Youth Apologetics Training | SermonAudio.com

Michael Boehm  |  Loveland, Colorado

Sermon2/4/15 3:47 PM
Candy from USA  Find all comments by Candy
interesting. Pray for Catholics

Sermon1/24/15 3:35 PM
Robert Hill from Clovis CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Hill
What about redeeming thing for the Lord, Like people redeeming Halloween for the Lord and having Harvest Days? The word even talks about harvest moons in the N.T.

Sermon1/24/15 10:22 AM
Robert from Clovis Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
My church is doing the 40 day studying right now. I have done praying circles around children even before my first son was born on 22 November 2014. My question is though I've been thinking that why read other people's books why not just focus on the word of God? Because most people say that JW's add and so do Mormons add and reading someone else's book is like adding to the word of God? Can someone help me here?

Sermon12/26/14 2:45 AM
Kelsey Bernard Gifford from Seattle  Find all comments by Kelsey Bernard Gifford
comments
This is a good series brother. I have a family member who is involved in the hebrew israelites cult. Its a terrible group. Keep up the good work!

Sermon9/7/14 7:41 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
John chapter 20:7 does state that the napkin that was on his head lying seperate than the linen clothes. Also the hole in the hand. Just like the catholic background creating something other than the Bible to believe in. If John 20:7 is correct the turin would be two pieces. Not one. How is that explained?

Sermon8/13/14 10:45 AM
Mike Wiren from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Wiren
The Hiddenness of God 2
Michael Boehm
“ Do you believe in the trinity? ”
I think telling people that the process of salvation is not a important issue can be dangerous. People should understand how it works, it works through faith we can never truly understand how it works. Ephesians 1 states that God admits his will is a mystery. You do need to take a stand on freewill/predestination, I didn't say debate. But you do need to know what you believe. I think it's funny how you throw in the choice word when talking about seeking God. Where does the Bible say it's a choice? Seeking is in the Bible and if you read it what does the Bible say. It says You are dead in the trespasses of sin. Do dead people seek anything? Answer is no. Only people that seek are the ones God opens their eyes. Look at Paul. Spiritually dead God blinded him till he excepted God. After God blinded him , humbled did Paul "seek him" it's the same way today but God doesn't strike us down like he did Paul. But the process is still the same as it was in Paul's conversion. Paul did not seek God until God opened his eyes literally. It a perfect story about conversion and to not worth debating.

Sermon6/4/14 4:08 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ Good News! ”
"There is neither Jew nor Greek,bond or free,male or female..all one in Christ Jesus" Such encouraging words, one can only get from the Bible. All redeemed by the same precious Blood of Christ. I appreciate this podcast.While you were speaking,i got worked up too. I come from a culture that values men over women too.And I love my Saviour who sees no male or female..all one in Him.All one.. Accepted in the Beloved. Isn't He lovely?

Sermon5/31/14 10:49 PM
Denise Brosch from Kcmo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Brosch
comments
“ Silly love spells, not so silly if you are 12yrs old. ”
I am old now. I was 12 yrs young then. 50 cent "Dell" book of spells at the 7-11 and I opened my spirit to a world that makes it hard fore to give all to god. I am saved. I have heard gods spirit and felt his presence since I was young. But.... I still Cannot surrender to the call. Not like I should do. I struggle inside daily with what I know is real and yet can't break free. Many false paths did I explore before I came full circle to my god. He was always with me. To know that you have been in the places I have been is a blessing for me. I have the memories. I know what happened. I repented with each rebellion opus choice. I pray to be led to more of this truth as it is shared by all who struggle like I am. I am saved. I will try always and seek willingness to surrender all. I don't understand but I am walking by faith. Jesus is not yet real to me as a personal loving friend and savior. This is where I am today I'my Christian walk. I have never wanted to know Jesus more than I do today. With out this I am stuck. Yet I will never give up and never give in to the demons of my childhood. I Let them in. I wanted the power that was promised. Self hypnosis, levitation, calling on the dead, meditation and spirit guides, crystals, shamanism, soul travel, courses on miracles, magic, m

Sermon5/14/14 12:03 AM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Ooh this series is awesome so far!! I also have a story to tell. We're going over cults in class and someone asked what a Moonie was and I was able to give an awesome response to that question. Another thing, I got so mad in class today because (again about cults) we were watching a video from Ted Talks by a Sceptik.com guy. I was like please don't bring God into this, and he brought in God and this guy was insulting creationism, and I was angry and facepalming. All he said was that basically, "Creationists have no logic besides it was a miracle.

Sermon4/29/14 5:36 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
In my high school psychology class we studied something that involved meditation one week, and I remember the teacher tried to make us meditate one morning. I sat there and prayed instead.

Sermon4/17/14 6:40 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
comments
I think I got read a version of the Circle Maker in elementary school. Obviously just as a weird fairy tale not like a religious things but still.....

Sermon3/27/14 9:17 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Awesome a Hinduism podcast. I love learning about other beliefs.

Sermon3/7/14 9:53 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
This is an awesome podcast!!! I love all the scientific stuff. It's like I asked my chemistry teacher, "How did the Big Bang Theory supposedly happen if they can't make it happen in labs." Kind of unrelated but related

Sermon3/7/14 8:49 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Yay!! Finally had time to listen!! Awesome series!!!

Sermon2/17/14 11:18 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
Thanks for another awesome series. :)

Sermon2/11/14 6:33 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
When are you going to post the pictures on your website? I want to see thise, but you have no new articles on EITHER website.

Sermon2/11/14 1:32 PM
Coley from Canada  Find all comments by Coley
comments
“ Yup ”
Ugh autocorrect turned Collingwood into "cooking wood" on me...please ignore lol

Sermon2/11/14 1:31 PM
Coley from Canada  Find all comments by Coley
comments
“ Yup ”
I grew up on Georgian bay and my father was always a amateur fossil hunter/collector from his young adulthood. He had started out believing in evolution and after decades of this interest and study he is entirely convinced of 7-day creation and flood story. There are incredible fossils through the area, beach rock along Collingwood and craigleith....fun memories :) I'm not here to say anything remarkable, just backing up the claims for the area as best I can :) and proud to hear it mentioned lol

Sermon2/11/14 12:55 PM
Natalie from North Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Natalie
comments
“ Interesting and to-the-point ”
I was amazed at the huge amount of attention the Ken Ham v. Bill Nye debate received. I watched the full debate and was honestly disappointed in it, mostly due to the fact that Bill Nye through out way too many claims and Ken Ham did not have near enough time to sort through them. My brother and spent hours discussing possible rebuttals. For example Bill Nye mentioned the TV program in which the face of murder victims can be re-created using only skulls, therefore we should trust scientists who do this with ancient fossils supposedly recreating prehistoric men? But how can CIA recreate faces? By observing thousands of similar cases and making deductions. Obviously, there are not thousands of ancient photographs we can compare with thousands of skeletons until we observe trends and patterns needed to recreate ancient men from fossils. There was just no way to condense all the refuting needed into 5 min blocks. I was so glad to find that my favorite apologetic's podcast had done a series with the scientific answers to Bill Nye's claims. These podcasts were interesting, to-the-point and easy to understand. I highly recommend them to all.

Sermon2/8/14 10:01 PM
Ashley from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley
comments
Hey, I just got an email about your message on Myworldview and myworldview can be stupid on my phone. The ultrasound didn't shoe anything, so they're probably going to have to do more tests. Thanks for your prayers. :) I promise I'll let you know when I find something out.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Fellowship Baptist Church

Kevin Swanson
Stephen Hawking’s Big Theory

Academy Awards - 1957 - 2015
Generations Radio

Islamic State = Real Islam, Click Here

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Qur'an & Muh­amm­ad, Where So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Do Not
www.puritandownloads.com/is..