Grace Community International | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: gci
Grace Community International
Rev. John S. Mahon  |  Houston, Texas

Blog6/23/14 12:06 PM
Bill Ragle from Texas  Find all comments by Bill Ragle
John,
Thanks for this teaching. I e-mailed it to my 16 year old grandson, Nick, who has professed Christ but uses crude language. I asked him to consider the scriptures you referenced and to think about it.
Bill

Blog2/9/14 9:15 AM
Alicia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alicia
My husband regularly, dates, sends me several text a day and
cherishes me! I just want to honor him as a man who puts my needs
above his own and treats me as a gift from God. Because of the way
he loves me I have tangible evidence of how Christ loves the Body of
Christ! Because of his dying love and affection for me, I am secure,
confident and desire his company more than any other person on
earth! If marriage is a picture of Christ love for His Body, well, then I
my husband has made me love Christ even more, for he has made
that picture into a living portrait of LOVE!

Blog2/9/14 9:11 AM
CAB from No-TV Bible Christian  Find all comments by CAB
comments
I wouldn't want to go in a Mormon tabernacle, would seem like being in a Masonic Hall. Mormonism is Freemasonry disguised as "sort of" Christianity.

But I've watched/heard Minister Farrakhan (Nation of Islam) on YouTube, and think I'd feel right at home in one of his services. He preaches mostly from the Bible (not the Koran), and he preaches righteousness and fear of God, warns about sin, the devices of Satan. The congregation is well-dressed, the women modestly attired, and there is a dignity there. The people are sober and taking in the words of Farrakhan in a way you would expect from people learning about the care of their souls and eternal destiny. The insight of Farrakhan into the ways of the world goes past anything heard on TBN or the megachurches.

The Bible says "Love not the world," and Muslims don't. They aren't fooled by its glitter.

So to answer the question -- Mormons? No. Muslims like those in the Nation of Islam, American style Islam? Sure. I could go to a service and not feel like I was betraying God or my conscience.

My spirit does not repel away from the Muslim people. It's the opposite, and apparently many others feel the same-- which is why the religion is growing even under the terrible, persecution Muslims suffer from the NWO Beast.

Blog2/9/14 9:10 AM
Michael Hranek from Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
Here is a prayerful song that has been a
great blessing to me and may it be also
to everyone of you who has a heart after
Jesus Christ:

"Search Me, O God"
v=yKhtD3TsftI

Blog2/9/14 9:00 AM
Alicia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alicia
comments
What a wonderful challenge......we have been visiting churches and
recently had to walk out during the worship.......saddened by the
portrayal of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Blog2/3/14 6:32 PM
Rev. John S. Mahon from Houston, Texas  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Rev. John S. Mahon
comments
Re: John Yurich - It is true they are free to attend any church that worships Jesus. However, if it is a church that worships Jesus and a member of a religion that does not worship Jesus is comfortable and sees no problem with he worship songs then it is questionable as to whether they are truly worshiping Jesus. A song which worships Jesus will be so centered on Jesus that those who do not worship Jesus will not want to participate. The question is not one of free access nor of witness but rather of worship songs so watered down that non-Christians find them acceptable to their religions. Rev. Mahon

Blog2/3/14 4:04 PM
John Yurich USA from USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
comments
A Muslim or a Mormon are free to attend any church that worships Jesus as God if they so desire.

Blog2/3/14 3:42 PM
Dan Clark from Helena, MT  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Clark
comments
I have had the same thoughts and feelings
coursing through my mind lately and find I
am not able to sing at church either. I
could not put my feelings into words,
thinking perhaps I was judgmental or maybe
"old fashioned" but I am glad to see your
thoughts on the matter. Just followin' in
the footsteps!

Blog12/30/13 12:41 PM
Alicia Berwick  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alicia Berwick
John, really appreciated this post......as I have grown in my Christian
life with Christ and the reading of His word (every day), I ponder at
how much is misrepresented and preached as truths. Therefore, I
pray that The Lord continually brings me to a greater revelation of
Himself......personally, so that I can graciously refute error that I hear.
Then also to know when to keep my mouth shut when it does not
glorify God! (because I am a women).

Sermon11/24/13 4:33 PM
Jennifer from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer
Hi John! I really enjoyed listening to your sermon on testing the spirits. I do a lot of writing on the Scriptures on FB, but I am finding more and more "friends" who have come under this great Satanic deception of extra Biblical prophesies, and all the false miraculous miracles, signs and wonders which accompany them. I notice you said that these deceivers can cast out demons! Can they? How can Satan cast himself out? Unless I misunderstood the two times you brought this subject up. The evil spirit/s may appear to be gone, but they are still playing the games of great deception on their victims. Only by coming by the way of the cross to true salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ will these poor people have relief from the torture they must surely endure! In Christ, Jennifer.

Blog8/10/13 8:48 PM
Judy Thompson from Houston  Contact via emailFind all comments by Judy Thompson
comments
Very inspiring blog, Eleanor...we are
praying for you and John.

Blog5/24/13 10:08 AM
Pam Stephens from Texas  Find all comments by Pam Stephens
comments
I loved reading your blog Eleanor! Praying for you both...love you!!

Sermon4/29/13 5:54 AM
Alexander  Find all comments by Alexander
I remember translating this. May The Lord bless GCI more and more!

Sermon4/25/12 2:17 AM
MIchael Lindner from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by MIchael Lindner
6 Charismatics and Mystics
Rev. John S. Mahon
Very good message. God bless you and your ministry. It is obvious you are faithfully preaching against extra-biblical revelation.

Sermon12/26/11 12:56 AM
Adrien from South Africa  Find all comments by Adrien
The Marriage Vows - Continued
Rev. John S. Mahon
Thank you for a really outstanding message on a really sensitive topic.

Sermon7/11/11 2:53 AM
Lutz Garcia from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lutz Garcia
passionately delivered sermon.I have learned a lot from this sermon.Thank God for the speaker.

Spurgeon's Daily - Jul 30 AM
Gary Shepard
Commands to The Unable

Commands to The Unable
Bible Study
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com