Free Presbyterian Church of Lee's Summit | SermonAudio.com

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Free Presbyterian Church of Lee's Summit
Rev. Mark Fineout  |  Lee's Summit, Missouri

Sermon12/21/11 2:28 PM
S. from USA  Find all comments by S.
Forgiven Seventy Times Seven
Rev. Mark Fineout
“ Great Encouragement! ”
This passage of Scripture is very helpful to those who are despairing that they have crossed the point of no return. This is the heart of our King, He forgives the vilest sinner. Though our debts are so piled up that they cannot be over looked, our King is long-suffering and full of tender mercies. I pray that I will keep this ever before my eyes, and I pray the same for anyone else who struggles with thoughts that God will not forgive. God reveals his heart in this passage, let's go after His heart!

Sermon7/1/11 8:00 PM
Irene from Egypt  Contact via emailFind all comments by Irene
Faithful to Failures
Rev. Mark Fineout
comments
“ Great Sermon that gives a blessed encouragement! ”
Thank you for this great sermon, it is such a great blessing to my soul. It touched my soul so deep in a strange time, felt like it was a sign for me, a message for me. I was having all these thoughts, was thinking who am I for the Lord to forgive, to listin to, or even to look at.. for I'm an awfully sinful girl & not deserving any mercy, not deserving that Jesus would lift my face up! I thank the Lord who I felt that He spoke to me through this great sermon in a time when I was so down & my soul was destroyed horribly indeed. Certainly He knows my needs & weaknesses. Thank you for this preaching. God bless you. Please keep me in your prayers always.

Sermon9/21/08 9:24 PM
Trish Baker from Mesa, Arizona  Find all comments by Trish Baker
Faithful to Failures
Rev. Mark Fineout
comments
“ Great Preaching of Christ ”
This message really gets to the heart of the chosen text. Not just preaching about the preaching of Christ but the genuine article. Who will not be satisfied with what they see when their eyes are director to the Saviour? Thank you for preaching this message so clearly and plainly.

Sermon8/27/08 10:41 AM
Rev. David Mook from Phoenix, Arizona  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Rev. David Mook
Faithful to Failures
Rev. Mark Fineout
comments
“ Great Encouragement! ”
Again, the Lord has used the ministry of Rev. Fineout to encourage my soul. Rev. Fineout's keen ability to apply the message of Scripture to the experience of his hearers is on display in this message. Spending the time to listen to it will be the means of reaping the reward of having the Word of God come alive with the revelation of Christ.

Sermon8/3/08 5:12 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
The Lord Thinketh Upon Me
Rev. Mark Fineout
This was a wonderful sermon-how much God loves me and the cause is Christ! Daily devotional was read later and exactly the same scripture...'We think He may perhaps have mercy, He may do a little for us; but as high as the heavens are above the earth, so are His thoughts above our thoughts; and His ways above our ways. His thoughts are worthy of a God. What are the promises? Only His thoughts put into our language. And what do they prove; Truly that He thought of all our wants, wishes, and desires, and made full provision for them.'

Sermon8/3/08 5:08 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
Shall I Expect God?
Rev. Mark Fineout
This was a special providence as the Lord has graciously given me certain wonderful providences-the above sermon brought me to plead those promised expectations. The following day looking with expectancy and out of the blue I received the news that is a fulfillment of God's promise-praise HIM! Have emailed the church to encourage Mark!

Sermon6/11/05 12:23 PM
J Sapieha from Brazil  Contact via email
The Dark Ages Return?
Rev. Mark Fineout
Powerful, inspired, timely, urgently needed message. Thank you Pastor Mark for faithfully presenting these terrible truths.

Sermon2/12/03 9:17 AM
Margaret Tice from Kokomo, Indiana  Contact via email
The Rock That Is Higher Than I
Rev. Tomm Tice
“ We're Rich! ”
How rich we are to have Christ upon Whom to lean in good times, but especially in bad ones like today. Thanks for the vivid reminder that He is our Rock--higher than all that is transpiring in our world. Inspired in Indiana

Sermon1/15/03 11:45 AM
John Theien  Contact via email
The Kinsman Redeemer
Rev. Mark Fineout
Great message! Our kinsman, Jesus Christ, has come with open arms to restore the one that has turned his back. He restores them completely.

Sermon12/2/02 12:53 PM
Paul Meyer from Leavenworth, Kansas  Contact via email
Between Us
Rev. Mark Fineout
“ Better and Better ”
The series on Galatians is getting better and better. This sermon makes Jesus Christ's work as a mediator between God and me crystal clear. My wife made the comment that after listening to this sermon, that reading about all the things that Jesus did in the new testament is made more clear and precious when considered in the light of Jesus Christ's work as a mediator. If you are in the Kansas City area, I would certainly recommend visiting Pastor Fineout's church in Lee's Summit. The preaching is centered on Jesus Christ and I am always encouraged to draw closer to Him each week.

Sermon10/21/02 9:45 AM
Don & Margaret Tice from Kokomo, Indiana  Contact via email
No One Really Understands Me
Rev. Tomm Tice
“ Wrong Title--Great Lift ”
The click on this title actually gave us THY SUN SHALL NO MORE GO DOWN, which turned out to be a great encouragement to let Christ live through us during the day which is our life and to enjoy the promise that after this veil of tears eternal day with Christ awaits us. What an impetus to point unbelievers to Him and to make ourselves available to Him for service. This was our Sunday evening worship since we had to be home. How precious!

Sorrow that brings joy, Pt 1
William Boekestein
Loving the Incarnation (2)

Sunday, September 29, 2013
Sunday - AM
Covenant Reformed Church

Rev. John S. Mahon
1: The Obedient Parent

Big Sky Fellowship FDS 2014
Grace Community...

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Antichrist Unmistakably Revealed!

Free MP3s By Charles Spurg­eon, Jon­athan Edw­ards, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Greg Price, et al.
ow.ly/w6len