Madison Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Mike Allison  |  Madison, Alabama

Sermon6/25/16 11:18 AM
Teela from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Teela
• Posted 6 days ago
The Confusion of Suffering
comments
This is a powerful sermon that I needed at a difficult time in my life. Thank you for allowing God to teach you & help me navigate through this season.

Sermon6/15/16 11:51 PM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
Even Nature Teaches You
comments
Amen!! Thank you for your encouraging word. Nations are but a drop in the bucket but his word endures forever. Thank you also for not being a pulpit ornament twice on Sundays and preaching with fire.

Sermon6/15/16 2:42 PM
Josh Everett from NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Josh Everett
Even Nature Teaches You
Mike Allison
comments
“ Truth in love ”
You speak truth, surely, and I'd be happy to learn strict doctrine from you but this sounds like an echo chamber as the line "These people are idiots" elicits the loudest cheers. True, they are fools, as the Bible declares. But to whom were Christ's words most sharp? To the Pharisee who thanked God that he was born in God's favor. Or, so he thought. Instead, Christ submitted to the unjust system He chose to be born into and spent His time with the people the Pharisees judged as unclean. Judgement begins at the House of God, indeed. The church's "powerful" preaching and her "sound" doctrine are only matched by her weak posture before Satan and this world as we sit in these echo chambers lamenting America's decline. Are we heart-broken over injustice and poverty and death or are we simply sorry to see the decline of this "Christian" nation?

Sermon4/25/16 3:36 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
“ Awesome Sermon! ”

Sermon2/21/16 6:12 PM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
I have joy in my heart when I hear your sermons all until I hear this: "We'll be done here in a minute" or "we'll finish with this" then I'm sad that the message is almost over. What a joy it truly is to be blessed to hear your sermons. I'm so thankful to live in a nation where we can still openly speak and hear His word. And to think anyone is looking at a clock or watch while they are being taught the word of God... it's just sad. Nothing (other than salvation in Jesus) is more important than being in God's word. Maranatha!

Sermon2/21/16 5:17 PM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
The Greatest Liar
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thank you for uploading your sermons here. I cannot leave my home (advanced MS) and I truly appreciate your sermons. God bless you as you serve Him!

Sermon11/30/15 9:43 PM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
Limping To The Victors Stand
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thank you so much for uploading your sermons. Truly a blessing!

Sermon11/2/15 9:43 PM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
3 Little Words
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
I am so thankful the Lord led me to your sermons. It is a blessing every time I get to hear! I look forward to each new sermon. There are so very many apostate churches now, what a true joy to hear the word taught without compromise! God bless your church and pastor!

Sermon10/13/15 7:08 PM
Marianne from NewZealand  Find all comments by Marianne
The Danger of Deep Thinking
Mike Allison
Thank you, this message is excellent and just what I needed to hear. :)

Sermon10/11/15 1:14 PM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
Study On King Jehoshaphat 3
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
Wonderful sermon regarding "follow-ship" of men. I follow this pastor's/church's sermons because they teach and preach the word of God without compromising to the "politically correct" and evil world. Jesus is whom we follow! So thankful there are still a FEW churches preaching and teaching ALL of God's inerrant word!

Sermon10/7/15 9:32 AM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
Jesus' First Message
Mike Allison
1 Cor 1:21 "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." I am so thankful, and in prayer give thanks, for hearing what the world thinks of as foolishness, but to me, a sinner-saved by grace, it is the power of God.

Sermon10/7/15 8:44 AM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
Study On King Jehoshaphat 2
“ Thank you! ”
Thank you for uploading your sermons. I've been blessed to hear many of your sermons. My heart is joyful that there are still a few churches (such as yours) that teach the true word of God without twisting it, nor omitting huge chunks of the bible (as the "replacement theologists" do). The fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING of wisdom... yes, God is love... but we must BEGIN with the fear of the Lord to ever grow in wisdom and knowledge of the Lord. Amen! Great Sermon!

Sermon10/7/15 7:36 AM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Find all comments by Ronda Lane
How to Have Hearts of Praise
Mike Allison
Always a great sermon from this pastor/church.

Sermon9/21/15 8:58 AM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronda Lane
Sin, God Hates It
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Excellent sermon! God's word tells us that we should not be lukewarm. God makes it clear what is sin in His word. We are to heed God's word, and not side with the world on "tolerance" of sin. Isaiah 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Another great sermon!!!

Sermon9/21/15 7:42 AM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronda Lane
“ Really Good Sermon! ”
Another really good sermon from this pastor/church! Thank you fro uploading your sermons here for all to hear!

Sermon9/21/15 6:55 AM
Ronda Lane from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronda Lane
They Worship in Vain
Mike Allison
“ Another Great Sermon! ”
I'm so thankful to hear the sermons from this pastor/church. I eagerly await each new sermon from this pastor. I've also been blessed to hear the archive sermons. I say a prayer of thanks to God often for this pastor as he is truly one of the few left who are teaching what the bible says without compromise. I also pray that more pastors would teach as this one does! This evil world needs the light to shine in the darkness.

Sermon9/15/15 9:06 AM
Ronda Lane from US-Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronda Lane
We Must Pray
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thank you for yet another wonderful message. I truly appreciate your sermons and your church uploading these messages here. If I lived in Alabama, I know where I would be going to church! I hope your congregation realizes how blessed they are to have the word of God taught to them in this day and age. I've listened to MANY of your sermons here and I'm blessed to hear them also.

Sermon8/31/15 9:00 AM
Ronda Lane from US-Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronda Lane
Putting Him First
“ Good Sermon!!! ”
Thank you for a wonderful sermon! I've listened to many of your sermons here on SermonAudio.com and they are a blessing to me. It's comforting to know there are still pastors preaching and teaching God's word with truth as you do. Many churches now days are all about the "feel good" sermons and give "weak milk". Thank you for standing firm in the word of God!

Sermon8/29/15 11:14 PM
Ronda Lane from US-Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronda Lane
Thank you for sharing this great sermon! I'm disabled and here is where I "go to church". I will be listening to more of your sermons (God willing). I especially liked that you refer to many bible passages in your messages.

Sermon8/18/15 10:34 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
“ Awesome Sermon! ”

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

John Pittman Hey
Rightly Detecting God's Grace

Grace the Unearned Gift of God
Grace Bible Church

Parables #3 Sin Securely
Dr. James M. Phillips

Danny Farley
Prodigal Son Didn't Expect...

Bluegrass Pike Baptist Church
Special Meeting

Dr. Andy Bloom
His Grace Is Still Amazing

Central Baptist Church
Sunday - AM

Bob Vincent
Jesus' Death: Our Salvation

Dying in a Mental Institution
Grace Presbyterian Church

James I. Gracie
Leaving The European Union

Edinburgh Free Church (Cont)

Event: Sep 28-30, 2017
Reforming Families Conference 2017

In Partnership with SermonAudio and the FPC of Indianapolis
Conference
FPC of Indianapolis

Event: Jan 19-21, 2017
G3 Conference 2017

The Reformation at 500
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Family Worship Radio

We exist is to str­engthen par­ents to lead cons­ist­ent, fruitful family worsh­ip.
www.familyworshipradio.com