Grace Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Michael Phillips  |  Fremont, California

Sermon7/17/15 11:13 AM
Bill P from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill P
Spiritual Depression #4: Regrets
Michael Phillips
comments
I felt left out. Suffering from depression; I have guilt that pops up from no control of my own. If 1 in 5 suffer from real depression likely I am not the only one that feels this way. This was a great sermon addressing those that don't suffer from depression.

Sermon6/30/15 5:09 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Spiritual Depression #4: Regrets
Michael Phillips
comments
Needed to hear this thanks x

Sermon5/8/15 1:47 AM
Brandon Stahl from Hermiston Oregon  Find all comments by Brandon Stahl
Church History 09: Anabaptist
Michael Phillips
comments
Brings out well what Anabaptists stood for, and still stand for! It is all about Christ and what Christ said! Heaven was the sweetest sound to them! May we serve Christ as he told us!!!

Sermon4/4/15 6:53 AM
Robert from Clovis Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Church History #19 Revival
Michael Phillips
Lord, i lift you up and not only ask you for revival in my family that doesn't know you, but also to have revival in the America's and throughout the world!

Sermon3/23/15 2:59 PM
Johanna from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johanna
comments
“ another cause of depression ”
I have experienced depression off and on for most of my life. I was on antidepressants for 10 years. In 2011 I came to know Christ in a new way and started putting Him first in my life. Since then God has been gradually healing me of depression, teaching me how to rely on Him and find my identity in Him. He has also been teaching me about the causes of depression. One of them was sin in my life, when I was deliberately disobeying God. I recently discovered another cause, which was unexpected. Over the last few months I had become depressed again, and could not understand the cause, as I was seeking to obey God. It became worse and worse, and I thought God had failed to heal me and that I would have to go back on medication. Then, 2 weeks ago my husband confessed to me sins that he had committed throughout our marriage, that he had lied about and hidden from me. I had trusted him completely and had no idea that he was guilty of those sins. As soon as he told me his sin, I felt a sense of relief and the depression completely left me. It is still gone, and I am full of God's joy and peace again. The episode of depression was caused by my husband's unconfessed sin. We are now seeking the Lord together and our marriage has been reborn.

Sermon2/23/15 7:44 PM
B Lee from Southern America  Find all comments by B Lee
comments
“ Well Done ”
Well done Pastor. Information on the history of Korean Christianity is sparse at best. The sermon was well researched and thus, accurate. I appreciated his touching on Thomas who first brought the Bible to Koreans while being killed. Many know about Blair and Underwood. But, almost no one know about Thomas who first pierced the curtain to let the light of the Gospel enter the Hermit Kingdom. I am a Korea - born American and am thankful for this sermon. Many know of Carey, Taylor, Judson, etc. I appreciate this sermon about the missionary to Korea. They were also responsible for the building of first universities for men and even women which was foundational of the "Miracle on the Han River". Thomas, Underwood, Blair, and other missionaries must be rejoicing to see the growth of Christianity in the peninsula. Thanks again.

Sermon2/1/15 10:17 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
comments
I have learned so much from your series on church history. Thank you.

Sermon8/3/14 7:05 PM
Ryan from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Ryan
comments
“ So encouraging! ”
The point of this sermon is that God uses ordinary people, as we see from the early Christians. I was really blessed by this because I have often thought with discouragement of how phenomenally talented were missionaries like David Brainerd and Adoniram Judson--men at the top of their class at Ivy League colleges, brought up in Christian families, exceedingly disciplined and endowed in ways that most others are not. This sermon gives hope to those of us who are not so talented.

Sermon6/1/14 9:07 PM
Arie from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Arie
Spiritual Depression #4: Regrets
Michael Phillips
comments
Great truth that we all need to hear. God is so good!

Sermon4/14/14 11:18 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
Very good messages on perseverance. I think I now understand. Thank you.

Sermon4/14/14 9:05 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL

Sermon4/11/14 1:48 AM
R. Etheridge Jr from Midwest, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by R. Etheridge Jr
Church History 16: David Brainard
Michael Phillips
comments
“ A Wonder-full Example for the Ages ”
A fascinating study of heartaches and sucesses of a man blessed with the gift of a life-long and sincere hunger for Jesus Christ - ably demonstrating that there is no difference between the early 18th Ccentury, or any era of God's work, and the the opportunitiis we face today.

Sermon3/17/14 8:35 PM
Don Smith from Burlington, Onario  Contact via emailFind all comments by Don Smith
Are there notes for the Spiritual Depression series? Thanks, Don

Sermon2/4/14 1:54 AM
Robert Cook from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Cook
The Tragedy of Harold Camping
Michael Phillips
comments
Very gracious sermon though not completely sound in doctrine, It is very informative about secluding yourself from brethren who help correct us.

Sermon1/16/14 7:46 PM
mary from south carolina  Find all comments by mary
comments
I am suffering a depression that is caused by a medication, it is the 2nd med in a row I have had reactions to, this is difficult, I need to taper off and then taper on to a 3rd med in hopes it will not have side effects or cause me to react dangerously. Nonetheless-- even though this is a medical depression--Satan has made good use of it to pummel me and remind me of all the failure in my past and all the disappointments and pain--and discourage me from even wanting to get better and live. So-- there are many ways I think that depression can touch both body and soul. I appreciate this message, as I truly needed to be reminded of how God has worked in people's lives. I also listened to a couple on David from a different speaker this evening and it was good, I feel heartened. :)

Sermon12/21/13 7:29 PM
jude newman from queensland australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude newman
comments
What a blessing to hear what the Lord has been showing me in my life. Thank you so much for this series and how well you have dealt with this subject that is so misunderstood in the church. Blessings!!!

Sermon12/20/13 6:02 AM
Overwhelmed by Grace 1 of 3
Brian Anderson
comments
I love this! I can so relate to many of the points in my own early journey of being brought to the knowledge of God's sovereignty and His overwhelming grace. Thank you for sharing your well-written book and I look forward to parts two and three. Holy Father, be gracious to me and lead me to an even deeper grasp of Your overwhelming grace. Ravish my heart afresh with that overwhelming grace and with Yourself and the Person of Your Son by Your Spirit. Thank You for Your Holy Word.

Sermon12/20/13 4:29 AM
Enjoyed. Thank you.

Sermon12/20/13 3:13 AM
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon12/19/13 2:35 PM
Tony from California  Find all comments by Tony
comments
What I needed to hear. This may not cure clinical depression, but please don't just sweep this under the rug. Hope and faith will work wonders, but if you look into it, doing things actually does produce feel-good chemicals in the brain that may lead to easing your depression. God bless.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Jeff Arthur
A Bruised Reed - Smoking Flax

Elizabeth Baptist Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
1 Timothy #11 Apostasy

1 Timothy From Greek
Discover The Word With Dr...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com

Lord, Remember Me
O. Elvin Wheelis

Gratitude to God makes even a temporal blessing a taste of Heaven. ... William Romaine

Windows Mobile