Liberty Faith Church | SermonAudio.com

Local & Church Finder

Sermons Embed | Info
MyChurch: libertyfaith
Liberty Faith Church
Pastor Reg Kelly  |  Norwood, Missouri

Sermon5/18/17 7:56 AM
Smithy John from Bangalore, India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Smithy John
• Posted 6 days ago
Great sermon about choices in life. Please upload the second part of this sermon about practical applications that Pastor Reg Kelly mentions.

Sermon4/28/17 7:22 PM
Edwena Niehaus from Cincinnati, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Edwena Niehaus
As a mother of two daughters, I really appreciate this message.

Sermon4/24/17 9:51 AM
Darlene Chumley from Georgia (GA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darlene Chumley
Another timely message from God's Word! Thank you Pastor Kelly! I am so thankful that God led me to SermonAudio and your sermons that I listen to almost everyday!

Sermon4/20/17 6:10 AM
Steven from PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven
Invisible Baggage
Reg Kelly
Thank you so very much I really needed to hear this message.

Sermon4/5/17 10:50 PM
Teddy from Tokushima, Japan  Find all comments by Teddy
“ Great reminder for me ”
Dear Pastor Kelly, I thank you for your messages. They always remind me of crucial ideas in the Bible. Through your messages, I can understand the word of God better than my personal everyday bible reading does. God bless you.

Sermon3/29/17 10:45 PM
jas from Minneapolis, MN  Protected NameFind all comments by jas
comments
Amen

Sermon3/29/17 7:03 PM
jas from Minneapolis, MN  Protected NameFind all comments by jas
comments
Extremely helpful sermon that I have listened to twice now, and I'm sure I'll be listening to it again. As one who has lived the emotional roller coaster for years, I've been encouraged greatly by this sermon to keep looking to the facts in the word of God instead of feelings for answers.

Sermon3/28/17 9:52 AM
Darlene Slavujac Thau from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darlene Slavujac Thau
The Mercy of God
Reg Kelly
comments
“ Great Inspired Sermon! ”
Thank you, Pastor Kelly, for another very important, inspired sermon. It brings to mind David's cry for mercy and his humility in Psalm 51 which begins "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: .." and later in verse 17, he said, "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." God bless you, your family and your ministry.

Sermon3/26/17 7:35 PM
Helen Bracetti from North Texas  Find all comments by Helen Bracetti
The Mercy of God
Reg Kelly
comments
We thank the Lord for giving you the gift of preaching. I look forward to all your messages. This message on mercy touched my heart deeply as I am 80 years old and have be given much mercy by the Lord. Was not saved until I was 50. That was mercy from God. Don't deserve it but am so grateful for the Lord sparing me from the punishment I deserve. His love is everlasting. Great is His faithfulness. Amen.

Sermon3/21/17 12:32 PM
Patty Rogalski from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patty Rogalski
comments
I listened to The Birds Are Still Singing this morning . Thank you so much for your wonderful message . I want to remember the encouraging words for the rest of my life 😊 God has given you a wonderful gift to bless His church . Thanks again . God bless you and your family . Patty

Sermon3/20/17 9:31 AM
comments
Another wonderful and timely sermon from God's Word! Thank you Pastor Kelly!

Sermon3/18/17 5:27 PM
Michelle (The black sheep) from USA  Find all comments by Michelle (The black sheep)
comments
“ Amazing Sermon! ”
Praise be to God Almighty! I listen to you all the time, I so appreciate your Biblical stand! This is an amazing, Biblical approach to the "Do I have to forgive" question. My Dad always says, "I only have to confess my sins to God". Our family has a "prideful" spirit upon it, no humility in them. I have asked family members to listen to this...they cannot...the spirit over (w/in) them will not allow them to receive correction. They comment, "I can't take him yelling". To which my response is, "Sometimes my wicked flesh needs strong correction. I would rather fall on my knees before my Savior here on Earth because of my sins so that when I fall before Him face to face it will be for my adoration and love not my sins." Thank you Pastor Kelly, you are a blessing to me in the midst of a prideful family. I pray the Lord continues to bless you and your ministry!

Sermon3/17/17 9:11 AM
RF from USA  Find all comments by RF
comments
“ A sermon from the heart! ”
These who have commented are not lying nor exaggerating. If you have lived in this world for a significant amount of years,you will surely empathize with the preacher and his message. Your life is a testimony to it. And if you've not lived many years in this world, or if you have been insulated from the troubles of which he speaks,you may just add this to your list of sermons you've listened to. Whatever your case may be, I'd recommend this highly to those who are hurting now or have past hurts. As Jesus said to some in his day I'd say to ya'll, "Take heed how you hear."

Sermon3/7/17 10:14 PM
Donna Ervin from Paragould, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donna Ervin
The Arrows of Destiny
Reg Kelly
I've been listening to the messages on here. I have been stirred and blessed. One of the best ones is The Birds Are Still Singing. I wasn't where I could get out right at the time I listened to that message so I listened to birds sing on YouTube. Thank you for sharing the Good News of Jesus. Donna Ervin

Sermon2/28/17 10:49 PM
Teddy from Tokushima, Japan  Find all comments by Teddy
“ Great reminder of what is really important ”
Through your message, I am reminded of what is really important in life. That is glory of God. We were created to glorify God. God bless your message.

Sermon2/28/17 8:54 AM
Lasting Friendships
Reg Kelly
This sermon blessed my heart! Thank you Pastor Kelly for being faithful to preach God"s Word!

Sermon2/24/17 6:45 AM
ChrisB from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by ChrisB
The Cross of Calvary
Reg Kelly
Aaaaamen Brother! Whewwwww! Powerful powerful preaching, the preaching of the cross!

Sermon1/21/17 7:38 PM
Ricky G  Find all comments by Ricky G
comments
Profound. I was enjoying listening to the music at the end. Perhaps occasionally the broadcaster could leave in the music and singing. I would have loved to have heard more. This is a powerful sermon that I've shared.

Sermon1/15/17 1:59 AM
Deborah Jackson from Manchester U.K  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deborah Jackson
Thanks pastor Reg This message blew up my mind!!! What a blessing !!! May The Lord bless you always .

Sermon1/9/17 6:41 PM
Darien Durr from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darien Durr
“ Just what I needed! ”
I am not offended at truth when I hear it. I may not like it, but cannot be offended. As a 33 year old black male who grew up in not the best conditions, I can blame myself alone for the actions that's brought me to where I've been and where I'm headed. Thank God that Reggie hasn't cowardly dodged the most controversial topics of the day. Preach on brother, preach on.........

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more