle  Find all comments by Kelsey Bernard Gifford
comments
This is a good series brother. I have a family member who is involved in the hebrew israelites cult. Its a terrible group. Keep up the good work!

Sermon9/7/14 7:41 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
John chapter 20:7 does state that the napkin that was on his head lying seperate than the linen clothes. Also the hole in the hand. Just like the catholic background creating something other than the Bible to believe in. If John 20:7 is correct the turin would be two pieces. Not one. How is that explained?

Sermon8/13/14 10:45 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
The Hiddenness of God 2
Michael Boehm
“ Do you believe in the trinity? ”
I think telling people that the process of salvation is not a important issue can be dangerous. People should understand how it works, it works through faith we can never truly understand how it works. Ephesians 1 states that God admits his will is a mystery. You do need to take a stand on freewill/predestination, I didn't say debate. But you do need to know what you believe. I think it's funny how you throw in the choice word when talking about seeking God. Where does the Bible say it's a choice? Seeking is in the Bible and if you read it what does the Bible say. It says You are dead in the trespasses of sin. Do dead people seek anything? Answer is no. Only people that seek are the ones God opens their eyes. Look at Paul. Spiritually dead God blinded him till he excepted God. After God blinded him , humbled did Paul "seek him" it's the same way today but God doesn't strike us down like he did Paul. But the process is still the same as it was in Paul's conversion. Paul did not seek God until God opened his eyes literally. It a perfect story about conversion and to not worth debating.

Sermon6/4/14 4:08 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ Good News! ”
"There is neither Jew nor Greek,bond or free,male or female..all one in Christ Jesus" Such encouraging words, one can only get from the Bible. All redeemed by the same precious Blood of Christ. I appreciate this podcast.While you were speaking,i got worked up too. I come from a culture that values men over women too.And I love my Saviour who sees no male or female..all one in Him.All one.. Accepted in the Beloved. Isn't He lovely?

Sermon5/31/14 10:49 PM
Denise Brosch from Kcmo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Brosch
comments
“ Silly love spells, not so silly if you are 12yrs old. ”
I am old now. I was 12 yrs young then. 50 cent "Dell" book of spells at the 7-11 and I opened my spirit to a world that makes it hard fore to give all to god. I am saved. I have heard gods spirit and felt his presence since I was young. But.... I still Cannot surrender to the call. Not like I should do. I struggle inside daily with what I know is real and yet can't break free. Many false paths did I explore before I came full circle to my god. He was always with me. To know that you have been in the places I have been is a blessing for me. I have the memories. I know what happened. I repented with each rebellion opus choice. I pray to be led to more of this truth as it is shared by all who struggle like I am. I am saved. I will try always and seek willingness to surrender all. I don't understand but I am walking by faith. Jesus is not yet real to me as a personal loving friend and savior. This is where I am today I'my Christian walk. I have never wanted to know Jesus more than I do today. With out this I am stuck. Yet I will never give up and never give in to the demons of my childhood. I Let them in. I wanted the power that was promised. Self hypnosis, levitation, calling on the dead, meditation and spirit guides, crystals, shamanism, soul travel, courses on miracles, magic, m

Sermon5/14/14 12:03 AM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Ooh this series is awesome so far!! I also have a story to tell. We're going over cults in class and someone asked what a Moonie was and I was able to give an awesome response to that question. Another thing, I got so mad in class today because (again about cults) we were watching a video from Ted Talks by a Sceptik.com guy. I was like please don't bring God into this, and he brought in God and this guy was insulting creationism, and I was angry and facepalming. All he said was that basically, "Creationists have no logic besides it was a miracle.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

The Cure For Rebellion

Heidelberg Catechism '15-'16
Calvary Protestant...

Doctrines of Grace Oct 7-9 2016

Ian Ham­ilt­on, Tom Nettl­es, curt Daniel Speak­ers
www.faithbibleonline.net/ev..

Sponsor: Breaking News: Hillary Health Shocker!
www.puritandownloads.com/71..