First Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

OCT 1, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: fbcpowell
First Baptist Church
Phil Jones  |  Powell, Tennessee

Sermon7/28/16 4:25 PM
Alan Dupes from Powell, Tennessee  Protected NameFind all comments by Alan Dupes
Free From The Rule Of Sin
Phil Jones
comments
“ Adding the rest of the series ”
Did not see the comment about the missing sermons until this week (7/25/16). I am in the process of adding the missing sermons to complete the series.

Sermon3/10/16 9:53 AM
James Shoun from Powell  Find all comments by James Shoun
I've admired Derek from afar for a while. This is the first teaching of his that I've heard. Thanks Derek for your diligence to the Word. Any other readers of comments or there, let me add This is worth your time to listen!

Sermon3/27/15 7:45 PM
Lin McLean from powell  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lin McLean
So enjoyed the depth of this sermon. That I would desire to live a live focused on reaching for Gods glory and not self!

Sermon12/14/14 2:40 AM
jim alllis from south west England  Contact via emailFind all comments by jim alllis
The Christian's Warfare
Phil Jones
Great message and fully centred on God's precious powerful Word. HOW PRIVILEGED YOUR OWN PEOPLE MUST BE TO RECEIVE YOUR VALUABLE MINISTRY WEEK AFTER WEEK.. May God continue to bless your excellent ministry Phil. MY LIFE IS BLESSED EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO YOUR TEACHING. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY. DO NOT BE DOWN HEARTED GOD WILL WORK WONDERS IN THE LIVES OF YOUR CONGREGATION . HIS WORD NEVER RETURNS TO HIM WITHOUT ACHIEVING ITS PURPOSE TO GLORIFY HIM.

Sermon11/21/14 5:53 AM
Jim Allis from South West England  Find all comments by Jim Allis
“ Most needy to all the Church of God ”
How important this message is Phil for a dying world and a church in bewilderment and delusion and dare I say it lazy and as you say a church which is more or less aaying "I will not bother you Satan if you do not bother me" So we are tempted to simply receive good food and then keep it to ourselves and not share the Word of God to a hungry and dissatisfied world who simply look at the Church of God and see little difference to themselves in their unconverted state. The devil lost at Calvary and we need to pull our socks up and live in the light of that truth and witness bravely and faithfully and by God;s grace and power push forward for God and not sit at ease in Zion. Thank you so much Phil you are so helpful to elderly mature but not so mature that we are not able to learn so much more.

Sermon9/27/14 4:22 AM
Jim Allis from Verwood Dorset By31 6DU  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Allis
“ Great Sermon! Very helpful and inspiring to every day evangelism ”
SEND ME A BUNDLE OF YOUR EVANGELISM MATERIALS IF YOU CAN SPARE THEM FOR ME TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS IN MY CHURCH TO EVANGELISE. THANK YOU

Sermon9/23/14 3:44 AM
Jim Allis from Dorset South West England.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Allis
“ Great Sermon! praise the Lord so so helpful.. Oh that many will hear this message pansy and be filled. So vital and so timely for us all. ”
Phil your ministry is so empowered because you always give Him the glory. Your ministry enables me for live out my life with complete confidence in God and His infallible always up to date Word. THANK YOU LORD. Thank you Phil.

Sermon8/31/14 3:48 PM
jim allis from south west England  Contact via emailFind all comments by jim allis
The Law and the Promise
comments
Hi Phil, thank you four Old Testament one book at a time. So informative and so revealing the glory of God in O.T. Are you thinking of doing New Testament revealing The glory of God? I do hope God inspires you to do so. I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH AND HAVE BEEN STRENGTHENED SO MUCH. TO GOD. Be all the glory. My ministry has been so enhanced praise God. Jim

Sermon6/27/14 1:35 PM
Alexander Thomas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alexander Thomas
The Law and the Promise
Phil Jones
comments
“ Great Stuff! ”
This was informational and inspirational. My theology became clear. It was worth the extra hours! Keep preaching Brother Phil!

Sermon9/17/13 8:07 AM
Jim Allis from Verwood SW England  Find all comments by Jim Allis
Yes Phil I was richly blessed early this morning as I listened to your message. It was thought provoking and so inline with my own study of the Scriptures over many years. I felt absolutely one with you in your understanding of the times in which we live and so heartening to see how wonderfully the Lord has worked in and through you and increased the numbers gradually but also I am sure they have grown spiritually under such a rich ministry. You certainly have spent much time in the scriptures and in prayer. Oh Lord rend the heavens and come down we pray. Your church needs it urgently. Will be praying for you and your flock.

Sermon9/15/13 1:22 PM
Rebecca Quick from Fort Lupton, CO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rebecca Quick
“ All belongs to God ”
In the Spring of 2003 I bought a riding lawnmower. My husband had passed away the previous December. I was talking to him saying "look David what I bought." At that moment the side blew out of the engine of the lawnmower. It was God who gave me the money for that mower. I learned a very valuable lesson that day. All comes from God! The company gave me a new mower but it was God who worked out that detail. God also has a great sense of humor.

Sermon7/14/13 5:32 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Brokenness
comments
Lovely teaching, thankyou.

Sermon7/10/13 3:01 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Praying for Revival
Phil Jones
An absolutely awesome sermon on revival- new insights. I found this very inspiring and humbling. Thank you so much I was blessed by this. Top class.

Sermon6/6/13 10:47 AM
listener123  Find all comments by listener123
Free From The Rule Of Sin
Phil Jones
comments
“ Where is the first part of the series? ”
This starts at #32 in the series. Where is the first part of it?

Sermon5/21/13 7:29 AM
Audrey Brinson from Thomasville, Ga  Contact via emailFind all comments by Audrey Brinson
Brokenness
Phil Jones
comments
“ What I needed ”
I just discovered that the sermons from FBCP are on here! Please keep posting them. Im excited that I can hear them & the sermons from the revival with the OUTLINES TOO! So very excited! Thank you!

Sermon4/19/13 12:50 PM
Rebecca Quick from Fort Lupton CO  Find all comments by Rebecca Quick
Worthy Is the Lamb
“ Worthy is the LAMB! ”
Worthy is The LAMB says it all. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

Sermon2/9/13 2:12 PM
Rebecca Quick from Fort Lupton CO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rebecca Quick
I thank the Lord for this Pastor. I enjoy all his messages and wonder what kind of a parent I would have been if I had heard these messages while raising my own four children. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to listen and learn now.

Sermon9/8/12 12:46 PM
Rebecca Quick from Fort Lupton  Find all comments by Rebecca Quick
1 & 2 Chronicles
Phil Jones
What powerful messages are given in the Old Testament. Thank you for your faithfulness in sharing these truths. I only wish II Kings had been recorded in it's entirety. I have so enjoyed each message and learned so much.

Sermon8/3/12 1:06 PM
Rebecca Quick from Fort Lupton Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rebecca Quick
Loving Jesus
Phil Jones
“ Verse by verse through John ”
I have listened to all the sermons in this series. They have blessed my heart and taught me so much. Thank you. I heard you the first time in person during Chuck Solomon's workshop, conference, and school in November 2010. I have not found a church which preaches the cross every week as you are doing. I have found either the pastors preach doing or are very passive and allow people to live in out right sin. I related to Cathy I pray a church will come to my area or at least close to my area which will preach the cross. Thank you again. Rebecca Quick Fort Lupton CO

Sermon4/14/12 3:34 PM
Vickie Davis from Orient, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vickie Davis
The Purpose of God's Law
Phil Jones
“ Great Sermon! Great God! ”

Jump to Page : [1] 2