SATURDAY

Free Presbyterian Church of Malvern
Dr. Mark Allison  |  Malvern, Pennsylvania

Sermon7/20/15 4:22 PM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Answers to Our Praying
“ Nourishing ministry ”
Edifying and comforting message. Many thanks

Sermon7/6/15 11:46 PM
Denise Choate from Sonora, California  Find all comments by Denise Choate
What It Means To Be A Son of God
comments

Sermon7/6/15 3:14 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Sound Words
“ Beneficial ”

Sermon6/27/15 11:56 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
A Life To Be Desired
Dr. Mark Allison
comments
“ Edifying ministry ”
Instructive and beneficial. Beautiful ministry of God's Word. Very edifying. Thank you

Sermon6/27/15 6:22 PM
Denise Louise Choate from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Louise Choate
A Life To Be Desired
Dr. Mark Allison
comments
“ A Very Desirable Sermon! ”
I took many good notes from this wonderful exposition of second Timothy: verses one and two. I found myself applying the word in my own life and felt challenged to love those spiritual fathers and mothers the Lord has given me, deeply and more appreciatively. The Lord puts really beautiful and wise treasure in older saints and I pray that I will think about being a Timothy in my relationships. Really good teaching.

Sermon6/27/15 3:29 PM
The Fight Against Worldliness
Dr. Mark Allison
I really appreciate the distinctive stand of this denomination and other similar minded believers who sincerely long to serve Christ and to reflect His glory through living the glorious and courageous set apart life that is given to the true believer by the Holy Spirit. "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." Matthew 12:50 Another beneficial teaching Dr. Allison

Sermon6/27/15 12:05 AM
Denise Choate from Sonora, California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Choate
Separation from Apostasy
Dr. Mark Allison
A wonderful teaching on separation from the socially, ecumenical church on the broad road and this present world.

Sermon6/26/15 11:17 PM
Very edifying and compassionate. The Lord Jesus saved me from being a drunkard. I have struggled again and again with this devastating sin. I do have the victory over this sin and other defiling sins, but I am still tempted at times. I have deeply repented and the Lord has given me a very sensitive conscious towards this dangerous, dangerous, deceptive, intoxicating drink. I see brothers and sisters consuming wine at their homes and I was offered alcohol again and again. I did stumble. My husband and I have both gone to the the Lord on this area of my sin and through the power of the gospel, we stay away from fellowships the homes of brethren we know that alcohol will be consumed. But I am constantly praying for wisdom and the protection of the Holy Spirit for those who participate.

Sermon6/26/15 10:17 PM
Courage To Be Spiritual
“ A True Blessing! ”
This message has provided me with great comfort and encouragement. I especially loved the statement, "salvation is a helmet for the head, filled with sound thoughts" This is gospel preaching! Thank you Dr. Allison

Sermon3/22/15 4:55 PM
Shane Hokanson from Utah, USA  Find all comments by Shane Hokanson
The High Priests of Our Day
Dr. Mark Allison
Very good sermon/message from Dr. Allison. I had played it because of the title: I have been trying to refute the R.C.'s & the E-O's on 2 other internet sites about their continuing use of "Priests" , and sacrifices. This sermon was not about those kinds of "Priests" --- but it was nail-on-the-head-correct about soooo many so-called Christian/Evangelical Pastors/writers/Profs.. They ignore many Bible verses so that they can be friendly with people that pray to Mary. Thanks Dr. Allison for not "punking-out", not going along with the popular crowd.

Sermon2/28/15 2:19 AM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by B. McCausland
The Journey from Ichabod to Ebenezer
Rev. Reggie Kimbro
comments
“ Meaningful and relevant sermon ”
This message has been a blessing, an encouragement and an inspiration to me. It oozed all over with true godliness. Many thanks

Sermon2/13/15 4:11 PM
Shay from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shay
The Scriptural View of Abortion
comments
I should have waited til the last to cry. I am forgiven. I am.

Sermon2/13/15 4:10 PM
Shay from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shay
The Scriptural View of Abortion
Dr. Mark Allison
comments
“ Sermon ”
Thank God we are saved by Grace and through the blood of Christ we are forgiven for our sins. Your teaching today says I must die as well. Believe me I tried twice but failed. Maybe third time is a charm.

Sermon2/10/15 6:25 PM
“ Head covering as a worldview ”
Head covering has to do with God’s choice of male and female roles in his order of creation. This links head covering to a biblical world-view, which includes singles as much as married people. If the passage is examined carefully one can perceive that Paul develops the topic with the concept of male and female in mind, not with husband and wife. By the virtue of this, in whatever gender one individual is born, by default, he/she enters into a life-long call according to the God-given gender. This is of great importance when considering the implications of Eph. 2:10 where we read that God has pre-determined the works in which an individual should walk, which includes the specific gender allocated to that existence, by which the frame-work of service will develop. Modern translations reduce the focus to the marriage setting by giving the inadequate word renderings of husband and wife in the passage, instead of man and woman.

Sermon2/9/15 8:24 PM
B. McCausland  Contact via emailFind all comments by B. McCausland
“ Good apologetics ”
True, female head covering is an abandoned biblical practice in the church. It is a sign of declension. As Baptism, and the Lord’s Supper, head covering is an external token of a particular biblical truth. Only 50 years ago the custom was upheld in North American churches. In our present day, with the unbiblical unisex philosophy being rampant everywhere, the Christian church has the opportunity to show submission to God's original order, by ladies observing head-covering and abstaining from contradictory unisex dress codes. Biblical distinctiveness always enhances identity, strengthening the body of Christ.

Sermon1/17/15 3:40 PM
India Calling from Lawrenceville, GA  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by India Calling
The Neglecting of God's Salvation
Rev. John Greer
Great preaching on this great subject, Great Salvation, many will dilute the Word but Pastor John Green, lifted Christ, His excellence and the unparallel and unique Gospel. What blessing to know that all are sinking sand, but Christ lives for ever. Praise God for such a salvation and a Saviour. May God bless His servant and may Him continually bring His word and truth for His body of Christ.

Sermon1/5/15 11:05 PM
The Reign of Grace
Dr. Mark Allison
A powerful and SUPERB explaining.

Sermon1/4/15 5:12 PM
Ron McDowell  Find all comments by Ron McDowell
American Puritanism
comments
Wow! That was fantastic, thanks.

Sermon8/31/14 11:30 AM
Angel Luis from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angel Luis
“ Grateful joy ”
Thank you for this wonderful balance of essential truth and hope. Truly a work of the Holy Spirit that will bring joy to the doubtful spirit.

Sermon7/13/14 3:28 AM
The Apostasy of New Evangelicals
Richard Bennett
comments
As an ex-catholic mercifully brought to the sterling knowledge and understanding of grace alone, faith alone, Christ alone, this apostasy devastates my heart.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10