Grace Community Church | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: gracenevada
Grace Community Church
Brian Borgman  |  Minden, Nevada

Sermon4/15/17 9:43 PM
How do you do that, Brian? Oops, asking the wrong person. How do You do that, dear Holy Spirit? Take a mere clay man and when he opens his mouth, You pour forth words tingling, shimmering, empowered, stabbing, ablaze with Your anointing and Your presence?? How does another mere clay vessel take it all in? My Lord and my God, how do I adore such a King?

Sermon3/18/17 9:03 AM
Matt  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matt
comments
“ The Spirit at Work ”
Found this message during a very stressful week. Not only did it put my fears and recent events in perspective it reminded me of how much my Father loves me - and the lengths I go to ignore Him. Thank you for this faithful message.

Sermon3/4/17 7:07 AM
Pastor Steve Shelton from Saint Petersburg, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Steve Shelton
God Is Able to Raise the Dead
Brian Borgman

Sermon3/4/17 7:06 AM
Thank You for the message.

Sermon3/1/17 5:23 AM
T M Sullivan from Grand Rapids, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by T M Sullivan
“ Good overview of Owen's works ”
This was a good overall sketch for me of Owen's works. Not necessarily any thing new, but I am always reminded that when I examine myself in the light of what Owen wrote on sanctification, I feel like I haven't hardly begun to live these things out with the earnestness that Owen reminds us is necessary. I am so without excuse. I have narrated the most unique number of titles of Owen into Audio-book format. From all of volumes 6 and 7, to just last night finishing up his commentary on Augustine's conversion in his work on the Holy Spirit. (Book 3, chapter 6) The most detailed conversion testimony in church history scientifically analyzed by the greatest experimental Puritan commentator in church history. One is left with little desire to groan that so few Christians around us hardly understand these things, let alone prioritize them in their own lives. Owen leaves us moaning and bewailing our own low attainments in Grace and then points us to our only Remedy, Jesus Christ.

Sermon2/21/17 2:14 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ What Do They Say About Jesus? ”
Thank you for pointing out that a religion, no matter how monotheistic that religion is, if the worshippers do not believe in the Sonship and deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, then the god of that religion is not the one true GOD of the Bible.

Sermon2/8/17 7:53 AM
Janine Banegas from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine Banegas
This is beautiful, and beautifully delivered. Thank you.

Sermon2/8/17 7:52 AM
Excellent. Thank you.

Sermon12/4/16 4:35 AM
Faithful is He who Promised
Brian Borgman
Hallelujah! Praise God! Thank You. What a blessing to hear the word of God expounded.

Sermon11/29/16 11:30 AM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
God Meant It for Good, Part 2
Brian Borgman
these two messages were excellent. Also a good word of comfort and renewed trust in God in all things.

Sermon11/28/16 9:43 PM
Grace Morton from Eastern Canada  Find all comments by Grace Morton
This sermon is not downloading for audio Unable to listen to sermon

Sermon11/27/16 7:21 AM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
Jesus Before Pilate
Brian Borgman
I really appreciate this exegetical sermon. There was no personal application it was just all about Jesus and mostly about his humiliation. I always see the great, great love of Christ when I think about how deeply humiliated his earthly life and crucifixion were. And He did it all willingly for sinners like me. I didn't know it was possible to feel pity for Judas, but I did. I think highlighted in this sermon is the deep wickedness of the Pharisees over his. And today you still see the Pharisees sending out spies to bait them, and tell lies about them if that doesn't work and they will always find a Pilate to go along with the marginalizing and " death" of the saints. Jesus never sought their company unless invited. Really made me think again. Thank you.

Sermon11/25/16 12:07 PM
Mrsb from Canada  Find all comments by Mrsb
Faithful in a Faithless World
Brian Borgman
comments
A very excellent and once again, interesting sermon. So rich, you really do need to listen to it over and over. I have a new appreciation of Noah's faith and God's faithfulness despite the instruments He has to work with.

Sermon11/23/16 8:28 AM
Mrsb from Canada  Find all comments by Mrsb
Mercy in the Wilderness
Brian Borgman
comments
I second the excellent comment. Very thought provoking and interesting sermon. The story of hagar always bothered me, as i never understood what the blessing was for her. This is a giid explaination. I also find it interesting he says it's never a good idea to move east. Indeed. I had actually heard another person mention this out of the Bible. Oh, bitter, bitter pill it is. Also bitter is to suffer from your poor reactions to others evil behavior, but there is no exemption from that either.

Sermon11/23/16 6:31 AM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
these were excellent sermons.

Sermon11/13/16 5:09 AM
Why We Confess Our Sins
Brian Borgman
Brother, Thank You for this Great Message from God's Word!

Sermon11/12/16 3:37 PM
Gregg Strawbridge from Lancaster pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gregg Strawbridge
Thank you for your teaching all this I thought you did a fair job of representing various views, I am a postmill however I found your exposition useful. Here's my suggestion for thinking through eschatology, remember the structure of resurrection and the already not yet. Christ was raised, resurrection came into the world with new creation, and there is a consummation. Virtually every statement about the kingdom in the New Testament and the Old Testament for that matter regarding the new covenant, is a growth image.

Sermon11/5/16 7:57 AM
Praise God! Thank You!

Sermon11/5/16 7:56 AM
Hallelujah! Praise God! Thank You my brother for these glorious truths which you have set forth here.

Sermon10/29/16 7:00 PM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

David Ridenhour
The World is Coming To An End

Studies In The Gospel of Mark
Metrocrest Presbyterian Church

Quarterly Revival Newsletter

Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rej­oice in thee? - Psalm 85:6
desiringrevival.org/newslet..

Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible

Series: In the Beginning

Rev. Nathan Lang­erak - Crete Prot­est­ant Ref­ormed Church prccr­et­e.­org
www.sermonaudio.com/search...

Must I Divorce My Remarriage?

Jesus ident­if­ied rem­arr­iage as adult­ery. What are we to do? Listen to Dr. Kim teach.
www.sermonaudio.com/sermoni..