Grace Church of Des Moines, IA | SermonAudio.com

Pastor Phil Winfield  |  Des Moines, Iowa

Sermon7/30/13 8:56 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Devilish Deceptions
comments

Sermon7/30/13 1:48 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Devilish Deceptions
comments
This was a really good and important message. Appreciate it.

Sermon7/29/13 4:31 PM
s c from ohio  Find all comments by s c
Devilish Deceptions
comments
That was a wonderful sermon...very clear and very applicable...everyone would benefit from listening to this one. Thank you!

Sermon6/17/13 2:52 PM
Jane Mollenbeck from home  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mollenbeck
When Kids Become Adults
comments
I did not like to go to family reunions either. My family was all farmers. I went to a lot of family reunions both Jurgens and Mollenbeck. Jane Mollenbeck

Sermon6/17/13 2:42 PM
When Kids Become Adults
comments
When kids become adults: This is the greatest sermon I have heard. The bible is the best though.

Sermon6/17/13 2:21 PM
When Kids Become Adults
comments
This is so true about young uns. A godly grandmother and grandfather is important!!!!! Fabulous sermon on Wednesday night!!!!!!!11

Sermon6/8/13 10:45 PM
Authority
Phil Winfield
This is the greatest sermon I have every heard. It brought today's word for the future and how we should be loving at home. All was for the family- on how we should behave in a time like this.- and for the future- we are aliens here- heaven is our home.

Sermon3/3/13 5:59 PM
Kevin Johnson from Des Moines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin Johnson
Deadly Dullness Part 2
Phil Winfield
This was a wonderful sermon, that continues to speak to my heart. I have attended Grace Church for the past 2 weeks, and find that pastor Phil is a very charismatic preacher. I give God thanks for preachers like him who is not afraid to tell the truth of salvation.

Sermon12/3/12 12:52 AM
Jane Mollenbeck from Urbandale, Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mollenbeck
Unflinching Consistency
Phil Winfield
This was excellent. I love Daniel. I need to come back to Grace Church. Thank you for the good sermon. I have a Quechan dictionary for Pastor Phil. Thank you again. I could never the the good sermon you gave. It touched me very much. Jane

Sermon11/24/12 4:19 PM
Chardel Carlson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chardel Carlson
Unmistakable Clarity
Phil Winfield
Thank you for this timely message. I have been torn about confronting my co-workers at my new job on some issues, this message just confirmed what issues I have dealt with them about and now am dealing with the hate they have for me because of my stand on truth. I am sure God will still bless my efforts in trying to minister to them. Thank you again for always keeping it real.

Sermon11/4/12 10:13 PM
Jane Mollenbeck from 4480 87th Street, Urbandale,  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mollenbeck
Uncommon Compassion
Phil Winfield
I liked this sermon. I went to the Cove in Ashville, North Carolina and heard Woodroll Kroll talk on Daniel. Jane M.

Sermon10/16/12 2:27 PM
larry Pan from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by larry Pan
Thank you pastor Phil for the encouraging Word of life!

Sermon10/9/12 2:32 AM
Ann Sturdy from Durban, South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann Sturdy
God has been convicting me on my pray lessness. I have been too busy to pray and I have grown discouraged in prayer. I have prayed for 26 years for a son who is an alcoholic and I have a daughter who is gay, and I have carried them to The Lord for all these years and they don't change. I lost confidence that God answer pray and became skeptical. This is the 1st of the 4 sermons, but i will listen to them all and make God and prayer my priority.

Sermon5/24/12 3:00 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon1/6/12 2:03 PM
Todd Huffine from Des Moines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Todd Huffine
Worldviews - Buddhism
“ My thoughts ”
Meditation on nothingness is not an invitation for the devil. The goal for this type of meditation is to move past all the thoughts of the mind which, for most, arise and fall without much conscious attention. From what I have learned on meditation there are two main forms: single pointed and compassion. Single pointed meditation is to sharpen the concentration and awareness of the mind and compassion meditation is to develop equanimity toward everyone and everything. Prayer is a form of meditation whereas the participant usually mixes both types of meditations; being singly focused on God and trying to develop compassion for others. Many times in this sermon there are aspects of buddhism that are negated or mocked because of misunderstanding or non-understanding of the content. The koan's are not nonsensical but are metaphor that hold a hidden truth only grasped through deep contemplation. I am an artist and from this I have learned that while one may see a shape in a particular way for much time but after prolonged work with a shape, new ways to see the form emerge. I have done a 10 day meditation retreat where I spoke nothing for 9 days and meditated for 10hrs a day. The shape doesn't change, our perception does.

Sermon9/5/11 8:54 PM
Jo Ash  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jo Ash
Staying Power
Phil Winfield
I have been listening to the last 4 sermons because I suggested my brother and his wife go to this church. These have been the most powerful sermons I have heard. If my brother does not get it then Satan is definitely interferring because Pastor Winfield has done an absolute awesome job in presenting the gospel. It has also been a blessing to me. I go to a church in Bradenton, Florida and we too have an aweseome Pastor. Thank you.

Sermon7/24/11 11:48 PM
shelley buckley  Find all comments by shelley buckley
Thanks be to God for this sermon. May lives be changed for His kingdom.

Sermon3/21/11 9:10 PM
Going With Jesus
Phil Winfield
I am happy that you now have a Spanish church. Please pray for me at my two jobs- Hillis, Smouse School and Penny's. Please pray that I have gas and money for food and continue to pray for healing for me and the children. Thank you! Jane Go with Jesus. Please pray about my disability hearing coming up April 5.

Sermon6/21/10 1:26 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
The Power of One
Phil Winfield
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your obedience to the command to 'so shine' your light before men. God has gained glory from your sermon. I am a missionary in Nigeria. One way to stir revival here is to trust God for the women; that they may be filled with the Holy Spirit and 'stand therefore' to fulfil their God's given destiny. It is not the only way but it is the proven way to ignite revival. We have invested in women, disciple them, love and teach them, pray and prophesy over them. We are seeing great results. The fire of revival has spread to their husbands, children and friends. Glory to God alone! God bless you, your family and church. In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon5/20/10 8:13 PM
Karen Roberts  Find all comments by Karen Roberts
Sunday Morning
Bill Koenig
This was a very informative talk and I listened to it again as I was there on Sunday morning. I do wish that you had also recorded Claudia's prayer it was very spirit filled.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..