Grace Audio Treasures | SermonAudio.com

CommentsALL -2 hrs

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: gracegems
Grace Audio Treasures
Sylmar, California

Sermon2/27/17 7:22 PM
English Rose saved sinner from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose      saved sinner
It Will Cost You Everything!
Dr. Steven J. Lawson
comments
I agree it is a great cost to follow the Lord but we cannot make a decision to follow him. Salvation is all of Him

Sermon2/27/17 7:27 AM
Wiseopinion from Ohio  Find all comments by Wiseopinion
It Will Cost You Everything!
Dr. Steven J. Lawson
comments
“ Wonderful but Terrifying Truth ”
I heard this years ago and saved it as a favorite. I listen to it from time to time when I start to feel a little too comfortable and snug in my Christian life. When the daily tasks becomes more important than my saved and redeemed life in Christ, it's time to be reminded of His sacrifices and what mine should be. There is nothing more important...and I lose sight of that when the world pushes its agenda into my life...do I yield to the demands of the day more than I yield to Him and the strgenth of His word. This sermon speaks to my soul, and gently but firmly draws me back.

Sermon2/15/17 11:28 PM
Diana from Fort Worth  Find all comments by Diana
comments
This is a beautiful message!! Christ is my all in all!

Sermon12/17/16 12:33 PM
Ronald Beuzekom from W&A The Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Beuzekom
“ Great Meditation ”
Very important in this time of apostasy within our churches.

Sermon12/17/16 12:31 PM
“ Great Meditation ”
Good meditation for those who are old and near the border of eternity.

Sermon12/17/16 12:29 PM
A lost soul speaks!
John Bunyan
comments
The most terrible words one will hear are: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" Matth. 25:41 Flee from the wrath to come. Flee to Christ Jesus the only savior of sinners.

Sermon12/17/16 12:26 PM
“ Great Meditation ”
Cease ye from man whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of? Isa. 2:22

Sermon12/17/16 11:57 AM
Jelly-fish Christianity
J. C. Ryle
comments
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. As a man without reason, so is a Christian without grace. A wicked man is the worst of creatures; a wicked Christian is the worst of men; and a wicked minister is the worst of Christians. (Matthew Henry)

Sermon12/17/16 11:53 AM
“ Great Meditation ”
"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason - I do not accept the authority of the popes and councils, for they have contradicted each other - my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not recant anything for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. God help me. Amen." "Here I stand. I cannot do otherwise." Martin Luther Diet of Worms

Sermon12/17/16 11:50 AM
Feeding Sheep or Amusing Goats
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Great Meditation ”
So True. Christ Jesus feeds his sheep but He is not send to entertain the Goats. They have the world to entertain them...

Sermon12/17/16 11:26 AM
How to conquer the world!
Thomas Brooks
“ Great Meditation ”
The World and I are well agreed. The World cares not a pin for me, and I (to cry quittance with it) care as little for the World. John Trapp on Gal. 6:14

Sermon12/17/16 11:22 AM
The wilderness wanderer
J. C. Philpot
“ Great Meditation ”
How true! A Christian is nothing but a pilgrim in this world. It has become a wilderness for him on his way to the Celestial City!

Sermon12/17/16 8:24 AM
comments
“ Great Meditation ”
Better one brother with whom i can share Gods Word, then a (religious) world with whom i can share nothing of value. Christ Jesus is enough for me. I have everything in Him.

Sermon12/17/16 7:26 AM
Ronald Beuzekom from W&A the Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Beuzekom
comments
“ Great Meditation ”
How i meet this attitude day and day out. But Heaven is real and hell is real. Better be prepared for it! i am happy that there is one name given under heaven by whom a man can be saved and that name is Jesus Christ!

Sermon12/17/16 6:44 AM
Ronal from W&A The Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronal
“ Great Meditation ”
"The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage." Ps. 16:5,6.

Sermon8/26/16 2:54 PM
mario ochoa  Find all comments by mario ochoa
So very true Thank You Lord for AW Pink

Sermon8/26/16 10:51 AM
Malcolm Turner from Liverpool , United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Malcolm Turner
A Gentle Heart
J. R. Miller
A lovely message to hear. I know from personal experience how easy it can be to be harsh and unkind in the name of religion but, unless the heart is touched by the Holy Spirit of God, it will always be cold. May I learn to be gentle in all of my interactions with people.

Sermon8/21/16 5:26 PM
Shane Hokanson from Utah, U.S.A.  Find all comments by Shane Hokanson
Another good message from Bishop Ryle ! This ties in with his message about bible reading - the whole Bible. People that say there is no Hell or that God would not send anyone there... are the very same people that read 'devotional' books with 'happy'/'loving' verses - INSTEAD of reading the actual 66 Books of the Bible.

Sermon7/19/16 12:46 AM
Nick C from Nevada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nick C
Right on Prince of Preaching! Even more true today with I Phones, Androids and computers. Way too many distractions.

Sermon7/6/16 3:49 AM
Tsambika197777 from Paris  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tsambika197777
There is more information here TLIG.ORG

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Staten Island, NY
First Bible Church

Play! | More

Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Five Steps to Genuine Revival

Kinetic Type Sermon Clips
Video DVD
SermonAudio Classics

Shawn Reynolds
Dual Power of His Resurrection

Grace Particular Baptist

Quarterly Revival Newsletter

Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rej­oice in thee? - Psalm 85:6
desiringrevival.org/newslet..

Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible

Series: In the Beginning

Rev. Nathan Lang­erak - Crete Prot­est­ant Ref­ormed Church prccr­et­e.­org
www.sermonaudio.com/search...

Must I Divorce My Remarriage?

Jesus ident­if­ied rem­arr­iage as adult­ery. What are we to do? Listen to Dr. Kim teach.
www.sermonaudio.com/sermoni..

Sermon: The Christ, the Crowd, the..
David Bodanza