Grace Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: gracebible
Grace Bible Church
Pastor Jeff Anderson  |  Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sermon7/17/13 1:28 PM
Brenda from United States  Find all comments by Brenda
(Sermon no longer available)
Your preaching is truly God-centered, but do take time to pause between your sentences. It was hard for the ears to catch up with what you were reading and preaching.

Sermon12/9/12 1:48 PM
Steven Meisinger from virginia  Find all comments by Steven Meisinger
A New and Living Way
Jeff Anderson
Recently I listened to "sinners in the hands of an angry God" by Jonathan Edwards. In its time It brought many sinners to faith In Jesus. This was a great reminder that for as awesome as God's love is, the rejection of such love brings an equally awesome wrath.

Sermon1/9/12 7:52 PM
Everton Porter from Birmingham, UK  Find all comments by Everton Porter
The Difference in Humanity
“ Excellent sermon ”
Every pastor should download this and make it required listening for every engaged couple as part of their pre-marital counceling. It also needs to be heard by singles considering marriage.Forget Desi and Lucy and Fred and Wilma or even Derby and Joan - we need to go back to the model for marriage as originally established by God for men and women in Genesis 1 and 2.

Sermon4/24/11 8:10 PM
Eleanor from Colorado  Find all comments by Eleanor
The Bridegroom's Departure
comments
I was really blessed by this sermon. :) It's one of my favorite themes throughout the Bible anyway, and you explained it very clearly.

Sermon4/24/11 4:37 PM
Eleanor from Colorado  Find all comments by Eleanor
The Bridegroom's Departure
comments
I really, really liked this sermon. It blessed me, and I shared it with a friend, and she really liked it, too. :) The concept of Christ as our Bridegroom is one of my favorite ways to describe our relationship with Him, and you explained it well. Thank you!

Sermon11/5/10 1:46 PM
Svay Youthearoath from Singapore(+65)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Svay Youthearoath
Not of This World
Jeff Anderson
Dearest Pastor Jeff Anderson. I am so thankful to God and to you as well. I am so inspired and encouraged by the words of God spoke to me through you. Praise God and thanks for His wonderful servant. I pray that through you, your churches surely grow up in diversities and the world as well. Please pastor remember me in your prayer too. I am a Cambodian studying in Trinity Theological College. Singapore. I want to be like Christ and You. Shalom!.

Sermon8/29/09 2:50 PM
Zach  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zach
Garden of Eden
Dr. Kent Hovind
“ Amazing! ”
Thank you so much for your messages being here and on youtube, they have strengthened me tremendously from being sucked into doubts and the lies from seemingly every 'science' teacher i've had in my life. I hope to help those who are falling to cling to Christ and see past the lies of the devil.

Sermon11/27/08 11:55 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
The Power of the Gospel
John Eichholz
Thank you Pastor John Eichholz, this sermon is truly worth listening to, preach the truth,the Power of The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Him crucified in all its simpleness, not psychological as many professing christians today are preaching politics rather than the SAVIOUR. I don't see how politics can bring anyone to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. The carnal mind is enmity against GOD. Rom 8v7 GOD BLESS YOU Cindy.

Sermon12/8/07 12:00 AM
Jude Newman from Brisbane, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jude Newman
I totally agree with you! Over exposure, without a true saving knowledge, with repentance, will only harden hearts. The saddest, is the unsaved in church. They think everything is okay. A lot I know do not seem to be convicted on anything, no matter is what is said to them They have been innoculated against anything from the gospel. Thank you and bless you

Sermon5/4/06 5:28 PM
Mervyn Jones from 98908  Contact via email
Christian Education
Dr. Bob Jones III
This ought to be a reat sermon for any teen or colklege age student. Thank You

Sermon12/3/05 8:49 PM
Karen from SC  Contact via email
Becky's Story
Dr. John Vaughn
What a sermon - this word and testimony could not have come to me at a more needful time in my life. I know God had this saved for me for such a time as this - I was inspired and encouraged by this message - Thanks!

Sermon9/29/05 9:23 AM
Jay
The Big Bang is a Big Dud
Dr. Kent Hovind
This is my third time listening to this guy. I'm REALLY proud to have people with the intelligence like Dr. Hovind to not only defend the christian faith, but just simply telling the truth. We deserve the right to know the truth! I've learned so much from him this entire week. For those who are interested, you should check out his website to know more truth about life on earth and it's correspondence to God the Creator! Thank you and God bless you Dr. Hovind, and future listeners.

Sermon7/27/05 8:24 AM
rev Stanley Mcqueen from kentucky  Contact via email
The Unforgivable Sin
Jeff Anderson
This sermon tells how that the enemys of jesus accused the lord jesus of casting out satan in the power of satan... jesus asked them why would satan cast himself out..they were saying he was a vile spirit..The word of God says the the unbeliever shall not inherit the kindom of God and there is no forgivness for that now or forever it will be final doom for those who die not believing... mcqueen-ky

Sermon3/8/05 3:40 PM
Jeanette Williams from Houston, Texas  Contact via email
The Objective Judgment of God
comments
When you can sit alone and hear a sermon that really touch you and make your heart cry out to God then you have tapped into an anointed message. This is one of them. I thank you for a very well rounded, scripturally sound message!

Sermon3/8/05 2:43 PM
Jeanette Anderson-Williams from Houston, Texas  Contact via email
The Objective Judgment of God
comments
Ok so here I go again, continuing with the book of Roman study series. What a blessed congragation you have to have such a Pastor.

Sermon3/8/05 2:38 PM
Jeanette Anderson from Houston  Contact via email
The Righteous Wrath of God
Jeff Anderson
I loved this sermon. It will make you search yourself in every area of your life, no in just being judgemental. This speaker is well versed in the scriptures and highly anointed. Thank you for letting the Lord use you. Stay humbly submitted to God!

Sermon2/19/05 5:35 PM
Mike Compton from Ohio  Contact via email
The Danger of Mysticism
Jeff Anderson
comments
“ Excellent job! ”
Having come out of churches committing the very errors Pastor Anderson speaks about I can attest to the relevancy of this sermon. Pehaps in part due to new age influence and in part to needing proprietary theology for book publishing deals, many new self-styled teachers do indeed unravel all of the promises of Christ in the believers heart. The biblical Jesus is the "yes and YES" to all of God's promises, but these churches preach a man centered savior in which God's promises are reduced to "yes, but no...yes, but you still need to learn my 7 rules of spiritual warfare or recieve my special revelation on God's blessing for your life." Promising more power and faith, these teachers only deliver uncertainty and confusion because they deny the glorious sufficiency of Christ with their so called "deeper secrets." Pastor Anderson is among the few 21st century teachers who discerns the difference between the untested supernatural power of the gnostics and the biblical spiritual power of the apostles. It's just too bad my family doesn't live in Colorado:)

Sermon11/8/04 11:55 AM
Olu  Contact via email
Put Off the Old Man
Jeff Anderson
I was speechless and held ''spell bound''. Atlast!, the truth about putting off the old man and crucifying the flesh has been explained to me.the truth has set me free. thank you Jesus.

Sermon4/27/04 7:18 AM
David John Wilson from Brisbane - Australia  Contact via email
The Danger of Mysticism
comments
A faithful exposition of God's Word. A message that needs to be heard. Every christian needs to hear this. Thank You David

Sermon1/24/04 12:05 PM
Nathan Marr from Arteaga, Coahuila, Mexico  Contact via email
Not Home Yet
Andrew Newland
“ Exhortation to Action ”
I very much appreciated this message. A true wake up call to us as believers to be active in the work of the Lord. I would add these words of the apostle Paul, "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."1 Cor. 15:58

Homosexuals in the Military

Ken Jones
Our Sanctuary

Glendale Missionary Baptist
Sunday - AM

Scott T. Brown
How is God Hurting You

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com