Grace Community Church | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: gcc
Grace Community Church
Tim Conway  |  San Antonio, Texas

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,148 total user comment(s)

Sermon7/15/16 8:03 AM
John Guichard from Essex UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Guichard
“ Wow. ”
Thankyou for helping me see the intentions behind the authors writing of these first chapters I can honestly say that it has made these passages seem all the more excellent and useful to me in seeking to worship Christ. Praise God!

Sermon7/3/16 10:07 AM
Helen from Inverness, Scotland  Find all comments by Helen
Inheriting the Promises
Charles Leiter
Dear brother in Christ, thank you so much for this insightful and encouraging message.

Sermon6/21/16 5:22 PM
Mark M from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Mark M
Go At Once To Jesus
Kevin Williams
Great Gospel message! All 'escape routes' for the sinner who knows they need to be saved yet still will not come to Christ are blocked in this sermon. Praise God for so great a salvation in Christ! Go to Him now! Thank you Kevin.

Sermon6/21/16 8:15 AM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments
what a beautiful testimony of the saving work of our great God and how merciful He is. May God be glorified by the spreading of this message. I also appreciated his describing the "gospel" that creates false converts at the beginning. I was a false convert for many years under the " just say this prayer" gospel.

Sermon6/14/16 9:39 AM
Violet Youngson from Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland  Find all comments by Violet Youngson
A Tale of Two Sons: With A Never Heard...
Pastor John MacArthur
comments
received joyfully",Praise God", very encouraging in these days.Thank you John.

Sermon6/7/16 12:20 PM
Cathie from St. Louis  Find all comments by Cathie
comments
Quite possibly the greatest sermon I've ever heard.

Sermon6/5/16 1:37 PM
Barbara Ogg from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara Ogg
comments
“ Question? ”
Can I download this on my pc? I noticed that when i went to dl it it said it was copy right. I had also shared it with a group I have on Facebook. Am I in violation? I thought we could dl and share sermons on SermonAudio?

Sermon5/25/16 6:46 AM
Grace from Mexico  Protected NameFind all comments by Grace
“ Outstanding! ”
This sermon is so rich witth encouragement from Scripture. What an amazing thought...the God of the universe rejoices over me and sings loudly over me because of His glorious work of salvation in my life!

Sermon5/19/16 2:48 PM
BRENDA MILLER from CHARLOTTE, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by BRENDA MILLER
comments
“ TRUE MESSAGE ”
THE PERSECUTION IS ALREADY HERE IN AMERICA. I HAVE BE GOING THROUGH IT FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS FROM THE WICCANS/WITCHCRAFT IN NORTH CAROLINA.

Sermon5/19/16 11:29 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Paul Washer
Another Christ exalting sermon - such an encouragement!

Sermon5/11/16 10:41 PM
Abe Krahn  Find all comments by Abe Krahn
Daniel's 70 Weeks
Tim Conway
Too bad you donèt use the real Word of God. The King James Bible, You are a good speaker

Sermon5/11/16 5:46 PM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
“ Great and tough message ”
Thank you, Brother Tim, for sharing this message. As I am reading thru Scripture, I pause and listen to sermons from different pastors on where I am reading. Your message was convicting (truthfully, the title and your opening lines were foreboding, but I sensed the Spirit convicting me and spurring me to listen to the end). Very blessed by your message. Count me in as a parent who struggles not to be an Eli. It was a blessing, though, for you to also show the good as well as the bad in Eli. May we fathers be ready to love God and our families and to suffer inconvenience bytaking time out to instruct and correct our children for His sake.

Sermon4/26/16 10:12 PM
Randy p. from California  Find all comments by Randy p.
comments
“ Awesome Sermon! ”
Awesome sermon!

Sermon4/26/16 2:06 PM
Grace from Mexico  Protected NameFind all comments by Grace
comments
“ Must listen! ”
All believers should listen to this to learn what is really essential in the Christian life!

Sermon4/13/16 8:39 AM
James Arnett from Mississippi  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Arnett
comments
I can honestly say that this is the best sermon I have ever heard. So touching, moving, and simply powerful. I wish everyone could hear it.

Sermon4/5/16 7:26 PM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
Passionate preacher with a genuine love for God. He opened up Romans 5:1-2 wonderfully. Glory to God.

Sermon4/5/16 5:49 PM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
This was a excellent series. Pastor Tim clearly explains the reality of the Holy Spirit and us working out our sanctification. Praise God!

Sermon4/4/16 7:06 PM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
“ Good Sermon! ”
Good sermon overall, i learned a lot. But I strongly disagree that when Jesus ate and drank with sinners those sinners did not conduct themselves in the same way they acted without Christ. There's no way they swearing, blaspheming and telling dirty jokes. Furthermore, I strongly disagree with Christians trying to passify parents for example during Halloween by giving them hot drinks or chocolates. This is compromise. That's taking part in the table of demons.

Sermon4/3/16 7:45 PM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
comments
“ Good Sermon! ”
Good sermon overall but he is very irresponsible and Ill informed about the detrimental effects of eating McDonald's. He called mum's good mum's who gave their children happy meals. And he was too compromising on other moral issues too.

Sermon3/31/16 10:45 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
Missions and Your Family
Paul Washer
comments
It's too bad the men who need to hear this sermon the most will never find it because they never go looking for it. I wish there were more pastors like Paul Washer standing in the pulpit maybe we wouldn't have so many broken families even amongst the people claiming to be Christians. All i see in churches in my area are women coming to church on sunday without their husbands.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more