Youth Apologetics Training | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: michaelboehm
Youth Apologetics Training
Michael Boehm  |  Loveland, Colorado

Sermon9/7/14 7:41 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
John chapter 20:7 does state that the napkin that was on his head lying seperate than the linen clothes. Also the hole in the hand. Just like the catholic background creating something other than the Bible to believe in. If John 20:7 is correct the turin would be two pieces. Not one. How is that explained?

Sermon8/13/14 10:45 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
The Hiddenness of God 2
Michael Boehm
“ Do you believe in the trinity? ”
I think telling people that the process of salvation is not a important issue can be dangerous. People should understand how it works, it works through faith we can never truly understand how it works. Ephesians 1 states that God admits his will is a mystery. You do need to take a stand on freewill/predestination, I didn't say debate. But you do need to know what you believe. I think it's funny how you throw in the choice word when talking about seeking God. Where does the Bible say it's a choice? Seeking is in the Bible and if you read it what does the Bible say. It says You are dead in the trespasses of sin. Do dead people seek anything? Answer is no. Only people that seek are the ones God opens their eyes. Look at Paul. Spiritually dead God blinded him till he excepted God. After God blinded him , humbled did Paul "seek him" it's the same way today but God doesn't strike us down like he did Paul. But the process is still the same as it was in Paul's conversion. Paul did not seek God until God opened his eyes literally. It a perfect story about conversion and to not worth debating.

Sermon6/4/14 4:08 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ Good News! ”
"There is neither Jew nor Greek,bond or free,male or female..all one in Christ Jesus" Such encouraging words, one can only get from the Bible. All redeemed by the same precious Blood of Christ. I appreciate this podcast.While you were speaking,i got worked up too. I come from a culture that values men over women too.And I love my Saviour who sees no male or female..all one in Him.All one.. Accepted in the Beloved. Isn't He lovely?

Sermon5/31/14 10:49 PM
Denise Brosch from Kcmo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Brosch
comments
“ Silly love spells, not so silly if you are 12yrs old. ”
I am old now. I was 12 yrs young then. 50 cent "Dell" book of spells at the 7-11 and I opened my spirit to a world that makes it hard fore to give all to god. I am saved. I have heard gods spirit and felt his presence since I was young. But.... I still Cannot surrender to the call. Not like I should do. I struggle inside daily with what I know is real and yet can't break free. Many false paths did I explore before I came full circle to my god. He was always with me. To know that you have been in the places I have been is a blessing for me. I have the memories. I know what happened. I repented with each rebellion opus choice. I pray to be led to more of this truth as it is shared by all who struggle like I am. I am saved. I will try always and seek willingness to surrender all. I don't understand but I am walking by faith. Jesus is not yet real to me as a personal loving friend and savior. This is where I am today I'my Christian walk. I have never wanted to know Jesus more than I do today. With out this I am stuck. Yet I will never give up and never give in to the demons of my childhood. I Let them in. I wanted the power that was promised. Self hypnosis, levitation, calling on the dead, meditation and spirit guides, crystals, shamanism, soul travel, courses on miracles, magic, m

Sermon5/14/14 12:03 AM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Ooh this series is awesome so far!! I also have a story to tell. We're going over cults in class and someone asked what a Moonie was and I was able to give an awesome response to that question. Another thing, I got so mad in class today because (again about cults) we were watching a video from Ted Talks by a Sceptik.com guy. I was like please don't bring God into this, and he brought in God and this guy was insulting creationism, and I was angry and facepalming. All he said was that basically, "Creationists have no logic besides it was a miracle.

Sermon4/29/14 5:36 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
In my high school psychology class we studied something that involved meditation one week, and I remember the teacher tried to make us meditate one morning. I sat there and prayed instead.

Sermon4/17/14 6:40 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
I think I got read a version of the Circle Maker in elementary school. Obviously just as a weird fairy tale not like a religious things but still.....

Sermon3/27/14 9:17 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Awesome a Hinduism podcast. I love learning about other beliefs.

Sermon3/7/14 9:53 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
This is an awesome podcast!!! I love all the scientific stuff. It's like I asked my chemistry teacher, "How did the Big Bang Theory supposedly happen if they can't make it happen in labs." Kind of unrelated but related

Sermon3/7/14 8:49 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Yay!! Finally had time to listen!! Awesome series!!!

Sermon2/17/14 11:18 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Thanks for another awesome series. :)

Sermon2/11/14 6:33 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
When are you going to post the pictures on your website? I want to see thise, but you have no new articles on EITHER website.

Sermon2/11/14 1:32 PM
Coley from Canada  Find all comments by Coley
comments
“ Yup ”
Ugh autocorrect turned Collingwood into "cooking wood" on me...please ignore lol

Sermon2/11/14 1:31 PM
Coley from Canada  Find all comments by Coley
comments
“ Yup ”
I grew up on Georgian bay and my father was always a amateur fossil hunter/collector from his young adulthood. He had started out believing in evolution and after decades of this interest and study he is entirely convinced of 7-day creation and flood story. There are incredible fossils through the area, beach rock along Collingwood and craigleith....fun memories :) I'm not here to say anything remarkable, just backing up the claims for the area as best I can :) and proud to hear it mentioned lol

Sermon2/11/14 12:55 PM
Natalie from North Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Natalie
comments
“ Interesting and to-the-point ”
I was amazed at the huge amount of attention the Ken Ham v. Bill Nye debate received. I watched the full debate and was honestly disappointed in it, mostly due to the fact that Bill Nye through out way too many claims and Ken Ham did not have near enough time to sort through them. My brother and spent hours discussing possible rebuttals. For example Bill Nye mentioned the TV program in which the face of murder victims can be re-created using only skulls, therefore we should trust scientists who do this with ancient fossils supposedly recreating prehistoric men? But how can CIA recreate faces? By observing thousands of similar cases and making deductions. Obviously, there are not thousands of ancient photographs we can compare with thousands of skeletons until we observe trends and patterns needed to recreate ancient men from fossils. There was just no way to condense all the refuting needed into 5 min blocks. I was so glad to find that my favorite apologetic's podcast had done a series with the scientific answers to Bill Nye's claims. These podcasts were interesting, to-the-point and easy to understand. I highly recommend them to all.

Sermon2/8/14 10:01 PM
comments
Hey, I just got an email about your message on Myworldview and myworldview can be stupid on my phone. The ultrasound didn't shoe anything, so they're probably going to have to do more tests. Thanks for your prayers. :) I promise I'll let you know when I find something out.

Sermon2/8/14 9:10 PM
comments
That worm story is awesome!!! I love science. (Real science not evolution science.) I've seen pictures of the trees going through layers. Oh and I watched part of the debate last night and Bill Nye showed the Grand Canyon. Were the foot prints that he showed those of the "walking fish" footprints?

Sermon2/8/14 9:07 PM
comments
That clam burrows thing is so cool!!!! I would love to see that!!!

Sermon2/8/14 6:06 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
comments
“ Thankful for This ”
Thank you so much for bringing helpful material for apologists. My 14 year old asked me how to answer Bill Nye. I am purely a self-taught apologist and a presuppositionalist. I would not be drawn into this kind of debate about fossil records, others are more qualified. But I told him that I would immediately turn the tables and say, alright I grant your point "for the sake of argument" we will say that world is billions of years old. How does that help you Bill? You have to assume so much even to have this discussion. That time and chance acting on matter can account for cognition, intelligence, affection, or feeling. You implied - Mr. Nye - that germs and disease are problems, but given your theory they are merely part of the process and a germ is only a problem if you place a value judgment upon it. But your worldview cannot account for value judgments. Mr. Nye kept saying he wanted to study the universe to find answers about himself, if we are all alone, and other "religious" ideas, but given his world view - even those questions are irrelevant. Everything is only relevant if it has some standard outside of itself. And his worldview can't account for any such objective or moral standard.

Sermon2/7/14 10:02 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Hey, I really hope you're going to post a picture of the fish swimming through layers. I believe it happen, but I can't find a picture when I Goodsearch it. Oh!! That reminds me! I'm sure you have to do a little Googling on these topics, and I have a better serach engine for you. Goodsearch.com donates a penny to any charity you choose for free. Advertisers will donate it for you. I just thought that would interest you. I use it to help St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital cause I am broke and a teenager, but I like helping people. Anyways, I would love to see a picture and maybe a list of good (preferably cheap) books on the subject... Thanks. Love your podcasts!!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Shreveport Grace Church

Ken Wimer
Chosen To Salvation

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church

Blog 11/24/14
New Attendance Record and Thanksgiving in...

New York Gospel Mission
this week came and went and brought with it some uniq­ue...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study