Grace Community Church | SermonAudio.com

Sermons Embed | Info
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: gcc
Grace Community Church
Tim Conway  |  San Antonio, Texas
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,170 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/19/17 7:49 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
comments
“ One More Thing to Add... ”
I wish I had heard a message like this Easter Sunday instead of the one I did hear at the church I attended. It was: "Why did Jesus die for you? Because you were worth it!" I'm still shaking my head.

Sermon5/19/17 3:49 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
comments
“ Very, Very Good! ”
Thank you for this message, Bro. Tim. You've reminded me that, although this letter was written to the Ephesians, the Holy Spirit put a copy in my mail box with a note that said: "Lottie, read and take heed; I'm talking about you too."

Sermon5/18/17 11:32 AM
Spqr from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spqr
comments
Thank you for this breath of fresh air on our total wickedness (and the glory God receives in redeeming sinners). How little I esteem God yet uplift man, as you point out in your analogy of our shock at murder but indifference toward false worship. Warning to listeners: Brother Tim through the Word will challenge your complacency in this message.

Sermon5/7/17 2:23 AM
Spqr from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spqr
This series is a blessing. Thank you.

Sermon5/4/17 1:41 AM
JH from Bay Area  Find all comments by JH
comments
“ Great informative Sermon! ”
Very good explanation of the dangers of perfectionist/ holiness teachings

Sermon5/2/17 12:12 AM
Anonym  Find all comments by Anonym
comments
Excellent sermon, great exegesis.

Sermon4/2/17 11:13 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
A Tale of Two Sons: With A Never Heard...
Pastor John MacArthur
comments
“ Great! Great! Great! ”
This is my favorite message on what is traditionally called: The Parable of the Prodigal Son. The cultural information gave me a greater understanding of just what point the Lord was making to the listeners. Our Lord, as always, knew--and knows--what He's doing.

Sermon3/13/17 7:35 AM
Shumeye Tessema from Ethiopia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shumeye Tessema
comments
It is a wonderful and timely message. It challenges not only the Churches in America, but the contemporary church in all nations. I am deeply touched by this biblical sound and truthful message and I am of the opinion that the message should be conveyed to all groups of Christians who profess to be Christians.I committee myself to preach to my family as I am the head of my household. God bless you Preacher Paul Washer!!

Sermon2/9/17 11:13 PM
David V. from Kansas City, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by David V.
The Law of Christ (Part 1)
Charles Leiter
What a wonderful message. This teaching is so important in a day when doctrines are all over the place. This is a clear step by step scripture teaching on the Law of Christ. Please give this message a serious listen.

Sermon11/22/16 8:17 PM
Stan Bialecki from Poland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Bialecki
comments
“ Maybe a bit too far but Torben does err ”
I examined 22 lessons from the Turban's online Pioneer School and found both very good staff and very concerning (plain wrong). He doesn't say baptism alone saves us but he definitely adds baptism to repentance and baptism with the Spirit as a separate event that HAS to be confirmed by speaking in tongues (all true believers have to speak in tongues). Another big problem is the promise of the Gospel: he insists that the Gospel promises salvation from sin AND salvation from sickness. Therefore (according to Torben) believers are never send to just preach the Gospel. All believers are sent to offer everyone healing by the power of Jesus, casting out demons, the gospel message and the gift of the Spirit. There are also other, problems both in theology and practice of this in my view, born again and zealous but mistaken man.

Sermon11/13/16 9:20 PM
Jeremiah from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Jeremiah
Very powerful.

Sermon11/8/16 12:39 PM
Darriell Dickerson from Orangeburg, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darriell Dickerson
Two Reasons for Spiritual Error
Charles Leiter
In context, this sermon is filled with so much Spiritual Truth! God bless you, brother!

Sermon10/26/16 4:09 PM
Jeremiah from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Jeremiah
Christ Who Satisfies
Tawfiq Cotman-El
Very powerful.

Sermon10/26/16 4:37 AM
Mark River A from Cali  Find all comments by Mark River A
comments
This was the very first sermon that I ever heard by Paul Washer. I was stunned myself when I listened to it, I was stunned how he put fourth the truths in scripture that are usually overlooked today. This sermon also brought me to gccatx.com. Which lead the to illbehonest.com, leading me to other great ministers and to Pauls own ministry for the Lord, Heartcry. This preacher really does preach the shocking truth of scripture to people. God bless.

Sermon10/18/16 1:37 PM
Darren Ritchie from Indiana  Find all comments by Darren Ritchie
comments
“ Making Broad Assumptions ”
Simply watching a video is not enough study to make a valid sermon about the "false prophecy" of the last reformation. Not once does Torben ever state that baptism is the only thing necessary for the forgiveness of sin. In fact, the last reformation is very Christ centered. Perhaps you should actually look into the teachings and not just watch a video of high lights.

Sermon10/15/16 5:21 AM
Adam C from SF Bay Area  Find all comments by Adam C
Dangerous Prayer
Tim Conway
It was a eye opening and awesome to hear what God expects and desires from our prayer. Tim does an excellent job of conveying the Message.

Sermon9/10/16 7:26 PM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
“ What A Blessing! ”
My Lord is so faithful, my faith was wavering because I have stepped out on faith believing God, but doubt stepped in and I became frightened not knowing we would go. God has used this man of God to remind me of God's compassion and love for His children. No longer I will worry because my God carries me and may I never forget His gracious love for His children.

Sermon9/10/16 7:22 PM
comments
“ What A Blessing! ”
My Lord is so faithful, my faith was wavering because I have stepped out on faith believing God, but frightened were we would not have a place to live. No longer I will worry because my God carries me and may I never forget His gracious love for His children.

Sermon9/10/16 11:29 AM
David Heesen from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Heesen
comments
“ Some thoughts ”
Those that jumped out of the World Trade Center towers because of the intense heat were not technically "committing suicide." Their bodies were experiencing the natural reflex of avoiding extreme heat. They had no time to reflect on: "when thru firey trials my pathway shall lie, Thy grace all sufficient shall be my supply."

Sermon9/10/16 11:00 AM
David Heesen from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Heesen
comments
I'm sorry but sometimes a Christian can be so mentally ill (physiologically speaking) that he doesn't know what he's actually doing. Therefore, I would never make the blanket statement that "Christians cannot suicide."

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

John Pittman Hey
The Shame of Nakedness

America's Disgrace
Grace Bible Church

Rev. James Laning
Honoring Those in Office

Randolph Protestant Reformed
Sunday - AM

Kevin Swanson
The Church and Coffee Bars?

Cool Lighting, Props on Stage?
Generations Radio

Rob Ham
Predestination

The Book of Genesis
Keystone Heights...

Scott Castleman
He Must Increase

Sermons by Bob and Others
Special Meeting

Remembering the Reformation

19 mess­ages on the hist­ory and impact of the Prot­est­ant Ref­orm­at­ion.
www.reformation500pa.com/me..