Grace Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Android Version 2.1 Update! We've already released our first update to the Android app which includes auto-retry of playback after network interruption, maps support in tablets, stability fixes, and more! .. click for more info!

WEDNESDAY

• Posted 59 hours ago
Powerful.

Sermon4/13/14 1:18 AM
• Posted 3 days ago
Excellent. Thank you.

Sermon4/11/14 6:36 PM
Tom Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Sullivan
• Posted 5 days ago
Self-Deceived and Self-Destroyed
David McClelland
comments
“ Discovered another good pastor ”
There is really a benefit to leaving comments on SermonAudio. Because of Janine's comment I discovered Pastor McClelland. Then I discovered the sermon, The Danger of Living a Lie, which my wife and I listened to in the park last night and let the arrows sink in. I told my friend Pastor Albert Martin - who turned 80 today as I write this, that the Free Presbyterian pastors Like Pastor Dave and Ian Brown, preach like the old school Reformed Baptist pastors did before they became "marginalized." He said he was looking forward to the conference that he will be preaching at in July to get to know these dear men better. I have listened to three sermons in two days of Pastor McClelland and then watched him on our Roku. I feel like I owe handfuls of money for anyone who communicates to my heart this way. Though it is convicting, it is assuring because our Lord says that we will hear His voice and I know it comes through this kind of preaching.

Sermon4/8/14 7:56 PM
One Thing Needful

Sermon4/8/14 4:44 PM
Self-Deceived and Self-Destroyed
David McClelland
comments
“ A most powerful warning ”
Through the years, by the grace of God, I've often prayed, "Lord, keep me from being deceived because if You don't, surely I am quite capable of being deceived. Because He has taken me out of the church of Rome, and the charismatic movement, I've seen that as His keeping me from ongoing deceit. But thru this powerful message I see more clearly it is way more than just false doctrine and religion. My capacity for self deceit is boundless and unless He keeps me, I am hopeless and fully undone. If, and it is, my heart is desperately wicked, it can only be the inexhaustible power of God that can keep me. I think this is a MUST HEAR for all sincere believers

Sermon4/8/14 2:18 AM
The Eternality Of God
David McClelland
Excellent. What an awesome Creator God Is He! You laid out some mind-boggling realities of this God, along with some great quotes. Thank you. Powerful message.

Sermon4/7/14 2:07 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
When Life Backs You Into a Corner
David McClelland
comments
“ TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY !! ”
I've been waiting to hear from God concerning a "back against the wall" situation in my life. He used you, David, to get HIS WORD to me: “Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: SET YOURSELF, STAND YE STILL, AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD WITH YOU.” – II Chronicles 20:17

Sermon2/9/14 5:49 PM
Heather Rozmus from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heather Rozmus
When Life Backs You Into a Corner
comments
Thank you Pastor Dave as always your sermon touches home, Its been a long time since weve been there things are not so wonderful but I am really glad I can be there Via Internet, No church fits for me so until I am able to be there where it felt like home and family I will be reaching out by watching these videos every week, Thank you send my love to Gina Bill and Vanessa as well Miss you all! Heather

Sermon1/12/14 8:44 AM
Stacy Harp from tn  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stacy Harp
Danger of Living a Lie
David McClelland
comments
“ praise from a Christian counselor ”
Excellent sermon, pastor. I especially liked the part where you discussed Christian counselors and people who don't talk about sin. Without exception, every client I ever saw was in some major sin that was undealt with, and contrary to how therapists are trained to affirm all things in their clients, I would call them out. And guess what. .. if they repented, they would improve. If they didn't, they wouldn't. Great job! And I love the Jonah verse at the end!

Sermon9/29/13 3:56 PM
CAS from S.Cal  Contact via emailFind all comments by CAS
Christ, who is our life
Rev. David Brame
A great few verses of Scripture and a wonderful exposition focusing on exalting Christ and how it should put legs to our faith.

Sermon6/2/13 4:39 PM
Anne Lang from New Hampshire  Find all comments by Anne Lang
“ Thank-you Lord!! ”
Thank-you Lord for this encouraging reminder of the GREAT HOPE I carry so deeply in my heart! Praising you my Lord for everything!!

Sermon3/2/13 1:00 PM
Kathy Avedisian from NH  Find all comments by Kathy Avedisian
Comfort For Trying Times
David McClelland
Blessed be the name of the Lord. Wonderful comfort! The balm of Gillead is sweet!

Sermon11/20/12 8:24 AM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
What Makes a Great Nation?
comments
I must agree this is a powerful message.

Sermon11/20/12 3:04 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
What Makes a Great Nation?
comments
A very powerful sermon to the glory of God.

Sermon10/28/12 6:56 PM
Kevin Taylor from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin Taylor
“ Ron Cooke stands on the Rock of Biblical Truth ”
A message that points the way to Christ by using the Word in all it's simplicity and in all it's power. We are reduced to the realization that there is nothing within us that is worthy of God but that we can indeed be delivered from ourselves by faith in Christ.

Sermon5/12/12 6:12 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
“ GRATEFUL FOR MY HELPER !! ”
I know myself to be greatly loved by God because whenever Vanity Fair calls my name and I wander there--The Holy Spirit rushes in and rescues me, drawing me away from the counterfeit and back to the joy found in fellowship with Jesus Christ. It is as Pastor McClelland puts forth in this sermon that the children of God are prone to wander (following after the lust of the flesh), seeking to find happiness in imitation (the kingdom of this world) rather than the The REAL Thing (the Kingdom of God). Without Divine Help, we cannot resist and get victory over The Imposter.

Sermon2/25/12 10:16 AM
AD from UK  Find all comments by AD
Is There Anything Too Hard for Me?
David McClelland
Have been greatly blessed by this message. Highly recommend it.

Sermon2/3/12 10:08 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
“ FIRST THING FIRST !! ”
Pastor McClelland is exercising Godly Wisdom to use the example of "the prodigal son" to reveal what must take place with a person BEFORE he is given "wisdom from above." There is a pre-requisite! One must be HUMBLED -- the proud self brought low. Apart from his father (a picture of the Heavenly Father), the son was lost and without any hope -- revealing a life where everything "under the sun" is only vanity. The prodigal found himself to be in a state of death and without any way of escape unless he repented and returned to his father and ask for forgiveness and mercy. The "puffed up one" had to be deflated BEFORE he was "made wise" BY GOD. And, so it is with all who are given Godly Wisdom.

Sermon1/20/12 2:45 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
Deja Vu All Over Again
David McClelland
“ A HARD NUT TO CRACK ! ”
Thank you, Pastor McClelland, for tackling Ecclesiastes. Listening to you preach Solomon's autobiography of his life when he got away from God, is tremendously blessing me. There are so many things in Ecclesiastes that are dark and hard to understand. I am so grateful that The Holy Spirit has opened your understanding to them and is using you to bring that which is hidden out of the shell--truths that support the absurdity of the attempt of man to try to be happy without God.

Sermon1/16/12 5:04 PM
Seeker of Truth from US  Find all comments by Seeker of Truth
Fantastic message. Looking forward to the next installments!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM

Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..