Grace Community Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Pastor Ryan Case  |  Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Sermon2/2/13 6:44 AM
Pastor Vijay from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Vijay
Excellent sermon Bro

Sermon8/27/11 9:10 PM
Sean case from Winnipeg  Find all comments by Sean case
I never knew how much there was to draw out of The book of Jonah. How similar I am to Jonah in going the exact opposite way God wants me to. In spite of my rebellion I see how God uses "storms" to draw us back to Himself and repent. The storm is God's judgment, but also His love. Because of the storm which God sovereignly caused, the mariners, Jonah, and Nineveh repented. I hope to learn from this and not gripe when a storm comes because God has a plan and purpose behind it all. No coincidences, not bad luck, but an all wise, all loving God who sees the end of it. Worse than a storm would be an indifferent God who just let us do whatever our sinful hearts desired without His loving intervention

Sermon3/25/11 7:01 PM
Adam G. from Illinois, USA  Find all comments by Adam G.
The Church's Great Omission!!!
Pastor Ryan Case
Praise the Lord for speakers like Ryan Case to speak Truth from the Lord thru him and his heart. To know that he allows the Lord to speak thru him is awe inspiring example of a true Christian spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ! AMEN!!

Sermon6/18/10 6:48 PM
Mitchell Risenhoover from Fordland Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mitchell Risenhoover
Thank you for preaching the truth. I have been divorced and will remain single until the resurrection or death whichever comes first. I have studied the scripture in reference to DMR and have come up with the same belief. The church’s have to start preaching the word of God when it comes to marriage and divorce and remarriage or how can they be the salt of the earth.

Sermon2/24/09 6:19 PM
Patrick Yimbo from Tracy, California  Find all comments by Patrick Yimbo
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
It is a true blessing to see Christ potrayed as our brother has in this sermon. Surely, there are many gospel sermons out there, but this truely is one of the best I have ever listened to. The delivery is just superb as Pastor Anderson takes you through point by point, and at the end, you see nothing but the beauty of our Saviour - the effect? - you fall in love with Christ all over again. What a great sermon to encourage and use for witnessing!

Sermon7/22/08 7:40 PM
Stoney88  Find all comments by Stoney88
Therefore Remember ! ! !
Pastor Ryan Case
Great Sermon, loved it. I'll remember those three points! Really enjoyed the message and the sincerity.

Sermon4/15/08 4:15 PM
Thomas M Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas M Sullivan
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
I put this on my MP3 this morning, but forgot to put the name of the pastor. As I was listening I said to myself, I HAVE to find out who is preaching this. I guess I did not recognize the voice at first, because maybe it is an older sermon? But on the way home I remembered I had put Pastor Anderson's sermon on my MP3 player this morning. PLEASE SOMEONE urge Faith Comm. Church to put Rick Anderson's sermons on Sermon Audio. I have not heard this kind of passion and communication skills that so remind me of the Reformed Baptist preaching of the late 70's and early 80's. I am thankful they have a podcast, but many people would benefit from his sermons here!! Thomas - Grand Rapids, MI

Sermon2/14/08 7:04 PM
comments
“ Great Sermon and Speaker ”
I was listening to some sermons today I had placed on my MP3 player, and didn't even notice I had put an old Rick Anderson sermon on. As I listened I recognized the voice, the passion, the delivery immediately. I only regret that there are not more of his sermons on Sermon Audio. I can sure understand that one of my friends has called him the best preacher of the Reformed Baptist Churches. At least they have a podcast. http://www.fccoxnard.org/audio/podcast.xml I hope soon they will be on Sermon Audio.

Sermon1/8/08 1:09 PM
Ben  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ben
Unity: Spirit of the Gospel
Pastor Ryan Case
“ Hey there. ”
Hey Ryan, Wow, so I guess it's been quite awhile since I've seen you. .and look you're a pastor now! It is encouraging to see you up there man, there is no doubt in my mind that God has called you to preach. Your brother in Him, Ben

He Leadeth Me
John Pittman Hey
The Sweet Savour of Christ

Jesus' Sacrifice Satisfied God
Grace Bible Church

Danny Bond
God's Word Does not Fail

Gleanings from Romans
The Word Transfer

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sermon: Ebola Dr. Faithful or Stupid?
Robert Rubino