GraceUnlimited | SermonAudio.com

NOV 27, 2015
CommentsALL -1 hrs

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: graceunlimited
Alan Lester  |  Gauteng, South Africa

Blog7/31/14 12:33 PM
Tash from Pretoria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tash
This is such a sad story but such a reality
in the world that we live in, it brakes my

Sermon6/24/14 2:58 PM
Lauri from Baltimore MD  Find all comments by Lauri
Craving Hell
Alan Lester
That episode is called "Tiny Monsters". The woman used her disabilities as a convenient cover. Her house was infested with black widow spiders, too. Thanks so much for this sermon.

Blog4/4/14 6:53 AM
Elmarie from South Africa  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Elmarie
Lord be with you Alan.

Blog2/8/14 10:50 AM
Steven O'Neill from Wilmington, Delaware  Find all comments by Steven O'Neill
This is phenomenal. Acts 2 brings Psalm 16 into such a sweet light.
To think about Jesus holding onto this Psalm in each line, unshakably
living for the Father. It brings the faithfulness and goodness of the
Father to the foreground, no? Thank you for sharing this, I loved it!
Karise and I just read this psalm a couple days ago, now we have
much more to consider and praise God for

Sermon10/28/13 8:33 PM
Barbara O'Neill  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara O'Neill
Prayer 1
Dr. Joshua Mack
Very practical. Great sermon!

Sermon5/1/13 4:56 PM
Pastor Jacinta from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Jacinta
Prayer 4
Dr. Joshua Mack
Good message

Sermon2/21/13 12:04 AM
Chris Ramra from Rotterdam, Holland aka the Netherlands  Find all comments by Chris Ramra
“ The Glorious Wonderous Power of the Gospel ”

Sermon8/13/12 6:10 PM
kenu from Montreal, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by kenu
Craving Hell
Alan Lester
“ if only rich young men everywhere could hear this ”
Please note that the Scripture reference should be: Luke 16:19-31. Thank you!

Sermon11/14/11 2:31 PM
kenu from Montreal, Canada.  Contact via emailFind all comments by kenu
“ i relate to this 100% ”
The letter from the dead addict to his wife was utterly heartbreaking. i may not be a drug addict, i am codependent, but i am no better off than that man, and feel just as desperate. i have been hooked on chaos, confusion, disaster and disorder. The bottom line is ALL addiction is idolatry, ALL idolatry is sin and ALL sin is lethal, fatal SAVE FOR THE MERCY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITHOUT WHOM NO ADDICT HAS ANY HOPE WHATSOEVER.

Sermon12/8/10 4:22 PM
Rob  Find all comments by Rob
“ Great ! ”
this is really helpful stuff, the church really needs this kind of equipping in these days, and yes, even if we have not experienced these kind of addictions can have a mighty impact if they can get the kind of understanding these messages give, i will definately be refering to this in the future

Sermon11/11/10 2:20 PM
JMW  Contact via emailFind all comments by JMW
“ The rate among identical twins should be 100%? ”
When one identical twin has multiple sclerosis, their twin has 1 in 4 chance of having it, too. NOT 100%. "Just" 1 in 4, but still a lot higher than if they were just parent/children, or not relatives at all. Not all genetic conditions are 100% similar among identical twins.

Blog8/16/10 1:57 AM
Displaced New Yorker from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Displaced New Yorker
I began reading your letter and at least through p. 11, you are simply rehashing the typical attacks of Calvinsim/Reformed theology towards what you feel is Arminianism/Semi-Pelagianism. While I absolutely acknowledge that we are dead in trespasses and sins, the NT is full of appeals to "repent and believe" and, amazingly, Jesus Himself was recorded in the Gospels as saying at different times that "your faith has made you whole/saved you."

While you do not provide quotes concering Buchan's lack of defining "born again" which may indeed be true, it is quite possible that you are really more offended that he is not "Reformed" enough in your estimation. It amazes me that so many professing Calvinists/Reformed theology proponents easily dismiss calls to faith and belief in Jesus Christ as being anti-Biblical. The Bible is full of imperatives (i.e. commands) to do this/not do that. This is part of being created in God's image. Why should not a call to repent and believe in Jesus Christ be the means by which the Holy Spirit enlightens someone? Be careful that in your desire to correct what you feel excessive that you yourself are not upholding an excess of a different kind.

Blog6/1/10 7:18 PM
Fish from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fish
I do not understand the point you want to make. Although It appears that you are not pleased with the way Angus handles the opportunity God has given him to preach the Gospel, you do not state why or what he did wrong. What would you do different? How are these evangelists failing and what do they need to do to correct their error?

Sermon8/25/09 10:05 AM
Bonnie from KY  Find all comments by Bonnie
If you haven't read this letter, you should. It contains one of the clearest definitions of what faith is (seeing) that I have ever read. If it doesn't reach its intended target, it has touched me. Thank you.

Blog4/28/09 12:18 AM
3rx from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by 3rx
I have finished reading/ listening to sermon on the open letter to Angus Buchan. I must commend you on your truthfulness to the Gospel. I am currently listening to a series on Ancient Heresies by Dr. James White and I fear Angus’ Gospel is merely physical bread people feed on, good for now, until hunger sets in again. This morning I read John 6 and it all just became too clear. What a waste to have all those people who listen and then you don’t feed them on the bread of life. Now I have to deal with half my colleagues and family who have been there this past weekend, how to handle it with love and truth, being true to the Gospel and not some man made message of positive thinking.

Blog4/18/09 8:42 AM
Alan Lester from South Africa  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Alan Lester
Dear Friend

Thank you for that information. I am saddened to hear that. Unfortunately, I do not have a source for that article.

May God grant many more the grace to encounter the true Gospel in South Africa and around the world rather than selling themselves out to a cheap, powerless, moralism.

Blog4/14/09 9:34 AM
3rx from South Africa  Find all comments by 3rx
Dear Alan,

According to my cousin, he has listened to a radio interview with Angus (week before Easter 09 I think) where the presenter (person named Freek) asked Angus whether he would tell South African Muslims that they have it wrong concerning Jesus as being the only way to God and that one could not come via Mohamed for example. After some gymnastics from Angus (to avoid answering the question) and under duress as a result of pressure from the interviewer to drive an answer out of him, he responded by saying: “No I won’t tell Muslims they have it wrong...”. I have searched the internet for a transcript but could not divvy anything up. Are you perhaps aware of this, i.e. could you point out where we’re able to obtain such a transcript?

There are other things, such as a “heart shaped cloud” that apparently appeared at a venue Angus was talking at. I have also heard that Angus admitted that the woman in his Film (potatoes) was in fact never dead but that the film makers made her out to be to add sensation to the film in order to attract an audience. I could not find confirmation of these things, but obviously would like to obtain more clarity on them, because we all would like to understandfor the sake of educating ourselves.

Blog12/8/08 5:24 AM
Joe Lima from Pretoria  Find all comments by Joe Lima
Julius, I am so greatful to God in reading your testimony. I am so pleased that God has held on to you tightly. Where do you fellowship now?

Joe Lima

Sermon8/20/07 7:52 AM
swrb.com  Protected NameFind all comments by swrb.com
“ Many Important Points In This Sermon! ”
A very edifying sermon on practical holiness, who God is, and much more. I saw the documentary on the man who lived with bears (grizzly bears, at that!), which you mention in this sermon. I could hardly believe that anyone would do such a thing and the video was quite startling to watch. The end was also as you mentioned. Reminds me of these Bible verses: "These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God" (Psalm 50:21-23).

Sermon3/28/07 3:32 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence from Minneapolis/St Paul  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
“ The truth will set you free and this is the truth! ”
okay...i used to some crack and drink alcohol daily and then had the miracle of God delivering me from all desire. And this is the exact kind of insight that helped me along the way. I have been looking for a sermon to give to a friend who is still struggling and this is the one. I plan on listening and giving him the whole series. I have only listened to number 1, but I can tell the direction this series in going in and I would encourage anyone to listen to this sermon above all other addiction sermons. This is the truth that will set you free! Thank God for blessing you with the insight that may save many!

Jump to Page : [1] 2

John Pittman Hey
Resting in Our Redeemer's Work

Christ Has Finished It
Grace Bible Church

Dr. John R. DeWitt
The History of the King James

First Presbyterian Church
Special Meeting

Black Friday Calvinist Super Sale

$200 Off the Pur­itan Hard Drive Today (Black Frid­ay). Click Here for $200 Off the PHD

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

Red Hot For Christ

SPONSOR | 300+

Sin is brought in with birth, and removed by the new birth. ... Augustine

Amazon Fire TV New!