Youth Apologetics Training | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code#: 03073
Youth Apologetics Training
Michael Boehm  |  Loveland, Colorado

Sermon8/20/17 10:39 PM
Ross Hankins from Covington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross Hankins
• Posted 12 hours ago
Really enjoy your messages. Love to hear them more often.

Sermon2/13/17 4:03 PM
Chay from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chay
“ Excellent Podcast ”
Great, and Informitive podcast! I like the fact that he brings in the experts. To talk sbout the issues at hand rather than just repeating thier auguments, and quoting thier books. I just wish the audio quality was a bit higher and the average lenth a bit longer so that tou can listen longer without having to reach for your device to play the next one. Keep up the good work! (And think about playing a diferent song at the begining). :) God bless, Chay.

Sermon1/26/17 10:44 PM
My Mission in the Middle East. from Eastern Prov., Saudi Arabia  Protected NameFind all comments by My Mission in the Middle East.
Hey Pastor, thanks for your in depth discussions and sermons on serious and deep subjects. I listen to many. Thank you very much for bringing apologetics into the forefront. - God Bless you Sir.... Robert

Sermon11/9/16 6:50 PM
Angel  Find all comments by Angel
So, if the sons of God are just the line of Seth, how do you explain Job 1:6, Job 2:1? When did men ever get to present themselves in front of God? And Job 38:6,7? Men were not created when God made the foundations of the earth....

Sermon9/5/16 4:44 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
comments
Think about how a flat earth takes god's glory away, the Lord just showed me this through a sermon, it's just now clicked with me, God forgive us, only the flat earth people is actually what woke me up to Satan's lies, only it backfired, the heavens declare his glory, the earth declares his glory, it doesn't really matter if it's flat or spinning, just look at it! Look how amazing God is! Hallelujah!

Sermon8/23/16 12:06 AM
shaake  Contact via emailFind all comments by shaake
comments
so much proof of a spinning ball? where? i dont see curvature, i let the word speak, it says the earth dosnt move. when the sun sat still, how long did it take to stop everything without throwing everything off the planet?

Sermon8/13/16 12:08 PM
Tanner Pittman from Georgia  Find all comments by Tanner Pittman
Full of scriptural truth. Thank you for your excellent work in this podcast.

Sermon8/13/16 11:14 AM
Tanner Pittman from Georgia  Find all comments by Tanner Pittman
comments
“ Waiting in vain for scripture ”
I agree with the speaker and found him engaging and interesting, but I waited in vain on this hour-long podcast for use of scripture. There was only very, very little. In order to confront the messianic movement, we must be equipped with what the word of God says about it. The speaker tends to argue more from his experiences.

Sermon8/13/16 11:12 AM
Tanner Pittman from Georgia  Find all comments by Tanner Pittman
comments
“ Waiting in vain for scripture ”

Sermon4/11/16 1:52 AM
Austin from Oregon  Find all comments by Austin
“ Great Sermon ”
This is a great explanation of a difficult scripture. Thanks!

Sermon3/5/16 3:35 PM
WJS from NC  Find all comments by WJS
Bravo! Continue to allow the Lord to burn through you

Sermon10/13/15 11:37 PM
Justin from NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Justin
“ no audio available ”
It says that there's no audio available. Please upload if possible.Your sermons are such a blessing. God bless

Sermon7/2/15 1:19 AM
Stephanie from CO  Find all comments by Stephanie
This was very interesting. I didn't know Jung channeled spirits or that the twelve steps were provided demonically through the channeling of spirits. Wow. I've always been really interested in psychology so I'm definitely taken aback. In a good way though..a way that makes me want to research and learn a lot more of how modern psychology clashes with Christianity.

Sermon4/30/15 10:00 AM
JOSE ALFARO from hermosillo,Sonora  Contact via emailFind all comments by JOSE ALFARO
GRACIAS!

Sermon3/18/15 1:38 PM
Diane from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Diane
"Shall the thing that is made say of its maker, He did not make me; or the thing that is formed say of Him who formed it, He has no understanding?" Isaiah 29:16. Ludicrous, isn't it. All I can say is, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14. I don't need the evidence, but it thrills me every time I hear of REAL science proving the evolutionist wrong. Great job!

Sermon2/4/15 3:47 PM
Candy from USA  Find all comments by Candy
interesting. Pray for Catholics

Sermon1/24/15 3:35 PM
Robert Hill from Clovis CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Hill
What about redeeming thing for the Lord, Like people redeeming Halloween for the Lord and having Harvest Days? The word even talks about harvest moons in the N.T.

Sermon1/24/15 10:22 AM
Robert from Clovis Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
My church is doing the 40 day studying right now. I have done praying circles around children even before my first son was born on 22 November 2014. My question is though I've been thinking that why read other people's books why not just focus on the word of God? Because most people say that JW's add and so do Mormons add and reading someone else's book is like adding to the word of God? Can someone help me here?

Sermon12/26/14 2:45 AM
Kelsey Bernard Gifford from Seattle  Find all comments by Kelsey Bernard Gifford
comments
This is a good series brother. I have a family member who is involved in the hebrew israelites cult. Its a terrible group. Keep up the good work!

Sermon9/7/14 7:41 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
John chapter 20:7 does state that the napkin that was on his head lying seperate than the linen clothes. Also the hole in the hand. Just like the catholic background creating something other than the Bible to believe in. If John 20:7 is correct the turin would be two pieces. Not one. How is that explained?

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5