HeartCry Missionary Society | SermonAudio.com

TUESDAY
FEB 9, 2016

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: heartcry
HeartCry Missionary Society
Paul Washer  |  Radford, Virginia

Sermon1/14/16 3:20 AM
Sammy7 from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sammy7
comments
This guy is so good. I am watching his videos on youtube now. I am glad i found them.

Sermon11/2/15 5:22 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
Gospel Grace Applied
Paul Washer
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
While mainly directed at those in the ministry, this message has strong meaning to us in salvation. The Grace of God is the foremost blessing that God has bestowed on us and we should study and understand its power in our life. Excellent examples for us to follow.

Sermon11/2/15 10:40 AM
Lauren Holladay from North Port Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lauren Holladay
Blessed Justification
Paul Washer
comments
Thank you Pastor Washer! My husband and I really love you. -- You have been such a blessing to us!

Sermon10/26/15 5:11 PM
Dorothy from Kent, United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dorothy
comments
Such a blessing to teach children,that they too may come to know that the Lord is good. To God be the glory!!!

Sermon10/24/15 3:05 PM
Cindy Mock  Find all comments by Cindy Mock
comments
Thank You, Lord Jesus for all that are used to give witness to Your glory. May Your truth always be shared with boldness and humbleness. May many hearts be prepared to receive Your Word.

Sermon10/13/15 3:14 AM
DLockI from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
“ So great! ”
I don't have children, yet, but do pray to receive them some day. This is such a wonderful idea! I've never seen the likes! I just watched the video "Divided" about separating the youth from the adults, this goes right along with that! Sound doctrine! Man this is awesome! Many children around the world will greatly benefit from this series! Praise God!

Sermon9/24/15 7:24 AM
Anadarao from Bengalure  Find all comments by Anadarao
“ This is GODS desire and God plan ”

Sermon9/15/15 8:36 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Powerful, convicting, encouraging.

Sermon9/10/15 10:38 AM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr  Find all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
comments
“ What a sermon ”
I do thank God for Paul Washer. This is an amazing message, one of the most useful messages I've heard from anyone in a long while. In fact, something Paul laboured part way through was a direct answer to my pleading with God that very day. Paul criticises himself in this message for not really dealing properly with John 15:1, saying he doesn't have the gifts of a lot of expository preachers. All I can say is I was very encouraged to get spiritual power from Christ alone by listening to this message. Unless I'm mistaken, that is precisely what John 15, especially the first verse, is all about. This is Bible teaching at its best, preached thank God in the power of God.

Sermon8/28/15 1:01 AM
Fraser Douglas  Find all comments by Fraser Douglas
A Liar and a Coward
Paul Washer
comments
“ Interesting ”
I find it interesting, that on the video portion of the sermon, as he mentioned, "while praying I cried 'Father'," that the video had technical difficulties, as well as left the remaining audio, quite distorted.

Sermon7/22/15 5:03 AM
sweet from from China  Find all comments by sweet
What is the Gospel?
Paul Washer
comments
I'm a new Christian from China.I love this sermon.Half a year ago I began to listen to the sermons of Paul Washer.They are so different and so passionate and draw me closer to God.How wonderful.I don't say his sermons saved me.It's Jesus who saved me but his message is really really important to me.

Sermon4/1/15 7:19 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Valuable insights and guidelines ”
Mr. Washer’s ministry is valuable because he points out the devastating faulty points of American Evangelicalism. There are many vital insights presented in his talk. However, I would be cautious of defining the neo-Calvinist movement in the same track as the old ‘biblical/historical awakenings’. The preachers named, with some exceptions, in many cases, do not always sustain through and through conclusive biblical value in all matters. This is verified by their use of modern Bible versions, missing practical standards, worldly methodology, one-sided theology, and sensual music styles, which blatantly deny perceptible godliness and separated distinctiveness.

Sermon3/19/15 2:09 AM
DARYL from yaounde-cameroon  Contact via emailFind all comments by DARYL
comments
let God bless u with such a teaching. im so much inspire thanks.....

Sermon2/4/15 4:08 PM
Bob R from A TX  Find all comments by Bob R
comments
Thank you for reminding me how much God loves me. Abide in the love of God! Great point about true church vs. perceived church. The true chirch s distinguishable from the world.

Sermon2/4/15 1:40 PM
Ms from Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ms
comments
Thank you so much!! May our Father continue to bless you and your family!

Sermon11/4/14 11:10 PM
Helen Whitford from Western Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen Whitford
What is the Gospel?, part 1
Paul Washer

Sermon10/30/14 3:58 PM
Gisele Noel from New York  Find all comments by Gisele Noel
Portrait of a Godly Woman
Cindy Currin
comments
Took some pateince to listen to with the live translation, but was a solid presentation that grounded biblical submission in a love for God & a husband (not simply obedience). I love how the speaker eventually framed detailed fashion objections as a matter of the heart that finds its value in God not outward/opulent adorenment (a point I think is biblical & often ignored for a hyper focus on sex appeal - something I find can be external & extremely subjective particularly in conservative circles). Though the speaker didn't reference Proverbs 27:17, I liked how she affirmed the biblical recognition & value of wisdom taught by older women with experience saying youth needs to grow, yet affirmed a need for patience & tenderness in that teaching (implying age may also have some room to grow) & how someone in the audience pointed out none of these issues are good excuses to run from a deeper understanding of The Lord. Overall, I found the teaching to be sound (though in my opinion a bit too narrow in definition with button sewing skills noted as a fulfillment of Titus 2:5) & delivered with tact. But I am still disappointed that for me the question of what it means to be a woman in the body of Christ is still unclear outside the context of marriage which according to 1 Cor 7:8 can be

Sermon10/14/14 11:54 PM
Lauren  Find all comments by Lauren
The Problem of a Good God
Paul Washer
comments
“ Honestly His sermons are alway great ”
Paul Washer is inspiring....

Sermon9/25/14 1:57 PM
Zacharias Pretorius from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zacharias Pretorius
Children's Catechism Part 5
Paul Washer
comments
Children's Catechism Part 5 has no audio file to download, can you please assist ? We really appreciate your messages! Kind Regards

Sermon9/19/14 5:02 AM
Waithera Waithaka from Kenya  Contact via emailFind all comments by Waithera Waithaka
Catechism Part 2
Paul Washer
comments
Greetings in JESUS' Name brother Paul. The series is an eye opener! I bless The LORD. Only one concern, is it the role of the fathers to raise children or the role of parents? because I think its unscriptural in the new testament. I believe in the New Testament it's the believing parent. I feel you are diluting the involvement of both parents in bringing up a godly generation and making it a fathers role only. I feel it's unbiblical to separate the two because The HOLY SPIRIT is not gender sensitive.In The LORD, the woman is independent of the man and vise versa.Otherwise I bless The LORD for you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dr. Ralph Sexton, Jr.
Faith Over Fear

Trinity Baptist Church
Sunday - AM

Sermon: Obeying God Rather Than Men
Ken Wimer

We cannot rely on God's promises without obeying His commandments. ... John Calvin

BlackBerry | Win