Grace Community Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code#: 55660
Grace Community Reformed Baptist Church
Pastor Ryan Case  |  Alberta, Canada

Sermon6/17/17 7:20 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
“ Very needed ”
According to a recent survey, Reformed pastors only pray for an average of 5 minutes a day. If this is true,it is absolutely heartbreaking. And it explains why we are not seeing more repentance and more conversions. May God give us men of prayer, i.e. may He give us men who have been broken before the cross.

Sermon12/18/16 5:36 PM
Bonnie Graham from san diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
“ Powerful ”
This young pastor really has a passion for the Lord and His word and His people. Like Ezra he has set his heart to study the law of the Lord and to practice it and to teach it. He makes God's word come alive for his listeners. May God raise up more young men who are this serious and passionate about His word and His church.

Sermon11/28/16 12:56 AM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
Supremacy of God and His Word
Pastor Ryan Case
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
A much-needed call for repentance and renewal in each of our churches. May the Lord stir us up as He stirred up the Jews and as He obviously stirred up the heart of this young pastor. May each of us repent as individuals and as congregations and get back to the work of building His church. Thank you Pastor Case. May the Lord answer your prayers for your church and for yourself.

Sermon8/1/16 6:42 PM
Anne  Find all comments by Anne
Called to Be Holy
Tony Martens
“ A Convicting Sermon! ”

Sermon7/30/16 12:28 AM
Anne from Alberta  Find all comments by Anne
This is an excellent sermon on this difficult topic! The church has followed the world in easy divorce but, she first followed the world in the modern recreational dating system which leads many to fornication. How much better it would be if our young people held to a supervised courtship where they with guidance from their parents first figure out if they are compatible before they let their emotions and affections loose. I think that when young people date, get attached emotionally then break up perhaps several times they are setting themselves up for a pattern of breakup which then continues in marriage.

Sermon12/27/15 5:46 PM
Anne  Find all comments by Anne
A convicting and comforting sermon - thank you!

Sermon10/21/15 1:13 PM
Annie  Find all comments by Annie
The Stoning of Stephen
Pastor Ryan Case

Sermon2/2/13 6:44 AM
Pastor Vijay from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Vijay
Excellent sermon Bro

Sermon8/27/11 9:10 PM
Sean case from Winnipeg  Find all comments by Sean case
I never knew how much there was to draw out of The book of Jonah. How similar I am to Jonah in going the exact opposite way God wants me to. In spite of my rebellion I see how God uses "storms" to draw us back to Himself and repent. The storm is God's judgment, but also His love. Because of the storm which God sovereignly caused, the mariners, Jonah, and Nineveh repented. I hope to learn from this and not gripe when a storm comes because God has a plan and purpose behind it all. No coincidences, not bad luck, but an all wise, all loving God who sees the end of it. Worse than a storm would be an indifferent God who just let us do whatever our sinful hearts desired without His loving intervention

Sermon3/25/11 7:01 PM
Adam G. from Illinois, USA  Find all comments by Adam G.
The Church's Great Omission!!!
Pastor Ryan Case
Praise the Lord for speakers like Ryan Case to speak Truth from the Lord thru him and his heart. To know that he allows the Lord to speak thru him is awe inspiring example of a true Christian spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ! AMEN!!

Sermon6/18/10 6:48 PM
Mitchell Risenhoover from Fordland Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mitchell Risenhoover
Thank you for preaching the truth. I have been divorced and will remain single until the resurrection or death whichever comes first. I have studied the scripture in reference to DMR and have come up with the same belief. The church’s have to start preaching the word of God when it comes to marriage and divorce and remarriage or how can they be the salt of the earth.

Sermon2/24/09 6:19 PM
Patrick Yimbo from Tracy, California  Find all comments by Patrick Yimbo
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
It is a true blessing to see Christ potrayed as our brother has in this sermon. Surely, there are many gospel sermons out there, but this truely is one of the best I have ever listened to. The delivery is just superb as Pastor Anderson takes you through point by point, and at the end, you see nothing but the beauty of our Saviour - the effect? - you fall in love with Christ all over again. What a great sermon to encourage and use for witnessing!

Sermon7/22/08 7:40 PM
Stoney88  Find all comments by Stoney88
Therefore Remember ! ! !
Pastor Ryan Case
Great Sermon, loved it. I'll remember those three points! Really enjoyed the message and the sincerity.

Sermon4/15/08 4:15 PM
Thomas M Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas M Sullivan
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
I put this on my MP3 this morning, but forgot to put the name of the pastor. As I was listening I said to myself, I HAVE to find out who is preaching this. I guess I did not recognize the voice at first, because maybe it is an older sermon? But on the way home I remembered I had put Pastor Anderson's sermon on my MP3 player this morning. PLEASE SOMEONE urge Faith Comm. Church to put Rick Anderson's sermons on Sermon Audio. I have not heard this kind of passion and communication skills that so remind me of the Reformed Baptist preaching of the late 70's and early 80's. I am thankful they have a podcast, but many people would benefit from his sermons here!! Thomas - Grand Rapids, MI

Sermon2/14/08 7:04 PM
comments
“ Great Sermon and Speaker ”
I was listening to some sermons today I had placed on my MP3 player, and didn't even notice I had put an old Rick Anderson sermon on. As I listened I recognized the voice, the passion, the delivery immediately. I only regret that there are not more of his sermons on Sermon Audio. I can sure understand that one of my friends has called him the best preacher of the Reformed Baptist Churches. At least they have a podcast. http://www.fccoxnard.org/audio/podcast.xml I hope soon they will be on Sermon Audio.

Sermon1/8/08 1:09 PM
Ben  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ben
Unity: Spirit of the Gospel
Pastor Ryan Case
“ Hey there. ”
Hey Ryan, Wow, so I guess it's been quite awhile since I've seen you. .and look you're a pastor now! It is encouraging to see you up there man, there is no doubt in my mind that God has called you to preach. Your brother in Him, Ben

Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
Bethel Netherlands Reformed Congregation

Play! | More

Don Bell
Sin not unto death

Sin not unto death
Midweek Service
Lantana Grace Church

Hourly: Apostolic Conflict Resolution
David McClelland
Grace Covenant Church
Staff Picks..

Sermon: The Bible and Homosexuality
Rev David Silversides

The way to preserve peace in the church is to preserve its purity. ... Matthew Henry

Amazon Fire TV New!