Grace Community Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Grace Community Baptist Church
Pastor Robert Ventura  |  North Providence, Rhode Island

Sermon2/12/14 2:28 PM
jabran john from lahore pakistan  Contact via emailFind all comments by jabran john
First time I have listen the powerful sermon God bless you Payl Washer !

Sermon12/1/13 7:46 AM
Strat  Find all comments by Strat
A fine message to today's lazy and entitled welfare state.

Sermon10/6/13 9:37 PM
29.Super sermon  Find all comments by 29.Super sermon
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
“ Super Steve ”
A++ keep it up!

Sermon10/6/13 9:32 PM
47 from Undisclosed  Find all comments by 47
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
Great Sermon, excellent mp3 quality

Sermon10/1/13 9:30 PM
Renar Ann Malemit Catan from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Renar Ann Malemit Catan
comments
MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE TO JESUS CHRIST for and Thank you Pastor Washer... God bless you always...I had believed all my life that after I pray a sinner's prayer I am already saved without having much concern on whether I bear fruit or not or making my election sure or examining whether i am one of those who enter through the narrow gate/way or in the broad way but God used you and your sermons to get my attention and say to myself, "hey, am I really for Christ? Is my life devoted to Him?" i used to go to church alright but I don't care as much as getting a more deeper and intimate relationship with Him, who is forever to be praised and who deserve to be honoured as He ought to be. Thank you very much... Glory and Honor to Jesus!

Sermon9/12/13 10:22 PM
Phillip Gray from Gordo, AL  Protected NameFind all comments by Phillip Gray
comments
I realy am glad to listen to you're sermons. It was a bit hard to go a week and a half when my parents were in Florida .

Sermon8/16/13 4:58 PM
Jeremy Lyerla from Spokane, Washington  Protected NameFind all comments by Jeremy Lyerla
How to Lead Family Worship
Dr. Joel Beeke
Important topic for men who weren't taught how.

Sermon5/6/13 5:54 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Testimony of Dr. Joel Beeke
Dr. Joel Beeke
Blessed me. Thank you.

Sermon5/3/13 4:36 AM
Nolan from California  Find all comments by Nolan
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
comments
“ The Gospel ”
Every other sermon subject can only supplement growth of the Christian, but the gospel is the pure reason for it. I keep forgetting this, and I truly thank Paul Washer for the clearest presentation of the Gospel that I have ever heard. In America, it's so easy to live like a "Christian" without actually remembering why.

Sermon5/3/13 4:13 AM
frolaine m. allan from philippines  Find all comments by frolaine m. allan
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
purges the soul, wakes us up to realize the WORD OF GOD is alive

Sermon4/11/13 6:43 PM
Moises Ortiz from Mexico City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Moises Ortiz
comments
What a blessing to hear your sermons. Pastor you truly are a man of the LORD

Sermon3/25/13 7:42 PM
Callie McFadden from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Callie McFadden
comments
“ More more meat! ”
As believers we are to grow from the spiritual milk of the Word to meat. I believe Paul Washer can deliver Christ's message the way Christ wants it delivered. There's no other purpose in this life that we have apart from Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/25/13 7:39 PM
A Liar and a Coward
Paul Washer
comments
“ Born again! ”
I too had a conversion just like Paul in Acts on the road to Damascus. When God made me born again I was a completely different person and even so much so that my family rejects me to this day. All I want is Christ and all I want to talk about is Christ. because nothing in this world matters apart from where you will spend eternity and how you are going to stand before God on Judgment Day. The only thing that matters is how God can be glorified the most and Paul washer does that beautifully in his sermons. He is a man that preaches Christ and Him crucified and he is a man that is biblically based on Scripture alone saved by faith alone in Christ alone by Gods grace alone! Corem deo!

Sermon3/25/13 7:32 PM
comments
“ Warning: Meat!!! ”
Thank you so much pastor Paul ! I am so tired of hearing milk sermons I needed meat to fill my soul. This sermon makes you love Christ more and makes born again believers appreciate everything that He is and will always be.

Sermon3/25/13 7:24 PM
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
comments
“ Warning, this is meat! ”
This, along with other sermons I have heard from Paul Washer exalts Christ and exposes the reality of the depravity of man in such expositional perfection, it makes me more thankful for Christ and His sacrifice everytime. Warning for those who love ear tickling preaching, if you disagree with the preaching of this man, you need to examine yourself and make your calling and election sure because if you want biblical Christ centered preaching....here it is. I pray thanks to God for raising Washer up and pray He will rise up more like him.

Sermon2/14/13 1:06 PM
John W from Grapeview, WA  Find all comments by John W
comments
This message will shake you to the core. Amazing message.

Sermon2/1/13 1:07 AM
Mikey from India  Find all comments by Mikey
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
comments
“ Nice sermon ”
I am a new listener to Mr.Washer and i like what i have heard so far.But i am wondering why does he use the john flavel-Father's bargain example.It was GOD'S will for Jesus to die for us and then be raised from the dead, and Jesus just said that 'I will obey'.There was no bargaining.

Sermon12/27/12 7:36 PM
Ivon Martinez from Cumberland, RI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ivon Martinez
Hi Pastor Rob, This is Victor's Aunt, Ivon. I just wanted to say that your sermon on Repentance and Restoration helped me to understand my own sin and to wholeheartedly confess to the Lord. To believe that He is compassionate, Loving and forgiving. It has given me the motivation to continue and through His holy grace, Stay, with Jesus. I will be returning to church. I want to learn Gods word and prayerfully ask Him to help me apply it to my life. I have been so wrong for so long, I am ashamed. I thank the Lord Our God who has mercy, for saving me. Hope to see you all soon. God bless and yes I will be listening to more of your sermons. Thank you for putting them online. They trully help.

Sermon11/7/12 12:53 AM
Joe Hardy  Find all comments by Joe Hardy
Total Depravity
Robert Ventura
Loved it!

Sermon8/26/12 11:42 PM
B. Crawford from Los Angeles, Ca.  Find all comments by B. Crawford
comments
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
I say this at the risk of being criticized, but it's kool. The world and unfortunately more then a few churches in America question why does God let bad things happen to good people. The question should be, "Why is God so good". To think the Lord has been so patient and gracious to me and has not struck me down and sent me to hell is beyond comprehension. I was for so many years dull witted and so slow to understand sermons such as this. But by the grace of God it speaks to my soul and I find so much encouragement. Pastor Washer said so many things that I have felt and struggled with but was unable to articulate it and he does it so eloquently and still makes it plain. LOL, I'm the type of guy you got to draw me a picture to help me understand. Praise God, Thank you Pastor Washer, THANK YOU.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..