ID

CommentsALL -1 hrs

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: gcc
Grace Community Church
Tim Conway  |  San Antonio, Texas

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,087 total user comment(s)

Sermon3/24/15 3:44 AM
Andrew from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andrew
comments
Paul Washer's point earlier in the sermon about the Baptists' neglect of God's sovereign power to save the sinner from the power of sin in this present life through regeneration and the creation of a new creature is very interesting. I love listening to Baptist preachers, including Spurgeon and the Primitive Baptists. I'm not yet sure I'd go as far as to say their preaching verges on heresy; yet I'm almost always left with the impression that they preach a salvation (with respect to the present life) that is a self-improvement program, improving the old man, and denying the power of God; or as Washer says, one where the saved sinner begrudgingly denies the sin that he really loves while trying to do righteousness; in other words, a salvation by the works of the flesh. I may be understanding wrongly. I hope I'm wrong. But I'm always left with that impression. I'm thankful at least that the Baptists have shown me that although I am saved, I am not yet regenerated, because I know in my heart that God would not do all that He has done, then leave me to my own devices in this regard. I yearn for His regenerating power to come in and do its work in me. I know, as Washer implies, that regeneration is a totally radical and supernatural change; and I know I have not yet been a recipient,

Sermon3/12/15 7:15 PM
Alison from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alison
comments
Praise Jesus for this sermon and His Truths! Also, I just watched Ragamuffin! Shortly before that I was completely broken and afterwards found God refused to allow me to have ANY fun out of the Vanity Fair. I will no longer be blown by every wind of doctrine. God's Will be done. May I be kept always in the hands of Christ for judgment.

Sermon3/11/15 8:35 AM
Amie from Newport News, VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amie
comments
This sermon saved me & I mean that literally. By the grace of God, I'll be a jewel in Brother Washer's crown some day.

Sermon3/8/15 1:26 PM
Donny from Pittsburgh  Find all comments by Donny
The Soul of Modesty
C. J. Mahaney
comments
Great sermon to put in the CD player when on a long drive with daughters. They wont be able to escape and will definitely get why modesty matters after its over. Sermon starts slow but finishes well! cant wait to hear rest of the series.

Sermon3/6/15 5:52 AM
Elias Masango from Tweefontein  Find all comments by Elias Masango
The Soul of Modesty
C. J. Mahaney
comments
Must-hear for Fathers, mothers and daughters. Shall surely pass it on

Sermon1/29/15 2:07 PM
Tracy from San Diego, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tracy
“ Great Message, Great Applicable Truths ”
I thought this was a great message with a lot to think about and great applicable truth, but there was only one thing I was very confused about. At the beginning you talked about people saying things aren't okay and how that is not good for us to do, but then that's what the rest of the message was about. I truly am confused about this because I called out someone else who claims to be a believer but talks very sensually about other men that are not her husband and posts them on her Facebook. I thought it was a good thing to do so because in the Facebook for instance she would quote a Bible verse and then turn around and post a picture of a man with sensual comments under it. I told her that was not okay in that was not God honoring. Please give clarification to the first part of the message. Thank you.

Sermon1/27/15 5:10 AM
SPQR from WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR
Blessed by your ministry. 1 John great sermon on the true anointing of the believer by God's Spirit. Keep on keeping on.

Sermon1/25/15 11:27 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Live for Eternity
Paul Washer
comments
3 minutes of extremely powerful preaching!

Sermon1/7/15 10:11 AM
tiziana from italy  Find all comments by tiziana
The Son's Glory - Session 3
Paul Washer
Please translate in italian. Please. Please

Sermon1/2/15 4:26 PM
Nazar from California  Find all comments by Nazar
comments
This has some very short and informative answers to some hard questions. Fasting, and government.

Sermon12/29/14 3:15 AM
The Humiliation of Christ
Tawfiq Cotman-El
Beautifulky God-honoring, Christ-glorifying. Thank you. I hadn't thought before as you presented at the beginning of the simplistic announcement of Christ's coming vs John the Baptist, etc.

Sermon12/24/14 3:13 PM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
comments
“ Thank You Pastor ”
I've always leaned towards the Romans 7 man being the Regenerate man battling his Unregenerate Flesh, though Pastor Kevin provides some salient points that it may not be. I also cross reference it with the Galat 5 Man who is also a Regenerate man battling Spirit against the Flesh. Rom 7 is a challenging & I will need to revisit. Thank you Pastor you have encouraged me not to "stay" in Rom 7 but live in Rom 8. I would take exception to saying Rom 7 not being a victory passage as overall I find it to be a victory passage summarized in, O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Praise be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! -Rom 7:24,25 The apostle confesses his morbid condition,is perplexed on how to be delivered,& culminates in Praise over his deliverance & his deliverer. Yet acknowledges there remains a battle between the New man & the old man both within the Regenerate man. Virtually all of the epistles speak to this battle with Paul,Peter,James exhorting them and us to walk in The Spirit & not in The Flesh. A look at Revelations reveals the same thing when Jesus examines the 7 Churches "I hold this against you -You have forgotten your first love" etc. etc. Though our final consolation rests in "When we see Him we shall be like Him"

Sermon12/15/14 2:41 PM
Anon. from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Anon.
“ Thank you, brother Washer ”
What Mr. Washer preaches about the false gospel and youth ministry in this nation is so true and vital. I can confirm what he is preaching against. 14 years ago, my sister started attending an e-free youth group with a youth pastor who was the most popular and well-liked of any. My sister and many other non-Christians got swept away by this man's incredible personality. 14 years later, I can testify that none of them are following Jesus Christ. My sister is a whole-hearted atheist. I attended UW Madison and was saved in 2005. I did not know anything about Christianity and began attending Campus Crusade for Christ, where hundreds of students are brought in to their weekly "Prime Time" meetings by rock music, the preaching of popular UW athletes and charismatic personalities, and a false gospel. I lived in a huge campus crusade house of 24 guys, all of them born out of Primetime. There was incredibly dirty speech, drunkenness, and all sorts of sin in that community. A zoning problem arose where we found the house could not have more than 20 people, and the guys rearranged their rooms and lied to the inspector. I was treated contemptibly and despised because I refused to join in any of this. Mr. Washer's preaching serves to protect Christians from danger and false brethren.

Sermon12/1/14 10:16 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
comments
One of his best which says it all - very convicting - life changing. Praise God!

Sermon11/30/14 7:02 PM
Coby Helton from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Coby Helton
comments
“ Life Changing ”
Every believer needs to hear this.

Sermon11/20/14 1:03 PM
Verdell Mars from Caribbean  Find all comments by Verdell Mars
Thank you!

Sermon11/12/14 12:39 AM
comments
This is very good. Thank you.

Sermon11/9/14 3:34 AM
Kelvin Lin from Shanghai, China  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kelvin Lin
Taking the Measure of Joel Osteen (The...
Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
comments
“ Can I say, 'I don't know' to God's truth when I represent God? ”
I know this verse: 2 Timothy 1:12 (NIV) [12] That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed,* because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard* what I have entrusted to him for that day.*

Sermon11/7/14 6:40 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
Read the pdf of this message. Thank you for this clear explanation of what it means to confess/say that Jesus is Lord.

Sermon11/6/14 11:45 PM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Thank you Pastor Tim for making me hungery to know more about our Magnificiemt God??????

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Midweek Service

Event: Aug 20-22, 2015
The Beauty and Glory of the Word of God

2015 Puritan Reformed Conference
Conference
Puritan Reformed Theological

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..