Liberty Faith Church | SermonAudio.com

JUN 25, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: libertyfaith
Liberty Faith Church
Pastor Reg Kelly  |  Norwood, Missouri

Sermon6/21/16 4:39 PM
Mrs. Ricky Gouda-van Batum from The Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mrs. Ricky Gouda-van Batum
• Posted 4 days ago
Dear Pastor Reg Kelly thank you very much for this honest preaching of Gods Word. It is all so true what you referred to. I pray that He helps me to put HIM always first in my life it wasn't always so. Today my fellowship and Sunday sermons come from the internet because I have no church here in the Netherlands. I am 68 and Widow since 2005 but the Lord helped me through all those years and still is helping me daily. I am a blessed woman. Thank you Pastor and know that I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you and your Ministry.

Sermon6/17/16 12:02 PM
Healing Hurts
Reg Kelly
Thank you for these good sermons !

Sermon6/3/16 9:46 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL

Sermon5/27/16 11:53 AM
Arlene from Iowa  Find all comments by Arlene
Be Not Shaken in Mind
Reg Kelly
comments
“ Coming of the Antichrist and Jesus Christ ”
Antichrist and Jesus Christ in the Rapture may occur close to the same time -- but the church will see the Antichrist according to 2 Thess. 2:3. Matthew 24:42 ¶ Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 BUT [CHANGES DIRECTION] know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief [ANTICHRIST] would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 THEREFORE be ye ALSO READY: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Sermon5/26/16 9:21 PM
Arlene from Iowa  Find all comments by Arlene
Be Not Shaken in Mind
Reg Kelly
comments
“ 2 Thess. 2:3 agrees with 2 Thess. 2:7,8 ”
We do so enjoy your preaching, Bro. Reg, and the Truth of the KJ Bible which you reveal. I do not criticize your message in any way, but simply hope to examine the Scripture, as it is SO important. 2 Thess. 2:2 speaks of the people's fear of having missed the Rapture "gathering together unto him". Paul explained the rapture as "that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed." Jesus told us "Be not deceived" because He knew we would be (by Scofield). Verse 3 says that the falling away and the Antichrist will be revealed BEFORE the Rapture. The "he" in 2 Thess. 2:7 is NOT the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit NEVER leaves. Tribulation Saints are saved during the Tribulation. The "he" in 2 Thess. 2:7 is Jesus Christ, the Word, the King James Bible (John 1:1) that AGREES with the "falling away" from Jesus Christ in 2 Thess. 2:3. Many Christians believe it is wrong to be looking for the Antichrist, but it was Jesus who commanded us to watch for the thief, (Matt. 24:43). Satan wants us to accept a false Christ. The Antichrist and Jesus Christ in the rapture may come close to the same time. I do NOT believe the church goes through the Tribulation, but I DO believe they will see the Antichrist BEFORE they are raptured.

Sermon5/24/16 3:23 PM
Cathy Wilson from Old Fort North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cathy Wilson
Be Not Shaken in Mind
comments
Thank you so much for sharing your sermons ! I download them and make copies and give them away ! The Sermon "The Worst Sin I Ever Committed" literally sparked a revival ! I gave a copy to my Uncle who lives in Burnsville N C and he made 20 copies and passed them out as his church ! I noticed you haven't posted any new sermons in the past couple of weeks ! I pray everything is OK for you and will be looking forward to them soon ! I think I've listened to all on this site and made copies of most of them to share ! May God richly bless and keep you directly in His will !

Sermon5/22/16 10:27 AM
Bo from DFW  Find all comments by Bo
Pse add audio, thanks!

Sermon5/11/16 2:20 AM
Ann from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann
comments
What a great message this was, (What Shall I do With This Man Called Jesus?) It bless my heart to hear this message. God bless you pastor Reg Kelly for this wonderful sermon. Amen! Amen!

Sermon4/25/16 2:38 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Spineless Men
comments
This is a treasure! God Bless you Pastor Kelly!

Sermon4/25/16 8:03 AM
John honeycutt from besemer city nc  Find all comments by John honeycutt
Spineless Men
comments
Best preacher. Great sermon on men.

Sermon4/13/16 8:32 AM
Msiwicki from New York  Find all comments by Msiwicki
comments
This was a great sermon by Reg Kelly. He asks you. What would you do with Jesus? Pilate had a chance to do the right thing, but instead he listened to the crowd of people. He was probably afraid for himself if he releases Jesus so instead he released the murderer. If you had that choice what would you do? Man talk about having faith in God. That would definitely prove it if you would release Jesus. Great sermon

Sermon4/9/16 10:13 AM
ChrisB from Florida  Find all comments by ChrisB
The Passover Feast
comments
This was the 1st message I ever herd from Reg Kelly, man what a blessing. Reg Kelly preaches Hard in this one! Whewwww Aaaaamen Brother. After a year, I'm still listening to his preaching, filled with Holy Spirit Conviction, shining that spotlight on my sins, and helping me to repent. Praise the Lord!

Sermon4/6/16 9:07 AM
Darlene Slavujac Thau from Deerfield Bech, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darlene Slavujac Thau
5 Purposes of Clothing
Reg Kelly
Pastor Kelly: Everyone should hear your message! The WORLD'S MEDIA,has detrimentally succeeded in influencing the clothing fashion of men, women and children. For instance, decades ago airport passengers were dressed in clothing pertaining to men and women, and flying was a special occasion. Strangers conversed with one another and politely deferred to one another. But the last time I flew, 2 years ago, and sat for 30 minutes at a concourse at Chicago's O'Hara Airport, one of the busiest in the world, I observed a multitude of people, but counted only three (3) women which wore a dress or a skirt (I was one of the 3). Most of the men were dressed as though they were on the way to a sporting event; jeans, shorts. Most of the passengers were oblivious of one another as they were occupied with their I-pads, cell phones and computers, and in full-circle-manner were engrossed in the WORLD'S MEDIA. Thanks for your excellent and timely sermons.

Sermon4/6/16 8:48 AM
Teddy from Tokushima, Japan  Find all comments by Teddy
Comfort
Reg Kelly
“ I'm comforted through your message ”
As you say in your sermon details: we can have peace in the midst of a troubled storm, I have come to know that the Lord gives me His peace even if there is persecution. Through listening to your message, I believe I understand the word of God better better than before. Thank you, Pastor Kelly. God bless you.

Sermon3/12/16 4:54 PM
Antonio Medeiros from Ontario Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Antonio Medeiros
comments
Excellent message but 2 things jumped out at me.One is when you say God did not speak through Mariam the Bible say,s she was a prophetess ''Exodus 15:20King James Version (KJV) 20 And Miriam the prophetess,... And I always get the feeling that Zipporah was dead for a time when I read the account not mention that they say this episode was 40 years into their marriage. http://www.gotquestions.org/Moses-wife.html Anyway I always enjoy your messages and you are a very gifted speaker.

Sermon3/12/16 7:51 AM
Teddy from Tokushima, Japan  Find all comments by Teddy
Trust God
Reg Kelly
“ What we need is a messenger like you, Pastor Kelly ”
Thank you, Pastor Kelly. Your message is very inspiring. Now I came to know what it means by trusting God. For a long time it was very difficult for me to trust God without knowing what may happen to me. You told me to trust God because He is good. What we need in Japan is a messenger like you.

Sermon3/7/16 6:09 PM
JaneMason from Palatka, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by JaneMason
Be Strong
Reg Kelly
Thank you for your message. It really touched my heart. I tech adults, and we are studying 1John. Very inspiring ??????

Sermon3/3/16 2:02 PM
brother Ezekiel from Missouri  Find all comments by brother Ezekiel
This link may be helpful. www.the-heart-of-dan.weebly.com

Sermon2/23/16 2:40 AM
Tom Spadano from Davenport, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Spadano
Judgment
Reg Kelly
comments
“ In tears after this one... ”
Dear Pastor Kelly, thank you very much for preaching the hard messages... The truth always works. I am rejoicing with your congregation and the souls that raised their hands for salvation!!! God moved in on this sermon. Keep preaching hard and keep preaching from that old book (KJB)

Sermon2/20/16 6:42 AM
Dave from Vancouver, Wa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dave
Judgment
comments
Bill M from Ct: Do you have a favorite place you like to eat? Don't you tell everybody how good the food is? How much more than the Word of God to tell someone about the saving blood of Jeus Christ? Is food better than the Word? The Bible says to call upon, (Ps 86:5) 1 Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins. Though the mercies of God are we given salvation. Nowhere in the Bible does it say you are granted from sin, it does say Acts 11:18 God also to the Gentiles granted repentance. Although we, as gentiles are granted salvation, we must still ask for forgiveness. (Ex 10:17) Moses ask for forgiveness.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more