SITE NOTICE | MORE..
SermonAudio Live Webcast Event! We are proud to be partnering with the Reforming Families Conference held this year at the Creation Museum! We are on-location webcasting the event and we hope you'll join us each session! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
AUG 1, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: gilcomston
Gilcomston Church
Dominic Smart  |  Aberdeen, Scotland

Sermon7/19/14 10:36 AM
Glad Tidings  Find all comments by Glad Tidings
Domestic Violence
Dominic Smart
comments
“ DV sermons ”
A couple of commenters mentioned not being able to find sermons on Domestic Abuse. SermonAudio has a whole series by Pastor Jeff Crippen. I highly recommend it! Here's the link to the series: http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&sourceid=crc&keyword=Domestic+Violence+and+Abuse&keyworddesc=Domestic+Violence+and+Abuse

Sermon3/30/14 1:41 AM
Do All Roads Lead To God?
comments
Amen and Amen. By grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.

Sermon3/29/14 7:17 AM
rudy from Netherlands  Find all comments by rudy
Do All Roads Lead To God?
comments
Must hear! Straight and clear!

Sermon3/11/14 5:56 PM
Anon  Find all comments by Anon
Domestic Violence
Dominic Smart
comments
“ Dark Side series 2009 ”
There are several pastors on SermonAudio willing to defend the vulnerable. Dominic Smart is one of those. I noticed the last comment for this message was 2011 - I want to bring attention to it again and pray that "the church" will obey the Word and provide a sanctuary of emotional and physical safety for the oppressed instead of chastising them to forgive and endure more abuse.

Sermon1/1/13 11:56 AM
Alison Finch from Dublin, Ireland  Find all comments by Alison Finch
Philip
Graham Black
Great sermon, I learnt a lot. God's ways are amazing.

Sermon12/31/11 8:06 PM
the activist from somerset uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by the activist
Domestic Violence
Dominic Smart
comments
“ good factual message ”
as a christian domestic violence worker, i'm glad to see that finally this issue is being tackled by the church.

Sermon11/10/11 11:46 PM
Diana from Florida, USA  Find all comments by Diana
Domestic Violence
comments
Thank you for addressing this issue. More churches need to preach on this topic. As a Christian Divorce was not an option but I began to realize that God would have to hate how I was being abused more than divorce. Church leaders should organize work groups within the congregation to discuss this issues and outreach to local shelters for battered women men

Sermon11/24/10 10:46 PM
Luth from Mindanao, Ph  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
Work: Christian Integrity
Dominic Smart
I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon1/10/10 2:59 PM
Rosie  Find all comments by Rosie
The Lion In Winter
comments
Correct file now uploaded.

Sermon1/4/10 1:20 AM
Katharine from CA, USA  Find all comments by Katharine
comments
“ Soli Deo Gloria! ”
Just wanted to thank you for sharing this testimony! I was first directed to this by my younger brother who is a die-hard rugby fan (unusual for an American). There are very few Christians today who will stand for Christ when it costs them so much- but the truth is, He gave us everything and we owe him our all! I appreciate Euan’s convictions about Sunday being sacred to the Lord; when I first started college (or Uni as you say over there), I came to the same conviction as far as my studies go- that I would not study on Sunday. Praise God for his promise “those who honor me I will honor.”

Sermon12/27/09 4:50 PM
Alan MacArthur from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by Alan MacArthur
comments
I was delighted to hear of a sportsman who had the courage and convictions to observe the Lord's Day. I am a rugby fan and was disappointed that the rugby authorities decided to play on Sunday. I hope that your stand will encourage other sports players to consider their position with regard to the Lord's Day. I will give you a special shout when I see you playing next, until you play Ireland. :-) God Bless

Sermon12/23/09 11:10 AM
Patrick.  Find all comments by Patrick.
comments
“ Praise God!! ”
Praise God for what He has done in the life of Euan Murray. May this testimony be used of God to bring in other sons and daughters. I also am glad to read of his further testimony to "remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy." I used also to play rugby (at a much lower level than Euan) and still follow it, Ireland rather than Scotland (sorry, Euan...), and have also the great privilege of knowing the blessed Lord Jesus who saved me from sin and death and hell, from a life of depravity and superstition. He saved me even when I wasn't all that sure I wanted to be saved. Praise the Lord who came to seek and to save that which was lost. Amen.

Sermon12/22/09 8:57 AM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
It was to good to read in the media last week that Euan has chosen not to play Rugby for his club or for Scotland on the Lord's Day (Sunday). This is a far bolder decision than the well publicised story of the Welsh Rugby player,who although married,has chosen a perverted unnatural life style and is applauded for such by going public in the media! 'them that honor me I will honor, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed' I Samuel 2. 30 May God richly bless Euan for his honourable decision and may He yet bring the other to consider his ungodly choice and consequently to repentance.

Sermon12/20/09 3:37 AM
James from China  Find all comments by James
The Lion In Winter
Dominic Smart
comments
“ Posting error ”
This file is not 'The Lion in Winter' - it is a re-posting of another recent sermon - 'Jesus, your peace'

Sermon12/11/09 2:45 PM
Healing from NYC  Find all comments by Healing
Domestic Violence
Dominic Smart
comments
“ I applaud you ”
It's disappointing that this is the only sermon on Sermon Audio that I've found on domestic violence. This is a problem in the church as much as it is in the secular world, but there are additional problems within the church community because victims often stay in those relationships in fear that leaving would mean sinning before God and forgiving too little. More religous leaders need to speak on this and properly address the concerns that secular couselors cannot.

Sermon10/24/09 7:30 PM
Hope from Texas USA  Find all comments by Hope
Domestic Violence
comments
this is the ONLY sermon I could find on domestic violence. And now, the claim is that 1 out of every 4 American women is affected? I recommend all pastors get educated on this spiritual problem. We as the church should be the leaders in prayerfully helping the abused to find peace and safety. Too often, we reject the victims while supporting and enabling the violent to keep on abusing. You may not think this is a problem in your church.........................my pastor and fellow church members didn't either.

Sermon11/28/08 3:44 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
“ Fascinating for Americans! ”
As an American, hearing this talk is fascinating. We think of the NFL as violent, but this player's list of injuries in rugby (which doesn't use helmets!) is amazing. (I can't remember all the rugby terminology, but a "try" is the equivalent of a touchdown.) The testimony of this player is encouraging. He had all the world could offer, but needed the salvation offered by Jesus Christ.

Sermon6/19/08 6:05 PM
Religion and Christianity
Jack Chalk
“ Good material ”
This presentation has good material in it -- very worthwhile to listen to. Well researched and presented. I am looking forward to this series. (Note: The speaker is definitely not from Aberdeen, at least not Aberdeen Scotland, so be prepared for a Southern accent!)

Sermon5/27/08 5:30 PM
Postmodernism and Discipleship
Dominic Smart
“ Worthwhile introduction ”
Recommended: This is a remarkable job of introducing a complex and chaotic subject in slightly under an hour and showing how it specifically impacts Christians. The major themes and thinkers of this movement that isn't a movement are outlined. Although I have an interest in philosophy, I had never studied postmodernism at all until I found this presentation on the broadcaster's web site, and encouraged them to include it here for those interested in apologetics. (Want more? I recommend Glenn Ward's Teach Yourself Postmodernism as a companion.)

Sermon2/14/08 2:34 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
“ Don't shoot the wounded! ”
The world likes to shoot its wounded ... almost as a must ... but this sermon brings out how Christianity is based on the exact opposite beliefs.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Prophet Praying for Death - 9

Scott Parish
Biblical Womanhood

Family, Marriage and Gender
Kings Canyon Christian

Pastor Charles Garrison
The Miracle of America

Calvary Memorial Church
Sunday - AM

Robert Rubino
Christian Respect The Uniform!

Galatians 3:1-9
Fellowship Baptist Church

America Revival Or Ruin

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com

What Devils Know
Ken Wimer

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

City: Austin, TX