WEDNESDAY
APR 23, 2014

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Master Ministries International, Inc.
Tom Hill  |  Grand Rapids, Michigan

Blog9/9/11 8:55 AM
Mark_024 from USA  Find all comments by Mark_024
Your comments clearly indicate you haven't read Rob Bell's book. You really learn what you are talking about before you speak. Making false claims about other's in the name of Jesus is not a very good thing.

Tom's response: I have read the book several times in preparation for these blog posts. Rob makes these false assumptions many times. Therefore, I can make these comments.

Sermon6/11/10 10:53 AM
Louise Thompson  Find all comments by Louise Thompson
Tom: I look every week to see if you have put a message on the Internet. We need more of this truth. People the Word of God; says Isaiah 30-1-12 2nd Tim. 4-1-5 - 2nd Thess. 2-1-13 It can only be preached one way Isaiah 28-9-14. Have you ever read Jer. 23 to Isreal and to us today. Lying dogs Isaiah 56-10 they rob you, 2nd Peter 2-1-3. They make merchandise of you!!!!! Study to show yourselves approved rightly dividing the Word of God, 2nd Tim. 2-15 He will teach you Ephesians 1-17-18 - Psalms 32-8-11 Matt. 15-9-14. The Bible tells us what we need to know if we want to hear the truth. John 8-32-36 Broad is the way that lead to destruction, and narrow is the way that leads to life eternal with Jesus Christ. Matt. 7-13-15 Wolves in sheeps clothing. The Apostle Paul is our pattern and he coverted no man's goods. What do you think that means, as Tom read it! Read Acts 17. Thanks for letting me say what I want to say everyday to this blind religious world. We are a people most ignorant, and most love to have it that way. Tom keep on sharing the truth!!! I hope one person will read these scriptures.

Sermon4/28/10 4:36 PM
Renette Davis from Oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renette Davis
Pastor Tom: I would like to know how I can receive these teachings on the false prophets. This is an awesome teaching, and yes, the church is failing and deceived. I am a bible study teacher, and I would like teach these studies to the Christian adults. God bless you and thank you for your faithfulness. Listed below is my mailing address: R. Davis 705 N. 23 W. Ave Tulsa, OK 74127

Sermon3/12/10 4:53 PM
Ron Travisano from Glen Ridge, NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Travisano
The Deity of Christ
Tom Hill
I teach a Bible class at my home twice a month and at a renovation house for drug addicts and alcoholics and the last class I taught was entitled "There are Wolves at the Door." I also referred to your book in the class, "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing". I would love to send my notes to you... on my teaching... How can I do that. In Jesus Mighty Name! Ron Travisano

Sermon1/2/10 12:32 PM
JH from China  Find all comments by JH
comments
Water baptism though is not without merit, even though it does not save. It is however the pledge of a pure conscience before God that symbolizes the baptism of the Spirit (1Pe3:21), and even in the example that Pastor Hill cites from Acts 16, Paul immediately then baptized the jailor and his family (Acts 16:33), as did Philip with the Ethiopian (Acts 8:38).

Product12/12/09 5:13 PM
John Loftron from Western Hemisphere  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by John Loftron
“ Reviedw copy, Please... ”
Please send me a review copy of "Wolves In Sheep's Clothing" to: John Lofton, 16111 Jerald Road, Laurel, Md. 20707. Thank you.

Editor, TheAmericanView.com
Host "American View" daily radio show

Sermon11/5/09 10:37 PM
Redeemer from New Jersey  Find all comments by Redeemer
Thank you very much for a simple, focused and clear sermon on a solid promise that provided much needed comfort in my own day of trouble.

Sermon11/2/09 10:13 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
Amen! Thank you for these excellent messages about Salvation and the New Birth! We all need to hear these and examine ourselves to see if we be in the faith. Praise God, Salvation is of the Lord, and not by the will of man.

Sermon10/31/09 10:29 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Amen! Thank you for these wonderful messages! The truth is so simple when once God opens our eyes, and shines His Light into our hearts! I wish I could of heard wonderful, clear messages like these presented by brother Tom Hill years ago. Yes, our eternal salvation is of the Lord!

Sermon10/30/09 7:29 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Amen! Thank you for this wonderful message! May God use this clear sermon to save lost souls in need of God's so great eternal salvation!

Sermon7/4/09 3:45 PM
charles from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles
God is Like a Monk
Tom Hill
God involves in Everyday Life Matthew 6:4, 5 thy Father which seeth in secret Matthew 6:8 your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. Reasonless Love Eph 2:4 For his great love wherewith he loved us, Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, in love Romans 9:11-13, For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. Love of merciful and good God Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things Luke 15:20 But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

Sermon7/3/09 3:14 PM
charles from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles
The Trinity
Tom Hill
comments
Brother Rev. Tom Hill can we say Father and Holy Spirit are with Lord Jesus and in Lord Jesus Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit are with Father and in Father God the Father and Lord Jesus are with Spirit and in Spirit

Sermon7/3/09 3:07 PM
charles from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles
The Trinity
Tom Hill
comments
These are some References Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Matthew 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. John 8:16 for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. 1 John truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in youJohn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,

Sermon6/2/09 2:50 PM
charles from one teacher  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles
our faith rests on God because he preaches Gospel he calls us through the their Gospel, because we hear his voice i beleive as prophet doesnt prophasice with out spirit, in a same manner they preach gospel with spirit, in revelationa angel called testimony of jesus is the spirit of prophasy

Sermon6/2/09 9:38 AM
charles from Law  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles
Itching Ears
Tom Hill
is it not the Law called as sound doctrine here, because it is contrary to our deeds because it condems our actions in context to the wrath and judgement of God that is going to come according to the Gospel

Blog2/8/09 7:37 PM
DWM from Tennessee  Find all comments by DWM
Truly, ungodly leadership prevails in many churches today. If you want to see the heart of the church, look at their leaders. Are they money people or do they love God? My heart cries for those who will stand up and become what God wants us to be.

Sermon10/15/08 1:20 AM
Kailash Agnihotri from Noida, U.P. India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kailash Agnihotri
Thanks for such a marvelous exposition of the ninth verse of the marathon psalm 119. I used to recite it while running with a bible in hand during some years past, 2002-3. All the 176 verses would get over by the end of the hour or more. I am delighted you like the psalm and have cared to expose it with a verse at a time,emphasizing "How shall a young man cleanse his way, by taking heed according to Thy word". That's all for a little from me. Maranatha!

Sermon9/27/08 11:24 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
Great overview of how Joseph's life demonstrates God's ability to gain glory and honor for His name's sake.

Sermon7/4/08 10:44 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Sovereignty of God
Tom Hill
comments
“ Excellent! ”
Amen! Hear this wonderful message! This is the first time I ever heard this good verse from John 19 to prove the sovereignty of God!

Sermon7/1/08 9:58 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Amen! Hear this wonderful message about the sovereignty of God in our eternal salvation! This should bring us much joy and comfort to know!

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Occupy Till I Come

Bill Parker
The God of Salvation

The God of Salvation
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Lewis Kiger
God can burn barley field

Memorial Heights Baptist

Scott T. Brown
His Hand is Stretched Out

Hope Baptist Church

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Sponsor: Pastor Mencarow On Puritan Software
www.PuritanDownloads.com/sw..

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Preach­ing thr­ough the Gospel of Mark.
www.libertychurchpca.org

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help