ID

About | 5 Days Left!

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: gcc
Grace Community Church
Tim Conway  |  San Antonio, Texas

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,076 total user comment(s)

Sermon12/24/14 3:13 PM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
• Posted 4 days ago
comments
“ Thank You Pastor ”
I've always leaned towards the Romans 7 man being the Regenerate man battling his Unregenerate Flesh, though Pastor Kevin provides some salient points that it may not be. I also cross reference it with the Galat 5 Man who is also a Regenerate man battling Spirit against the Flesh. Rom 7 is a challenging & I will need to revisit. Thank you Pastor you have encouraged me not to "stay" in Rom 7 but live in Rom 8. I would take exception to saying Rom 7 not being a victory passage as overall I find it to be a victory passage summarized in, O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Praise be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! -Rom 7:24,25 The apostle confesses his morbid condition,is perplexed on how to be delivered,& culminates in Praise over his deliverance & his deliverer. Yet acknowledges there remains a battle between the New man & the old man both within the Regenerate man. Virtually all of the epistles speak to this battle with Paul,Peter,James exhorting them and us to walk in The Spirit & not in The Flesh. A look at Revelations reveals the same thing when Jesus examines the 7 Churches "I hold this against you -You have forgotten your first love" etc. etc. Though our final consolation rests in "When we see Him we shall be like Him"

Sermon12/15/14 2:41 PM
Anon. from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Anon.
“ Thank you, brother Washer ”
What Mr. Washer preaches about the false gospel and youth ministry in this nation is so true and vital. I can confirm what he is preaching against. 14 years ago, my sister started attending an e-free youth group with a youth pastor who was the most popular and well-liked of any. My sister and many other non-Christians got swept away by this man's incredible personality. 14 years later, I can testify that none of them are following Jesus Christ. My sister is a whole-hearted atheist. I attended UW Madison and was saved in 2005. I did not know anything about Christianity and began attending Campus Crusade for Christ, where hundreds of students are brought in to their weekly "Prime Time" meetings by rock music, the preaching of popular UW athletes and charismatic personalities, and a false gospel. I lived in a huge campus crusade house of 24 guys, all of them born out of Primetime. There was incredibly dirty speech, drunkenness, and all sorts of sin in that community. A zoning problem arose where we found the house could not have more than 20 people, and the guys rearranged their rooms and lied to the inspector. I was treated contemptibly and despised because I refused to join in any of this. Mr. Washer's preaching serves to protect Christians from danger and false brethren.

Sermon12/1/14 10:16 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
comments
One of his best which says it all - very convicting - life changing. Praise God!

Sermon11/30/14 7:02 PM
Coby Helton from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Coby Helton
comments
“ Life Changing ”
Every believer needs to hear this.

Sermon11/20/14 1:03 PM
Verdell Mars from Caribbean  Find all comments by Verdell Mars
Thank you!

Sermon11/12/14 12:39 AM
comments
This is very good. Thank you.

Sermon11/9/14 3:34 AM
Kelvin Lin from Shanghai, China  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kelvin Lin
Taking the Measure of Joel Osteen (The...
Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
comments
“ Can I say, 'I don't know' to God's truth when I represent God? ”
I know this verse: 2 Timothy 1:12 (NIV) [12] That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed,* because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard* what I have entrusted to him for that day.*

Sermon11/7/14 6:40 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
Read the pdf of this message. Thank you for this clear explanation of what it means to confess/say that Jesus is Lord.

Sermon11/6/14 11:45 PM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Thank you Pastor Tim for making me hungery to know more about our Magnificiemt God??????

Sermon11/6/14 11:22 AM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Thank you Bro Paul, for helping me see God in different way in my Christian walk.

Sermon11/5/14 6:36 AM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Thank you Brother Tim, for your message I'm Hebrews 10, on considering others. You help me to see more on what each of our roll is as Christians. Unfortunately we as church members just go through the montiom. Thank you, and may God Bless you????

Sermon10/19/14 9:56 PM
Brenda Miller from Charlotte, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Miller
Powerful message.

Sermon10/19/14 8:17 PM
comments
Our greatest need- Die to self.True message.

Sermon10/16/14 6:13 PM
More Certain Than Death and Taxes
Tawfiq Cotman-El
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon9/16/14 10:06 PM
Ray from PA  Find all comments by Ray
comments
“ Compelling Must Hear! ”
Oh that young men(and old)would heed the message given here! Sadly, it is a sobering truth that many a man refuses such counsel. Listen! Be wise! Be happy! Or, don't listen and be foolish,miserable,sorry,and maybe even worse. Remember Samson!

Sermon9/10/14 5:10 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Romans 1 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Eph 2 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Romans 6 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. It is very important that we do not spend so much time criticising the wrong gospel that we forget to preach the real gospel In Christ alone, a gift that we cannot earn....

Sermon9/5/14 6:32 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
This is very hard preaching and very needful. We need more preachers like this.

Sermon9/5/14 12:57 PM
James Thomas from Florida  Find all comments by James Thomas
comments
“ Clear Preaching! ”
When His Word is preached without the regard to man and his understanding but to simply speak on what the Holy Spirit has written to man, God is honored.

Sermon9/3/14 11:13 PM
Joseph Hunter from walking on water  Find all comments by Joseph Hunter
Amen

Sermon8/30/14 3:17 PM
Rebecca from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rebecca
comments
I personally believe from studying scripture that a believer can not commit suicide. If God is the author and finisher of our faith, why would He finish our faith by allowing us to murder our self?

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Book of Joshua
Shreveport Grace Church

The Cup And The Cross

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Pastor Michael Pickett
We have toiled all night

Old Paths Strict Baptist
Sunday - AM

Blog 12/22/14
I'll Be Home for Christmas

New York Gospel Mission
merry chr­istm­as! hol­iday fest­iv­it­ies are in full swing...

Top 10 Puritan Hard Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

Steven Anderson is Wrong
Jason Cooley

O, my brethren, be humbled under the sovereignty of God. ... Robert Murray McCheyne

City: Las Vegas, NV