Grace Community Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: gcbcri
Grace Community Baptist Church
Pastor Robert Ventura  |  North Providence, Rhode Island

Sermon6/8/14 11:04 AM
Sarah  Find all comments by Sarah
comments
“ A hard topic for me but necessary ”
The topic is forgiveness. Joseph's story has always been a hard one for me. I get terrible nightmares whenever I read what happened to him. I know it has to do with my personal doubt. I always wonder if I have forgiven or not and I think that if I remember maybe I do not forgive. But the hurt is still so strong. Does this mean that I have not forgiven? I do not know but this sermon has helped me to understand it a lot better. It confirmed to me quite a few suspicions I had about what forgiveness really is.

Sermon6/4/14 10:39 PM
Ana Roman from Central falls  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ana Roman
I enjoyed this sermon very much it made me see how much our beloved God sufferd for our sin's at the cross. It also made me realize how much jeues loves us, that we need to repent of our sin's and to hate our sin's.

Sermon6/2/14 4:45 PM
Ron from Ma  Find all comments by Ron
comments
“ Thank you ”
Brother Voddie, I don't know if you personally read these comments or not, but I am going to leave one anyways.my wife and I attended this conference from Friday night until Sunday morning.I just want to say thank you, for speaking at this conference and for your testimony on Sunday. Our God has most certainly giving you a gift, and I can only pray that He will give you a thousand more years to use it. we will continue to pray for your son, and for you and your family. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and God bless you.

Sermon5/19/14 9:08 PM
Tom Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Sullivan
Perseverance, Part I
Pastor George McDearmon
When I was a young Christian, I used to look up at a photo of Jonathan Edwards and it would humble me and even put fear in my heart. I guess I just knew that he was in a different league as a Christian. I have the same respect seeing a picture of George McDearmon next to a sermon title called, Perseverance." I expect to be laid in the dust, but at least it is safer this way. John Bunyan wrote, he that is already down need fear no fall.

Sermon5/16/14 6:50 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
Good testimony

Sermon2/12/14 2:28 PM
jabran john from lahore pakistan  Contact via emailFind all comments by jabran john
First time I have listen the powerful sermon God bless you Payl Washer !

Sermon12/1/13 7:46 AM
Strat  Find all comments by Strat
A fine message to today's lazy and entitled welfare state.

Sermon10/6/13 9:37 PM
29.Super sermon  Find all comments by 29.Super sermon
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
“ Super Steve ”
A++ keep it up!

Sermon10/6/13 9:32 PM
47 from Undisclosed  Find all comments by 47
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
Great Sermon, excellent mp3 quality

Sermon10/1/13 9:30 PM
Renar Ann Malemit Catan from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renar Ann Malemit Catan
comments
MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE TO JESUS CHRIST for and Thank you Pastor Washer... God bless you always...I had believed all my life that after I pray a sinner's prayer I am already saved without having much concern on whether I bear fruit or not or making my election sure or examining whether i am one of those who enter through the narrow gate/way or in the broad way but God used you and your sermons to get my attention and say to myself, "hey, am I really for Christ? Is my life devoted to Him?" i used to go to church alright but I don't care as much as getting a more deeper and intimate relationship with Him, who is forever to be praised and who deserve to be honoured as He ought to be. Thank you very much... Glory and Honor to Jesus!

Sermon9/12/13 10:22 PM
Phillip Gray from Gordo, AL  Protected NameFind all comments by Phillip Gray
comments
I realy am glad to listen to you're sermons. It was a bit hard to go a week and a half when my parents were in Florida .

Sermon8/16/13 4:58 PM
Jeremy Lyerla from Spokane, Washington  Protected NameFind all comments by Jeremy Lyerla
How to Lead Family Worship
Dr. Joel Beeke
Important topic for men who weren't taught how.

Sermon5/6/13 5:54 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
Blessed me. Thank you.

Sermon5/3/13 4:36 AM
Nolan from California  Find all comments by Nolan
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
comments
“ The Gospel ”
Every other sermon subject can only supplement growth of the Christian, but the gospel is the pure reason for it. I keep forgetting this, and I truly thank Paul Washer for the clearest presentation of the Gospel that I have ever heard. In America, it's so easy to live like a "Christian" without actually remembering why.

Sermon5/3/13 4:13 AM
frolaine m. allan from philippines  Find all comments by frolaine m. allan
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
purges the soul, wakes us up to realize the WORD OF GOD is alive

Sermon4/11/13 6:43 PM
Moises Ortiz from Mexico City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Moises Ortiz
comments
What a blessing to hear your sermons. Pastor you truly are a man of the LORD

Sermon3/25/13 7:42 PM
Callie McFadden from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Callie McFadden
comments
“ More more meat! ”
As believers we are to grow from the spiritual milk of the Word to meat. I believe Paul Washer can deliver Christ's message the way Christ wants it delivered. There's no other purpose in this life that we have apart from Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/25/13 7:39 PM
A Liar and a Coward
Paul Washer
comments
“ Born again! ”
I too had a conversion just like Paul in Acts on the road to Damascus. When God made me born again I was a completely different person and even so much so that my family rejects me to this day. All I want is Christ and all I want to talk about is Christ. because nothing in this world matters apart from where you will spend eternity and how you are going to stand before God on Judgment Day. The only thing that matters is how God can be glorified the most and Paul washer does that beautifully in his sermons. He is a man that preaches Christ and Him crucified and he is a man that is biblically based on Scripture alone saved by faith alone in Christ alone by Gods grace alone! Corem deo!

Sermon3/25/13 7:32 PM
comments
“ Warning: Meat!!! ”
Thank you so much pastor Paul ! I am so tired of hearing milk sermons I needed meat to fill my soul. This sermon makes you love Christ more and makes born again believers appreciate everything that He is and will always be.

Sermon3/25/13 7:24 PM
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
comments
“ Warning, this is meat! ”
This, along with other sermons I have heard from Paul Washer exalts Christ and exposes the reality of the depravity of man in such expositional perfection, it makes me more thankful for Christ and His sacrifice everytime. Warning for those who love ear tickling preaching, if you disagree with the preaching of this man, you need to examine yourself and make your calling and election sure because if you want biblical Christ centered preaching....here it is. I pray thanks to God for raising Washer up and pray He will rise up more like him.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com