Living Waters | SermonAudio.com

HTML Embed | Demo
Living Waters
Ray Comfort  |  Bellflower, California

Sermon9/15/13 7:21 PM
Jacob from Texas  Find all comments by Jacob
Ray Comfort
comments
“ So Helpful ”
Mr.Comfort It was you that made me get real with my faith. I was thirteen and I thought I was too young to evangelize. I started listening to WOTM. Now I purposely talk about God. You have inspired me greatly. Now I listen to Wretched Radio. I often, when witnessing, will find myself using you analogies. Thank you for taking a stand for Christ. :)

Sermon9/6/13 8:38 PM
Ken Kirkman from USA  Find all comments by Ken Kirkman
Evolution vs. God
Ray Comfort
Ray - Thanks for exposing the flaws and obvious errors of evolution evolution. You hit the evolutionary hornets nest and they are on the attack. God Bless you Ray in your ministry in exposing the lies of evolution which eternally damn many people

Sermon6/23/13 10:19 AM
Olivia from Houston  Find all comments by Olivia
comments
This is great. I have applied this demon in my own life, I have used his tracts (www.livingwaters.com) and also witness to people this way. It's easy, quick, and convicts them SO fast, it's amazing! This tool has drawn ME to repentance, even though I thought I was saved before, I realized that I had just been led in a sinners prayer, and that that was not the key. I mirrored myself, and was disgusted. :-) PBTJ that I got saved! Love you Ray Comfort, you have unlocked doors to people's hearts! :-) you are amazing, PTL that He is working through you, this way, don't quit, keep going, for with God, nothing is impossible!

Sermon4/7/13 10:43 PM
Rev charles spangenberg from Ocala, Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rev charles spangenberg
you Sir are Good and Blessed

Sermon3/26/13 3:12 PM
Callie McFadden from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Callie McFadden
Ray Comfort
comments
“ Praise God for His truth! ”
I got saved because of God and His mercy using Ray Comfort as His tool. God through Ray used the law to bring the conviction of sin and grace to show the need of the Savior and Jesus was all I wanted and needed at the end! Thank you God first and foremost and thank you Ray for boldly declaring Gods truth saving gospel and being obedient to His commands to preach the gospel.

Sermon3/7/13 3:15 AM
Yvonne from England  Find all comments by Yvonne
comments
This is a brilliant sermon! And not just a sermon as pastor ray applies this in his everyday life to reach out to everyone he meets,you can tell how he talks, Theres just not enough warning about hell and what will happen if people reject jesus christ and his teachings,its to much about gods love and grace will cover all and once saved always saved wether you have backslidden or walked away from the faith! People need to know before its too late and they find themselves before Gods judgement/wrath and then thrown into hell! A place far from what they could ever imagine,and by this point its far far too late your damned for all eternity!

Sermon2/28/13 2:48 PM
Katherine Perrigan from Nebraska  Find all comments by Katherine Perrigan
comments
Thank you for sharing this important message with us.

Sermon2/3/13 2:16 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Very good teaching. I have seen so many people left outside of the kingdom by the sinners prayer and " you have a god shaped hole in your heart " etc. But also we need to water evangelism with prayer- salvation comes by the holy spirit.

Sermon12/16/12 8:19 PM
Elizabeth Clarke from Barbados W.I  Find all comments by Elizabeth Clarke
True & False Conversion
comments
Thank You, I now understand so much. I know why I keep going back to the thing I used to do before. I was falsely converted. It is in my heart to br teuly converted. I now know that the law is my master to lead me to christ.Thank you again. Elizabeth!

Sermon12/6/12 10:58 AM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
Ray Comfort
comments
“ The Most Important Sermon for This Century? ”
Ray Comfort has outdone himself. He's stumbled upon an amazingly simple but neglected principle for leading people to the Saviour. And he's taken pains to really put it into practice in his own life and to explain with outstanding clarity what he wishes to share. Ignore what Ray says at your peril.

Sermon11/30/12 5:24 PM
Abi  Find all comments by Abi
comments
This sermon is VERY strong! More people should lisen to this! Thank you so much!God bless you Pastor Ray!

Sermon8/24/12 2:57 AM
Noel from Philippines  Find all comments by Noel
180 Radio Version
“ WOW !!! ”
Praise God for 180 radio or video version, praying that many here in the Philippines will here this! Great way also to share the good news salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ! May God continue to touch others by your ministry Ray! God bless!

Sermon6/26/12 4:04 AM
MIchael Lindner from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by MIchael Lindner
comments
I am convinced that teaching the word of God from OT through the NT without coverup is, with prayer, the key to reaching people everywhere. But the places I go always tell me to tone it down, and to emphasize God's love. I think it is time to just read the Bible and pray, and share the Bible in balance of both OT and NT history plus teaching passages. May God bless the reading of his word.

Sermon6/21/12 7:43 AM
Brooks from Colorado Springs, CO  Find all comments by Brooks
True & False Conversion
Ray Comfort
comments
“ A Sermon for this Age ”
Without a doubt this is one of the most needed sermons in the modern church. It clearly reveals the state of the church and the state of the occupants in church. I know, I was a false convert myself and God used this very sermon to reveal my true state and brought me to genuine repentance. "Hell's Best Kept Secret" is the foundation for Ray's sermon series but this one brings it home and should be listened to by all - true and false alike! ;o)

Sermon6/19/12 8:21 PM
David J. Dunbar from Allen, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by David J. Dunbar
Ray Comfort
comments
“ a desperately-needed message in our day ”
This is an exceptional and extremely important sermon for our day!

Sermon6/15/12 8:19 AM
Mark Woody from Tennessee  Find all comments by Mark Woody
comments
So Powerful, More People need to hear this.

Sermon6/9/12 7:38 AM
Irene from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Irene
Three Minutes to Live
Ray Comfort
comments
“ looking forward to more..... ”
Living waters is one of the greatest spiriual vitamins I take and I am so pysched to find them on sermonaudio. I hope this means that the"WOTM" will shortly be added.

Sermon5/26/12 1:22 AM
Damion iluminado from fond du lac W.I  Contact via emailFind all comments by Damion iluminado
comments
This was a strong sermon/ very powerful, grate job!!

Sermon5/23/12 9:56 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Three Minutes to Live
Ray Comfort
comments
“ Absolutely Great Sermon! ”
Praise the Lord God Almighty,for instilling such zeal and faithfulness in His servants. May the Lord increase the passion of His people,to reach out to the lost souls around us,not by our might,or by our power but by His Spirit, amen! Many thanks and blessings to you Pastor Ray,it is a great privilege to listen to your most important sermons.

Sermon5/22/12 8:58 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Ray Comfort
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Many thanks pastor Ray,for an absolutely excellent sermon. This is definitely a MUST HEAR! There is only one of two, forever lives awaiting us when we leave this earth. People need to be warned urgently, that they can only be saved from eternal hell, through Christ Jesus. Now, is the time of salvation,tomorrow may be too late! Many blessings to you and your ministry now and always.

Full-Orbed Christian Holiness

The humility of Christ

Memorial Heights Baptist

Lewis Kiger
Angels Elect and Evil

Baptist Bible Doctrine in 1yr
Memorial Heights Baptist

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Grasping God's Word
Rev. John S. Mahon

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Preach­ing thr­ough the Gospel of Mark.
www.libertychurchpca.org