ID

Newest Player | Info
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: gcc
Grace Community Church
Tim Conway  |  San Antonio, Texas

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,161 total user comment(s)

Sermon11/22/16 8:17 PM
Stan Bialecki from Poland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Bialecki
comments
“ Maybe a bit too far but Torben does err ”
I examined 22 lessons from the Turban's online Pioneer School and found both very good staff and very concerning (plain wrong). He doesn't say baptism alone saves us but he definitely adds baptism to repentance and baptism with the Spirit as a separate event that HAS to be confirmed by speaking in tongues (all true believers have to speak in tongues). Another big problem is the promise of the Gospel: he insists that the Gospel promises salvation from sin AND salvation from sickness. Therefore (according to Torben) believers are never send to just preach the Gospel. All believers are sent to offer everyone healing by the power of Jesus, casting out demons, the gospel message and the gift of the Spirit. There are also other, problems both in theology and practice of this in my view, born again and zealous but mistaken man.

Sermon11/13/16 9:20 PM
Jeremiah from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Jeremiah
Very powerful.

Sermon11/8/16 12:39 PM
Darriell Dickerson from Orangeburg, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darriell Dickerson
Two Reasons for Spiritual Error
Charles Leiter
In context, this sermon is filled with so much Spiritual Truth! God bless you, brother!

Sermon10/26/16 4:09 PM
Jeremiah from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Jeremiah
Christ Who Satisfies
Tawfiq Cotman-El
Very powerful.

Sermon10/26/16 4:37 AM
Mark River A from Cali  Find all comments by Mark River A
comments
This was the very first sermon that I ever heard by Paul Washer. I was stunned myself when I listened to it, I was stunned how he put fourth the truths in scripture that are usually overlooked today. This sermon also brought me to gccatx.com. Which lead the to illbehonest.com, leading me to other great ministers and to Pauls own ministry for the Lord, Heartcry. This preacher really does preach the shocking truth of scripture to people. God bless.

Sermon10/18/16 1:37 PM
Darren Ritchie from Indiana  Find all comments by Darren Ritchie
comments
“ Making Broad Assumptions ”
Simply watching a video is not enough study to make a valid sermon about the "false prophecy" of the last reformation. Not once does Torben ever state that baptism is the only thing necessary for the forgiveness of sin. In fact, the last reformation is very Christ centered. Perhaps you should actually look into the teachings and not just watch a video of high lights.

Sermon10/15/16 5:21 AM
Adam C from SF Bay Area  Find all comments by Adam C
Dangerous Prayer
Tim Conway
It was a eye opening and awesome to hear what God expects and desires from our prayer. Tim does an excellent job of conveying the Message.

Sermon9/10/16 7:26 PM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
“ What A Blessing! ”
My Lord is so faithful, my faith was wavering because I have stepped out on faith believing God, but doubt stepped in and I became frightened not knowing we would go. God has used this man of God to remind me of God's compassion and love for His children. No longer I will worry because my God carries me and may I never forget His gracious love for His children.

Sermon9/10/16 7:22 PM
comments
“ What A Blessing! ”
My Lord is so faithful, my faith was wavering because I have stepped out on faith believing God, but frightened were we would not have a place to live. No longer I will worry because my God carries me and may I never forget His gracious love for His children.

Sermon9/10/16 11:29 AM
David Heesen from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Heesen
comments
“ Some thoughts ”
Those that jumped out of the World Trade Center towers because of the intense heat were not technically "committing suicide." Their bodies were experiencing the natural reflex of avoiding extreme heat. They had no time to reflect on: "when thru firey trials my pathway shall lie, Thy grace all sufficient shall be my supply."

Sermon9/10/16 11:00 AM
David Heesen from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Heesen
comments
I'm sorry but sometimes a Christian can be so mentally ill (physiologically speaking) that he doesn't know what he's actually doing. Therefore, I would never make the blanket statement that "Christians cannot suicide."

Sermon8/10/16 7:27 AM
SPQR from PAC NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR
Challenging message overall. The first 20 minutes on his experience with education opened my eyes. God's Word must be central to the formation of the minister.

Sermon8/1/16 7:57 PM
Iramy Garcia from Orlando  Contact via emailFind all comments by Iramy Garcia
Judging Rightly
Jeremy Vuolo
Extremely convicting , edifying , and also encouraging ! I pray there was more sermons by Jeremy ! Praise God for this message !

Sermon7/15/16 8:03 AM
John Guichard from Essex UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Guichard
“ Wow. ”
Thankyou for helping me see the intentions behind the authors writing of these first chapters I can honestly say that it has made these passages seem all the more excellent and useful to me in seeking to worship Christ. Praise God!

Sermon7/3/16 10:07 AM
Helen from Inverness, Scotland  Find all comments by Helen
Inheriting the Promises
Charles Leiter
Dear brother in Christ, thank you so much for this insightful and encouraging message.

Sermon6/21/16 5:22 PM
Mark M from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Mark M
Go At Once To Jesus
Kevin Williams
Great Gospel message! All 'escape routes' for the sinner who knows they need to be saved yet still will not come to Christ are blocked in this sermon. Praise God for so great a salvation in Christ! Go to Him now! Thank you Kevin.

Sermon6/21/16 8:15 AM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments
what a beautiful testimony of the saving work of our great God and how merciful He is. May God be glorified by the spreading of this message. I also appreciated his describing the "gospel" that creates false converts at the beginning. I was a false convert for many years under the " just say this prayer" gospel.

Sermon6/14/16 9:39 AM
Violet Youngson from Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland  Find all comments by Violet Youngson
A Tale of Two Sons: With A Never Heard...
Pastor John MacArthur
comments
received joyfully",Praise God", very encouraging in these days.Thank you John.

Sermon6/7/16 12:20 PM
Cathie from St. Louis  Find all comments by Cathie
comments
Quite possibly the greatest sermon I've ever heard.

Sermon6/5/16 1:37 PM
Barbara Ogg from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara Ogg
comments
“ Question? ”
Can I download this on my pc? I noticed that when i went to dl it it said it was copy right. I had also shared it with a group I have on Facebook. Am I in violation? I thought we could dl and share sermons on SermonAudio?

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Advent
Glendale Missionary...

Hell Shaking Prayer

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Dennis Prutow
God's Weekly Assurance

Our Public Worship
Westminster Evangelistic...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Presidents, Providence, Prayer
Phil Layton

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Android Wear