FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

FRIDAY
MAR 27, 2015

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon3/23/15 2:49 PM
RaynaRenee from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by RaynaRenee
• Posted 4 days ago
Thanksgiving
Tim James
I have this sermon a true blessing. So many times when I try and speak the gospel to people they don't want to hear it. Now I know that I am not a failure, as some people believe and some don't. But our efforts arise as incense to God, as the gospel is about Jesus. Yes, truly I am thankful to God for victory over death. Thank you for this comforting sermon.

Sermon3/17/15 2:41 PM
Drew from Ca. from Calibration U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Drew from Ca.
comments
Excellent message describing the moral "downward spiral" indicated in Romans 1. When sinful man worships himself and calls ithe worship of God, chaos will multiply. False pastors and preachers hasten society's moral decay.

Sermon3/13/15 10:30 AM
Carol from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Carol
comments
Greatly encouraged and strengthened by the Lord after hearing this message. May the Lord continue to bless Pastor Fortner as he continues to preach God's Word in truth and in power by the Holy Spirit.

Sermon3/1/15 1:25 PM
Paul Fulcher from San Jose California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Fulcher
“ The Study of Angels ”
Hi Don. Paul Fulcher from San Jose California here. I hope all is good with you and your family as well as the brethern out in Kentucky. It was great seeing you in Rescue this past January. It has been a while. The reason I am reaching out to you is because I was listening to your sermon on: "The Study of Angels", and when you referenced "Luke 16:22 (Time at 15 minutes in the video), what you read in the video sermon was not reflective in that portion of scripture. Can you please let me know where in the KJV "Come with the Lord Jesus to carry our souls home to heavenly places; when we die." Is referenced. Thank you in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon. Faithful in Christ, Paul

Sermon2/27/15 6:57 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ Dear Angus and our brothers and sisters in Nowra, ”
We have been so happy in our LORD Jesus, hearing these sermons through the incredible Word of God to the church in Thessalonica. How wonderful to know He wrote it to all of us, too. Our God has told us everything we must know, and we are continually astonished to see a little of His great love, power, mercy, strength, wisdom and righteousness by the revelation to our hearts in His Word. Soon, we shall see Him Face-to-face. We are praying for you all. Love in Christ, Arthur and Kathleen

Sermon2/22/15 11:06 PM
Rayna from Hot Springs, Arkanasas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna
Grace Cherished
Tim James
This is quite the sermon!! i have never heard another one like it!! I truly enjoyed it, an inspiration, and encouragement to me. I like listening to all your sermons. Encouragement and comfort are always needed by me. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon2/17/15 2:48 AM
tim burnett from Jacumba California USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by tim burnett
Signs Of The Kingdom Of God
Allan Jellett
“ the true church ”
Thanks Allan for clarification on Luke 17 verse 37

Sermon2/9/15 8:09 PM
comments
Excellent. But made me want to explore further the prepositions in and of the faith in/of Christ. Wondering my own thoughts and precepts on it. Thank you.

Sermon2/8/15 8:10 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
comments
“ Eternity! ”
Oh, what a Word! Thank you, Allen, so much. I often think about the terrors of hell - eternal burning, complete isolation from God, hopeless darkness and confusion forever - and then, I try to fathom that my Saviour ENDURED all that...for me! Who is sufficient for these things? Praise His Name forever more!

Sermon2/5/15 6:47 PM
Carroll Poole from Hendersonville NC  Find all comments by Carroll Poole
Shebna and Eliakim
Tim James
Tremendous message, very clearly presented. Thank You Brother Tim. Carroll Poole

Sermon2/5/15 11:21 AM
willmania from Oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
Mercy on Jacob
Tim James
“ rest ”
wonderful rest for the Lord's children

Sermon2/1/15 10:55 AM
English Rose from bournemouth  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose
Called The Sons Of God
Allan Jellett
Lovely sermon pastor allan A real blessing to someone like me. So ill at home. thank you. God richly bless you

Sermon1/19/15 8:43 AM
willmania from Bartlesville, OK  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
“ LISTEN! ”
My husband & I have heard this sermon, I bet, about 20x between the 2 of us . . . absolutely wonderful truths that we have never heard before. Most churches teach to follow your conscience. This sermon teaches the truth about what scripture actually says.

Sermon1/15/15 7:00 PM
Terry Crawford from Kingsport Tenn  Contact via emailFind all comments by Terry Crawford
comments
God bless you brother Mahan.You have blessed me, my family and my friends with the gospel. We are very thankful

Sermon1/15/15 12:09 PM
Cecelia from Penna  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cecelia
A Perpetual King
Allan Jellett
“ One King Over All ”
Thank God for this pastor who presented truth without mixture or confusion. It is a clear and precise message that teaches the new creature in such an elementary way that even a child could lay hold to it. There is no "fluff" or striving in the flesh to proclaim God's truth. Thank God for him.

Sermon1/14/15 3:30 AM
tim burnett  Find all comments by tim burnett
there goes the neighborhood

Sermon1/11/15 6:29 AM
He is able
Angus Fisher
“ We woke up this morning saying, 'He is able!' ”
Pastor, Thank you for this sermon and especially for posting it immediately, else we had not known that our LORD was already speaking this message to our hearts at the same time you preached it. We studied 1 Kings 3:5 yesterday "...Ask what I shall give thee", and read the 3 sacred hymn poems Newton had devoted to this verse. In Hymn 32, Newton wrote, "If Solomon for wisdom prayed, the LORD before had made him wise, else he another choice had made, and asked for what the worldings prize. Thus He invites His people still, He first instructs them how to choose, then bids them ask whate'er they will,assured that He will not refuse." And so, our LORD gives us grace to understand that in every circumstance, He proffered the situation and He will bring about the perfect resolution. He is able. May God richly bless you all. He put it in my heart to pray this, and so, He will bring it to pass.

Sermon1/7/15 9:22 PM
Dennis Harrison from Palm Bay, FL  Find all comments by Dennis Harrison
Faith Without Works Is Dead
Don Fortner
The audio track is missing on the MP3 version.

Sermon1/5/15 11:27 AM
Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose Fenton
A Ladder Set Up
Allan Jellett
comments
Dear Allan, I have tried to send a comment from my Samsung tablet but do not think it has reached you, so I want to say what a blessing this sermon has been to me. I am ill in bed so much, but to be able to hear you on my Samsung is great indeed! I loved this sermon and thank God for you. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon1/5/15 11:08 AM
A Ladder Set Up
Allan Jellett
comments
Wonderful sermon pastor Allan. As I am ill on bed, so happy to be fed with the precious WOrd. God bless you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Book of Joshua
Shreveport Grace Church

Robert Rubino
Progressive Devil Worship!

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church

Sermon: Christian Colleges Turn 'Gay'
Kevin Swanson